• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[ Stryker Entertainment Updates ] *

[9/20/23] - This Could Be Fun - M/F

Russian aristocrat Natalia is 5'3 with a size 7 shoe. She thought the idea of getting tickled sounded fun and her overconfidence made her feel she would handle it. Natalia is a proud lady that doesn't like to show weakness. During the tickling the craziest thing happens - she realized she liked it at times. We employ a number of tools to test Natalia - feather, feathertip, fingertip, wombaton, bear claw and brush tickling on her soles. We even use a combination of hands and feathers for her torso, thighs and underarms. Natalia's reactions are softer with periods of delight, giggling and laughter that breaks her composure. Check out the preview and see if this one is for you!

Full disclosure, this one is only moderately ticklish and the reactions are softer than our preferred standard, hence the 3/5 star rating on the website. Please defer to the preview to see if this one is for you or not before deciding to buy. As always, thank you to everyone for your continued support!

Attachments

• tcbf-hrs1.jpg
    tcbf-hrs1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 180
  • tcbf-hrs2.jpg
    tcbf-hrs2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 214
  • tcbf-hires4.jpg
    tcbf-hires4.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 203
  • tcbf-hires5.jpg
    tcbf-hires5.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 156
  • tcbf-hires3.jpg
    tcbf-hires3.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 153
  • this_could_be_fun_preview_forum.mp4
    8.6 MB
  • tcbf-hrs3.jpg
    tcbf-hrs3.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 139
i love the part when natlie says i cant take it any more that music to my ears lol ha.

*[10/12/23]* The Queen of F' Bombs

Lily is 32, stands 5'7 with a well-arched size 7 shoe. She's a confident woman who thinks she can handle being tickled, but can she really? At first, Lily hanldes things with intermittent bursts of giggles, but once the more intense tools make contact with her soles she can no longer hold back the reactions she so desperately tries to hold in! As we move to her upper body we find she has very vulnerable underarms and her thrashing grows more intense. It gets so bad that she begins swearing - both in English and other languages, which grow in number over time! Even dual feathers on her underarms get to her! This clip features bare, upper body, underarm, thigh, leg, torso and all over tickling.

Looking forward to the community's feedback on this one. She is open to a sequel and looking for some different elements to include in it, including outfit. Thanks as always for the continued support!

Attachments

• the_queen_of_f_bombs_hires1.jpg
    the_queen_of_f_bombs_hires1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 184
  • the_queen_of_f_bombs_hires6.jpg
    the_queen_of_f_bombs_hires6.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 119
  • the_queen_of_f_bombs_hires4.jpg
    the_queen_of_f_bombs_hires4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 230
  • the_queen_of_f_bombs_hires5.jpg
    the_queen_of_f_bombs_hires5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 141
  • the_queen_of_f_bombs_hrs7.jpg
    the_queen_of_f_bombs_hrs7.jpg
    621 KB · Views: 183
  • the_queen_of_f_bombs_hrs15.jpg
    the_queen_of_f_bombs_hrs15.jpg
    645.6 KB · Views: 169
  • the_queen_of_f_bombs_hrs18.jpg
    the_queen_of_f_bombs_hrs18.jpg
    619.7 KB · Views: 166
  • the_queen_of_f_bombs_preview_forum.mp4
    6.7 MB
Lily is 32, stands 5'7 with a well-arched size 7 shoe. She's a confident woman who thinks she can handle being tickled, but can she really? At first, Lily hanldes things with intermittent bursts of giggles, but once the more intense tools make contact with her soles she can no longer hold back the reactions she so desperately tries to hold in! As we move to her upper body we find she has very vulnerable underarms and her thrashing grows more intense. It gets so bad that she begins swearing - both in English and other languages, which grow in number over time! Even dual feathers on her underarms get to her! This clip features bare, upper body, underarm, thigh, leg, torso and all over tickling.

Looking forward to the community's feedback on this one. She is open to a sequel and looking for some different elements to include in it, including outfit. Thanks as always for the continued support!

Oh she is cute and I love her shoes, think I might have to treat myself to a pair.
She is gorgeous and I love her reactions. I have always had a soft spot for redheads, they are quite fiery so the language lol does not surprise me at all. Thats what I love about them.
I can drop my fair share of naughty words though if I am being tickled or something else.... lol.

Lisa

These past several clips have been amazing! I think the one with Kylo is defenitely in my top 3 of any of your clips if not my all-time favorite. Love how feather sensitive she was along with being incredibly hot with matching incredibly sexy feet.

Second that, been trying to preview it since it was posted

Will there be updates/photos of future clips in this thread (as for the Russian Diva clip there was no post) ?

*[11/23/23]* The Russian Diva

Alina is 32, stands 5'2 with a size 6 shoe. She speaks Russian with some English, but will that help her today? Probably not! Alina tries to maintain a reasonable composure and keep her hair straight because she prides herself on keeping her appearance in order at all times. However, the tickling becomes too much for her over time as is apparent by her "please stop" pleas, which of course go ignored. This clip features bare, torso, underarm, thigh, leg and all over tickling using feathers, feathertips, fingertips, bear claw, brush and the wombaton. No pre or post interview footage in this clip due to the language barrier.

Attachments

• the_russian_diva_hrs4.jpg
    the_russian_diva_hrs4.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 107
  • the_russian_diva_hrs3.jpg
    the_russian_diva_hrs3.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 123
  • the_russian_diva_hires3.jpg
    the_russian_diva_hires3.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 64
  • the_russian_diva_hires2.jpg
    the_russian_diva_hires2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
  • the_russian_diva_hires1.jpg
    the_russian_diva_hires1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 130
  • the_russian_diva_hrs10.jpg
    the_russian_diva_hrs10.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 123
  • the_russian_diva_hrs7.jpg
    the_russian_diva_hrs7.jpg
    599.6 KB · Views: 156
  • the_russian_diva_preview_forum.mp4
    6.6 MB
sweet is so good to see your back still tickling gergous ladys. i see have a new gergous lady Alina wow what ticklish cutie pie. keep on tickling them ladys lucky fellow.

So good to see you back! Are there any plans to make some F/F clips?

Thank you! In cases where it makes sense and they are able to execute to our standards then yes. Unfortunately, some have tried but aren't able to do so to standard, so I end up having to step in because they just can't do it right and I didn't want to risk ruining the clip or the opportunity with the lee due to an unskilled ler. I think we can all agree that's a frustrating scenario when we see a clip where that happens.

So good to see you back! Are there any plans to make some F/F clips?

* [7/16/23] - The Ticklish General Manager *

Kylo is in her early 20s, stands 5'9 with a size 8.5 shoe. Kylo is an effective bar tender looking to take the next step to General Manager. She's confident she thoroughly understands the job and has what it takes to get to the next level and that she can hold up under pressure - even tickling pressure. The look of shock on Kylo's face on the test says it all! Kylo proves to be very ticklish with an uncontrollable laugh. We start with feathers on Kylo's extremely soft soles. She's even more sensitive to feathers than most! Her upper body and legs prove to be just as ticklish. Kylo laughs into hysterics as we tickle her inner thighs, knees, underarms, ribs and torso. Despite her best efforts she admits she can't take anymore but we simply don't stop. After all, she was confident she could hold up under pressure, right?!
This was classic Stryker at work. Really liked this vid. Bring her back!

* [3/2/24] - Kristin's First Time *

Kristin Jones has never been tickled before and this is her first time ever in the stocks! Kristin is in her mid 30's with a size 8.5 shoe. Kristin's a fiesty one - often making sarcastic remarks which only intensify the tickling action; much to her dismay at times. As an added bonus, Megan Jones joins in halfway through to humble Kristin even further. Kristin proves tickles on her soles, underarms, mid-torso, thighs and even her ears! If you enjoy a spunky personality with very soft soles getting tickled despite her pleas (in English and Spanish), this one is for you!

Attachments

• kft-hires1.jpg
    kft-hires1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
  • kft-hires2.jpg
    kft-hires2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
  • kft-hrs3-1.jpg
    kft-hrs3-1.jpg
    900.6 KB · Views: 40
  • kft-hrs5-1.jpg
    kft-hrs5-1.jpg
    857.4 KB · Views: 45
  • kft-hrs6-1.jpg
    kft-hrs6-1.jpg
    854.5 KB · Views: 45
  • kft-hrs9-1.jpg
    kft-hrs9-1.jpg
    783.4 KB · Views: 48
  • kft-hrs11-1.jpg
    kft-hrs11-1.jpg
    825.8 KB · Views: 73
  • kristins_first_time_preview_forum.m4v
    10.3 MB
* [3/10/24] - Endure Megan Endure *
(M/F, F/F, MF/F)

Looking to see the famous Megan Jones tickled without mercy non-stop to break and beyond without mercy? That's exactly what we set out to do in this episode and it doesn't disappoint. Despite pleas, attempted "safe words" and insults, we spare no expense to tickle Megan out of her mind, nonstop and without mercy. Mid-way through her relative Kristin steps in to assist and extract some much-needed revenge from Kristin's First Time. This episode features bare, upper body, neck and all over tickling as we use feathers, feathertips, bear claw, fingertips and brushes (dual and triple) to tickle Megan longer and more sadistically than she has ever been tickled in any appearance in her life. The episode will conclude with entertaining commentary from Megan after she regains her composure. MJ fans won't want to miss this one.

Attachments

• eme-hires1.jpg
    eme-hires1.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 38
  • eme-hires4.jpg
    eme-hires4.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 32
  • eme-hrs1-1.jpg
    eme-hrs1-1.jpg
    563.7 KB · Views: 29
  • eme-hrs3.jpg
    eme-hrs3.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 28
  • eme-hrs10-1.jpg
    eme-hrs10-1.jpg
    641.6 KB · Views: 31
  • eme-hrs11-1.jpg
    eme-hrs11-1.jpg
    615.5 KB · Views: 32
  • eme-hrs16-1.jpg
    eme-hrs16-1.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 31
  • eme-hrs17-1.jpg
    eme-hrs17-1.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 27
  • eme-hrs18-1.jpg
    eme-hrs18-1.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 33
  • endure_megan_endure_preview_forum.m4v
    9.8 MB
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back