• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bikini - REAL fetish attire?

BikiniGirl

I didn't choose my screenname out of any fetish-type thing, but because I wear them alot here (Miami), as that's the thing to do.

However, I was wondering something. During tickling scenes in video, I've seen a lot of fetish attire and wondered why so few wear bikinis. Do people consider this a proper form of fetish-wear? Or is it too "light"? Do people need leather or lacey lingerie to enhance the experience, or just plain ol' nudity?

I ask this because I like wearing them not only to go out and hang on the beach, but lately for scenes as well.There's something about the feel, the image of "being captured" in "normal" day-wear that turns me on. Of course, the string type can always be undone...but that's not what this thread is about.

Am I alone in liking bikinis for tickling play?

I personally think the bikini is one of the best outfits to wear in a scene, as it leaves the optimal amount of skin open without forcing nudity. (though its always an option)

I don't know why it's not as prevalent in videos; mayhaps because bikinis can't do a whole lot to further storylines in videos, though for the most part, that's not important either.

Very good question, BikiniGirl

They actually have story lines in those video!? Wow...learn something new everyday.
I'm by far a summer person and one of those people who hang around pools all summer...I work at one in fact, so every day I see bikinis, it's nothing spectacular to me but I must admit it's nice to see the un-masked figure of a woman. A bikini leaves little to hid. I like that, personally. It makes it easier to get some skin without nakedness...I'm talking about casual tickling however...as far as bed-room play, well a bikini is good too if it's cute it's gonna come off anyway. :)

i think bikinis are the best outfits for tickling scenes that don't involve nudity.

i also like a full body stocking. not on me, mind you.

chtkl34 said:
I personally think the bikini is one of the best outfits to wear in a scene, as it leaves the optimal amount of skin open without forcing nudity. (though its always an option)

I don't know why it's not as prevalent in videos; mayhaps because bikinis can't do a whole lot to further storylines in videos, though for the most part, that's not important either.

Very good question, BikiniGirl

Agrees:D

I love to see women in them! Especially those that are held on by one loosely tied string.

I think the bikini is the perfect outfit to show off the female form. There's nothing that gets my attention faster than a woman in a bikini.

The Sean Man

This also reminds me of a thread from not too far back about 'clothed vs. naked'. Like I said back then, nudity leaves nothing to the imagination. However, a bikini or a woman in daisy dukes and a midriff-baring tank-top....now THAT'S what a tickler really craves:devil:

The Sean Man

Bikinis

You're definitely not alone in liking bikinis as "tickle wear". I in general, think the less a woman can wear without actually showing anything is the ultimate tease to me. And being able to tickle a woman in one is a bonus. By the way, love your pics...:D

I think the reason everyone loves them is because they show off so much of the female body.

I absolutely adore them, because they show off all of the stomach :eek: but I don't have a fetish for bikinis.

That's not to say that a bikini couldn't be someone's fetish.... gawd, people have fetishes for everything nowadays!

BikiniGirl said:
Am I alone in liking bikinis for tickling play?
Heck no! Less is more! :rolleyes: LoL! The more ticklish surface available to get at, the better! But then again, a lot of gals are too bashful/self-conscious to wear them for play, seeing as you're nearly naked in one. I dunno... this is almost a question that's better answered by the ladies! But personally? YUM!

Personally, I think bikinis are like...hotter than nudity. I love them.

For tickling, there's plenty of room to tickle exposed, and they're easy to remove. In general, their skimpiness is insanely hot. Something about a cute girl in a cute bikini is priceless. So many implications, so much skin...I love it.

Yup, yup, yup! Bikini's make the world a better place, especially if you live in a vacation area (Which is where I will be after this year. *Rubs hands together gleefully*).

And just where...

HisDivineShadow said:
Yup, yup, yup! Bikini's make the world a better place, especially if you live in a vacation area (Which is where I will be after this year. *Rubs hands together gleefully*).
...do you think YOU'RE going, young man? You get in there and clean your room before you go anywhere, you hear? :p

North Carolina, the Outer Banks to be specific, which is where I always go for the summer, although I will be staying there this year.:D Of course, it doesn't beat Cali, although there are NO EARTHQUAKES!!!:D

The bikini is one of the best tickling suits there is.

In fact, it doesn't even have to be severely revealing.

Just make it look like simple underwear and almost any 'Ler will instantly begin thinking of tickling you

Absolutely! I agree completely. If a video company produced a line of bikini tickling videos, I'd buy 'em all.

The Sean man

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back