• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teachers

shark

1st Level Green Feather
I received this in email:
A teacher was helping a kindergarten student put his boots on.She could see they wouldn't go on,and with her pushing and him pulling,the boots wouldn't go on right.After working up a sweat,she got the boots on.
She almost whimpered when he told her they were on the wrong feet, but she still fought them back off.
She then helped get them back on the right feet,but was then told "These are not my boots".
Instead of screaming at him,she bit her tongue and helped him pull off the ill-fitting boots.
The student said "They're my brother's boots.Mom made me wear them."
She didn't know whether to laugh or cry.She mustered up the grace and courage she had left to fight the boots back on his feet again.
She then asked "Now,where are your mittens?"
The student replied "I stuffed them in the toes of the boots".

Her trial starts next week.........................

shark,
This is priceless. LOL Thanks so much for posting it.

Jen

She should have just tickled his feet, but I guess she didn't want anyone suing her :)

I read in the paper today that every profession except one in Australia makes up 40% of all stress leave taken.

Teachers take 60% of the national quota of sick leave. Really says something about the conditions they have to work in, and the crap they put up with so we can all learn to read and write.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back