• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Death of Friendship (M/F-mature content)

i haven't even finished it yet and i can already say this is the bets story i have ever written. i cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share it with us

thank you, and don't forget to check the links to my next story series, The Shore, and Amanda's Erotic tickle torture in my sig. I would really appreciate everybody's feedback as i continue writing. thank you all for taking the time to read my gentle work.

I draw inspiration from your prurient tale, which is so well crafted that it can only be alluring to a fault. For first forays, I must say these pieces you have created convey passions untold, from the division of male/female power to the sheer eroticism of control. You create calculated writings which fulfill needs within this medium that have not been addressed for quite a while. For too long, this forum has been the dying ground of attempts to create erotic pieces which stood tall in their mediocrity, that the subject material and dialog and situations were expressed with trembling and unsure hands. Your prose is concrete.

Rare is it that I actually look at this forum without a roll of the eyes. But now, you have shown me that those of us who a true writers can find an escape into our deepest fantasies, that we can write at a level that demands more of the audience and the author.

I draw inspiration from you, dear friend, for I attempted to write for this forum once. I wrote a story that was one amongst the drivel, and I rather distance myself from it than actually acknowledge that it ever came from my hands. I never wanted to attempt to write with the idea of tickling, but now...because of you and a few others who have put something up in this forum...I think I shall try and attempt writing once again.

Extremely erotic, extremely telling writing. These are the sort of ribald tales that wash away embarrassment and instead fill a reader with joy.

Hope to see you continue this trend, and I hope to compete with your writing chops in the near future.

I draw inspiration from your prurient tale, which is so well crafted that it can only be alluring to a fault. For first forays, I must say these pieces you have created convey passions untold, from the division of male/female power to the sheer eroticism of control. You create calculated writings which fulfill needs within this medium that have not been addressed for quite a while. For too long, this forum has been the dying ground of attempts to create erotic pieces which stood tall in their mediocrity, that the subject material and dialog and situations were expressed with trembling and unsure hands. Your prose is concrete.

Rare is it that I actually look at this forum without a roll of the eyes. But now, you have shown me that those of us who a true writers can find an escape into our deepest fantasies, that we can write at a level that demands more of the audience and the author.

I draw inspiration from you, dear friend, for I attempted to write for this forum once. I wrote a story that was one amongst the drivel, and I rather distance myself from it than actually acknowledge that it ever came from my hands. I never wanted to attempt to write with the idea of tickling, but now...because of you and a few others who have put something up in this forum...I think I shall try and attempt writing once again.

Extremely erotic, extremely telling writing. These are the sort of ribald tales that wash away embarrassment and instead fill a reader with joy.

Hope to see you continue this trend, and I hope to compete with your writing chops in the near future.

wow man. if this passage is any indication, i am sure that you will make a terrific writer. thank you so much for the wonderful words.

OMG>... I need a cold shower now..that was aamazing work....

HUGSSSSSSSSS

thank you ladies. i am truly humbled that you responded so well to my feeble attempt to cross the gener barrier and write a story that would appeal on an emotional level to women in all their perfection.

JJ.

The Death of Friendships

I really hate friendships… to me they are like prisons. It’s all about keeping the friendship alive. It’s not about taking CHANCES. The person that you are friends with usually cares more about what they believe you will THINK instead of what you really need. I feel worst when I am the one that is too scared to get out of my own way. I have to be the little tough girl… I can never just let go. When you love someone so much and you are still too scared to show it even the least bit, there is a huge weight that comes over you when they are around. When you loose touch, or the feeling fades it just gets worse… the weight is augmented by a horrible sensation of guilt. It’s VERY rare that the weight is ever REALLY Lifted…

The Death of Friendships

I really hate friendships… to me they are like prisons. It’s all about keeping the friendship alive. It’s not about taking CHANCES. The person that you are friends with usually cares more about what they believe you will THINK instead of what you really need. I feel worst when I am the one that is too scared to get out of my own way. I have to be the little tough girl… I can never just let go. When you love someone so much and you are still too scared to show it even the least bit, there is a huge weight that comes over you when they are around. When you loose touch, or the feeling fades it just gets worse… the weight is augmented by a horrible sensation of guilt. It’s VERY rare that the weight is ever REALLY Lifted…

If that's been the case in your own personal prior experiences, it wasn't a true friendship to begin with. I believe anyway.

Not that many are though really, when you cut everything away. Most you might find are people that are close in some common, tolerable aspect but the both of you might think twice about taking a bullet for the other if it came down to it. I can count the number of people I'm really, truly friends with damages and all, on probably just a hand. But those people make it all worth it and I'm always looking for more.

If that's been the case in your own personal prior experiences, it wasn't a true friendship to begin with. I believe anyway.

Not that many are though really, when you cut everything away. Most you might find are people that are close in some common, tolerable aspect but the both of you might think twice about taking a bullet for the other if it came down to it. I can count the number of people I'm really, truly friends with damages and all, on probably just a hand. But those people make it all worth it and I'm always looking for more.

just to clarify, that is not my personal experience, that is the preview of the sequal from sarahs perspective

:roflmao:

There was no warning! You went from a personal Thank-You to that. :p

Well hey, that's good then. :)

Looking forward to the next one even more now.

Amazed!!!!!

That was by far the best short story I have ever read…ever!!

I felt like I was almost there in the room watching it through the character’s eyes. I wish I could write half…no, 1/10th as good as you. Absolutely amazing!

I don’t know about everyone else but I know I certainly have been with female friends that are quiet fun to tickle and then one day its actually arousing and you don’t quiet look at them the same way (often you can’t because they are friends who don’t see you like that, or have boyfriends, etc).

This story was like being able to live a fantasy…to image what could be.

I take my hat off to you…I hope one day you will publish this and other stories in a book so everyone can enjoy it

DJ Tickler

Very nice story.

And don't apologize for length. If you're gonna write something meaningful (and this is), then develop your characters and the story, don't worry about how long it is.

I liked this, I really did. A very good representation of a relationship and all that comes with it.

Good job.

I never expected such well-written work here. It is amazingly literate. Sad how rare to find good quality in erotic writing. Mostly it's just erotic; and that takes away from its eroticism. Good writing enhances the intended effect.

Thank you.

:roflmao:

There was no warning! You went from a personal Thank-You to that. :p

Well hey, that's good then. :)

Looking forward to the next one even more now.

thanks man... i am actually a tad bit nervous writing it... this was my first love from a story writing standpoint.... i am REALLY taking my time with it... thanks for the kind words... and i will make sure to warn everyone next time... my bad.

J.

That was by far the best short story I have ever read…ever!!

I felt like I was almost there in the room watching it through the character’s eyes. I wish I could write half…no, 1/10th as good as you. Absolutely amazing!

I don’t know about everyone else but I know I certainly have been with female friends that are quiet fun to tickle and then one day its actually arousing and you don’t quiet look at them the same way (often you can’t because they are friends who don’t see you like that, or have boyfriends, etc).

This story was like being able to live a fantasy…to image what could be.

I take my hat off to you…I hope one day you will publish this and other stories in a book so everyone can enjoy it

DJ Tickler

Thanks DJ i really appreciate it when someone can identify with what i was writing... really, in the past i have been a little to cowardly to hit the ball out of the park like jim, so for me it was living a fantasy writing it as well.... i am so glad that there are those who can read this and take that journey with me down the path to our sweetest desires...

thanks man

and to hot... thank you so much for just letting me know that you liked it... replies don't have to be long... i appreciate every one... it makes my day that you just take the time to read and let me know what you think..

thank you everyone, really... i am so humbled...

J.

Very nice story.

And don't apologize for length. If you're gonna write something meaningful (and this is), then develop your characters and the story, don't worry about how long it is.

I liked this, I really did. A very good representation of a relationship and all that comes with it.

Good job.

Damn it.... when i first started writing this i was hoping this day would come, and i forgot the lines that i am supposed to say to the master torturer to accept his tuteledge... shit...

All jokes aside, I have made it publicly known that i appreciate your work. your detail and story telling fills the halls of this board to the brim. i am so impressed and in awe of the archive that you have been able to build. i am truly humbled that you took the time to read and post. thank you so much dave, i really appreciate that man.... i hope to see you again soon here, and thank you for making me feel welcome...

J.

I never expected such well-written work here. It is amazingly literate. Sad how rare to find good quality in erotic writing. Mostly it's just erotic; and that takes away from its eroticism. Good writing enhances the intended effect.

Thank you.

you're so very welcome... i have been here for so long, learned so much, and seen so many things that i feel a need to give back... thank you for the kind words, and thank you to everyone who has posted before me that helped my words attain at least the short term illusion of literacy... thank you my friend, from the bottom of my heart.

J.

you're so very welcome... i have been here for so long, learned so much, and seen so many things that i feel a need to give back... thank you for the kind words, and thank you to everyone who has posted before me that helped my words attain at least the short term illusion of literacy... thank you my friend, from the bottom of my heart.

J.

No, thank you, J. I can't wait to read more.

I hope you don't take from EVERYONE who has come before. Some can barely handle the language. If they don't know how to use paragraphs, I don't even bother to read them.

No, thank you, J. I can't wait to read more.

I hope you don't take from EVERYONE who has come before. Some can barely handle the language. If they don't know how to use paragraphs, I don't even bother to read them.

I know what you mean...

I just try to take the good and add their distinctiveness to my own a little. funny, my screename on messanger used to be Borg3010... lol. resistance is futile. thanks for the reply.

just wanted to give new people a chance to read this again. enjoy.

im in complete shock

that was ur first story?

it was an honor and a pleasure to read, i look forward to more from you

i cant believe how easy it was to connect with the main character (im sure we all have that one "friend" )

absolutely amazing

that was ur first story?

it was an honor and a pleasure to read, i look forward to more from you

i cant believe how easy it was to connect with the main character (im sure we all have that one "friend" )

absolutely amazing

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my gentle work and putting out a comment. that is really what keeps me going. and I know what you mean. i think that 95% on this boad have either been in jim or sarahs position at some point in their life.

there is a story series called THE SHORE that i started and there are about 7 parts on this forum thus far. i will be adding another probably tomorrow. i hope that you find as much enjoyment in those words as you did these. i still feel such an attatchment to this piece. thank you fr reminding me why i wrote it.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back