• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

taunting lees

tmnt_fan

TMF Novice
What are some things you like to say or do to tease your ticklee?

I'm surprised no one has posted yet. I love taunting my lees. Saying things like "aww what's wrong? is someone ticklish?" "You're not ticklish are you?" "aw poor little helpless (name of the lee)" I know that if someone said those things to me when they were tickling me, I'd loose it.

Oh!
I love asking them "do you want me to stop?" and then the more they say YES YES I keep tickling and toy with them by saying "wrong answer" ;-)
Revenge! hahahahaha

Oh I love it when he taunts me. I get the "what's wrong" a lot. He frequently makes me tell him what I would do to get it to stop. And just when I've agreed to all manner of things, and he acts like he's going to stop, he just keeps going. He'll thank me for agreeing to all these things, but tell me he never actually said he'd stop.

Verbal taunting is awesome! For me personally its mindblowing after im tickled all over my body (i'm blindfolded) BUT my feet , and just when I calm down to the point where im almost not heavy breathing , i'll feel a tap on the sole of my shoe and are still on and the ler reminds me that worst is about to come as I feel the shoes sliding off my feet

I've counted down to the tickling before when my girlfriend was blindfolded... She didn't like that ;)

Yup, being spoken too like "aww does it tickle?" makes me feel more helpless for some reason. Like it reiterates how in control the ler is. Also, it can be really taunting when, when blindfolded, the ler simply pokes and jabs random spots just to show they can attack anywhere anytime. Or just quick passing tickles to remind you how vulnerable you are.

Last edited:
Saying, very honest and friendly: "You know, if it tickles too much?" Pause. "Just take your arms down."

"go on pull some more at the rope. Maybe you will get free."

"Dance for me", " Let me see you wiggle" etc.

Non verbal are great too. Like said mact95 said, poking a little, touching around the tickling spots. And, my favorite, get into a rhythm - like tickling short bursts and then break, short burst and a break, short burst and then pretend to break but instead tickle harder.

I will never understand why clip producers don't add sexy tickle talk from both the 'ler and the 'lee to their clips. A little imagination is all that it takes. I love to hear the 'lee say things like, 'Oh! My feet are so ticklish', or, 'That tickles so bad', or, 'See if you can find my most ticklish spots', etc. etc. the 'ler could say things like, 'When I find a tickle spot, spread your toes apart and hold them like that', or, 'Hold your feet still while I tickle them or I will tickle you forever', etc. I know that the purists tend not to like this and I don't know why. It costs nothing and can add a certain element of erotic thrill to the videos. It seems to be a win/win situation. Also, I wish that more of the 'lees would do sexy toes spreads, etc. while their feet are being tickled. I can't turn down a clip that feature a girl with sexy toe dancing.

I'm surprised no one has posted yet. I love taunting my lees. Saying things like "aww what's wrong? is someone ticklish?" "You're not ticklish are you?" "aw poor little helpless (name of the lee)" I know that if someone said those things to me when they were tickling me, I'd loose it.

Yes to all of this! I've been tickled by enough people to appreciate that taunting is a skill that not everyone has. What Jess and others are saying to their lees are in my hall of fame though. Taunting is just about my favorite tickle-weapon as ler and lee, right up there with nails and the electric toothbrush. "Aww, it's not that bad, is it?" "You can take this, can't you?" "How bad does this tickle?" "Oooh, I think I've found a really good spot, let's just stay here a while." "Can't you hold still?" On and on. Probably why most of my playdates tend to last 3 hours. :)

totally agree. the producer that starts making these is going to have some very big sellers.

I will never understand why clip producers don't add sexy tickle talk from both the 'ler and the 'lee to their clips. A little imagination is all that it takes. I love to hear the 'lee say things like, 'Oh! My feet are so ticklish', or, 'That tickles so bad', or, 'See if you can find my most ticklish spots', etc. etc. the 'ler could say things like, 'When I find a tickle spot, spread your toes apart and hold them like that', or, 'Hold your feet still while I tickle them or I will tickle you forever', etc. I know that the purists tend not to like this and I don't know why. It costs nothing and can add a certain element of erotic thrill to the videos. It seems to be a win/win situation. Also, I wish that more of the 'lees would do sexy toes spreads, etc. while their feet are being tickled. I can't turn down a clip that feature a girl with sexy toe dancing.

I whisper their doom, esp if another ler is in the room. I'll whisper in their ear things like
"omg, I hope (he/she) doesn't touch your toes",
"What if they find your spot?"(this one freaked someone out so bad they yelled red before the ler even started),
"Do you think they will ever get above your ankles?"
"Now I understand why vampires love necks"
"I wonder how many ribs you have?"

Stuff like that but whispering it makes the taunt much more intimate and close.

Verbal teasing can be really fun and evil (in a fun way). But it also helps if you can back it up :p

One of my favorites is when you really can't stand it anymore, the only way i'm going to stop is if you beg me to tickle somewhere else.

The ticklee wants it to stop so bad and accepts that is their only option. ;-) I'll give a break so that person can catch their breath and go to where they said.

:laughhard:

I usually say "hmm, I wonder where else your ticklish?" Sometimes it leads to them covering the very spot or should I say...exposing it because they just gave me a target.

I love when my ler tells me how helpless I am to stop the teasing and the tickling and beg to be tickled in another spot It's so hot when my ler is destroying me and teasing me bout my long toes and big brown feet how sweaty my body is getting as I'm helpless to stop the relentless yet gentle touches to my sides arm pits knees tops and bottoms of my ooh soo sensitive feet. I also relish teasing my ler before our playtime by telling stories of other lers having their way with my sensitive tickle spots I feel so naughty and so s deserving of my total dismantlement exploitation of my ticklish weakness!! :feets:

tumblr_mjynt6xgGd1r46py4o1_1280.jpg

The sexy talk does it for me along with the removal of her shoes/socks/heels. That's one of the most critical points in the video clips when the lee's heels or shoes are removal and there's that fresh moistness to her soles. The tickler hasn't touched her yet and she's already hysterical in anticipation; her toes are curling and flexing almost involuntarily. Then finally the brush or fingers go to town on the woman's soles and she throws her head back cracking up in laughter.

Totally agree. The verbal taunting is a huge turn on for me. It's part of the whole mind game that goes along with the actual tickling. One of my ex's had a real “inner dominatrix” that I was lucky enough to discover and cultivate for a while, and she took the taunting part to heart. She used to tell me how long she was going to tickle me for, and then stop every once in a while and make me guess how much time had passed. When I got it wrong (inevitably), she would add time instead. Or after a long tickle without a break, she would say that those few minutes “didnt count” or that she lost track, and so would start over again. I'm always very ticklish but when she played this game I remember actually getting frustrated and really, really wanting it to stop (which of course made me really, really want it not to!)

I love "tickle talk" or "tickle teasing" in videos. But, it doesn't appear in so many of them. I'm wondering who is considered the best "tickle talker/teaser/taunter" of all time? I know Tickle Central had some good clips for that.

I love being taunted with like the babyish kind of taunting. Like the whole "kitchy gitchy coochie etc" type stuff. I have absolutely no clue why, but that will get me all sorts of ways lol.

Oh god, I love all kind of tickle talk and teasing. It turns me on so much when I know just how much my ler is enjoying my suffering, and enjoying toying with me.

I love being taunted with like the babyish kind of taunting. Like the whole "kitchy gitchy coochie etc" type stuff. I have absolutely no clue why, but that will get me all sorts of ways lol.

I bet because its playful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back