• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Agencies: Issue Ten Cover Art - TICKLE TORTURE COMIC BOOK

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
The Agencies: Issue Ten - TICKLE TORTURE COMIC BOOK

ORDER THIS ISSUE TODAY AT http://www.the-agencies.com/agencies/issue_ten.htm

We just released issue ten of our long standing tickle torture comic book called The Agencies. We started the series off in summer 2002, and it has been performing very strongly ever since, picking up more and more readers with each passing issue.

This is a milestone issue, as it marks our journey into the double digits. It is a rather large accomplishment, and I'd like to thank our faithful readers over these years that have made future issues possible, as well as our art staff, that have given the comic universe a tangible look and feel. They've done an incredible job.

This issue is 10 pages long, comes with a cover and pinup, and costs $11.95. That is a very good deal for high quality tickle torture artwork, and if you enjoy tickling art, I'm confident you will enjoy our books. The main storyline starts with issue seven, and will continue forever (or until the series dies).

Issue ten marks the return of Miss Rachel Ghost. We introduced the character back in issue five, and she returns, with a brand new look, to face new challenges presented as a super spy. In this issue her mission is to rescue Agent Starlight from the foul clutches of Karma. But sometimes things don't go to plan. How will our fair heroine handle the challenges before her? You'll have to pick up issue ten and find out! We also find out that Yin and Yang are getting sick of their guest, and plot to get rid of her.

The cover to issue ten shows a few things. First, Miss Rachel is getting foot tickled underneath the table in the debriefing table. This meeting is right before issue ten takes place, where Mister Nathan explains to Rachel how she is to infiltrate into Karma's corporate headquarters and rescue Agent Starlight. Also featured in this cover are Agent Angelica and Agent Paladin, who are brand new characters to this comic universe. Both will appear as main characters in future issues of this series. More specifically, both will play a role in issue 11, slated to release at the end of 2006.

Never read any of our tickle torture comic books before? Fear not, here's the back issues you should read to catch up with the entire story:
Issue Seven
Issue Eight
Issue Nine
Issue Ten

Click the above picture to see an enlargement.

Here is a sample of the artwork as well, the first page from issue ten, available as a gift to the tickle community.

Agencies_Sample10.jpg

THIS ISSUE CAN BE FOUND AT http://www.the-agencies.com/agencies/issue_ten.htm

Last edited:
Here's a shot of the pinup for this issue. It's a fun scene that takes place in a club, where all the characters are just dancing. No intrigue, it's a world apart from their super spy lives, where they can just cut loose and have fun. It's a nice piece that showcases each of the characters in their own way, and displays some of their personality.

Click the above picture to see an enlargement.

Or if you'd like to save a very high resolution edition, click here to download a 600k file.

Thank you so much for the pinup! I'd been hoping to see a nice big version of this sans text :woot: Had there been no guys on the floor with the girls, it would have been even better ;)

Still waiting for PayPal to clear... bloody hell. Which is why I'd hoped credit cards would have been available by now. oh well... :(

Oblesklk , I've said it a million times but I'll say it again ... the artwork for this series is utterly , friggin' FANTASTIC!!! Much praise to the current artist(s) for their splendid work!

Thanks TKLMAN, I'm passing along the comments you guys give to the artistic team, so we can constantly strive to make this a better product, and something you guys can really get into :)

TF, the credit card option within paypal does allow for instant payment. It's only the echecks option that forces you to wait for paypal to clear the payment. Next time just make sure you're paying by credit card, and it will go much, much faster :xpulcy:

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back