• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tarraya's 2.5K Watchers (/f, cocooned, feet tickling)

GhostOS

TMF Expert
Ok, so recently on my DeviantArt page I passed the 2500 watchers mark, and I did this picture to celebrate the occasion. Now, if you're not on dA, or aren't aware of my work on there, I might need to explain a bit about this Tarraya character that I created years ago. In essence she was my attempt to create an OC that was available to every other creative person without them needing to ask me permission to create their own work featuring the character -even if they wanted to make money off said work. So I released her concept and likeness under a Creative Commons license: here.

She's somewhat of a fan favourite, and a number of fellow fetish artists have done adaptations of them over time, so I thought she was the perfect choice for this pic (plus nobody suggested a different one of my OC's, so Tarraya it was ;) )

Attachments

• Tarraya2500K.jpg
    Tarraya2500K.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 227
Have been perusing your DeviantArt WillGeorgers site, with particular focus on the featured Tarraya character: quite an intense, extensive backstory and distinctive design! With perhaps a hint of Venom in her DNA, though far more invasive and fetish-directed, she'd make for an ideal anti-hero in any number of fantastical scenarios, from novel-length fiction to stand-alone art! No less remarkable is her Creative Commons status, an incredibly generous gift to anyone hungering for a vivid persona to lavish their burgeoning creative juices upon! In instances where she is so employed, I pray you'll let us all know where to look so that we have a chance to enjoy her various incarnations personally!

This milestone commemoration features a host of classic GoS imagery: the tight bodily encasement with its implied biomechanics; the feral, lust-hungry yearning; the delectably exposed softness of the soles; the inherent drippiness of the environment; a sense of hovering, inescapable, tactilely phantasmagoric doom; suggestions of Lovecraftian, unknowable "otherness". Warmest congrats for a well-deserved achievement! When your watcher count surpasses the million mark (as it inevitably will), please keep us abreast of the feverish festivities planned for that proud milestone!

Have been perusing your DeviantArt WillGeorgers site, with particular focus on the featured Tarraya character: quite an intense, extensive backstory and distinctive design! With perhaps a hint of Venom in her DNA, though far more invasive and fetish-directed, she'd make for an ideal anti-hero in any number of fantastical scenarios, from novel-length fiction to stand-alone art! No less remarkable is her Creative Commons status, an incredibly generous gift to anyone hungering for a vivid persona to lavish their burgeoning creative juices upon! In instances where she is so employed, I pray you'll let us all know where to look so that we have a chance to enjoy her various incarnations personally!

This milestone commemoration features a host of classic GoS imagery: the tight bodily encasement with its implied biomechanics; the feral, lust-hungry yearning; the delectably exposed softness of the soles; the inherent drippiness of the environment; a sense of hovering, inescapable, tactilely phantasmagoric doom; suggestions of Lovecraftian, unknowable "otherness". Warmest congrats for a well-deserved achievement! When your watcher count surpasses the million mark (as it inevitably will), please keep us abreast of the feverish festivities planned for that proud milestone!
Thank you so much for the very generous comment! :D Many a viewer has made the connection with Venom, which is somewhat unfortunate as I had no intention to base the concept of Tarraya on him... rather she came together as I sought to combine the aesthetics of gooey menacing alieness (I saw the episode of Star Trek TNG "The skin of evil" as a kid and it left a lasting impression) with the classic tale of Jeckyll and Hyde... where Hyde had won and taken over... All mixed in with a good deal of Fortean ominousness (the baseline universe in my own interpretation of Tarraya) and you get an idea of what I was aiming for. That being said... of all Marvel creations, I do like Venom (and Silver Sable - I LOVE Silver Sable- and Nick Fury of course, in his classic 90's portrayal by The Hoff, LOL) as he's got a very Freudian/Jungian thing going on. The id, the Shadow, it's all very primordial, very interesting :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back