• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chickles Fem Poll: Strategies for handling sports widowhood!

chickles_:)

1st Level Red Feather
Hiya everyone!
With the FIFA world cup on, i'm sure i'm not the only girl facing this situation...

What do you do when your hubby or boyfriend gets so totally absorbed in the game, he almost forgets you're around?? :dropatear I say almost, because he doesn't really - especially when there's snacks to be made.. :sowrong: :jester::jester::jester: Kidding -mostly:p

Seriously though, One thing i've done is to try to get into it. Sort of take the old adage: if you can't beat 'em,,, and i confess it's uhm kinda catching.:blush: I've always supported the Asian teams in the finals so i've decided to cheer for Korea - and that makes it more interesting...

But, still, another whole two weeks??? :yowzer::yowzer: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAK
I can't wait that long --for the tickles to resume! :cry1: *giggles*

So here's the question,,,,
what suggestions can we share with each other for handling sports widowhood? :(

Many blessings,
Chickles:)

Even though I'm a guy maybe I can help you! Over here it's American Football that I really get into. My G/F hates it too but I have helped her by "taking the time" to explain the whole workings of the game to her and now I find she's joining me in watching because she can actually follow along! Sadly she has picked the very team I can't stand as her favorite team ( and I don't think she did it on purpose) -lol

Question: Is the FIFA world cup a weekend only or everyday thing???

Your best bet? Honestly?

If your male signifigant other is neglecting you due to some sporting event that he could just as easily be taping to watch later, pehaps you're overdressed... removal of anything in his field of vision is going to garner his undivided attention. And if THAT doesn't work, you might try draping still more of your clothing on him on your way past, to the bedroom... and if THAT doesn't work, start without him. Be as noisy as you wanna. And if THAT doesn't work, well... check his pulse; he may be dead! :blaugh:

i love it.. then he isn't at me for being online at night. hehe...

Well you could figure when it's all over you'll get twice as much attention , GO CHICKLES !!!!!!!!

DannyMc said:
Well you could figure when it's all over you'll get twice as much attention , GO CHICKLES !!!!!!!!

*heehee* :blaugh:
You guys are all great! :D

thanks for replying!

I actually tried some ideas and i definitely got his attention! - especially when i was supporting Germany and he wanted Portugal to win. :p
- Let's just say, Germany wasn't the only one coming out happy that day... :tickle: <<<<---- :tickle: :veryhappy

But today it will be interesting to see. I've actually agreed to help host a finals party! It will be great fun! I'll be completely wiped of course after yesterday's heavy wedding day -but he's really looking forward to it and it'll be fun to share the day with our friends! :couch:

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back