• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That was the longest 5 min......EVER....

Everlast

TMF Expert
Wow, time seemed to stand still for a second there.........man, it's great that this place if bein rebuilt after that attack by Godzilla (he was here, who else could've knocked this place out for so long?)

However, it seems to be runnin very slow.....but I guess that's to be expected after a huge crash. Hopefully, we can rebuild, and move on.....later ppl......

LOL.

Just imagine that's how long 5 minutes feels to a terribly ticklish gal being tickled tortured. Now us ticklers can relate. ;)

DK

CRASH!!!!!!

Being a stockbroker I'm well familiarized with crashes. The crash of 1929 was severe, but the crash of 1987 was even worse. But I must say that the TMF Crash of 2001 was by far the most severe. I hope we never have to go through that kind of horror again. When I logged on moments ago and saw that the site was back up I did a double take. I felt like I had spent 5 years in a bomb shelter and I was seeing daylight for the first time in ages.

Congratulations to everyone on the return of the Forum! Especially to Jeff and Myriads. I'm sure we all hope for continuing good health and well-being of the database.

And now we resume our regularly scheduled program....

dig dug

I was getting worried for a second, thought the unthinkable might happen and the TMF would die for good. Where else would I post my site links whenever I have to rebuild a site. ;)

Long live the TMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-TT

LOL (all around to all the posts!). I just had the worst night, and here I am, pacing the floor like a caged animal, cursing under my breath, and then I think let's go see if the Forum is back up....and it is!!! Man, am I grateful!!! Good to be back and see y'all! And if I ever talk about getting back together (again) with my ex girlfriend (who's got her hooks in me deep......and this fetish is one of the main things that keeps me so hooked!), someone please intervene! (though I'll have something great to report in the stories section regarding this past weekend with her....but really, she's super destructive to me....and why would we want to destroy nontkl?!!lol!)

wow!!!! i guess its true that you dont appreciate what you have until its gone. these days without the TMF have been so hard, i hardly remember how i did without it! well its great to have you back, and ill find the silver lining in this that it taught me that valuable lesson. im going to go hug my mom and dad.

Hooray!

I thought I had lost you - but yes!
Yahoo!
Great that we are back now!

Cheers!

if this ever happens again, yall can use my ezboard. theres one called 'temp' on there that were not using. i made it password protected. JIC, the password is hotdogluau and the ezboard is at pub39.ezboard.com/balgonancrazyhouse.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back