• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best Day of My life: The Perfect Goodbye

jj82277

It has been determined, by the powers that be, that I uniquely, and acutely "contribute to a negative 'tone.'" As such, I have been barred from expressing my thoughts beliefs and opinions in the P&R Forum...

There is an old saying, "that you don't miss what you have until it's gone." I stand in bold defiance of that old Axum. For nearly a decade I have treasured the ability to come and share my thoughts, beliefs, and opinions with those of like interest, if not like mind. Like most of you, finding this place made me feel normal, human, not the freak that our minds can sometimes make us out to be. In a lot of ways it became somewhat of a second home. Finding people who not only shared certain "proclivities" but also liked to talk about politics, philosophy, the world at large etc. reaffirmed the basic truth that we're just like everyone else, just WAY more fun. I never took that for granted.

As such, I will miss so many of those who I have interacted with over the years. I have learned so much from you. I have grown so much from our time together. I will keep it with me always. Redmage, the guy who started this all, strider, robace (actually conned me into doing a podcast so technically I am an F-list celebrity in some cultures) Wolf, Mitchell, Sensual Switch, Teanbre, Hannah Marie, & so many others. Thank you for taking the time to reply, or share your thoughts and opinions with me. It meant everything to me.

I am but a member of this forum. In that vein, I am not in a place to either agree or disagree with the findings of those in power. I think my posting history speaks for itself. Some sanctions are a result of carelessness, some are a result of insensitivity, I believe mine was EARNED through courage, persistence, intelligence and skill. I'll let others decide.

I will offer this: I am proud of the time that I have spent here. I have made over 5k posts to this forum. I am not only proud that of the posts themselves, but I am very proud of the thought, care, and research that went into so many of them. I am proud of the fact that I started over 80 threads, promoting responsible insightful discussion of serious issues. I am proud of the fact that in the face of insults, ridicule, etc. that there is no one in this forum or any other that can honestly say that they treated me with more respect than I treated them.

I am proud of the contributions that I have made to this forums content as well. I am proud of the fact that there are some who believe I wrote one of the greatest stories in the tk fiction section (The Death of Friendship). I am proud of the fact that I wrote what may be the most read story in the history of the tk fiction section (Amanda's Erotic Tickle Torture). I am proud of the fact that I wrote a full free novella to share with the entire community that didn't cost anyone a dime (The Perfect Monster). I am not only proud but humbled that my peers saw fit to nominate me twice for a Golden feather award in the area of fiction.

Writing has taught me two things: 1.) everything has an end, it's really only now or later. 2.) every character has an arc... People can say a lot of things about me, or call me what they like. One thing they CANNOT SAY, is that I am that same kid from so many years ago lurking, scarred to make his first post!

If anyone was ever offended or put off by anything that I wrote, I hope you understand it was not my intention.

To those who may have acted against me, for one reason or another, you can kick me, hit me, mock me, banish me, or anything of the like. No matter what you do, no matter the trial, not matter the indignity, I will never hate you back.

As I take my leave I do have to confess one thing. I have spent the first 32 years of my life as the nice guy who finished last... I gotta say, these last few days as the Bad Boy have been Cool as @#%^

Last edited:
What does this thread mean? Have you been banned from the P&R forum or something? If that is the case, I'd be left shaking my head in disbelief. I certainly haven't seen you post in a way that violates the Golden Rule. If you've been banned from P&R, we've lost a strong intelligent voice from the conservative viewpoint. Lord knows we've got plenty of intelligent people posting from the liberal side of things. I have thoroughly enjoyed your insights during my time interacting with you on here.
Could you please clarify what expression you've been barred from? I see you aren't banned from the overall forum.

To be fair, I've seen way more vitriol from many other folks, probably including myself, in P&R than I have from jj. Not saying it's unfair that jj was banned because I don't know the situation, just surprised

Last edited:
To be fair, I've seen way more vitriol from many other folks, probably including myself, in P&R than I have from jj. Not saying it's unfair that jj was banned because I don't know the situation, just surprised

I've seen the same thing; I've definitely been guilty of it sometimes. And yet some of the worst people for slinging vitriol are still allowed to post in P & R. It's not my place to speculate as to why, but it is curious.

Your payment tracking numYour payment tracking number is: 100355821466ber is: 10

Holy shit, like a telenovella on here I swear. Lol

... you know you're right... Let's zoom in for my close up!

What does this thread mean? Have you been banned from the P&R forum or something?

yes, sorry for the lack of clarity. I didn't want to get too specific about PR because I didn't want this thread to be deleted.

If that is the case, I'd be left shaking my head in disbelief. I certainly haven't seen you post in a way that violates the Golden Rule. If you've been banned from P&R, we've lost a strong intelligent voice from the conservative viewpoint. Lord knows we've got plenty of intelligent people posting from the liberal side of things. I have thoroughly enjoyed your insights during my time interacting with you on here.
Could you please clarify what expression you've been barred from? I see you aren't banned from the overall forum.

Thank you for the kind words switch, I too was shaking my head when this all happened, but hey what can you do. I have thoroughly enjoyed our time interacting together, if this really is the end of that chapter then it was far too short. I did find it interesting that I wasn't banned from the general forum. For all I know there could be a secret Tribunal empaneled now to discuss my total ejection. I just don't know. As for now I'm just grateful that I could let everyone know what was going on and how much I respect and appreciate our time together.

You don’t have vitriol you just have EDGE (that we will miss) lol. Thank you for the sentiment, and you raise a very sober and fair point as ever. I wouldn’t ask anyone to make a judgment without knowing the details of the situation.

The fact that I DON’T KNOW THE DETAILS of the situation is more than a little disconcerting to tell the truth.

I've seen the same thing; I've definitely been guilty of it sometimes. And yet some of the worst people for slinging vitriol are still allowed to post in P & R. It's not my place to speculate as to why, but it is curious.

Thank you for the comments Hemmen. I have my ideas and theories but as you said, it’s not our place to speculate.

I will say this, the lack of transparency is the most frustrating part. I would never assert that in any way I’m a perfect person or a perfect person. But I will say that I am perfectly reasonable. There have been instances where someone let me know that a post they made (with no malice intended) made them feel uncomfortable. I have talked to those individuals privately so that we could come to a rapport/relationship that didn’t hinder the free exchange of ideas. Had anyone from the administrative staff told me that there was a problem I would have addressed it.

Taking myself out of the equation, I hate what a lack of transparency could do to the credibility of the PR forum as a whole. One of the reasons that I am so attached to it, is because of how rare such forums are becoming. I am a part of another website that just banned religious expression all together. I hated having to sever those relationships when it happened, and now that they have once again allowed political discussion, it’s still very hard to provide proper context sometimes when discussing issues like terrorism and other aspects of immigration etc.

In totality, when I look back over all the things that we have gone over we have touched on some pretty major issues: abortion, evolution, rape, refugees, climate change, Immigration, Brexit, police brutality, race relations, and so many other current events. I admire the fact that for the most part I could have a conversation with people who strongly passionately and MORTALLY disagree with my position on an issue that’s in their bones, not just their hearts but express that passion through reasoned discussion and discourse with respectful viciousness as opposed to a full decent into personal attacks and mudslinging. I would hate for the next generation of posters or contributors to be brought into an environment where its believed that if you are on a different side of an issue that those in power that rules will be selectively enforced. That discourages the kind of free expression of ideas and people pouring themselves into their opinions that made the PR forum such a cool place, at least in my eyes.

JJ,
I'd like to add that the disagreement about issues is what makes the P&R forum interesting IMO. I mean, if everyone agreed on all the issues, then there would be no debate. For those of us (myself included x2) who relish debate and a chance to challenge others on their viewpoint, and in turn, have our own viewpoint challenged, the P&R forum is a great outlet. I think it's fair to say most who participate in P&R crave intelligent people of opposing viewpoints to argue with in a respectful, if occasionally sarcastic and snarky manner. You'll be missed on P&R, and I suspect just as much by the people who disagree with you as those who agree with you.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back