• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The appeal of teasing while tickling

shadow_feather

Does anyone use tickling while teasing? By teasing I mean making 'coochie coo' noises? Does it make the 'lee laugh harder? Or is it just funnier? Can anyone help me out on this one?

Um, I guess it depends on what he's doing as to whether I laugh or not. ;)

Tickle talk plays a large role with my wife and I. I find it adds so much more to the session when I am verbally teasing her while I am tickling the hell out of here. I really enjoy teasing her during a short break in the tickling. It makes the idle time during a session way more interesting. But the best part of being so vocal is that you can incorporate many different scenerios into the session such as an interrogation scene, a punishment scene...etc. I don't think we've ever had a tickle session where I didn't verbally tease her. It wouldn't be as much fun.

Tickle talk plays a large role with my wife and I. I find it adds so much more to the session when I am verbally teasing her while I am tickling the hell out of here. I really enjoy teasing her during a short break in the tickling. It makes the idle time during a session way more interesting. But the best part of being so vocal is that you can incorporate many different scenerios into the session such as an interrogation scene, a punishment scene...etc. I don't think we've ever had a tickle session where I didn't verbally tease her. It wouldn't be as much fun.

This.

Also, I love to teasing because I love mocking the helplessness of their predicament. I'm kind of a bastard that way. :lol

I've always incorporated it when I tickle. I agree with Smoten above, it really adds an extra element of mental domination. It is another lever to push and pull to manipulate the lee into deeper feelings of powerlessness. It puts you in their mind and serves to distract the lee from any abstract thoughts which may mitigate the sensations. All focus is on the tickling.

It puts you in their mind and serves to distract the lee from any abstract thoughts which may mitigate the sensations. All focus is on the tickling.

Yes, absolutely. Well said. Tickle talk drives me f**king insane...and I love it. :blush

For me (as a lee), it's about being reminded how helpless I am, and it also makes me feel like the ler is more into it--being taunted like that makes the ler seem even more enthusiastic about getting me :blush Gives me butterflies from hell everytime!

~K

As previously mentioned, tickle-talk does help keep both parties in the moment, and serves as a source of intimacy. It also serves to heighten the enthusiasm of the tickler, and ticklishness of the ticklee. Also, I enjoy the occasions where tickle-banter itself tickles the ticklee; I might say something funny, intentionally or unintentionally, that'll actually make the ticklee laugh, which in turn makes the tickling that much more intense.

I agree with all the previous posts. The tickle talk is the icing on the tickle-cake. Also I like it more when she says it and less when I do. I feel it makes it kinda corny when I say it because even to this day (4 1/2 years later) I still feel like I sound weird when I tease her, BUT when she says anything....ANYTHING tickle related when I'm tied blindfolded and gagged it drives my sex drive/hornyness/excitement [I guess you'd call it] through the roof.

My favorite part is when she finds a new tickle spot and it surprises both of us and she just makes fun of me and says how she is so happy that she gets to "make me laugh"

I agree with tidoman, I like when it's done to me, but I feel uber retardeded doing it.

My favorite part is when she finds a new tickle spot and it surprises both of us and she just makes fun of me and says how she is so happy that she gets to "make me laugh"

And that's adorable, not gonna lie. =3

Iisme and tidoman--that makes it even cooler, for me--the fact that it sounds so goofy and playful and the 'ler is willing to do it anyway :blush:

~K

I love hearing tickle talk when I'm the lee, but I have a hard time getting into it as a ler (probably because I'm not much of a ler in general).

For me (as a lee), it's about being reminded how helpless I am, and it also makes me feel like the ler is more into it--being taunted like that makes the ler seem even more enthusiastic about getting me :blush Gives me butterflies from hell everytime!

~K

This.

I love when my SO verbally teases while he tickles me, it adds so much to the experience. Not so much "coochie coo" noises, but more along the lines of things like "does this tickle?" "you're ticklish....aren't you?" and because he expects an answer....I have to try to answer him while I'm laughing hysterically, otherwise I'm in "trouble".....and he'll find a new and more 'excruciating' way of punishing me....or if I'm lucky....interrogating me. :wub

~K

Yeah that's so true. Not all lers are able to show enthusiasm-so that mixed with the lack of teasing the tickling just seems pointless (for me) and no fun-just makes things awkward. Whereas if they are enthusiastic,tease (either verbal and/or non verbal) and actually pay attention to weaknesses (without having to spell it out) then I am in butterfly heaven. Sadly it's not always been like that...but ho hum, it's given me of an idea of exactly what I want/like and more awareness of what does actually get to me and what doesn't.
Sounds random but the best ler (but not proper ler) I had was my best mate-someone that wasn't into tickling at all- her teasing both verbal and non verbal was brilliant....so it was more like accidental teasing. Sadly she doesn't do it anymore but the times she tickled me will stay with me forever. :)

It occurs to me that some of the best ticklers I have known were quite silent when doing their thing, while some of the worst ticklers were quite vocal while applying their craft.

I'm just generalizing from those I have personally known, not from videos and other media.

It occurs to me that some of the best ticklers I have known were quite silent when doing their thing, while some of the worst ticklers were quite vocal while applying their craft.

I'm just generalizing from those I have personally known, not from videos and other media.

Some people can't chew bubblegum and walk. Some can. :lol

Yeah, I'm wondering if that's the case with this observation. :lol

I've had a few rather amusing experiences with ticklees who, upon getting their derrière handed to them, decides to "retaliate" and go on the offense. Only to realize taht they don't know the first thing about how tickling works. Yet, they are so into it, taunting away and hopping about and things... :wub

I've learned that there are people who actually have never experienced tickling growing up. I have certainly found that surprising.

The teasing doesn't work too well on me as a lee, but I LOVE using it as a ler, to drive my lee insane! It works extremely well on my boyfriend and it really gets us both going... =P

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back