• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chickles Fem Poll: Strategies for handling sports widowhood.

chickles_:)

1st Level Red Feather
Hiya everyone!
With the FIFA world cup on, i'm sure i'm not the only girl facing this situation...

What do you do when your hubby or boyfriend gets so totally absorbed in the game, he almost forgets you're around?? :sigh: I say almost, because he doesn't really - especially when there's snacks to be made.. :sharp_tee :laughing::laughing::laughing: Kidding -mostly:tounge:

Seriously though, One thing i've done is to try to get into it. Sort of take the old adage: if you can't beat 'em,,, and i confess it's uhm kinda catching.:eek: As i said in another post, I've always supported the Asian teams in the finals so i've decided to cheer for Korea or if they don't succeed it will be Germany - and that makes it more interesting...

But, still, another whole two weeks??? :eek::eek: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAK
I can't wait that long --for the normal tickles to resume! -pouts- :cool:

So here's the question,,,,
what suggestions can we share with each other for handling sports widowhood? :rolleyes:

Many blessings,

Well, let's lok at it this way....I don't like sports....*scoots closer to chickles each time I say a word*

Journia said:
Well, let's lok at it this way....I don't like sports....*scoots closer to chickles each time I say a word*

Oh oh!!
I've seen your siggie flics,,,:eek:
Before you get any closer i plunk down on the chesterfield and quickly bury my feet under my behind!! :p

But back to the original question,,,,
What else can we do to make the most of sports widowhood? :cyclopes:

Many blessings,

Last edited:
Dunno about other humanoids.
I don't dig sports much.
Watching it is short-lived fun to me.

I'd rather practice it...
And that should give the measure of my lack of interest thereof.

:D

*Smacks chickles behing and as she jumps, I stick my hands under and tickle her feet.* Well, call someone like myslef over to entertain you. I am a very well rounded person, I study many languages and I am training to be a doctor.

I like sports even more than the hubby, if that were possible. My advice is to find a sport that you'd like to learn more about and watch it with him :)

Get your man to tie you up while he's watching, and then punish you with incessant tickling during commercials due to your being insane enough to not like watching the world cup...

It's the world cup!!! I don't even like football but you have to watch, COME ON ROONEY!!!!!!!!!

Journia said:
*Smacks chickles behing and as she jumps, I stick my hands under and tickle her feet.* Well, call someone like myslef over to entertain you. I am a very well rounded person, I study many languages and I am training to be a doctor.

In other words, he'll take care of you! :p

My advice? TURN OFF THE TV! The nicer goals are always played back later on, and its only the last like 10 minutes thats worth watching. (This came from a European, TELL HIM THAT! ;))

I might be able to tolerate the world cup if it wasn't for the fact that they keep cancelling Coronation Street.

well, i'm the perfect boyfriend :D

since i don't like sports that much, so besides work and sleep, it's all girlfriend time, w00t!

Woohoo Middle Aged White Male with I.Q. of 131....Wooo.....yeeea.I am going too.

Journia said:
Woohoo Middle Aged White Male with I.Q. of 131....Wooo.....yeeea.I am going too.

:tounge: i'm not middleaged. i'm young and sexy, and the ladies run after me when i walk down the street. it's the life of a Big Norm.

*Snipes BigNorm in the back* And so ends the life of another BigNorm

Journia said:
*Snipes BigNorm in the back* And so ends the life of another BigNorm

*another Big Norm is called*

my flock will flourish! after one is killed, another is called!

(remarkably like Buffy, ain't it?) :weird:

If only...

Dear Chickles,

If only I was your boyfriend, you wouldn't have this problem. I assure you!

Sincerely,
Bob

LOL!!!! IF only....XD

And I must admit, 2day I did watch 2 whole games....Brazil vs. Japan, US vs. Ghana....so, I kinda lied that I only watch the last 10 minutes of the games. Sometimes I go all out!...ok, most of the time...:p

We have a thread 4 that too....*sends explosion towards Godmod, the GO KOREA part towards the soccer thread...whatever its called*:p

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back