• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cackling Cave+ (*/f and f/*)

Well the game is part-CYOA. And it's all about trial and error. And saving often. Always be prepared.

EDIT: V2.3 is up. Specific tickling area skills have been added along with an opponents weaknesses and resistance to them.

Boss HPs have been extended further.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KAD66DLZ

Last edited:
Thanks for that :D

You're welcome. :)

Another such example (if I may put one forth) would be setting an item to call an event which will weaken the boss, maybe inflicting a temporary or infinite "Weakened" state. Man now you've got me thinking and I'll never get to sleep! Thanks a lot! (Just kidding! I love thinking about these subjects).

If I understand "setting an item" well, yes, that's a good idea. A boss may be terribly hard, unless you are wearing a special protective medallion for example... or a vampire boss may be best fought with a silver feather. :p

And getting you to think was exactly what I meant to do. I am a quite deep pit of ideas myself, but I can't write all the special fun things you can put in for you, you'll have to use your own imagination too. One of the skills that will come in most useful is the skill to think outside the box, if you have it. Don't try to limit your mind too much with "ah, this can't be done or this wouldn't be possible, or it's always done this way... so that's how/what I should do too". In fantasy anything is possible, if there's a will there's a way. If you can do that, you're going to surprise the audience and make your game a blast. The only thing you want to try to keep in mind is, to try prevent making things too far-fetched, so that people won't come up with the solution... but even if something is way out there... you can include hints and even solutions somewhere in the game for them to find or figure out. A riddle puts minds to think... creativity wins. :)

Ew you use VB, I can't stand it. I prefer C++, but working with Ruby (the scripting language for RPG Maker) isn't too terrible.

VB certainly has its limitations, but I'm used to it and it's currently the language I know best. I've found my ways of making it do what I want so it's not that bad. What I like about VB is that I have more freedom than I would have with RPG maker, because with the latter... I think you're pretty much limited to making RPGs. With VB I can make puzzles, adventure games, I made a tickle version of Tetris, and much more. My latest title (which is going to be released this Saturday) even includes some real-time action. Only if I would want to make an RPG like you are doing, I'd have to invest quite a bit more effort than you have to do because RPG Maker already does a lot for you. :) But that's all fine. We're both happy, eh? ;)

Well the game is part-CYOA. And it's all about trial and error. And saving often. Always be prepared.

EDIT: V2.3 is up. Specific tickling area skills have been added along with an opponents weaknesses and resistance to them.

Boss HPs have been extended further.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KAD66DLZ

well I must say I am loving all these new versions I hope to see more games and peoples versions of them ^-^

Played the game. It was a little trial and error in places, but even losing, at times, was worth it. Loved the game, loved the bonus dungeon, but would have liked to see more of the monsters available to tickle. I know it takes a lot of effort to do so. I've toyed with an rpg maker before.

Speaking of, where did you get this rpg maker? Is it free?

RPG Maker XP and VX both are free for a 30 day trial. Just search Enterbrain RPG Maker in google. I don't know about the version before XP. Klepto and Xtreme used XP for The Cackling Cave, I'm using VX for Tower of Gargalesis. IMO XP has better mapping options, but VX is overall a better product.

It costs $60 to purchase the license to use it for an unlimited period of time. IMO play around with the trial. If it's not your thing, don't get the license.

Anyone else having a failed to load archive error when you try try to open the game file and play? Both of the newest versions have given me this error where as the previous ones did not. I didn't do anything differently, yet these last two versions refuse to play for me.

I dont know why that's happening. Are you just the only one having that problem?

I get an error of some kind, but it doesn't prevent me from playing. It's just annoying as hell, it pops up every time the map changes (battle starts, etc.)

I noticed another game crashing thing:
If you have the folder and files set to "hidden" in windows and try to save, the game will crash with an error... :(

There was actually a long thread about this game on /d/ a week ago, which is why I'm here now. Gonna give it a shot.

This is a really good update to an already great game :D
I love the work you did with the new routes and optional bosses. Not only that but the little trick necessary to get into the extended part of the bonus dungeon lol

Though like others I'm rather curious about this password feature too.

Thank you very much ^_^

I had fun with this RPG extension. While not a showstopper, I wished I got to see bonus scenes in the dungeon with the new characters. I did like the increased difficulty of the bosses.

Kudos to the game designer for this, and it is much appreciated as I did enjoy the first one very much.

As for the negative side of the coin? I wouldn't worry about it; some people come onto the internet just so they can find fault with things. Me? I just want a cookie myself so I'm gonna go into the kitchen and find something happy to be over-OH! MY FRIEND JUST BROUGHT ME A SLURPEE!

Starko? Would you like a slurpee? You could sure use one...

Well this game is no longer availble since the govt. sezed the site to download it from

Xtreme likely still has it and can reupload it on mediafire or whatever other sharing site.

Wish there would be a link to the game so I can look at it. I write games myself and I know its hard work. Takes ages to get everything the way you want it. Pisses me off that hacked and cracked versions with viruses appear all over file sharing sites. But that's a thing of the past now, isn't it?

Anyway, please post link to the game. I am sure its great. My first effort of Sexual Pursuits was total garbage (and called LovePlay) but some people still liked it. Its them that you write the next version for - not the ones who poo poo the initial development efforts.

R

Edit: Yes I said poopoo.

Xtreme09 reuploaded it to mediafire.com/?n6cczfqazy5nf1w

When he sees this post, he might edit a link back into the first post, so people can find it easier.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back