• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 1 (**/F, full body).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
I'd intended to start off with an introductory thread, and still plan to provide one. Likely it will be coming this weekend. For now, let me offer my profoundest thanks to TT for entrusting me with an Artist's forum! I'll do my very best to make it as entertaining and inviting as those already in place!

This comic story, Tales From the Low Roads, will be very long when complete and, plot-wise, very involved. Any who feel the need to orient themselves within it are invited to consult the Low Roads Synopsis for simple chapter-by-chapter clarification.

This series is likely to be less generous with tickling content than many other fetish epics (Bandito's TIS, for example). I'll therefore provide a quick guide at the beginning of each chapter to accomodate those who'd prefer to cut straight to the good stuff. Thusly:

Tickling scene: **/F, full body and foot: pages 10-18.

However you choose to enjoy this series, please do enjoy!

Pages 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-01-01.jpg
    lowroads-01-01.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 23
  • lowroads-01-02.jpg
    lowroads-01-02.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 23
  • lowroads-01-03.jpg
    lowroads-01-03.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 25
  • lowroads-01-04.jpg
    lowroads-01-04.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 23
  • lowroads-01-05.jpg
    lowroads-01-05.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-01-06.jpg
    lowroads-01-06.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 26
  • lowroads-01-07.jpg
    lowroads-01-07.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 28
  • lowroads-01-08.jpg
    lowroads-01-08.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 30
  • lowroads-01-09.jpg
    lowroads-01-09.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 33
  • lowroads-01-10.jpg
    lowroads-01-10.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• lowroads-01-11.jpg
    lowroads-01-11.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 44
  • lowroads-01-12.jpg
    lowroads-01-12.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 36
  • lowroads-01-13.jpg
    lowroads-01-13.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 45
  • lowroads-01-14.jpg
    lowroads-01-14.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 48
  • lowroads-01-15.jpg
    lowroads-01-15.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Pages 16-18:

Attachments

• lowroads-01-16.jpg
    lowroads-01-16.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 48
  • lowroads-01-17.jpg
    lowroads-01-17.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 46
  • lowroads-01-18.jpg
    lowroads-01-18.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
whoohooo all of your talent under one roof so to speak..so i don't have to search and search pages for it..anyone who hasn't had the priviledge of reading this awesome cartoon series doesn't know what they are missing..the coloring is soo outstanding..and your imagination, yet again, never fails to awe me..you rock LBH...you deserve your own pad so to speak...hehe

Enjoyed reading this chapter again! I love having these forum pads for you artists. It makes it real easy to go back and follow through the chapters. :)

whoohooo all of your talent under one roof so to speak..so i don't have to search and search pages for it..anyone who hasn't had the priviledge of reading this awesome cartoon series doesn't know what they are missing..the coloring is soo outstanding..and your imagination, yet again, never fails to awe me..you rock LBH...you deserve your own pad so to speak...hehe
So kind of you, Izzy! Your never-ending support and encouragement has always buoyed my spirits and kept my enthusiasm high... how perfectly appropriate you should write now! Can't tell you how exciting all this is, how energizing! I'm eager to provide several special threads... the synopsis is already in place (though not completely up-to-date yet); I need to include a proper introduction, and a suggestion box would certainly be useful too (and a special thread for zipped files, if I can ever get that to work right!) Plus stuff I haven't even though of yet... the last thing I want this forum to be is static! Hope this will be a TTC nook you'll always want to visit, Izzy! I'll labor hard to make it productive!

Enjoyed reading this chapter again! I love having these forum pads for you artists. It makes it real easy to go back and follow through the chapters. :)
Thanks a million, TT! This is such an ideal arrangement, being able to have all my Low Roads chapters centrally located so that they can be easily found and read sequentially! Maintaining continuity will be so much simpler now... not asking readers, as Izzy says, to dash all over to find the appropriate next episode! This is the way I'd always hoped people would be able to experience the story, as a single entity... as a novel rather than as disassociated bits! I can't say it often enough... thank you so much for this opportunity!

Any interest in a cameo Low Roads appearance? I've got the perfect spot and persona for you... an eager theater operator in far-away Bliss Harbor! That's several chapters distant yet, so you'd have plenty of time to make a decision! I'd be sure to contact you via PM to seek official permission and approval in any event... SOP for these cameo tributes.

Any interest in a cameo Low Roads appearance? I've got the perfect spot and persona for you... an eager theater operator in far-away Bliss Harbor! That's several chapters distant yet, so you'd have plenty of time to make a decision! I'd be sure to contact you via PM to seek official permission and approval in any event... SOP for these cameo tributes.

Sure! No need to wait for a decision. I would consider it a great honor to be a small part in this series. :2thumbs:

The honor's all mine, I assure you! Your cameo appearance will definitely be a series highlight!

Wow am i late huh
well
it is great to see the original from one
(my opinion)
one of the great Drawers from Tickle Theater
...did i go a bit...
never mind
continue to do your best LBH
i do hoe to see your new chapter when ever you finish and produce it

so it was here
from the center

Thanks Limbo! Not late at all... the beauty of this new venue is that these chapters are now quite easy for everyone to find and explore (hopefully, each entry will be a fresh experience for many members from here on out!) I certainly will continue to do my very best! Thanks so much for the encouragement! Chapter 17 is due sometime this March. I'd like to have it ready sooner, but this one is particularly long (55 pages) and has required extra time to prepare. Line-work is almost complete; below, please find a sample (not in color; not even very cleaned-up yet) to prove I'm still on the job!

Attachments

• Low Roads BW sample..jpg
    Low Roads BW sample..jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 29
Oh a page
YES
thanks
its like a little treat
thanks LBH
first i don't think you shirk from your duties
far from it, we go at our own pace many understand that
and joy
we got the time you next chapter will come (well close enough)

hmmm what else to say...
well not much
just do what you do and love best my good sir

hmmm yes that sounds right...right?
well that was from the center

Glad you enjoyed the preview! I'll be doing something similar (though better polished) as an alert for the Art Section once the chapter's ready! A trailor, of sorts, directing viewers to this Artist's forum for the newest material!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back