• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THANK YOU LEEALLURE FOR A FANTASTIC NEST!

cavum it was the koolest hanging with you and listening to all the dubbed soft rock hip hop and easy listening songs turned metal. the best.

There are no words to express the joy I had in meeting you. You definitely made the weekend so enjoyable. Kind and warm, accepting....I can think of so many nice things to describe you in my mind. I enjoyed the challenge in you! You are now in my heart as an amazing friend and hope that I get to experience that friendship again in person at the next gathering. Big hugs for you always!

Judy

By the way, thanks to you and Cassi and Sara for my initiation! That was awesome! Look forward to seeing you guys and playing more next year...kinda wish it lasted longer. I love your idea of a B&B!

aaah the memories :p hahaha!

Was great meeting you dude :)

Great meeting you too. I enjoyed your class and guess we should thank you for saving our lives haha...altho Amanda will probably kill me next time I see her for talking about her driving!

See you next year. It's so cool that NEST is global.

We were able to make it over to the main event on Sunday, and yes, it was FANTASTIC!!

So good to see all our friends, we missed saying goodbye to many of you, but enjoyed hanging out when we could.

Thank you, Thank You, Thank you, Lee!:yourock:

Drew

Drew, sorry I missed you guys...was looking forward to meeting you. Perhaps next year?

You're all so very welcome for the ride! Since I'm so dangerous
next year you're all riding the train! :p I forgot to show you the new
ninja stars that Miss Lee gave me on Thursday night.

how-to-draw-ninja-hello-kitty-tutorial-drawing.png

I have to say I kinda miss you Mr. Positivity with your deadly pearly whites. I need the number to your dentist, for reals.

haha, thanks for the ride Amanda and it was great to meet you...

I have to say I kinda miss you Mr. Positivity with your deadly pearly whites. I need the number to your dentist, for reals.

And I miss your awesome attitude and cute giggle! Next time I'm going to have to get you good...

You are a great driver I don't care what anyone says I have never seen my life flash before my eye's with you at the wheel. With my sister on the other hand I loose a life every time I get in a car with her. Not to mention seeing my life flash before my eye's lol. So kool to finally meet you and others sorry if I have made this post before that is if I did.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back