• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Carpet tickling-

tower98

TMF Master
Total Foot Torture
The Carpet tickling
part 3
My arms were wrapped tight, pressing into my sides. Trying to move my legs was futile. As I attempted to move I found my feet and head were all I could managed to move. My toes were wiggling as I fought to move any part of my body. Wrapped so tight in this carpet my ankles could not barley move.

“Hello…your soles are the softest I’ve ever seen! Even more ticklish looking in person.”

Looking up I saw my kidnaper. Her long red hair was down and she looked wide awake. Slowly I remembered her from last night. The friendly thirty something girl from the bar who took me to her house, then wrapped me in this tight carpet.

“I was kind and put you in a diaper; it would be hard to get you out of this with any speed. And, [chuckle] I would never be able to stop tickling you once I got into it.”

Blinking I looked at her and was shocked at what I was going to endure. The thought of being tickled on my feet again, to be tickle tortured on my feet…INSANE!

“Please…OH…PLEASE…”

“Oh, yeah! [giggle] Like that will happen. All the begging in the world will not help you my ticklish little girl. All the trouble I went through finding you.”

Standing over me she was looking at me with wild eyes.

“Remember when I told you if you begged I would punish you. Well…I meant it! Another word and these [pointing at her foot as she held it over my face] will be cleaned.”

My heart was racing as I saw the spots of dirt on her bare feet. My red head tickler was 5’7, 140lbs and her feet were rather large I thought, maybe a ten? Removing her robe she showed off her colorful pajamas.

Placing her robe over my head I was unable to see her. Moving my head from side to side I tried to get it off me. Then my body jerked from a finger running up my left sole.

I became still as I tried to see if she was really going to tickle me. My defenseless feet were such a big target. Clutching my toes I took a deep breath as I felt her hands close to my feet.

Again I jerked as I felt two fingers move against my ticklish sole. Then three…then four…and BOTH hands. Ten fingers running freely along my exposed feet. Instinctively I tried to pull my feet away.

HAHA…you can’t get away silly. Such ticklish feet! TICKLE TICKLE…who will save you from my tickling fingers?

“STOP!!!”

“Was that a demand? NO! More tickles!”

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA”

I was laughing loud now as she continued tickling both my soles. Moving slowly all over my soles she was a pro at this. The tickling sensations left my entire body on fire. No way out! It was a desperate time for me.

I tried pulling my toes back to maybe make my feet less ticklish. That was a wrong idea. Her fingers attacked me under my toes. Trying to wiggle my toes only made them a bigger target.

Between my toes her fingers tickled. Long streams of laughter now came from me. So much laughter my lungs were already burning. As the tickling intensified the more desperate I became for it to stop.

“PLEASE…I…ii…I can’t…take…IT…HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAA

Pl…pl…HAHAHHAHAHAHA…PLEASE…hahahhha…STTTTOOPPPPP!!!!!!”

“WOW…you are soooooo ticklish! I LOVE IT!”

“HEEEEELLPPPPPPP”

“You know what begging will mean for you little ticklish girl?

Do you really want to beg?”

“YOU BITCH!!!!! HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA

PLEASE….”

“So…you WANT to clean my dirty feet?”

“YES!!!!! HHAHAHHAHAAAAAA…PLEASE!!!!”

As I begged she went after my toes again. Between, under and on top of my long toes she tickled. Winded now I tried so hard to stop laughing, tried to just make it stop…but I was not in control.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHA”

“That’s right…you just keep on laughing. I’ll do ALL the work my dear.”

Holding my big toes together she controlled the little movement I had. Moving her free hand along my bare soles she was able to bring me to tears. Maybe it was because I was laughing so very hard, or maybe because I could not take it anymore, I’m not sure. All I know was it tickled me insane!

The robe was pulled off my face. The perfume smell was now gone. I was still laughing even as her fingers were in her hair as she straightened up a little, trying to catch her breath as watched me.

Standing hunched over now with her hands on her legs she slowly fell backwards and landed on her ass, my chest was her landing spot. The rug absorbed her fall. As her ass hit the carpet I closed my eyes as her feet came crashing for my face. Her feet both landed on the sides of my face.

My laugher finally slowed to a soft giggle as she used her feet to brush away my tears which had streaked down my face. Then my face felt her warm soles pressing the sides of my face. Holding my head between her feet she leaned closer, leaning so I could see her face.

“Now…I’m sorry…but you could choose to beg me…right? This was all you my little tickle friend. After all…it’s more fun for me when we are battling for something. I win you lose”

I said nothing as I thought about what she told me. The one thing I WAS in control of was my words. How was I supposed to stay mute when I was being savagely and ruthlessly tickled?

My mouth was open as I felt the side of her big foot pressing against my lips. The taste was bitter as I sucked on her dirty foot. I could not get her foot out of my mouth. She was shoving her foot in my mouth so I was unable to spit. Once I swallowed her foot moved and her toes went in.

I sucked on her toes and even licked her toes as I cleaned her feet. The way she was moaning I was sure she approved of my work. Then it HIT me! This was not a punishment, it was her reward!

“I’m DONE!”

“Done? With what?”

“Get off me bitch! Go ahead and tickle me…but I’m not doing your feet you pervert”

Standing up quickly I watched my long legged red head walk away. She was not going to beat me. It was time for me to fight. Who did she think she was? As I looked around her room I saw cameras recording from the corners of the room. Above her bed was a picture of her along with some other girls, maybe ten or so wearing WNBA hats? Then she returned with a cold look. My heart was pounding as she sat on my legs with her back to me.

My toes were held back and then my world turned into complete madness. Using her hair brush she used the thousand individual brushes along my soles. Words quickly shouted out of my mouth.

I’m sooooorryyyyyy….HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA…

PLEASE…HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

MERCY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

PLEASE….”

She said nothing as she switched hands as she began brushing my feet. Sweating as I laughed and begged I decided from now on I would do as she told me.

My eyes closed tight as I laughed a long and loud almost screaming laugh. Trying hard to wiggle my toes as she held them back left me helpless. All I wanted to do was try and cover my soles with my toes.

“PLEASE…SSSSTTTTOOOPPPPPPPP”

“Oh…now your giving up? What happened to that tough girl? Tell you what; if you can go the next three minutes with out saying a word I will untie your legs. Think you can do it?”

“NNNOOOOOO”

“Well to bad…it’s my house my rules. Just to make it more interesting, if you do BEG I will have you lick my feet for six minutes. READY…GO”

From side to side and then up and down she really went after my soles. Even the sides of my feet were not safe. I was sure I could hold on. Trembling from head to toe now as I laughed I was stunned when she told me one minute was up. I could do this…

Then I felt it coming!

“I’m going…hahahhahahahhahahaaa…to…hahahhahaha…PEE!!!”

“STTTOOPPPPPPPP”

“You lose tough girl!”

“You win…STTOOPPPPPP…”

“Oh shut up and pee…you have a diaper!” HEHE!

Tickling me still even after I gave up really pissed me off. Soon I was unable to speak as the laughter consumed me. It was as if I was being tickled by a thousand fingers. All those fingers focused on one spot on my foot at a time.

After she tickled every inch of my feet and once I was close to passing out she finally stopped. I was sucking in air as I watched her pajamas come off. Looking at my sexy worn out body my red haired friend shook her head.

“Oh my dear, you are sooooo ticklish! Such a cute laugh, I just love it! You have me on the verge of orgasm. Shit! I need to work it off so we can keep playing.”

She was flushed as her finger came out of her boxers. Quickly she grabbed a lose tee-shirt and a pair of shorts and was gone. Left alone in her bedroom I soon was able to recover. Weak as I was I still tried to become like the incredible hulk and explode out of the carpet that was becoming my dungeon.

I wanted out of my diaper and so wanted to be free. After watching the clock for an hour I must have fell asleep. The next thing I new was this smell of cheese and vinegar woke me up. I could not see…only white was all I could see. This damp cloth like material was covering my face.

Coughing now I tried moving my head. Then the sock pulled off my eyes. She left her right foot covering my nose. She was EVIL!

“Awake?”

She was all sweaty and breathing heavy as she used her smelly feet to wake me up. I watched her socks peel off her feet as she told me about the bet I lost earlier. Not about to be tortured again I began licking the bottoms of her sweaty feet.

Licking along her wide feet I had to stop at certain spots that were dirty. It was just sick cleaning her sweaty, dirty, rank feet. Leaning back I heard her moaning even louder now. With every lick on her foot my red haired friend would moan just a little louder.

To my horror she was able to lean back and tickle my feet again. So as she tickled me I tried to keep licking her sweaty feet. Becoming more aggressive as she reached to tickle my feet her own feet began slapping at my face.

Rolling onto her stomach her toes managed to pull at my nose as she tickled my soles even more. Laughing quickly I was doomed. She was just so happy tickling my poor feet.

After she fed me oatmeal she took a long hot shower. The steam was coming out from under the door. Must have been a good hour before she was back sitting on top of me, eating some fruit as she talked to me about how cute I was when I was laughing.

Then she was gone again. A couple hours past before she returned wearing some shorts and a sports braw. Sitting at my feet I heard the hum of the electric toothbrush. The look on her face as she turned and showed me the instrument of which my torture would come was so evil.

Funny how I thought the tickling was torture and she thought it was erotic. Did she even care about what I was going through? Maybe it was all about what she needed? And taping this and passing it around to her sick friends…shameless.

As soon as I felt the tip of the brush touch my feet I screamed. This I already knew was going to be complete torture. Moving slowly around my toes she really wanted me to feel the tickling.

“How’s that? This is soooooo much FUN! Your just sooooo TICKLISH!”

She was right, I was very ticklish. It took her so long to tickle just one foot. Moving between my toes and all over on my one foot left me drained. She really was working hard and making sure I was tickled as long as my body could keep from passing out. Moving as slow as she could and then pulling back so I could catch my breath.

“Please…hahahahahahahha…I’ll…do…anything…HAHAHAHHAHA”

“I know…and you will”

My head was straining in the air as I laughed and gasped and coughed from the all out foot torture. Once my head fell back to the floor I began to feel light headed from the tickling. Lungs on fire and my feet were tingling from the tickling.

Just as I was ready to fade into unctuousness she stood up and walked out of the room. As I tried to stay calm I wondered how much more my body could take. Returning my sexy tickler sat back at my feet.

“please…no more…”

Then she began massaging my feet nice and hard. Slowly she rubbed the ticklish sensations out of my tired feet.

“OOHhhhh!”

“Cold right?”

“What is it?”

“Honey…it’s so goooooooddddd.”

I watched and felt her drip it onto my soles and toes. It did feel good after the hours of tickling. But when she began sucking it off my toes I found myself enjoying the tickling that ensued.

My big toe was being sucked so hard I thought she might dislocate my toe. The way she used her teeth to nibble on my toe as she sucked really made it ticklish. Moving down my toes the tickling intensified.

As her tongue moved between my toes I lost it. Using her fingers to hold my toes apart she really licked and sucked me into a laughing attack. Just to add to my misery she also used her fingers now to tickle the top of my foot.

“GGRRrrrrrrr…I’m going to get you!”

“Okay…”

“HAHAHHAHAHHHA…Just stop ALREADY!”

“Call me your…um…tickle mistress, and then I’ll give you a rest.”

Not sure if she was just messing with me I decided to wait a little longer. Maybe she would tire soon. But once her tongue found the honey on my soles I had to have a break.

“You’re my tickle mistress”

“Was that so hard? I’ll just clean this honey off first.”

So I laughed and cursed as she licked my feet clean. For the next forty minutes I fought off the darkness and managed to fight the ticklishness that was trying to over take me.

It was a long day. I watched my red haired tickle torture friend change into her pajamas. Such perfect skin she had. When she turned off the lights I was so tired. A long sleep was what I needed to survive another day with her.

Then I thought about how I could mess with her. Keep her awake and maybe, just maybe she would kick me out of her house?

“Sleepy?”

She was ignoring me…

“HEY! Why are you doing this?”

“Would you shut UP!”

“I’m wide awake…let’s talk about things.”
“GO TO BED!”

Are you ticklish?”

As she got out of bed I realized maybe my plan was a bad one. Taking her socks in her hand I watched as she took some tape from her closet and walked towards me.

“I’m sorry…I’ll stop…”

“Oh…really? Well just in case you change your mind.”

She shoved them in and tapped them in my mouth. Screaming into her socks I realized I pissed her off. Standing over me she held her finger over her lips trying to get me to stop screaming. My muffled screams were letting out all of my built up anger from the day of tickle torture.

Instantly I stopped screaming as her toes wrapped around my nose. Squeezing my little nose against and between her toes left me with no way to breath. My body began shaking as I screamed for her to stop. Panicked now as my sight was going dark I tried shaking my head to free my nose from her toes.

I heard birds chirping and I felt the sun in the room as I awoke. My body felt clean. My arms were FREE! Bring my arms to my face I felt the blindfold. I was on my stomach and my legs were tied tight. As I attempted to move my feet I found they were enclosed in some cold equipment.

I heard my tormentor talking from some where in the room.

“She IS extremely ticklish. I still can’t believe she was in the SAME bar. You know your right. Okay! To bad all of us could not be together. Could you imagine all of us making a video with her? HAH I know that would be so sick. They SOOOOO would take it to far. Oh MY GOD! Those two! After that last one they sent us, I agree…they would really leave her in an asylum. Poor thing would be tickled so bad and shown no mercy at all she would go crazy in an hour. Oh…okay…I’ll talk with you guys latter.”

That conversation scared me. Acting like I was still asleep I hoped she would leave the room. I was not that lucky. My foot jerked as I felt her lone finger circle my foot.

“Hello sleepy.”

“Ready for some wake up tickles?”

For the longest time she drew these long lazy circles along my soles. My soft giggles showed how sot of a tickler she could be when she wanted. I thought I was going to be fine if she kept tickling like this. What I didn’t count on was how desperate I would become from the slow pace as the tickling did not stop.

My feet tried to kick so I could get her to stop for just one second. With my toes tied back I could not use them to make her move away from my soles. Now my free arms began trying to reach back to free my feet. That was not going to happen, I could not reach.

With out thinking my hands turned to fists and I began hitting the floor one hand at a time. Slowly my giggles began to move and mix with laugher. Two hours latter the slow tickling left me tired and weak. With my hands pounding and slapping at the carpet my energy was drained.

My evil friend finally stopped as she thankfully gave me water. After I drank a full glass she left the room. I managed to remove my blindfold. There was no way I was going to be able to get free. My moral was low as I realized all I could do was await her return.

When she did come back she removed my left foot from the stocks. My palms were sweating as I thought maybe she was letting me go. She lowered herself down on my free leg and began tickling my free foot.

My natural reaction was to pull my foot up. As I did my leg jerked up and rubbed against her. My eyes opened wide as I felt her naked skin move against my leg. Some of her love juice was sticking to my leg as she rode me.

For me her soft tickles on my foot mixed with bursts of quick tickles left me laughing and fighting to get free. And for her she tickled me as an instrument for orgasm.

Hearing her moaning as she tickled me was kind of sexy. To bad she was not returning the favor I thought. After her body shook and her fingers dug into my foot she paused for a few moments. Then my other foot was released.

“Go clean up” she told me as she pointed to her bathroom.

I ran into her bathroom and took a long pee. At first I thought about locking the door and wait it out. Deciding it better to confront her I went back into her bedroom. Sitting on her bed reading a book she called me over.

My idea was to hit her and run. For some odd reason I sat down next to her. When she told me to get down face first I did just that. Part of me thought she was going to pleasure me just like her friends did before. And I was strangely aroused right now.

She kept reading on the corner of her bed as I waited. Wearing only my braw and a pair of her boxers I was ready. Touch me I thought. Thinking of her licking me and eating me left me very horney.

When she tickled my foot I pulled it back away from her. Slowly I lowered my foot to the bed. Her fingers inches above my feet, I could feel them! Again she slowly tickled my foot and I tried to keep my foot still a little longer. Then I had to pull it away again.

We played like that as she read her book. I’m sure she was able to smell how aroused I was. Still I said nothing as we played this game. What was wrong with me? Get up and RUN! My mind was confused.

My thoughts of when my two ticklers from before explored my body and brought to those powerful orgasms kept me from leaving. Part of wanted that again; the other part did not want the torture to get it.

No way was I going to beg for it. Maybe this was part of her game? Teasing me before making love to me.

“Would you grab me the bottle water on my desk?”

“Ummm….Sure” I told her confused.

Getting up I took her water and gave it to her. I noticed she was reading a book on behavioral habits and control. She handed me her water bottle and I held it as I looked at her naked body. Such perky breasts and toned abs. No tan lines I noticed. All I wanted was to reach out and touch her creamy skin. Kiss and touch her sexy body.

Telling me she was going to get us some dinner I followed her. She stopped me and told me I HAD to stay in the room. When she closed the door I listened as she walked away. My hand touched the door handle and I found the door unlocked. For the longest time my hands stayed on the handle as I thought about leaving.

Deciding things were not torturous any more I decided to see what was going to happen next. After all I was free. Moving around her room I looked at her pictures. Noticing her laptop was on I took a look.

Seeing my name as a topic on her email I opened it up. She was trading emails about me with someone named “The Black Bitches”. They told her I was enjoying it! How wrong were they? They made a bet that I would not be able to keep from begging to get fucked. And she replied that they were crazy. She went on to say all they new about was torture. My friend told them they would NEVER be able to get someone to beg for something willingly. These people were CRAZY!

I closed her lap top and decided I would play this sick game. See if I could make her go crazy for me. When I heard her coming I jumped on her bed. Grapes and salad for lunch, at least she kept me fed. We sat Indian style on her bed as we ate.

“Put these on” was all she said.

They were leather restraints. Thinking she was done with the tickle torture I placed each ankle in one of the holes and adjusted the strap so they were tight. Next I placed each wrist in a hole and she made them tight.

On my stomach now she sat on my ass and placed a leather strap around my knees. My legs were totally immobile now. Then she placed two more straps around my arms locking them out straight.

“We might have had a lot of fun together Kelly. To bad you saw that email! All bets are off now. Just tickling are all your good for now I’m afraid. At least you will laugh and have a fun time. Only another day to go.”

I was tortured on my feet for the next day and a half. No mercy was shown to me as I was tickled and tickled. From mourning to night she tickled every inch of my feet. Many times she climaxed as she tickled me.

It was Monday night and she finally freed me from my leather restraints. Sitting up I cried for a long time as she coldly sat and watched. All I wanted to do was run away from this red haired bitch. Why did she hold this power over me?

“”May I leave?” I asked like her child who was just done getting scolded.

Handing me a note she then told me I would have to read it into the computer. Sitting at her desk I looked into the recorder. Taking a deep breath to calm myself before I read her letter.

“I thank you for tickling me so good. It was a pleasure being tickled by you. At your hands I learned to love being tickled. No one will ever be able to top the time I have spent with you. You are a real world goddess. I love you! “

Looking over my shoulder I saw her motioning for me to get up. Dressing me in her shorts and a tight tee-shirt she then blindfolded me and took my hand. We drove around and then she took off my blindfold and shoved me out of her car.

Standing in front of my house left me very happy. Home at last. Sleep was all I wanted. Leaving my clothes on I jumped into bed and was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

i've had my feet tickled while tied up and rolled up in a carpet on a couple of occasions...TOTALLY MIND BLOWING TORTURE,,,but i LOVED every second of it...at least an hr each time

i've had my feet tickled while tied up and rolled up in a carpet on a couple of occasions...TOTALLY MIND BLOWING TORTURE,,,but i LOVED every second of it...at least an hr each time

You the MAN! The best I ever managed has been almost ten minutes. I have alot of work left on the endurance end:ggrin: So was anything other then fingers used on you?

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back