• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Day Before.. And.. Chaos?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Before Ross's shot, he did something which he never usually did.

Ross decided to stay in Queens to have Japanese food with his friend Larry, and then "sauntered into the office in the afternoon"

The bottom line, is that Ross's migraines were far from good, and he was trying to stay calm before the shot, which was in two days.

When Ross got to the office, he was met with "unwelcome news" from Jack and Vic.

"Ross, ah , we are sorry to have to tell you this, but, the company has gotten so big, that let's just say "This office does not cut it anymore" We know that you dont want to bother doing scale downs because in RossShell's previous history, you have just done that, and then taken on new accounts again" Vic said.

Ross sighed and stared at the ceiling. "Guys, my shot is coming up. Please let's hold off on this discussion for say, ten days to two weeks until the shot is in my head, since its not an emergency. Vic, what you just said made me think. Yes, what you just said is true. The difference was, back then I was a dig down CEO involved in everything. Now, I just basically sign off my signature for you and Jack. We really need to do what is best globally, for all three of us, and for the company itself. I am willing to listen to any suggestions, once the shot is in my head, and I am clear headed enough to think logically and rationally, okay?" Ross said calmly.

Vic smiled. "Sounds like a good idea"

Ross was very tired. His headaches had been on and off for basically the last two weeks, but he was "hanging in" as his father so often liked to say about himself.

Ross checked out of the office that day at 430, trying to stay calm about receiving sixten shots in his head the next day.

When Ross got home, Kayley was lying barefoot, her soles facing him. Ross "Wanted " to reach out and give Kayley's inviting soles the sudden tickle torture, but Ross knew that would be a very bad idea unless he wanted to get ripped into and tossed to the guest room for the night, at a time when he really did not need conflict. Thus, Ross gave Kayley a light kiss on the lips, and went to his closet to get undressed.

"Ross looks troubled. Tell your partner your troubles. I know that you are not looking forward to the sixteen Botox shots which you are getting in your head and neck tomorrow" Kayley said quietly.

Ross sighed. "Its more than that, Kale. Vic and Jack told me that we have basically outgrown the office. Such is what happens when you have such a mega and popular company. In the past , I could have just gone to OKC to think about it, but now, with me more involved in the company being home all the time, as I promised to limit the OKC trips for my health, our relationship, and RossShell, this is not something I can just turn my back on" Ross said.

"Get the shot first, get well, and then you can figure out everything" Kayley said.

"If I offer you a romantic shower partner, and a romantic dinner, may I please get some favors and I will repay you in kind. I'm very tense between today's news, and the shot tomorrow" Ross said very quietly.

Kayley kissed Ross. "I would say that's a definite possibility"

Ross and Kayley had dinner at the traditional Japanese place down the street.

When they got home Kayley removed her high heels, and black stockings.. "Here, your partner figures you need these right about now. Do anything you want to them. Tickle me to death. I dont care if it calms you down" Kayley said.

Ross buried his head in Kayley's musky soles, and then attacked her soles with his fingers, as Kayley's toes clenched and flexed, and she screamed! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE?! OH OH MY GOD YOU JUST MADE ME SQUIRT! NEOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kayley said, her panties becoming wet with Cum.

Kayley stood on the ladder, on her toes, as Ross led her to the bedroom, removed her clothes, and his own, kissed Kayley from, head to toes, stroked her nipples, and inserted his mega erect cock in Kayley's wet pussy, as he fired his load. into her.

"Thank You" Ross said, kissing Kayley's hair.

"Tis, okay, partner. No Thanks needed. I enjoyed it too." Kayley said.

"Kale, I cant deal with business decisions anymore. I want to retire" Ross said.

"You dont mean that, you're just nervous about the shot. Please just calm down, take the shot, and then you, Vic and Jack will figure it all out.

"Think about it. I had to turn the day to day operations of RossShell over to Vic and Jack to avoid it being run like a three ring circus. Kale, think about how angry I was when Tazzio took RossShell away from me. I was so obsessed that I lied to you and deceived you Now, it's almost like. "I have RossShell, but I really dont. Two other men run it, my name is just on the CEO door. I know that you are nowhere near retirement, and that you love your career as an educator. I made a vow to you that I will never use pressure or anger to try to force you to retire. Therefore, this is all on me. Once my shot is in my head, and Vic, Jack, and I have our talk, I really think I have to examine my life, business only,. As long as you and I are together, that is all that counts" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley lied half awake holding each other.

Ross concerned about his shot.

Kayley of course concerned about Ross's health and the shot, but also about what Ross would do if he did in fact decide he wanted to retire, semi retire, or greatly change his work life.

First and most important event first, the shot for Ross the next day.

How would that go, and what would Ross's physical and emotional reaction be to the shot?

All of this would be seen

since its not an emergency.
It is my observation that, when an employee brings a problem to the boss, 90+% of the time it is not an emergency.
trying to stay calm about receiving sixten shots in his head the next day.
I didn't realize it was that many shots, 16. I would not like that at all. :eek:
Ross buried his head in Kayley's musky soles, and then attacked her soles with his fingers, as Kayley's toes clenched and flexed, and she screamed! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE?! OH OH MY GOD YOU JUST MADE ME SQUIRT! NEOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kayley said, her panties becoming wet with Cum.
Glad to note that Kayley is actually turned on by foot eroticism and now admits it again.

Yes the author will really be receiving 16 shots in his head and the back of his neck tomorrow.

Some of them feel like pinches, and others like punches, or a sting.

It is often not pleasant.

Right now my migraines are on and off, since I just had a treatment nine weeks ago.

With the weather cool, and before allergy season, I am hoping that the shots will not be that bad.

I think the author forgot that Kayley was fighting with Ross about feet. My apolgies.

Next story ASAP depending on my condition

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back