• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales from a retail store

FJSLikesTickling

Folks,

I am the owner and operator of a popular packaging and shipping franchise, who among other services, offers printing. A young lady came to my store asking if I could print some pictures from her phone.

“Sure, no problem,” I said. “We can print them on 8.5 x 11” Laser Jet quality stock or cardstock, if you prefer. Simply send them to my email.”

After a lengthy interval, she sends the email containing eight .jpegs, each of which were huge, making it necessary to import the individual files to a program where they could be resized to fit an 8.5 x 11” piece of paper.

Once the documents were resized and ready to print, I asked her if she preferred standard stock or card stock. “What do mean?” she asked, “I thought you were going to create 4 x 6” prints like at a photoshop."

At that point, I explained that we do not have that capability, and I will remind you, dear reader, that the first thing I said was, “Sure, no problem. We can print them on 8.5 x 11” Laser Jet quality stock or cardstock, if you prefer…”

“Well, can you save them to my flash drive so I can have them printed at a Rite Aid?” She inquired. I began to explain that Rite Aid may not be able to produce prints from a .pdf document, and then realized that she was hardly listening, and I would have better luck explaining this to a lukewarm bowl of oatmeal.

I saved the files to her thumb drive, which she snatched out of my hands, and left before I could even bring up the notion of a nominal fee for the time that had been expended manipulating these images.

Does the story end there, my friends? No it does not. Because among those pictures, there were two that show her admittedly nice-looking feet. Find them below and enjoy them as you please, as it is the only good that will come from tedious ordeal.

And then raise a glass to the men and women who work with the public. The waiters and waitresses, the delivery men, the hotel concierges, and yes, the guy or gal who owns your local packaging and shipping store. May the good lord bless them and keep them.

Incidentally, because I am not that big of a jerk, I cropped her face out of these pictures.

Unknown-1.jpegUnknown.jpeg

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back