• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The art of the struggle...

AdamN

TMF Expert
Another of my favorite types of play involves a submissive that fights back. Call it wrestling, grappling, takedown/struggle play or what have you. But I find that this type of thing is one of the greatest kind of fetish foreplay activities out there. Makes it all the sweeter when you emerge victorious and then begin to dish out a little punishment, whatever that may me. Anyone else enjoy this as much as I do?

the only thing about the struggle that worries me is that it conveys something like a lack of consent. sure, it may just be a mutual game to some, but how can you tell if someone is really acting or genuinely resisting?
For reasons of film, I suppose it would be compelling but in real life scenarios i think it would just make me concerned.
Not to mention the possibility of getting injured :p if at all possible, I'd like to not be kicked in the nuts. Lol

but mutual resistance foreplay can be cool; maybe i'm just the type that goes for more psychological domination in which the submissive comes to you and not the other way around. I feel that the bondage begins there, and like all bondage must be absolute.

the only thing about the struggle that worries me is that it conveys something like a lack of consent. sure, it may just be a mutual game to some, but how can you tell if someone is really acting or genuinely resisting?
For reasons of film, I suppose it would be compelling but in real life scenarios i think it would just make me concerned.
Not to mention the possibility of getting injured :p if at all possible, I'd like to not be kicked in the nuts. Lol

but mutual resistance foreplay can be cool; maybe i'm just the type that goes for more psychological domination in which the submissive comes to you and not the other way around. I feel that the bondage begins there, and like all bondage must be absolute.

I understand where you're coming from. From my own experience, anytime I have engaged in a "struggle", it has been consensual. And you are correct, it is something that you need to be careful with. As far as others engaging in this kind of play, I can't speak for them, but rather only judge from a personal observation. The times I have seen it at play parties and whatnot, it seems to be consensual. Otherwise, I'm thinking the DMs are going to jump in and break it up.

It's a cop-out on my part, but I almost always imagine(since that's what the vast majority of my S&M participation amounts to) things AFTER the "captive" is already subdued and in bondage. I suppose it's the same reason that worn out themes like knock-out drops and chloroformed hankies are so prevalent in fictional stories and such. Just eases the transfer from unbound to bound without having to think too long on just how someone might actually wind up in such a situation.

I'm afraid i always struggle and fight back a bit..but it is soo much fun and erotic to be overwhelmed by someone's superior strength..mm nothing like being pinned..

I'm with Adam. The chase - and struggle - is almost as good as the final pin/domination!

Though this experience has happened to me quite a few times, I've luckily always been able to outrun or hide the assailant - either that or punch them in the shoulder or break some of their fingers, to get them to stop. :blush (Okay, for clarification I did NOT break anyone's fingers! Just, dislocated my best friend's finger when she stopped me from walking up the wall by hugging me. :blush :blush)
And being that I've always been able to get away/been overly violent and/or yelled/whined enough so they'd stop, I have yet to have a "real" tickling experience in my life.

And as for caution, of course you have to be cautious, but I feel that if a 'safe' word is chosen before any idiotic antics start, and a general 'no crotch/no face clawing' rules (which I do anyways because I feel that resorting to stuff like that is just LOW. So reasonably I would only resort to such pitiful antics if I feared for my life/health/safety, or some other such drastic reason).

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back