• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-based tickling game: The To-Tickle List Episode 10 Released!

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Patchnotes with pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/oneorthe...10-of-The-To-Tickle-List-is-out-now-856467390

Promo art from Bad-Pierrot: https://www.deviantart.com/oneortheother/art/To-Tickle-List-Episode-10-Promo-Art-Caitlyn-857254606

Episode 10 Features!

18 New League of Legends Champions to tickle!

The full cast is as follows:

Caitlyn, Evelyn, Leona, Diana, Kai’Sa, LeBlanc, Vayne, Kayle, Morgana, Elise, Neeko, Camille, Zyra, Janna, Shyvana, Ezreal, Xayah and Rakan.

And regulars Brandon, Cissy, and Gigi will get some tickles too, of course :)

Tickle scenes with plenty of player agency! In every scene, you’ll have choices! Choices of how to tickle, sometimes choices of who, choices of what to say, and etc! Interactivity is the strongest thing about the video game medium, and I intend to take full advantage of it!

Replay Centre! Didn’t make a save before a great tickle scene? The Replay Centre has you covered! You can replay every tickle scene there as many times as you like.

A more nuanced approach to quest design:

Anecdote time! In the last episode, I was quite surprised to hear how many people enjoyed the Sejuani questline, considering she’s not exactly the most popular nor attractive Champion. However, I realised this was because of the build-up and how her quest was designed. For Sejuani, it starts with a battle outside her fortress, where you get your butt kicked. You’re thrown into her jail, and you need to sneak/fight your way through her base, involving drugging her loyal protector Bristle (this giant boar), and finding the Champion asleep in her bed, where a detailed, multiple-choice tickle scene occurs.

I wanted to try to have fewer ‘find this Champion, fight, tickle’ quests, or at least try to make the situations a little more unique and distinctive. Without spoiling which Champions are involved, here’s a bit of info about a few of the quests…

A murder investigation.

Searching a haunted mansion full of corpses and creepy-crawlies.

Seeing two Champions battling and choosing how to intervene.

Tracking down a mysterious factory thief.

And much more!

A variety of mini-games including rhythm fighters, turn-based battles, and lockpicking.

Voicelines, images, and laughter from the games themselves for a more immersive and genuine experience! I’ve also tried to stay true to the characters as best as I can.

Open-world approach: after the brief introduction, you’re free to wander Noxus, Piltover, Targon, and the Shadow Isles in search of ticklish Champions! And the Quest Log is there to remind you of who you’ve tickled and who you haven’t! Go for your favourites first or go through the regions one at a time – it’s all up to you!

To play Episodes 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 (as well a bonus episode) support me on Patreon at the $10 and above tier, so I can continue making wonderful games for you all. If you're not sure about it, I encourage you to check out Episode 5 here, which you can play through in its entirety for free.

www.patreon.com/oneortheother

If you're curious for Episode 11 news, it's gonna be about Brandon and co starting up their own tickling studio! Keep an eye out for more news about that ;)

Glad to have the next episode back in a real world setting. Keep up the good work!

What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back