• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Are You Ticklish Here Thread

Youl.find that we often combine tickling and edging. You and your bf ever go that rout?

I retard dance alot if I'm tickled standing up.

Lolz, that's hilarious I love it!

Just like my back and neck, my ears just make me groan and pretty much paralize me. Wifey uses that to her advantage to the fucking hilt! *pout*

Your groin area

I didn't mean to start doing it, but I did because he once was taking like forever to get to that point so I stopped and tickled him for a bit. He got whiny. Then I started again. I don't do that as often as tickling him after, especially on the groin area. Drives him up a fucking wall, let me tell you... but he does do it to me, quite well, by well I mean it's a a almost agony. But then the end is fan.fucking.tastic.!

I love making people retard dance, especially when they're taller than me...

You get amusement from my friend tickling my boobs? Psh!

Awww, you don't like it when she does that? Does she ever tickle you to get you to do cap you don't want to?

Yes, it's freaking ticklish. Boy likes to tickle there riiiight before I... no longer have an issue. It's not nice. What about you?

Omg, its the worst torture imaginable, and yes, it makes climaxing unbelievable. Hahahaha! Good for you btw!

I'm weird for a guy, if you start playing with mu nipples, I go completely insane, not ticklish insane buy "problem" insane, and if my.... You know, isn't being ignored I just start groaning and begging to be put out of my misery. So of course wifey loves playing with my nipples while tickling my pits when I'm tied up and can't do anything about it. GRRRRRRR! it's such an instant win its not fair.

Lolz, Happens to me all the time.and I'm probably taller than you :p

Yes, I think its hilarious!

She edges me and then stops and makes me hold my arms up and my feet still or she won't finish what she started. Does that count? :p

Muahahahahaha,

Yes, very!

Your thighs?

Hehehehe. You know you really LOVE it.. love love love.

Wait. So if your nipples are tickled you WANT your... you know... ignored? Hehehe. You sound like you beg a lot... I love it... I would love to just see that... so I think your pits are your worst huh?

Hehe how tall are you? I do it to Boy all the time and he's 6'2. Amusing it is.

And I guess it counts. Must suck.. I used to make boy hold still and his arms up while tickling him, but I think he's gotten more ticklish; he can't anymore.. it's kinda sad.

They are, especially inner if you dig in.. I lose my mind.. what about you?

Of my nipples are played with and my.... You know, is ignored, its instant blueballs. No, indont want it ignored, I'll do/say pretty much anything for "attention" at that point! Thats the thing.

I'm 6 foot.

God, situational bondage... Mmmmm, I need to adjust my pants...

Same!

Someone gently biting your toes

Oohh... I see. Yeah that makes more sense. I misread. X you would suffer a loooot at my hands X

Yeah I'd enjoy making you retard dance xD.

I take it you love it hahaha.

And I don't actually like that, more does it tickle. It's actually boys thing so I do it to him and... hehehehe..

Do you mind if I send you a friend request?

And is it worse if nails are lightly spider ed through your pits or a rougher touch?

Grrrrr! *glare*

Lolz

Aaaaah, I see!

By all means, I'm honored!

Oh god, it depends. If its like a surprise attack, rough tickles are more shocking, but if I'm helplss to protect them, and ESPECIALLY if I see it coming light skittering on my armpits is the worst torture incan imagine! I start protesting the second I know its coming.

How bout you? Light or rough on your armpits?

*smiles innocently* something wrong? Hehe

I added you!

So if you know it's coming rougher ones don't work?

Boy likes to pin my arms over my head by sitting on them, then he starts out soft to get my giggling like an idiot, then he'll dig in... they both work that way. And then everything he can reach, which is a lot is more ticklish than ever.

Evil!

Awesome! :D

Yeah, if I know its coming, they're way more sensitive to light touching.

Hahahaha! good for him! You liking to go right for the armpits is evil, good for him giving you a taste of your own medicine! :p

Licking your feet?

Never had anyone lick my feet, but they aren't really ticklish so I think I could manage.

...would licking your bellybutton tickle?

That'd make me curl up to that side.

A fingertip softly tracing back and forth along your waistband?

That'd definatley have me squirming.

A hand sneaking up underneath your shirt, gliding lightly across your belly.

Very ticklish. I'd have goosebumps and a sucked in stomach pretty quick.

Fingertips walking a path up and down your sides.

Yep, got me again. Very ticklish there

A feather tip lightly stroking and circling in your smooth underarms?

If I can't bring my arms down, that's pretty evil.

A fingernail gently tracing the curve of your hips.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back