• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story #7

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
Just another basic story lol.

This one is more of an upper body session but I still loved every minute of it. My friend Steph and I decided to have some fun one night since there was nothing else to do. She has a tickling fetish also which I love so it wasn't hard for us to get all wild with each other. She got handcuffs from my closet and handcuffed my arms above my head and then cuffed my ankles to the bottom of the bed. I was wearing a white button down shirt and a mini skirt and she slowly unbuttoned it and sat on my waist. She didn't waste anytime and just started to slide her nails all over my armpits and sides. I was trying to squirm and wiggle but she made sure I couldn't squirm too much. I was laughing and screaming, her nails were really long too which made it a lot worse. She spider tickled my sides and my belly more, making little circles around my belly button and traced her nails around my bra. After a good half hour of just tickling my belly, she pulled off my bra and started to tease and tickle my nipples which turned me on a lot. Leaned down and licked my nipples, licking my stomach and sides real slowly which tickled 10 times worse. She would randomly put her hand over my mouth while she continued to tickle my stomach just to add to the torture. After she got my nipples real hard, she grabbed the baby oil I had and oiled up my sides, stomach, and armpits and kept gliding her nails up and down my body, watching me thrash around screaming and begging for her to stop. At the point she was just doing it to taunt me. Leaning down to kiss me and to lick my neck. I was moaning and laughing at the same time from this...it was amazing. She even grabbed an ice cube and tortured me with that for a while which actually tickled me a bit. I was wet from this whole session, plus her making out with me didn't help either lol. She tickled me for a good hour and a half before gridning against me and making out with me more, feeling me up and giving me a few light tickles here and there. After she uncuffed me I pinned her down and tickled her a little bit before I pulled her shirt off and tickled her sides, thighs and belly. Basically...the night was awesome haha :smilelove

It sounds hot. You sure know how to have fun. :couch:
Thanks for sharing the story here. :D

I checked out three of your stories, and each one of them seem the same with slight variations...

- Hands and ankles cuffed to bed.
- Everything lasts at least a half hour before shifting to another spot. Every experience seems to be like an hour and a half or more.
- Baby oil.

etc.

Hard to tell if these really belong in this section. But whatever.

Yes they do hey do have any tickling viddeos or pics you care to share

Last edited:
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back