• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking My girlfriend for a pedicure...

Oh, man, this'll be great! Has she had pedicures before? It'd be great if you could take pictures of her squealing with delight as the pedicurist does her thing, too!

Wait a minute! Those are her feet in that little pic? Wow, she's got beautiful feet! She's no newbie when it comes to pedicures, I'm sure.

tickle her good for me :bouncybou looking forward to the pics...And i also agree with F F she has awesome looking feet :bouncybou

I love buying pedicures for the women I date. It's a fun way to get the girls that aren't into the foot fetish thing involved. I can't imagine anyone that woudn't enjoy a free pedicure....especially if it makes their "guy" happy,.

Well, seriously I don't feel women getting pedicures will make them turn on to foot fetishism, after all it is a clinical procedure. I have many clients who feel they need it or just want to treat themselves because it feels good. There are also some that will not get one , free or not !

Ok I took her for a pedicure. This is the first time Ive gone with her. The women their made me sit next to her in one of those spa chairs. So I had a great view but I could only snap a camera phone pic without looking crazy in front of all those women. They cut her nails, and soaked her feet. After that they started to scrub the bottoms :grouphug: She was squirming around in the chair trying not to laugh. it was great! Some girl sitting next to me was really laughing alot when they scrubbed her feet!

One pic is of her soles. The third one is of today at the place, she got my initials on her big toes :smilelove . The first one I wrote on each toe, w-i-l-l-s t-o-e-s-!

Last edited:
featherfingers said:
Oh, man, this'll be great! Has she had pedicures before? It'd be great if you could take pictures of her squealing with delight as the pedicurist does her thing, too!

Wait a minute! Those are her feet in that little pic? Wow, she's got beautiful feet! She's no newbie when it comes to pedicures, I'm sure.
Hey thanks, the pic in my sig is my girlfriend.

Thanks for the pics, Will! Your girlfriend has beautiful feet and believe me, I know pretty when I see 'em. Be sure to thank her for giving us a glimpse of those babies!

Hey thanks everyone. I have to say I really did hit the lotto with her. Not only is she beautiful but has an amazing personality. She loves that I have a foot fetish. She loves to make me happy, after a long day of work she knows what to do to make me happy. She shoves those feet right in my face without having to ask.

WilltickleHer said:
She loves to make me happy, after a long day of work she knows what to do to make me happy. She shoves those feet right in my face without having to ask.

Too bad you don't have a uvula cam. You could get nice shots like this (for those who don't know, the uvula is that little thing that hangs down in the back of our throat). I hope your teeth are in better shape than the ones shown in that pic:
global_638568.jpeg

Took another pic tonight. Her soles are so soft!

Last edited:
I can use my cursor to pretend to tickle her soles!

I need a life. I need a real woman! Where's "Rent-A-Ticklee" when you need 'em?

ticklejen said:
Hope you both have a great time when you tickle her & that she enjoys it also!

:bunny:
I have a great time, she hates it but says she likes to make me happy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back