• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The commuter train

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi all:

You never you know you are going to meet on the commuter train. Let me give you a prime example by relating what happened to me just today.
I was riding the Septa home at my usual time. The train was almost deserted because most people had taken off early for the holiday weekend. As we traveled on I was just looking out the window when I heard someone sit one seat away from me in the aisle seat. Glancing over I saw a woman in a blue pinstripe pantsuit and white silk shirt. Her honey gold hair was tied back in a tight bun and she had a breifcase with her with a "Wall Street Journal" sticking out of it. Her left side was closest to me and I noticed she was not wearing a wedding ring. 'Executive', I surmised, 'probably a mean bitch to everyone under her.'
After one or maybe two more stops I noticed Ms. Blue Pinstripe had slipped off her black 'Mary Janes' and had put her black stockinged feet on the seat opposite her. She glanced over at me and asked if I minded her removing her shoes. I said I didn't mind and slipped my own off to prove it. Now some of you might remember my accident while painting a few days ago (refer to my post "Having A Wild Weekend" if you missed that) and the bottoms of my feet are still partially blue. Ms. BP asked how that happened and I related the story in an encapsulated form. She just related that she was a catering manager at some posh hotel and she was tired after a hard day.
Don't ask me why but I asked if she wanted a massage. At the time I had no ulterior motive . . .honest I did not! She actually smiled and offered her unshod feet to me. At first I really did just massage her feet but them my evil side took hold of my fingers.
I quickly raked my nails up her left foot and she reacted like an electric shock had gone through her. That was what I had been hoping for and I fluttered my fingers across her soles. She started giggling and shook her head as if to ask me to stop. Did I? Get serious! Her sheer stockings must have only intensified the tickle sensation and she shook her head so violently her tied up hair came loose and flew around as if she were in a windstorm.
"Why what's wrong? I finally said in my 'I'm-So-Innocent' voice, "Are you ticklish?" She could not answer, I was firmly in control of her and the situation.
I could not in all good conscience tickle torture a complete stranger. After a few minutes I just teased her toes and she finally sputtered "Oh please stop!" so I did.
She was gasping to regain her breath and then started to tie up her hair again while I said "Hey, I'm sorry. I don't usually do that to women I don't know. It just sort of happened." Then she actually smiled at me, reached over and put her hand on my knee and said "That's okay. It wasn't that bad. It was sort of fun."
Well soon after that the train pulld into 30th Street Station and we both got off. As we parted company on the platform Ms. Blue Pinstripe handed me her business card. As she got on the elevator I could have sworn she winked at me.
So will I ever call her? Will we ever get together?

To tell the truth, I don't have an answer to that question yet.

Good for you for having such a great experience. Please keep us posted if you do see her again. I'd like to know.

Unbelievable!!!

Absolutely the best non-erotic tickling situation I've heard in quite a while...Not to mention it actually happened.

I'd give what I don't have to know some day, girl, 'cause you certainly can corrupt my day whenever you want to.

Mig

[SIZE=+4]EXCELLENT![/SIZE]

I feel like the mirror image of Mig's reply -

"I think it's the best non-erotic tickling situation I've heard in quite a while..." Personally, I find the story erotic indeed!

"I'd give what I don't have to know some day, girl, 'cause you certainly can corrupt my day whenever you want to." I'd love a shot at corrupting your day, Corruptress!

Dear buddy from Philly. You just lived out a fantasy AND had the balls to go thru with it for every guy(or girl), that has ever been a commuter who takes a peak at a womens feet! God Bless You!

Welllllllllllllllllllllll nowwwwwwwww . . .

Good for you for having such a great experience. Please keep us posted if you do see her again.

Funny you should mention that because I do have a PS to add to this story. After the woman left I stood alone on that platform and had a wave of "What the heck did I just do?" sweep over me.
I finally looked at the card she gave me. I won't tell you her name but I recognized the name of the hotel who works at. That restaurant she is in charge of is one of those tres posh places where you ask for a glass of water and they ask you "What kind, Swiss, French, Italian or Belgian?". I remember going there for a returement party once and on the menu they have a sandwich called "Vive Lafayette". It turned out to be grilled cheddar cheese on garlic bread with Canadian Bacon and a sprig of parseley and they charged $17.50 for it!

So what is the point? I have very strong doubts that I could comfortably be with someone who lives in that kind of environment and considers it normal.

Corruptress,

What have you got to lose by getting to know her better? If you don't like what you see after you get to know her, just go your seperate ways.

I don't think it's fair to judge her by where she works. If she's earning an honest living, more power to her. (Just my opinion.)

What have you got to lose by getting to know her better?

Oh, just the chance to be hurt again! As far as relationships go I seem to be like that character in "L'il Abner" who walks around with the storm cloud over his head all the time. Well, perhaps I will give her a call. Honestly I don't know yet.

Well, if you dont at least try you wiill never know. I am in a way envious . To think you have actually lived out one of my fravorite fantasies. She gave you her business card so don't back out. Find out what lies ahead. Happy Tickling to you.

Well Corruptess, I don't see you have much of a choice. If you don't follow up you'll always regret and wonder what you missed. (At least that's true of my past.)

True... courage is much easier to talk about in the abstract, than it is to act upon in reality. But...

"Here one must leave behind every hesitation. Here cowardice must meet its death."

Good luck.

Last edited:
Trains...

Ah, yes, some of my best tickling experiences have been on trains! It's a bit late, I'm normally drunk, inhibitions are down...

Everyone's a winner!

Great story, Corruptess, it was superb reading it! I'll share some of my experiences soon.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

"Here one must leave behind every hesitation. Here cowardice must meet its death."

Ahem! That quote is what Virgil says to Dante when they are standing at the entrance to Hell. A slightly different circumstance.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I give up! Okay I will try to look her up this week. If anything happens I will let you guys know.

corruptress said:
...That quote is what Virgil says to Dante when they are standing at the entrance to Hell. A slightly different circumstance.
I know. My point was that since you obviously value courage - it's the heart of the message in your signature - you should live courageously.

I am glad you're going to give it a shot. Win or lose, you won't have to wonder forever about what you might have missed!

I wish I had such luck on NJ Transit.

Corruptress, good luck to you!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back