• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer Tickling

fuzzywuzzy

TMF Expert
Seeing as the weather here is so cold I thought I'd relive a memory of tickling and being tickled in the summer. Up to this point in my life my tickling experiences involved being tickled by my 3 female cousins and sometimes their friends. (See my previous stories) These summer experiences started by me tickling my friend Karen which is something I never did to my cousins.
Most days when I would visit Karen I would be in a tank-top and shorts and she often wore the same. We would sit and talk in he basement and watch t.v or a movie. Since it was summer she was always barefoot and one day on the couch I reached over and dragged my fingers up her bare sole.

She giggled and pulled her foot away saying " Ohh don't I'm ticklish!! " I was able to get in a few more quick tickles before she covered up her feet. I then told her that I was ticklish also and said she could tickle me back. She proceeded to let me lie in her lap and stretch my arms above my head while she ran her fingers up and down my forearms and then tickled my sensitive armpits. When we got together we made a game of it and whenever I tickled her feet just a little she in turn would be able to tickle me. For a little while i could lie there and take it but after a few minutes she would have to pin my arms under her legs to continue the tickling.
One day her friend ( Natalie or Natasha I think her name was) came over in the midst of Karen just lightly stroking me and I wasn't pinned down.

"I can't believe he just lets you tickle him!" she remarked

Karen replied "He can only take a little then I have to hold him down."
Of course she then sat on arms and continued to tickle me.

Her friend merely watched but I could tell she was intrigued. Sure enough the next time I went to Karen's house her friend was there and they both tickled me. When Karen pinned my arms and tickled my pits Natalie sat on me and stroked up and down my sides and also enjoyed my ticklish reactions to belly stroking.

This teasing and playful tickling grew in intensity and lenth of time. One day the three of us were going to watch a show and found it to be a repeat we had all seen. " Well that sucks " said Natalie " Now what will we do??"

"I guess we'll just have to tickle him for the 1/2 hour!!" Karen replied.

After this session I had about enough so the next time I went over and they were in the midst of pinning me down I said " Last time was too much you can't tickle me for that long again "

"Don't worry" Karen said winking at Natalie " We won't tickle you that long again" Her fingers not up my arms but constantly stroking and dancing in my armpits.

"No we are going to tickle you even longer this time!!!" Natalie laughed as she wiggled her fingers over my belly.

"Too much !! " I said through laughter. "No more"

" You love it!! Why would you let us pin you down if you didn't want to be tickled silly?? "

I guess she was right and I would love to return to those summer days not just for the warmth but also for the memories of tickling!!

Nice post. I wonder if either of your friends decided they really liked it? Maybe they're on here?!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back