• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stung, And Retreat,,

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross was really not feeling well.

One day, he felt that he had to come home early from the office.

Ross walked into the apartment, was truly not well, and got a spell of the "Uncontrollable Shakes" right on the bed.

Ross's stomach was jumping up and down, and he felt like he had to throw up.

When Kayley got home, Ross pretended like he was half asleep, but Kayley knew otherwise.

"The fact that you are even here and pretending to take a nap,. shows me that something is wrong. Please spill it. I am not pressuring you or trying to be mean. I just want to know why" Kayley said.

"Kale, I was talking to my Dad today. We know that he is 83 years old bless him, and that while he still works, he is always in such pain. Usually, both of us are such "Let's fight with all of them. " My Dad with his business adversaries, me with Tazzio. I think that with my physical condition, I want to see if I can have Shark Tom from Philly or Alan Hell or someone in the office, see if there is some way Tazzio and I can call a truce. We both know I basically cant stand the guy, but how much of the same "Pissing Contest" as my Dad likes to say, can I have? Maybe by doing this, I can see if there is a way I can come to a situation of doing OKC trips only once every three to six months, so that I dont have to tax our relationship or my body, and leave you all the time, and that I can be more of a "Hands on" CEO at RossShell without being Ross the Dictator like I used to be. Vic, Jack and I can finally run RossShell in harmony" Ross said.

Kayley smiled. "What brought this on?"

"To have peace for us, peace for my Dad. Its just.. enough Kale" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Today, my Ross, finally has the thoughts of a clear thinking, mature man"

After having Chinese food and digesting dinner. Kayley said. "If you dont give me what I want, I am going to drain you" Kayley said, meaning sex.

Ross kissed Kayley from head to soles. He fucked her changing positions, and shooting a huge load into her, and then "Collected his fee" by giving her the tickle torture on her bare soles!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I KNOW THAT I OWED YOU THAT FOR WHAT YOU JUST GAVE ME BUT OMG THIS IS TORTURE,! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kayley said, helplessly wiggling her toes as she got wet with cum.

After sex, Ross and Kayley held each other, and finally dropped off to sleep.

Kayley got up the next morning, and left for work.

Ross in the meantime, decided to stay home until noon, to begin working on "The Tazzio proposal"

What did the proposal contain for a truce?

Most important, what would or might Ross have to give? How would Tazzio react to the proposal? Could a deal be worked out, and how long would such a deal take to be hammered out if it could be worked out?

That would be seen

When Kayley got home, Ross pretended like he was half asleep, but Kayley knew otherwise.
Kayley knows him very well and knows all of his tricks.
Shark Tom from Philly or Alan Hell or someone in the office, see if there is some way Tazzio and I can call a truce.
They can try it, but can Tazzio be trusted to keep to a truce?

Yes, Kayley does know Ross's tricks.

I dont know that Tazzio can be trusted to keep a truce, but there comes a point when, how long can a "Business pissing contest" as my Dad likes to call it, go on.

We will see if it does or does not happen. It actually depends on how the author feels, and certain things in real life.

More to come either by tomorrow night, or if not, after the Yankee Home Opener at the end of the day on Saturday, depending on the author's energy level

What's New

7/26/2024
Our Server move is done, if you see any problems please drop us a line
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back