• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks for the welcome/ Stories

rpgiles

Thanks for the welcome all. I think, despite my oversensitivity, I found home. What is everyones opinion on stories? I have written several over the years that I would love to post. Is there any constrictions on format or content? It is probably listed in one of the areas I haven't gotten to yet. Or does anyone have any suggestions. It may take me a while to post because all of them I did on an ancient Brother word processor, hardly compatable with anything other than stone tablet.:D

Welcome rpgiles,

Stories are always welcomed and the only rules that I can think of right now are that you post all stories in the Stories section and label the subject heading with the Title and what type of tickling is involved i.e. f/f, m/f, f/m and so on. The length and structure are your call. Also, if it's very graphic, I would label it *adult* as a gesture of courtesy. For the most part, everthing on this site is considered *adult*.

No underage (under 18 yo) material is allowed on this forum and will be banned. Please read the TMF Rules.

Good luck and enjoy your membership here at the TMF.:D

Hello rpgiles,

Welcome to the forum, good to have you here. And Mia has covered the story rules very well! I look forward to seeing your work.

Myriads

Welcome to the Forum...I hope to read some of your work soon.:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back