• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suing Professional Athlete.

stloldg

Mike Tyson was arrested and sued because he defended himself a week before one of his fights. It seems that a woman wanted Tyson autograph, so her and 2 other guys walked over to him. They asked for his autograph, and he decline for whatever reason, the group started to get irate with him because he refuses to sign the paper for the girl.

Some time in the argument the 2 guys believe that they could take the 220lb former heavyweight champion of the world, mentally distrusted, boxer in a fight. So they started to throw punches at him. Needless to say it didn’t last long; there was a video of the incident, there were witnesses to the fight, all stating that he was defending himself. But they locked him up.

Charles Berkley was in a bar having a good time drinking, when a fan about 5’7” decided that he didn’t’ like the 6’9” 300lb basketball player and decided that he wanted to fight him. To make a long story short he ended up out of the bar window, they charge Berkley with assault and didn’t charge the drunk that started the fight.

My question is if you stupid enough to start a fight with a professional athlete should the athlete be the one punished for defending himself? Or should that person take responsibility for starting the fight instead of suing and getting money for what he started in the first place?

I hope the jerks don't get a dime.The suit should be thrown out of court.I'm not a Tyson fan,but even famous people have the right to be out in public without beeing hasseled.If someone does not want to sign autographs that's up to them.And if someone is stupid enough to start a fight with somebody like Tyson,they desevre whatever they get.

celebrity or no celebrity, everyone has the legal right to defend themselves if physically assaulted. tyson may have a bad reputation and he HAS been in trouble before, but he is still a citizen with the same rights as anyone else. and if someone is stupid enough to take an unprovoked swing at a professional boxer or athlete, they should be prepared to accept the concequences. :imouttahe

Tyson and Barkley are two of the hottest tempers in professional sports. There's no way in hell I would've ever thought about messing with either one of them! I don't think the lawsuits should be held up in court-if you play with fire, you're gonna' get burned!! They deserved what they got-maybe they'll learn not to mess with anyone else.

Hahaha there are some very smart people in the world........"yeah lets go start a fight with Tyson"

I am with every one else on this, if your stupid enough to start a fight with Tyson or Barkley as Kis said you deserve to get burnt.

Kust

What is with people and autographs

They want the name of someone who is just another person. Anyone who wants an autograph is prob ungrateful and just wanting to cash in

Starting a fight with Mike Tyson would be very ear-responsible and could lead to ear-reparable damage.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back