• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

survey here

shark

4th Level Yellow Feather
cherrybomb vs quebectoesucker.png Is she laughing because it tickles, or because she's amused?

youtube.com/watch?v=CrMMdRDn6to&t=8s most replayed at :50

Ticking! That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it at any cost! :cool:

Watching the video it looks like she was just amused. But you couldn't see her face for very long so it was hard to tell.

Honestly, I'm usually one of the more skeptical people here regarding the "it wasn't a tickle" category, but he put all of her toes into his mouth and I am 95% sure he was licking them for at least a couple seconds.

So here's the thing. I don't think it was an EXTREMELY ticklish moment causing her to laugh like that, but I feel like it is entirely possible that it tickled a little bit, or at the very least it felt weird. I'm sure her feet are a little ticklish.

So a weird sensation on her bare toes in combination with having her bare foot shoved in some guys mouth on a live audience stage, and the general ridiculousness of the whole situation could have led to her reaction. It is also possible she played up the reaction a bit.

Screeching woman clawing away in any direction with her foot in another guy's mouth? It's tickling.

Im leaning towards non tickle. doesnt mean shes not ticklish, but in that scene im calling it a no go.

This would have been scripted so her reaction would have been pre-planned.

They probably rehearsed it as well.

Remember that pro wresting is essentially an athletic stage play taking place in a large theatre on a four-sided stage.

That's why the choreography and reactions are always so exaggerated- those fans far away in the back row, having also paid for their tickets, must also be entertained.

But keep in mind she is performing. So she could be playing up her reaction like BlueLine mentioned.

I've learned in my years the line between truth and fiction can be blurred to the point of obscurity; it's important to occasionally stop being a miserable bastard once in a while to make life worth living by savoring some of its moments.

I've learned in my years the line between truth and fiction can be blurred to the point of obscurity; it's important to occasionally stop being a miserable bastard once in a while to make life worth living by savoring some of its moments.

So, you're blurring that line and choosing to believe what you want in order to buy into the fantasy if I'm understanding you correctly.

So, you're blurring that line and choosing to believe what you want in order to buy into the fantasy if I'm understanding you correctly.

I'm saying it's not worth getting wrapped around the axel. If it tickled, good. If it was her being fake, well, that's a normal case for a lot of people. I'm of the mindset it's not worth getting too invested.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back