• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Test: The TExas Society of Ticklers - Memorial Day Gathering

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
The Texas Society of Ticklers (T.E.S.T) is planning a Gathering during the Long Weekend (May 28 - 30)

I already checked my schedule and see no reason why we couldn't have it on that weekend.

What I would like is a preleminary head-count to see who may be wanting to come. We'll work-out the details once I see who is coming.

I'd be interested, depending how things are going at work. If I can make it, it's going to be a last minute thing.

I might can make it, have to wait for more details to come out, but so far, so good

OK, I didn't realize Memorial Day Weekend was so close. So why don't we try to make this for the last weekend in June (25-27)

Would that be better?

my wife and i would love to make it i also have some friends in the lifestyle some on tmf in the SA Area i did find quite a few mostly shy ones so yea i'll spread the word but u can count 4 for sure

where will this be held at

I think i could make it to this if i can get details.

OK, I didn't realize Memorial Day Weekend was so close. So why don't we try to make this for the last weekend in June (25-27)

Would that be better?

I think that's a good idea. It gives people more time to plan, and Memorial Day weekend is a big family deal for a lot of people. And the traffic would not be as bad. I don't like being on the road on major holidays myself.

Seeing as how I won't have to worry about jealous fiancee's, I'd like to throw my hat in that ring.

I would like to say I'll be there, but knowing how things are for me, I wouldn't be able to give a definant until closer to that time. Even still, i couldn't stay overnight or anything, just for a few hours.

New to Texas, been here since January. Just let me know what the plan is. I've never met anyone from here so this is all new to me. If you need an activity for the evening time just let me know as I am a bouncer at several bars in Fort Worth and a supervisor at one of those. Would be more than happy to give ya'll the hook-up.

Would that be better?

That weekend would be better! Just depends on where we have tis thing! I would love to come!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back