• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talk tickling with me ?

MiSS PRiSS KRiS

Not a big fan of posting, but my online chats have been pretty slow lately. Anyone (any guys) up to talking tickle with a 25 yr old.. ahem... me ?! I'd love to chat online with you ( email address is : [email protected] ) and perhaps, exchange pictures ? IM me or email me anytime ;) Love the list and the people on it so I'm sure i'll make friends fast !!

I predict that this thread will fill with posts in record time.

...either that, or her mailbox will.

...but she'll remember good ol' Phineas among the throngs, I hope.:D

Or...

The most likely scenario, she is really a he and is gonna get a hell of a good laugh at the email he gets.

Tron

you, my friend, put the "wet" in "wet blanket".

Next you're going to tell me there's no Easter Bunny.

The most likely scenario, she is really a he and is gonna get a hell of a good laugh at the email he gets.

"He" might, realism or no, but we can still have fun in the meantime yes?

Just Chunking Out...

A warning. I'm not telling anyone what to do.

Tron

realisms

Cant we all just......tickle someone. Getting along is easy, tickling someone requires rope...lol.
But for the record, hopes they are for real, for the groups sake.

'tis a rare occasion indeed,,,

..but I must side with Tron on this one.it was the first thought that had crossed my mind as well...

Ven

What it probably is...

...is an adult material distributor harvesting the E-mail addresses of all the respondants so they can spam them later. Yahoo used to be full of fake ads that served just such a purpose.

While I agree that some of you might be right, I say let's give the benefit of the doubt. If there's more going on than meets the eye, those who respond have been warned and will find out. In the event that this truly is someone looking for people to chat with, more power to her, and that's one of the things this Forum is for.

I'm sure that if anyone has any bad experiences, we'll hear about it.:cool:

Oh, yeah?

I tickle plenty of women looking this "innocent"! *Cough, cough. Ahem, ahem*:devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: What it probably is...

Phineas said:
...is an adult material distributor harvesting the E-mail addresses of all the respondants so they can spam them later. Yahoo used to be full of fake ads that served just such a purpose.

That's why I only use Yahoo or some other thing to meet people like this, instead of the screen-name I usually use. Haven't been spammed or virused on my main account by the people who've gained my trust so far. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back