• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Team GB Kick Ass!!!...............

red indian

2nd Level Yellow Feather
....blimey whats cracking off??!! we are shitting gold medals at the moment!!

Third in the medals table, Not bad going for a damp wet rock on the edge of the Atlantic with a population of just 60 million people! The only nations above us are the US (a population of 300 million people) and China (1.3 billion) that puts us way out ahead based on population.

Hey old chap, congratulations on doing so well at the games. :)

Top man, thanks Bugster. Does anyone know if the Aussies turned up for the Olyimpics this time?

You blokes got off to a slow start,(just being a good host, I reckon) but are really doing well. I think a roo or two made it to the aquatic center. We yanks could swim with sharks and still win. It is strange not to see the USSR/Ruissians/East Germans dominate the gymnastics anymore. I hope the UK's Pippa wins the Gold for synchronized caboose!!

Good points there my friend, but its a good job sharks dont ride bikes, because your guys would be dead!

I was doing my nut when Mo won his gold, what a night!

Team GB rock!!! All their hard work and dedication to their sport is really paying off. I am soooo pleased for all our medal winners. And last night's men's 10k was just amazing...way to go Mo!!!

Good to see Murray having to sing the BRITISH NATIONAL ANTHEM!!! it seemed to be going down like a cup of cold sick!

Jolly good show indeed. yes we are having a great olympics, its far exeeded anyones expectations, and its only the end of week one. We are all loving how badly the Aussies are doing, such sweet revenge for so many years of insults and piss taking from the sheep steelers as a result of their dominance as a sporting nation. That now seems a distant memory for them!!

Jolly good show indeed. yes we are having a great olympics, its far exeeded anyones expectations, and its only the end of week one. We are all loving how badly the Aussies are doing, such sweet revenge for so many years of insults and piss taking from the sheep steelers as a result of their dominance as a sporting nation. That now seems a distant memory for them!!

Please feel free to tell us how you really feel. ;)

Top man, thanks Bugster. Does anyone know if the Aussies turned up for the Olyimpics this time?

Haha I'm living in oz at the moment so it's been a magical time for me! Before the Olympics started a bloke at work was winding me up saying how the ozzies were gonna smash us! He's been fairly mute recently... They do not like it up 'em me old mate!!

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back