• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 11 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here we are! This is the moment of Phase 3 of my Deputy's Universe saga. The entire phase was written as a buildup to this one moment. You know how Thalia was always lurking in the background, biding her time to finally strike! You have seen over the first 10 chapters of this series how she orchestrated the kidnapping of Deputy Darby's closest friends, and tormented them. She wanted to confront Darby for a long time and now, we are here. Please be forewarned. This particular chapter is predominantly story, and little tickling. When I was writing this story, I wanted to make sure this confrontation was done right story-wise. I like how it unfolds and yes, there will be tickling, but in this specific chapter, not too much. The next few chapters after this will be tickle-heavy, so that aspect is there. I do highly recommend you listen to the soundtrack song while reading this chapter as it captures the "emotion" of the scene. I hope you sit back, and enjoy the ride as the two main characters of this phase finally meet. I really hope you this chapter as we are now entering a new phase of this series. Thank you for all of your support and now, enjoy this part! Your comments are most welcomed!

PART 11

THE NEXT MORNING

La Diabla woke up and stared at the ceiling. Her mind started to race because today was a very big day. She started to focus on the task at hand and had to prepare herself. She had to think things through because it wasn’t just her on this mission. She knew Darby was going to be ready, but she was also thinking about Kylie, Becky and Veronica. This was their first dangerous mission, and everything had to go smoothly. She thought about Thalia. She had no idea what she looked like, or how dangerous she actually was. She imagined she would be similar to Helga in terms of ability, perhaps even physically. Helga was such a tough warrior and she remembered how she was easily beaten by her the first time they met. She thought about how she was stripped completely naked, then tickle tortured in front of all the sex slaves. She was broken that day. She remembered submitting herself to Priscilla Montenegro and it was such a humiliating moment. La Diabla knew she could not let that happen again, so she had to be prepared. She slowly sat up in her bed and stretched. She shook her head a bit, then ran her fingers through her long black hair. Her eyes then looked over at a sleeping Veronica and she was happy that her friend was able to sleep peacefully. She knew how worried she was about Gabby, and she was as well. The three women had formed a bond and she wanted to get Gabby back as well. She also thought about Bella who was not a fighter, and she wanted her to be safe and sound. She still had conflicting emotions with her as she did have an amazing sexual experience with her, but her heart was with Darby. La Diabla then remembered what happened during her sleep as she looked at Veronica’s sleeping face. Her friend snuck into the room with Phoebe and ended up exposing her feet. The two mischievous women then touched her feet, which immediately woke her up. She chuckled to herself thinking about that moment, and also felt some fear. Her feet were feeling really sensitive, and she had to be careful around them from now on. Then she had an idea. It was time to wake up Veronica and she knew exactly how!

La Diabla slowly got out of her bed, wearing her bra and underwear, and her barefeet touched the warm floor. She quietly made her way over to Veronica’s bed and went to the foot of the bed. She figured revenge was needed and she could also wake her up in order for her to get ready. She felt really silly at the moment, but this is what Veronica deserved! She then crouched down at the foot of the bed and slowly started to lift the blankets. She felt her excitement grow as she wanted to have a little fun in the morning. She figured this would be a “warning shot” of sorts because she did plan to really tickle Veronica later for even attempting to tickle her feet. Her eyes grew wide as she now saw the sock covered feet. She was a little disappointed as she wanted to tickle the bare soles, but she did not have time to remove these socks. Veronica was lying on her right side and her left foot was “stacked” on top of the other. She remembered tickling these same feet that first night she met her. She loved how responsive these feet were and loved making her become horny when she made out with Gabby. She then formed her fingers into claws as she was going to jolt Veronica awake. She then scrabbled her nails across the soles very quickly and laughed. “WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!” she screamed.

Veronica nearly jumped out of bed as she felt something on the bottoms of her feet and heard a strong voice. She woke up in a panic and started to let out a strong laugh. Something had attacked her in her sleep, and she looked towards the foot of the bed. She grinned as she saw La Diabla down there by her feet and she quickly sat upright and pulled her feet away. She knew she should have expected some kind of revenge but figured it would happen later. “Hahaha what are you doing??!” she asked playfully.

“Time for you to wake up, and I figured that was the best way to do it. After all, I recall me waking up in the middle of the night because someone tickled my feet….” La Diabla responded with a smile, then stood up.

Veronica blushed as she heard those words. She did remember tickling La Diabla’s foot during the night along with Phoebe. She was very happy it wasn’t a dream and that it really happened. She also saw La Diabla standing there in her bra and underwear and saw just how amazing her body looked. She definitely had a small crush on her and wished she could play with her sexually. “Ok, ok. I am sorry about that. I just couldn’t resist tickling you. Hehehe” she laughed.

“That wasn’t my revenge though. Trust me, I will get you back. But for now, let’s get up and get ready. Today is a big day. Today is the day we get Gabby and Bella back.” La Diabla told her. She then walked over towards her own bed and found her clothes. She started to put on her jeans and then her shirt as she had to get ready. She looked over at Veronica and saw her putting on her own clothes. She felt good that she was here, so the chances of winning the day increased.

Veronica finished putting on her light green, long sleeved shirt and her brown pants. She started to feel her adrenaline flowing as it was time for action. She thought about Gabby and her heart ached. She wanted to rescue her and make Thalia and her army pay for what they had done. She then sat on her bed and started to put on her boots. She looked over and La Diabla was sitting on her bed, putting on her socks and boots as well. She got one last glimpse of the outlaw’s barefeet and she really hoped she could play with them again. She finished putting on her boots and stood up. “Ok, I am ready. Let’s do this. Let’s get them back.” she said, her voice sounding serious.

La Diabla stood up from her bed and saw the determined look on Veronica’s face. She knew just how much she loved Gabby and that was going to really help today. She walked up to her and gave her a hug. “I know how much you want to rescue Gabby. I do want to bring her back as well. Let’s remember to focus and stick to our plan and we will have them back. I wanted to say how proud I am of you, and I am glad you are here with me.” she told her.

Veronica felt happy as she heard those words and felt that hug. She was very grateful to be associated with someone like La Diabla and she got a little emotional. She held her emotions in check and hugged her friend tighter. “Thank you for believing in me. I will make you proud.” she whispered.

La Diabla broke the hug and smiled at Veronica. She then finished putting on her gun belt and then donned her favorite black hat. She put on her black vest and now she was ready for action. “Come on, let’s go.” she told her.

Veronica nodded and took a deep breath. She looked at La Diabla in her all-black clothing of jeans, shirt, boots and hat. She knew the infamous outlaw was ready for business! She followed her out of the room and then towards a private room where they were going to meet up with everyone else. They were the first ones in the room, and she continued to breathe steadily to calm her nerves. She always committed petty crimes and today was something entirely different. She then saw the door opened and in walked Darby, Becky, Phoebe and Kylie. The gang was all here and now it was time to get ready.

Darby saw La Diabla and Veronica already in the room and she felt excited. She slept really well the previous night and now it was time to go to the fort Thalia instructed her to go to. This was such a big moment for her. This entire mission was originated because some Greek bounty hunter that she never met wanted revenge on her. Everything that was happening was because of her. She felt really guilty about it but felt confident. She was very happy that these women were willing to risk their own safety to help her stop Thalia. She looked over at La Diabla and felt a lot of love for her. If there was anyone she wanted in a serious battle to help her, that outlaw was the perfect companion. She looked over the group and now, it was time for them to prepare. “Ok ladies, first I want to thank all of you for being here. I know it is muh fault that Thalia has put us in this position. She went after people we all care about. I don’t know who she is, but I do know she is very dangerous. We need to work together as a team today. If Thalia is anything like Helga, then she will be very tough to beat, and we know she is not alone. So be careful. Muhself and La Diabla will come up with a plan of attack once we get near the fort. You know how dangerous this mission will be, but we are doing it for the right reasons. There are innocent women that are being held against their will. These are all women who we care about. Their safety is our top priority, so we do not need any extra heroics, let’s follow the plan. I also want to tell all of ya that I am proud of ya, and it does muh heart good to see how much you want to succeed today. I have no doubt that we will succeed. Now, let’s get ourselves a hearty breakfast because we need to have all the energy in our bodies to win.” she told them.

“We will win today, Darby! Thank ya for trusting us, especially me, in helpin’ ya out.” Becky told her. She was really excited about this moment. If she was ever going to be a deputy, she had to do really well today. She then saluted Darby and stood straight up in a rigid fashion.

La Diabla chuckled as she saw how excited Becky was. She seemed like a very determined young woman and hoped she was up for the task. She saw the group starting to leave the room and she made it next to Darby. “Nice speech, deputy. Hehehe I can see why everyone loves you and respects you. Just to let you know, I am proud of you, and I am glad to be by your side again. Let’s show them to never mess with the Deputy and the Outlaw.” she grinned.

Darby smiled when she heard those words. She really wanted to kiss La Diabla right now but figured it would be better once they returned. She leaned over and touched her right arm against La Diabla’s left as they walked towards the dining room. “I am glad you are here. I know we always seem to get involved in dangerous situations but having you by muh side lets me know we will not fail. We make such a great team…” she told her.

La Diabla grinned as they headed towards the dining room. She took a deep breath again and knew that today was probably going to be a day she would never forget. She also thought about what she would do when she came face to face with her former lover, Sabrina Alamain. She hadn’t seen her in many years and wondered what would happen once they locked eyes once again. “Yeah, today should be really interesting…..” she thought to herself as she headed into the dining room to have a big breakfast.

Thalia walked through the corridors of the fort as she headed towards a room where everyone was meeting in the morning. It was breakfast time and she felt really excited. She figured that Darby would arrive sometime today and she had to be prepared. She thought about Darby for seven long months and now she was finally going to have her confrontation. She wore her trademark black Greek military uniform with her black leather boots. Her long and lush auburn hair flowed freely behind her and down her back. She walked with a purpose as she really wanted this day to go perfectly. She entered the room and saw her fellow cohorts sitting there and already eating. She then made her way to the head of the table and sat down. She grabbed some food and started to eat. She loved listening to the chatter in the room and noticed that everyone seemed very jovial. This was a great sign because it meant everyone was relaxed. She had developed a perfect plan for Darby and even if she brought company, she had a plan for that. She filled her glass with water then gently knocked on the table to get everyone’s attention. She saw everyone looking right at her and she grinned. “Today is the day ladies. I have thought about this moment for seven months. It is time we finish Darby. She thinks she will come here to us and stop us. She is wrong. She will be a sex slave and I will take great pride in breaking her. You have seen what I like to do, and trust me, she will break. I have given you instructions on where to set up as we wait for her. It is now a waiting game. Do not make mistakes today. This is a very important day, and we need to be successful. Tomorrow, we will go back to Greece with that stupid bitch and her friends as slaves. Understood?” she told the group.

Sabrina smiled as she heard the tone in Thalia’s voice. She felt like she was a superior outlaw, but there was something about Thalia’s demeanor she really liked. The woman was all about precision and order. She even had a few chills as she thought about what was going to happen to Darby. She too wanted a piece of Darby as she was defeated by that same deputy. She had such a successful crime spree, only to be upended by Darby and her goofy sidekick, Becky. She just had to figure out a way to get her chance at revenge. She knew Thalia would destroy Darby, but she wanted to get her hands on that deputy as well. She just had to wait for the right opportunity. She then held up her glass of water and smiled. “Here, here! Today will be a great day! That stupid bitch is no match for us. I am sure she will bring her stupid sidekick, so our day will be entertaining. Tonight, I think we should party! Hehe” she told the group.

Thalia smiled as she heard Sabrina. She did like the idea Sabrina was here because it gave her additional numbers as she knew Darby could possibly bring many others. She told the deputy to come alone, but already anticipated Darby would not follow that order. She didn’t know who she was bringing, but she would be ready for them. She then watched as everyone continued to eat their breakfast. She ate hers, but her mind was still thinking about the upcoming confrontation. She had to calm herself so that she could execute her plan. The more she ate, the more she became focused. She really wanted to succeed today and would do everything she could to have that happen. She then looked over at Peta and nodded her head. “Peta, check on our prisoners. Give them some food as we do need them healthy for their trip back to Greece.” she requested.

“Yes, Thalia. I will go check on them.” Peta responded. She then stood up and headed towards the prison section.

Thalia took the final bite of her food and then stood up. Now it was time to prepare for the day. She saw everyone looking at her and she smiled. “Ok ladies, time to get ready. Let’s go over the plan and our positions. We leave nothing to chance. Then Amalia, I want you to find Darby in Ciudad Del Reina and follow her. Report back to me when she gets close. That’s when our plan will kick in. I can’t wait…..” she said with a grin.

Bessie sat in her cell on the dusty ground and had her knees bent, her barefeet on the floor and she wrapped her arms around her knees and shins. She did not sleep well at all, and she was emotionally crushed. She shivered a bit as it was cold inside this cell and just had a thin blanket. Her mind kept replaying the trauma she went through in this fort. She thought how she was in bondage and suffered such cruel tickle torture all over her body. Thalia had tortured her effectively and she could still feel those fingers touching her skin. She had always been playfully and even sexually tickled, but never tortured. It was absolutely horrible to her, and she also felt incredible shame. Not only was her body used and abused, but Thalia also sexually conquered her. She remembered the Greek warrior’s finger inside her very private area, and she was forced to orgasm. She couldn’t stop her body from feeling that pleasure. Even though it felt incredible, she felt horrible because she didn’t want to orgasm. Not to her. She happily did it with Phoebe, Darby, even Gloria, but with Thalia, it was humiliating. She started to cry again as she felt so alone in this cell. Bessie knew she was going to become a sex slave in Greece and that broke her spirit. As she leaned her head onto her knees and let her tears fall, she heard a noise. She slowly turned her head to the left and she saw someone standing there. She could see the black military uniform and saw the imposing figure. It was the woman known as Peta and she had what looked like a bowl in her hand.

“Hey slut, breakfast time.” Peta said with a large grin. She knelt down to the ground and placed the bowl inside the cell.

Bessie heard that insulting name and she wanted to cry even harder. She was constantly called horrible names by Thalia, and it made her feel bad when she thought about her life. “Why do you call me that name?” she asked, her voice wavering.

“Because that’s who you are. Nothing but a whore. You’re such a slut. It is written all over your body. Hehehe” Peta teased as she could still see the paint on Bessie’s forehead. She loved the fact that Thalia painted those cruel names onto Bessie. It was a stroke of genius as it would surely continue to break this woman’s spirit.

Bessie remembered that those names were in fact painted on her body. She felt her body getting warm with shame as she looked down and saw the paint on her belly. The word was “whore” and she also remembered how the word “slut” was painted on her forehead. That made her start crying because she started to believe she was those names. She thought about all the times she engaged in sexual contact with various women, and it made her realize that she was in fact like a whore. She always was protective of her body until that one day at the creek with her friend from Brusheville, Bertha. She ended up having an orgasm at her hands, but that was just the beginning. She also had lesbian sex with Phoebe at the school she used to work at. She had a lot of encounters with Phoebe at the Wellington mansion, as well as her mother Gloria. There was an experience of sorts with Darby, and even her other friend Cheyenne once. Then there was Thalia who also forced her to have an orgasm. None of the other women really knew about each other having sex, except the Darby/Gloria combination, and that made her believe she was sexually promiscuous. She let herself cry very hard right now because she knew she was in fact those horrible names.

“Awwww…the poor whore is sad. Too bad slut because when we get you to Greece, your holes will constantly be used by us. You are going to be such a valuable whore for us. Now, eat up because we need you healthy. With a body like that, you need to eat enough food. So sexy….” Peta teased, then stood up. She loved how emotionally devastated Bessie was and she started to walk away. She had other bowls of oatmeal to give to the other ladies. She really loved the sound of Bessie’s cries and now she made it to another cell. She looked inside and licked her lips. “Ok fatty, here is your oatmeal.” she called out.

Gabby was lying on her left side facing the cell door. She had the thin blanket over her body and her barefeet were out from underneath the blanket. She felt devastated emotionally and she wondered how she even got into this position. She remembered being tied down and ruthlessly tickled by both Carissa and Rose. She felt so helpless and could not set herself free. She was stripped naked, and those two women tickled her all over her body. She ended up submitting to them, but what made it worse was what Thalia did to her. She thought about how that Greek bounty hunter managed to tear an orgasm out of her. She remembered how those fingers invaded her most private place and made her body feel incredible pleasure. She couldn’t stop those feelings of pleasure and when the orgasm hit her, it was very intense and broke her will. She was carried off back to this cell and all she could think about was how devastated she was emotionally and physically. She found out she would become a sex slave and there was nothing she could do about it. She thought of Veronica all day long and even in her sleep. The thought of never seeing her again tore at her heart and she couldn’t stop crying. Now it was the next day and there was no hope in sight. The blanket she had barely covered her body and she shivered. Then she heard the voice and saw Peta placing a bowl inside her cell. Gabby felt like a prisoner and knew she had to eat eventually. She truly hated being called fat and with Peta insulting her, she felt helpless. She then closed her eyes and started to cry once more. She knew her fate was sealed, and it broke her heart.

“I should bring you five bowls, right fat girl? Hehehe eat up because we need you to have some strength as we move your fat self onto the ship tomorrow. We need you healthy.” Peta taunted as she stood up. She finished handing out the last bowl and then walked back through the corridor. She loved insulting each prisoner on her way out. She called Gertrude an “old bat”, she called Mia “whore” and Bella “a useless old woman”. She looked forward to adding more prisoners so she could insult them and break them as well. The thought of Thalia finally having her way with her number one target was going to be a great sight!

A wagon made its way to the old Mexican fort filled with determined women. There were five of them focused on the job at hand. Darby let Kylie drive the horse drawn wagon while she and La Diabla sat in the wagon trying to focus on a plan. They had a vague idea of what they wanted to do but there were so many unknowns. Once they got close to where the fort was supposed to be, she called out to Kylie. “Ok Kylie, slow down a bit. The fort is nearby, and we need to scout the place first.” she said.

Kylie slowed the wagon down and then came to a full stop. She took a deep breath as the moment of truth had finally arrived. This was her first big adventure, and she knew she had to do well. She came around the wagon and all the ladies were there. Darby, La Diabla, Becky and Veronica. Phoebe was still back at the hotel, ready to help them return back to the United States after the mission was over. She could feel the tension in the air as this was where they were going to make their move. She could see the serious look on Darby and La Diabla’s faces and some nervousness on Becky’s and Veronica’s. She then listened closely as the plan was about to be given.

“Ok, the fort is just over that ridge. I am sure Thalia is expecting us to be here. I am sure if we were to all march straight there, she will have something waiting for us. What she doesn’t know is how many of us there are. My only guess is she is probably expecting me and muh apprentice, Becky. With Sabrina here, I am sure she told her all about Becky.” Darby told them. She got to discuss a plan with La Diabla on the way to the fort and they came up with a solid idea. She loved the way La Diabla thought of things, and it made sense considering her criminal background.

“So, what we will do is to have Thalia make the first move. She obviously expects Darby to arrive, and she will get her. But I will accompany her. That will at least make Thalia think about what might be happening. Becky, Vero, and Kylie, we need all of you to be set up in various places. You need to be in position to look down towards the front of the fort, to watch out backs. Each of you has a gun. You need to be ready to shoot down there if necessary. I am sure Thalia will not be alone, but having snipers in position will give us the advantage.” La Diabla continued with the plan. She figured they had to outthink the Greek bounty hunter and not just barge right in. She knew Thalia wanted that, so they had to work around that. She remembered this fort from a long time ago and knew there were certain hiding places up high where snipers could hide. Even though she had never visited this fort before, she knew what it looked like and where it was situated from former members of El Guapo’s gang.

“Becky, you will go up on the hill. From the looks of everything, there is a perfect hiding spot up there where some rocks are. You can hide there. Kylie, Veronica, make your way to the sides of the fence and perch yourselves up there. You should have the perfect sight of muhself, La Diabla and Thalia. Remember ladies, do not take a shot until the time is right. We do not want anyone to die today. We have to subdue her, then we can charge in there.” Darby finished.

“How do we know Thalia will come out and meet you?” Veronica asked.

“Well, I know when we approach the main gate, I am sure she will come out of that fort to greet us. We are going to call her out. She doesn’t know we are here yet. So, when we call her out, there will be some surprise possibly. We need to get her off her game plan. I know she wants me, but I am bringing the fight to her.” Darby responded. She knew calling out Thalia was risky, but she had no other choice. Lives of innocent civilians were on the line, and she had to complete this mission.

“Ok ladies, get yourselves into position. It is already close to noon and hopefully be this afternoon, we will have all the captured ladies and we can go home. Once we take out Thalia, we will enter the fort and locate the ladies. We will take out whoever else is there. Once we get the ladies out, we need to get back on this wagon and leave this place. We will also capture Thalia and bring her in. Well, Darby and Becky will. No one else will know about me and Veronica.” La Diabla told the group. She did not want to risk being captured herself by either Mexican authorities, or possibly US authorities.

“Let’s be careful ladies. Now, before we go, let’s have a group hug.” Darby told them. She wanted to make sure everyone felt like a major part of this plan and to give each other comfort before risking their own safety. She loved how everyone came together, including La Diabla and Veronica. “Let’s be safe and smart. Good luck to all of us.” she said, then the group hug broke.

La Diabla released herself from the group hug and then saw the other three ladies starting to head off in the directions they were assigned. She knew this plan was risky because even though she thought they had the element of surprise; they still did not know the depth of Thalia. She could have a surprise waiting for them. Now she stood next to Darby and stared at her beautiful face. “Well, you ready to confront this woman?” she asked.

“As ready as I will ever be. We have no idea what she is like. We do not know how strong she is, or how skilled she is. I hope our plan works. Drawing her out is a good idea. She is probably so focused on me, she is going to make mistakes. I just hope I can survive it.” Darby told her. She felt a little nervous but calmed herself. If she failed, then someone like Bessie, could be a sex slave forever.

“We will be fine. I am by your side, and we will win this fight. Come on, let’s get this done.” La Diabla told her. She wanted to tell her how much she cared about her, but it wasn’t the right time. They had to focus on the task at hand and be ready for a major fight. She then walked next to Darby, on her right hand side as they walked up the hill. Once they got over that hill, the fort would be in their direct view. She loved these types of fights, and she looked forward to facing Thalia. She remembered how confident Helga was when she mentioned the name Thalia for the first time…..

“….The buyer is Christos Andino, but he is not who you should worry about. You should fear his chief lieutenant. If you think I was tough, then you will be surprised at her. Remember this name if you decide to go after them. Remember the name……..Thalia Laskaris….” Helga told them.

Darby walked with some confidence as they made it to the top of the hill. She looked over the hill and now the fort was just below. It was such a large fortress and she thought about Bessie being in there, as well as Gertrude and Mia. She knew all three women had to be scared out of their minds as none of them were warriors. She felt her heart beating since this was the moment of truth. This was the moment she was going to confront this mysterious woman and bring her to justice. Then she felt La Diabla’s arm reach out in front of her and halted her. She looked over at her and wondered why they had to stop. “Hey, what’s going on? Why are we stopping?” she asked.

“Remember how we were going to go to the main gate and call Thalia out?” La Diabla asked in return.

“Yeah….” Darby responded and had a puzzled look on her face.

“I guess she already knows we are coming. Look….” La Diabla told her, then pointed towards the main gate.

Darby then squinted as she could see something right outside the main gate. She took the binoculars from La Diabla and peered through them. She saw someone sitting in a chair right outside the main gate. The person was a woman and she had long, lush auburn colored hair. The woman wore a black military style uniform with thick leather boots. She also had a long wooden staff in her hands. She was just sitting there with a scowl on her face. Darby felt a wave of nervousness flow through her as she did not know who that was. The woman looked very intimidating, but didn’t know if that was a guard, or Thalia herself. “Do you think that is her?” she asked.

“The way that woman is sitting there, my guess is yes. If it was a guard, they would be standing at attention or closer to the gate. Notice that chair is about 20 feet away in front of the gate. The way she is sitting there, it is like she is expecting someone to show up. It was a way to intimidate whoever arrives. I got a feeling that is her.” La Diabla said. She could tell by the way the woman sat in that chair that she was looking for confrontation. This made her think their initial idea was already out the window and that they may have to face Thalia on her terms. That was not a good sign, but it was just one woman. She noticed the woman was not as physically large as Helga, so fighting her would probably be easier than fighting the massive Russian powerhouse.

“Whoever that is, she does look a bit determined. If that is her, then she was waiting for us. This is about to get really interesting. She may have a trap set up for us. What are we going to do?” Darby asked.

“Spring the trap….” La Diabla said with a cocky smile. She was looking forward to facing Thalia since Helga seemed so proud of her. She also wanted that woman to suffer after all the chaos she has caused already. The Greek bounty hunter wanted to hurt the woman she cared so much for, which meant she had to make her suffer. No one was going to hurt Darby and live. She knew Darby would never do it, but if the chance came, she would not mind ending Thalia’s life. She also hurt Bella and Gabby and that meant a severe penalty. They both then started to walk down the hill, ready to confront the woman they had been seeking.

Becky slowly made her way up the hill, close by the side of the fort. She did make eye contact with those rocks at the top of the hill that Darby described. She was incredibly nervous as the danger was very palpable. She wanted to do good so badly, she started to shake. She had her gun and had to be ready to shoot someone if necessary. Even though she had never been in a gunfight in her entire life, if she wanted to be a deputy, she had to be ready to be in one. She could feel her heart in her throat as she made it to the rock area. There were several large boulders and a space between the two of them. That was where she could hide and get into position. She was very nervous about Darby confronting Thalia and Sabrina, but Darby was always heroic. She surely would win this day. Becky also knew that by helping out, she could potentially become a deputy. As she made her way over the rocks on the ground, she felt her heart beating faster. She was so focused on doing a good job, she didn’t see a rock that was a little bigger than the others and the toe of her boot clipped it! She fell forward in shock and landed hard on her stomach on the rocks. Before she could really react to that pain, she rolled over to her side and her head hit another rock, rendering her unconscious! Becky was laid out on her back amongst the rocks and completely knocked out.

Kylie made her way and approached the tall wooden fence that was on the side of the fort on the left hand side. She saw that the fence was “doubled” meaning there were two fences that blended into one. The fence was very thick, and she started to climb the fence using a small rope she had with her. She then got to the top of the fence and notice a woman sitting in a chair. Her eyes went wide when she saw who it was! It was Thalia! She remembered that face and that hair from when Thalia kidnapped Bessie in the Wellington mansion. She took out her gun and wanted to shoot at the woman who kidnapped her boss and friend. She then calmed herself as she remembered that both Darby and La Diabla told her to just wait there. She had to wait for the plan to commence before she did anything. As much as she wanted to make Thalia pay for what she did, she had to be patient. She aimed her gun right at Thalia’s head and hoped Darby and La Diabla would allow her to pull that trigger.

Veronica made it over to the right side of the fort and used a small rope she had to help her climb up the side of the fence. She saw that the fence was “doubled” meaning there were two fences that blended into one. The fence was very thick, and she made it to the top. When she made it, was able to position herself and saw a woman sitting in a chair. She could see that hair and that uniform and wondered if that was Thalia. The uniform was similar to the Greek woman that was a bodyguard to Rose. She wanted to take a shot at her, but she had to follow the mission. Her heart started to beat a lot faster, and she had to calm herself. She thought of Gabby and owed it to her to make sure she did not ruin the plan to get her free.

SOUNDTRACK SONG: Roman Reigns - Head of the Table theme song (30 minute version) https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=ueNnk0KZoCo (remove space)

Thalia sat in a chair feeling very confident. When Amalia located the wagon from Ciudad Del Reina and told her that Darby was on her way, she couldn’t help but feel excited. After seven months of planning and hoping, she was finally at her moment. She wanted to break Darby in the worst way. She knew Darby was going to arrive with companions and she set a plan in motion to take care of the others. Now she sat there, waiting patiently. She had her wooden staff with her and no guns. She wanted to beat Darby down physically. She was very skilled in using guns, but beating Darby physically would be much more gratifying. She then looked up and saw two figures walking down the incline headed her way. A wry smile formed on her face as she could see the taller woman of the two with red hair and a white cowboy hat. She did not recognize the other one, but it didn’t matter. Darby was headed her way and her adrenaline started to surge. She then started to breathe smoothly to calm her nerves and then sat in the chair. Her legs were slightly spread open, and she hunched forward. Her forearms rested on top of her legs, and she steeled herself for battle. As they got closer, she could see the looks on their faces. This was the moment. Her eyes stared right at Darby and now she was face to face with the woman she wanted to make suffer. The two women then stopped about 30 feet in front of her and she smiled. “Deputy Darby Reeves….” she called out with a wry smile.

Darby could see the look on the woman’s face and saw the wry smile. She did think the woman was attractive, but she could also sense the tension in her body. She had a feeling La Diabla was correct, and this was in fact the woman that wanted to find her. She then calmed her own nerves and stared right back at her. This was the woman who kidnapped Bessie, Gertrude, Mia and La Diabla’s friends. It was time to fight. “Are you Thalia?” she asked.

“I am…..” Thalia responded. She then slowly stood up and grabbed her staff. It was time to destroy Darby and whoever her companion was. She then looked over at La Diabla. “And you are?” she asked.

La Diabla could see the look of sheer confidence on Thalia’s face. This was the woman who caused so much trouble for both her and Darby. The fact this woman kidnapped Bella and Gabby made her want to destroy her. “I am known as La Diabla. Remember it, because it is a name you will never forget.” she told her.

Thalia smiled when she heard the name. She looked at her with confidence and couldn’t wait to destroy her too. “La Diabla? Ah yes, I heard of you. Nice of you to join us.” she told her.

Darby was taken aback as she heard that exchange. She wondered how Thalia knew so much about them when she barely knew who she was. This already felt like it was not going to go according to plan, but she had to play it out. There was something very unnerving, something very intimidating about her. She didn’t look physically imposing, but the way she carried herself, she just appeared very dangerous. She had a feeling this was going to be much more difficult than she anticipated and hoped for. She also figured Thalia’s cohorts were nearby because she knew she wasn’t alone in all of this. “Well, I am here. You wanted me, right?” she asked.

“You could not live with your own success. You thought you may have won a battle, but what did it bring you? It brought you to me….” Thalia said in a chilling tone of voice. She was ready to tear Darby apart. She looked at both Darby and La Diabla and grinned.

“Why did you have to kidnap muh friends? You could have just come to Plotsville and faced me. Why did ya have to hurt them?” Darby asked. Her emotions started to build as she thought about her friends being harmed by this woman. She continued to try and calm herself, but it was getting increasingly difficult.

“Why not? It brought you to me. I wanted you to suffer a bit. I know how much you care about them, and I thought they would make great sex slaves just like you will be.” Thalia told her with a smile. She wanted to get to Darby emotionally, which would make it easier for her to defeat her. She did think Darby was a beautiful woman, and that would make her become a sex slave extra special.

Darby held her tongue and her emotions as she heard that response. “What did I ever do to you? We never met. Why are you so anxious to come after me?” she asked.

Thalia lowered her head for a moment after hearing that question. She thought about how she should answer it because this was her reasoning as to why they were all meeting at this moment. She then lifted her head and stared directly into Darby’s beautiful eyes. “You took something away from my employer and you also took away my friend. We were supposed to purchase some sex slaves that fateful day. But you stopped all of that. My employer was very disappointed about that. Then we found out his opportunity was destroyed because of you. Then you defeated my really good friend Helga. She is rotting away in some prison when she should be traveling the world finding weak women such as yourself. I have no idea how you defeated her, but nonetheless you did. Then you gave that challenge in that newspaper article. You dared anyone to try and stop you. Here I am…..” she explained.

“You kidnapped all those innocent women, and it is because we took your friend away? What are you? 5 years old? Get over it!!” La Diabla barked. She did not like the reasoning behind Thalia’s advances and wanted to make sure she let the woman know. “Why did you have to kidnap Bella and Gabby? They had nothing to do with Helga or the sex ring.” she shouted.

Thalia turned her attention over to La Diabla and smiled. She noticed how emotional the outlaw was over Bella and Gabby. She then recalled Rose mentioning the name La Diabla and also from Priscilla. Now it was time to intimidate her as well. “Ah, did my kidnapping of that worthless bitch Bella and that fat woman Gabby bother you? Good. They are here for different reasons. You know, I am glad you showed up. I heard that it wasn’t all Darby that took down Helga. You were involved. So now I can get my revenge on you too.” she told her.

La Diabla started to seethe as she heard those words. She did not like the way Thalia referred to Bella and to Gabby. She knew Thalia was trying to play to her emotions and had to be careful. She then thought of a way to return the favor. “You know, I did hear about your name before. It was from Helga. She was screaming your name after we finished punishing her. You seem to think she is this great warrior. We handled her and we tortured her. By the time we were done with her pussy, she was such a weak little kitten purring her sounds of pleasure. She mentioned your name and we laughed it off. If you are not careful, you will be our little helpless kitten too. Then you both will be a bunch of pussy…….cats. hahaha” she quipped.

Thalia felt some anger rising as she heard those words. She did not know Helga was tortured but judging by the sound of La Diabla’s voice, it was probably true. That got her upset as her friend must have been so humiliated. She started to scowl at the outlaw and now she was really ready to fight. She wanted to knock that smirk off La Diabla’s face and destroy Darby as well. “Hmmm….I never seen two lucky women before. Now, you will both pay a severe price. When I make you my sex slaves, I will make sure I play with your holes every single day…” she threatened then prepared her wooden staff for battle.

La Diabla saw Thalia pick up her wooden staff and it was time to fight. She then drew her gun and pointed it at the woman. She was not going to take a chance with fighting this woman, when she was armed. “A stick? I think my gun will be a lot more effective.” she told her.

Darby was shocked as she saw Thalia getting ready for battle. Once La Diabla drew her gun, she did the same. She felt a little nervous, but this had to be done. She had to be ready to take this woman down and free the others. “Thalia, surrender now or we will have to take you down.” she told her.

Thalia saw the weapons drawn and she smiled. She then stood up straight and placed the staff down by her right side. “Guns? I thought you two were good fighters. The way you described it, that’s how you must have defeated Helga. You two bitches look too weak to handle a real fight. Guns are so easy, so primitive. A true warrior knows how to fight with her hands and body. Why don’t you put those guns down and fight me like a real woman?” she taunted.

Darby looked over at La Diabla and knew she was ready to use the gun. She did see that Thalia did not have a gun on her, but that gave her the advantage. She did wonder about fighting Thalia physically, but after the Helga experience, she figured this might be the better way. “We don’t have time for your games! We are serious Thalia, surrender now, and release muh friends! We got you surrounded!” she yelled.

“That’s right bitch. Drop that staff and surrender. For your information, we defeated that Russian statue with our bare hands. Like I said, her sweet pussy really enjoyed my hands. How about I play with yours so you can see what it is like?” La Diabla taunted, then winked at Thalia. She could tell the Greek warrior was a bit flustered from the Helga comments and wanted to keep playing those comments up.

Thalia chuckled a bit. She did admire them for being so brave, but now it was time for her plan to come into play. She thought about what Darby said about being surrounded and she smiled. This was her moment when everything was going to turn. She looked to her right and saw someone on top of the fence, a gun pointed at her. She then looked to her left and saw someone on the fence with a gun pointed at her. She then looked right back at Darby and her face went cold. “I am sure you are referring to your friends on the fences with the guns, right? Well, I got something for them…..” she said with a lot of confidence.

Darby had no idea what Thalia was referring to, but she was now aware that Thalia knew about the others in position. She had no idea how she would know that, but now that she did, she had to make use of it. “That’s right. You are surrounded. Now give it up!” she shouted.

Veronica could tell something was up when she saw the uniformed woman looking in her direction. She had no idea what was being said, but the auburn haired woman never changed her demeanor. She figured that must be Thalia herself. She really wanted to take the shot now because of who she was. Then she heard a sound. She looked around and then felt something grabbing her left ankle. Suddenly she was pulled down from her perch on the fence and another woman appeared before her. This woman was tall and had her brown hair tied back in a bun. Before she could even get her weapon ready the woman took a swing at her. She ducked under the swing, but then she felt a punch to her ribs with the woman’s other hand. That took the wind out of her, and she fell to her knees. The woman then struck her jaw and she fell to the ground in a heap.

Carissa looked down at Veronica and smiled. She really enjoyed sneaking up on Veronica and knocking her out. She felt a great sense of pride and admiration for Thalia because she predicted there could be others in position. The fact she saw Veronica there proved her leader’s instincts were correct. She then reached down and scooped up a dazed Veronica in her arms. It was now time for her to get in position.

Kylie was focused on Thalia’s head when she felt something by her right ankle. She then looked down to see what was touching her boot and she saw a rather large woman in a black military uniform reaching for her ankle. That surprised her and noticed the woman was very large in terms of physique. She suddenly felt herself getting pulled down from the top of the fence and now she looked up at the Greek warrior. “Who the hell are you?” she yelled.

Peta looked at Kylie and smiled. She was instructed by Thalia to watch this side of the fence in case Darby had friends. She was very happy to see that Thalia was right and now she wanted to embarrass this young lady. She saw the young woman try to pull her gun again, and she simply kicked it out of her hands. “You’re pathetic…” she said with a smirk.

Kylie saw her gun flying out of her hand and now she was unarmed against this strong looking woman. She figured she better run, but as she attempted to flee, she felt the collar of her shirt get pulled from behind and she stopped in her tracks. She then felt the left side of her head get touched and she then felt the right side of her head smash into the fence, which dazed her. Her legs were a bit wobbly, and she then spun around and saw something coming towards her. Then she saw blackness….

Peta saw Kylie fall into a heap on the ground and she smiled. She was really hoping that there would be a bigger fight out of her, and she quickly put her away. She wanted a true challenge, but dominating this woman was amusing. She then reached down and scooped Kylie up in her arms. It was now time for her to get into position.

“I am surrounded? Look again Deputy….” Thalia said in a confident voice. She knew her cohorts were watching those positions by the fence and knew it would be moments before they took care of any surprises Darby may have had for her.

Darby was confused by Thalia’s words and then looked to her right. She looked towards where Kylie was and noticed she was no longer up on the fence. She then looked over to her left and the same with Veronica. Both women were no longer there! Her eyes then went to the hill nearby and looked up at the rock formation. She didn’t see Becky either! Her additional snipers were no longer in position and now she was worried. Then she looked to her right again and saw someone walking from around the fence. It was a powerful looking woman and noticed she was carrying something in her arms. It was Kylie!! “What the hell?!” she asked.

La Diabla looked towards the left fence and saw that massive woman carrying Kylie in her arms. She was stunned that they no longer had sniper cover and then she saw another woman carrying Veronica out from the other fence. Her jaw dropped as their entire plan of attack was getting blown up in their faces. Nothing they planned was working out right now and she turned towards Thalia. She could see the smug look on her face, and it was apparent this woman was ready for them. “Y-You knew??” she asked in shock.

Thalia loved the look of surprise on both Darby’s and La Diabla’s faces. She felt in complete control of the moment and felt her adrenaline flowing. “Yes, of course. You two are amateurs. You fail to realize I know the layout of this place better than you. Why do you think I had you come here. Now, since you see both of your snipers are no longer in their positions, how about you see what is about to happen to them….” she told them.

Darby looked over at Veronica towards her left and saw the other Greek woman holding what appeared to be a large knife. She saw the blade of the knife resting on Veronica’s neck! That made her heart nearly stop as Veronica’s life was in danger. She then looked over to her right and saw that a knife was also held to Kylie’s neck. Both women looked unconscious and had blades to their neck. She then looked at La Diabla who also had a look of shock on her face.

La Diabla could not believe what they saw. Both Kylie and Veronica were in danger, and they were helpless to stop them. They were too far away for them to try and save them. She could shoot at them, but if she were to miss, then both women could be killed. Her heart ached for Veronica and also for Kylie. She then looked over at Thalia and she had that smug look on her face. She then pointed her gun at her head as her emotions started to climb. If Veronica or Kylie died, Thalia was going to join them. “I suggest you let them go, or you will die. This I swear…..” she told her.

“Put your gun down, silly idiot. Because killing me will not save you or your friends. In fact, you kill me, you will be killed too. Then my instructions will be to kill all of your friends too. So go ahead. SHOOT ME.” Thalia said as she stared directly into La Diabla’s eyes. She wanted to intimidate the outlaw and let her know who was really in control.

La Diabla felt her anger rising as she wanted to pull the trigger. Thalia had already caused so much pain and seeing Veronica in danger made her want to end Thalia. But she knew the Greek warrior was right. Harm could come to the others although she figured she could take out a few. Right now, they still outnumbered the Greeks and if Thalia dies, then she knew she could at least take out the other women, but it would mean the death of Veronica. It was not an easy choice for her. She continued to stare at Thalia and wanted to shoot that smile off her face. “Let……them…go…” she said.

Darby realized the situation was getting out of control. She had to do something to get control back, but with Kylie and Veronica’s life in danger, she had to be careful. She also wondered what happened to Becky. She wondered if Thalia had another person that captured her apprentice. “Thalia, no one needs to die. How about you let muh friends go and we can settle this once and for all. If you kill our friends, La Diabla will kill you and then we will kill those two ladies. No one wins.” she told her.

“You think this is it? I have more friends…..” Thalia said calmly and then raised her fist into the air to give a signal. It was time Darby and La Diabla saw her army at full strength.

Darby saw Thalia raise her fist into the air and she had no idea what was about to happen next. She kept her gun steady, but she couldn’t make any aggressive moves or Veronica and Kylie would be killed. Then her eyes saw the gate behind Thalia open and three figures emerged from behind the Greek bounty hunter. She saw that they were women and then her eyes went big! One of the women wore the same black military style uniform but the other two women she recognized! It was Sabrina and Babs! The two women she arrested months before were now appearing. This situation was getting worse by the moment.

Sabrina walked towards Thalia with a confident strut as the plan Thalia laid out seemed to be working to perfection. She looked to her right, and then to her left and she saw how Carissa and Peta had women on the ground, appearing to be unconscious and had knives to their necks. She then approached Thalia and stood on her right hand side, while Babs and Amalia were spread out a little. Babs was to her right and Amalia was on Thalia’s left. Now these four women were confronting the two others. She saw Darby’s face and could see how surprised she looked. Then she looked over at the other woman to Darby’s right and she froze! She could not believe her eyes as she gazed upon a face she loved at one time. Sabrina felt her emotions starting to build as she came face to face with a woman she hasn’t seen in many years. “Salem? Is that you?” she asked.

La Diabla saw the three women coming from behind Thalia and wondered what was about to happen. When she saw Thalia raising her fist and the women came out, she knew that whatever Thalia had planned for them worked to perfection. She and Darby were at a clear disadvantage and now she recognized the face of one of the women. It was the face of someone she did care for years ago, even though she did not love that woman. She did feel a little bad for leaving her long ago, but Sabrina was someone she did not see a long-term future with. She just enjoyed the sex. Once she left her, she figured she would never see her again. Now that she was in front of her, her own emotions started to build. This entire adventure was becoming surreal and now she had to confront her own past. She remembered when Darby told her about Sabrina’s invasion of Plotsville and how she was arrested. She also remembered being told that Sabrina and her partner had kidnapped some citizens of Plotsville, so the chances of her seeing Sabrina again was likely. However, actually seeing her face after so long was still stunning and quite emotional. She tried to calm herself as this was now an emotional confrontation for her as well. “Sabrina? It is you…” she said.

Thalia looked over at Sabrina and then at La Diabla. She found it amusing that her partner knew La Diabla as well. That made this situation even more intense. She loved the idea of now capturing two women that not only ruined her friend Helga’s life, but now her partner would be really involved. She heard the emotion in Sabrina’s voice and had a feeling there was a lot to this story. She watched with great interest and wanted to see how this interaction played out.

Sabrina felt herself starting to tremble. She was so focused on getting revenge on Darby that she never thought of the possibility of seeing her former lover. She really did not know how to react. She saw the beautiful face of La Diabla and that made her heart flutter, but she also remembered how that same woman just left her without saying a word. The hurt she felt from that moment started to creep back into her mind and she started to get really emotional. She could not believe La Diabla was actually in front of her. She tried to calm herself as the woman who broke her heart was now here and she was with a woman she hated, Darby Reeves. She wanted to find out more. “Salem why are you here??” she asked.

“Good to see you too, Sabrina. Small world. Why are you here?” La Diabla responded. She felt herself getting really nervous because even though she left Sabrina years ago, she remembered how sweet the woman was with her. She remembered how much Sabrina would be with her and how gentle and loving she was. She knew the outlaw had deep feelings for her and those feelings helped produce some of the most intense sexual encounters she ever experienced. She was trying her best to focus on the task at hand, but seeing Sabrina was really starting to affect her own emotions.

“I asked you first. Why are you here with her?” Sabrina asked as she pointed at Darby. She was still stunned that she saw La Diabla standing next to Darby. It made her start to believe that a woman she detested somehow got La Diabla to work for her. Perhaps she may have been paid to accompany her on this mission, but then her mind went wild in its imagination. She wondered if somehow, someway La Diabla and Darby were lovers. That started a jealous rage within her, and she was having issues with controlling her emotions. “WHY ARE YOU HERE WITH HER??!! ANSWER ME!!!!” she screamed.

Darby heard the intensity of that scream coming from Sabrina and she could tell just how emotional the woman was at this moment. She remembered being told by Sabrina that La Diabla and she were lovers. When she asked La Diabla, she talked about it but did not go into great depth. She could tell this moment was probably affecting both women tremendously and then she saw Thalia’s face. The woman seemed very amused at this moment, and it was as though they were going to watch a dramatic show develop right in front of them.

La Diabla heard that emotion coming from Sabrina’s voice, and she knew this situation had completely changed. For her, this was now a scenario not just about Thalia and her gang. This was about her own life in this situation. Thalia kidnapped Bella and Gabby as well. Now her former lover was involved. She knew exactly how emotional Sabrina could get and be a loose cannon. She had to make sure she did not push her buttons too much because she could have some very angry mood swings. When she was angry, she did have a tendency to do some really dumb things, but they were cruel things as well. It was one of the reasons she did not want to be in a relationship with her. For La Diabla, being an outlaw required having some intellect and control of emotions. Sabrina was a talented outlaw, but her own emotions would be her downfall. She took a deep breath and looked at her former lover. “Sabrina, you know what you are doing is wrong. Kidnapping women and I am sure you did something to them is wrong. You have some of my friends in there. Why are you working with Thalia? You know you can’t trust her. I am here for my friends and to help Darby rescue her friends.” she responded.

“Trust her? Like how I trusted you? With all due respect, I trust her more.” Sabrina responded sarcastically. Her anger kept growing, but she also felt her heart breaking. She then looked over at Thalia who had this look of amusement on her face. She didn’t care that the Greek bounty hunter was enjoying herself. After witnessing what happened to all the other women, she now wanted to have everyone tortured. Not only Darby, but in her anger, she wanted La Diabla to suffer as well. She then nodded her head to Thalia letting her know that she could proceed.

Thalia smiled as she saw Sabrina nodding her head in acknowledgement. She knew that her partner was really focused on the task at hand and now she could continue this moment and make these women suffer. Now that she could see the emotion on Sabrina’s face and even in La Diabla’s, she was going to take advantage of this moment. Her eyes then went towards Darby and La Diabla. “As you can see, you are surrounded. You cannot win, but I will give you one last chance to battle me. Drop your weapons and confront me. If you win, your friends go free. However, you will not win. Now, drop the guns and let’s settle this.” she told them.

La Diabla knew Thalia had the advantage now. They were severely outnumbered, and their help was incapacitated. She wanted to use her gun in this situation, but that would not bring any success at all due to the numbers and the situation itself. She knew they had to fight and judging by Thalia’s demeanor, the Greek woman really wanted a physical fight. She looked over at Darby who was looking right back at her. “Looks like we have no choice….” she told her.

Darby witnessed the exchange between La Diabla and Sabrina and grew very worried. There was nothing she and La Diabla could do right now. It looked like she had to get into a physical confrontation with Thalia. She also heard that offer. If she could defeat Thalia, then her friends could go free. She did not trust the woman, but it was a chance she had to take. She also noticed that Thalia really wanted to have this fight, which meant she was going to be really skilled in fighting. She did have some relief as she knew how tough La Diabla was too. She didn’t want to do it, but she knew she had to drop her gun. “Yeah, we have no choice. Looks like we have to fight her. Ready?” she asked, then dropped her gun to the ground.

La Diabla nodded her head affirmatively and then lowered her gun to the ground. She then removed her black hat as it was time to fight. She saw Darby removing her hat as well. She could still see the anger and even hurt on Sabrina’s face, and she had to ignore it to focus on fighting Thalia. She started to think about Bella and Gabby. She started to think about Veronica’s life being in danger from a knife. She wanted to use that anger to take out this woman. She knew this was going to be one tough battle, but with everything that took place, it was also going to be very emotional. She did not believe a word Thalia said about if she lost, she would release the prisoners, but they had no other choice. La Diabla then turned towards Darby and saw that face of determination. She then looked back at Thalia. “Ok, we dropped our guns, but let’s make it fair. You drop that wooden staff. No weapons.” she requested.

Thalia had a wry smile forming on her face as she watched the guns being lowered to the ground. She heard La Diabla’s words and figured it was a fair request. She smirked and then started to lower her wooden staff to the ground. Once it hit the ground, she stood up and now her mind started to focus on this battle. She had to maintain control of her own emotions because this was the moment she dreamed about for so long. She had to maintain her fighting discipline especially since there were two of them. She thought it would be a one on one confrontation with Darby, but now that La Diabla was here, she welcomed the challenge of fighting both. Both women had huge reputations of being skilled, especially after hearing from Sabrina how talented the outlaw was. She looked at both their faces and now it was time. “Ok ladies, prepare to suffer an embarrassing defeat….” she challenged.

“Ok, we can’t go rushing in. We have to be fast and strike with precision. Ready, Darby?” La Diabla asked.

“I am ready. Be careful. We can take her. Our friends’ wellbeing depends on it.” Darby replied. She then looked at Thalia who now stood in a fighting stance. Her legs were split apart, and she did not recognize the fighting stance. She noticed that Sabrina, Babs and Amalia moved away from Thalia so now this was going to be a two on one confrontation. She figured she would attack first and knew the outlaw would then come in to help. She figured if she could overwhelm her, then the better their chances were at defeating her. She then walked up to Thalia, and she let her own anger build up. She thought about the women trapped and this was for their freedom. “Ok bitch, you wanted me, here I am!” she yelled, then did a quick jabbing motion.

Thalia was in her martial arts stance and saw Darby approaching her. She figured the deputy would attack first, then the outlaw would try to come in from behind most likely. She then saw the jab coming and she easily dodged the punch and she quickly countered with a punch of her own, but she opened her hand and slapped Darby on the left cheek. She wanted to send her a message that she was a superior fighter. “That’s all you got?” she taunted.

Darby did her quick jab, but then she felt a slap on her cheek. That stunned her for a moment because of the sheer speed that the slap came. She barely got her fist straight when she felt the slap. That concerned her because it was very apparent that Thalia had great speed. This was not Helga’s massive frame; this was a woman who was very agile it appeared. She then dropped and tried to sweep her leg, hoping to catch Thalia off guard and trip her. If she could get her to the ground, she could use her own physical stature to hold her down.

Thalia saw Darby dropping to the ground and simply jumped over the sweeping leg. When she landed on her feet, she quickly kicked her leg out and nailed Darby on her side, which pushed her to the ground. Once Darby was on the ground, out of the corner of her eye, she saw La Diabla coming at her. She saw the punch being thrown and she simply caught it with her hands, and using her leverage, she managed to toss La Diabla to the ground. She then stood there smiling at the fact that both women were already on the ground. “To think I was concerned about fighting you. Well, both of you. I thought I was going to be in for a real challenge, but now I know I am dealing with amateurs.” she taunted.

Darby slowly got to her feet and watched as La Diabla did the same. They gave each other knowing looks and she realized that this was going to be a very tough fight. She heard the taunt, and she figured that Thalia was going to try and get into their minds. She then figured she had to try and catch the Greek with a combination of punches. She then faked a roundhouse swing with her right arm, but stopped and then tried an uppercut with her left fist. She was then stunned to feel her left fist get grabbed and before she could do anything, she felt a punch to her right jaw. The speed of Thalia was unreal, and she fell to her knees.

La Diabla saw Darby try that combination and was stunned at how fast Thalia’s arms moved. She had never seen anyone move that quickly before in a fight. She then saw Darby fall to her knees and knew she had to interject, or Thalia could possibly kick her lover. She rushed in trying to tackle the Greek woman, but Thalia simply moved to the side and then she felt arms wrapped around her midsection. Then she was scooped up into the air and flipped over and next thing she knew, she hit the ground on her back and felt a lot of pain.

Thalia enjoyed the feeble attempt at a tackle and simply grabbed La Diabla and suplexed her to the ground. She saw Darby still on her knees and now La Diabla was on her back writhing in pain. She did a quick chuckle to herself, and then looked over at her cohorts. She winked at them to let them know she was in complete control. She then went over to Darby, grabbed her by her red hair and lifted her up to her feet. Once she did that, she did a few quick strikes to her belly and when the deputy hunched over in pain, she lifted her knee quickly to the jaw and knocked Darby to the ground. She knew she stunned her and now both women were on the ground on their backs and completely stunned. She had a scowl on her face as she wanted to keep inflicting punishment on them. She then walked around their bodies and felt powerful. “Come on ladies, this is all you got. The most heroic deputy is nothing but a weakling. I can’t believe people fear you. You are just too easy…..” she taunted Darby.

Darby groaned in pain as she felt the pain tearing through her body. She was amazed at how fast Thalia was with her strikes. This was definitely a woman very skilled at fighting. She got to her knees and looked over at Thalia. She was standing there a few feet away, her arms crossed and had the widest smile on her face. She could tell she was enjoying this fight and she knew she had to turn the tables, or she would wind up getting knocked out. Her eyes then looked over at La Diabla and she saw her now getting to her knees and on all fours. Her long black hair was hanging towards the ground, and she knew she was in pain. She then saw her face lift up and could see how much pain she was in, which broke her heart. She then saw La Diabla looking back at her, and they locked eyes. “You ok?” she mouthed with her lips.

La Diabla was on all fours trying her best to get her wind back. She still felt pain in her back from that suplex and her anger really started to build. She was amazed at how talented Thalia’s fighting skills were, but her own ego kicked in. She always prided herself as a great fighter. She looked over at Darby and could tell she was in pain as well. Her mind flashed back to her first fight with Helga. The Russian managed to defeat her within seconds it seemed, so at least this fight wasn’t as bad, yet she was still losing. She saw Darby’s lips ask if she was ok and she nodded her head. She then turned towards Thalia and looked at her face. That face was very smug and that really got her upset. She slowly got to her feet as well as Darby. “You bitch…..Ok, you are better than I thought. But I will still kick your ass….” she said towards Thalia.

“You think so? What’s the matter, outlaw? You sound….winded. Maybe if you stopped eating so many tacos you wouldn’t gain so much weight and move around slower. I already know the deputy over there is out of shape and I have to admit…..very overrated.” Thalia taunted. She loved the position she was in. She was dominating this fight and her own pride was swelling. She was going to beat down both women and there was nothing they could do about it. For seven months she dreamed of this moment, and she was not going to let it slip. “Come on girls, do something. I thought you both knew how to fight. Obviously, your reputations are exaggerated…” she told then with a sinister smile.

La Diabla knew what Thalia was trying to do and she looked over at Darby. Thalia was trying to get them emotional, and they would lose the fight if they let their emotions get out of control. She then slowly moved next to Darby so she could give her instructions. “Ok, we need a plan. She is very good at fighting, but we are still better. I will go behind her. Let her try to fight us from two angles.” she whispered.

Darby nodded her head because she knew they were losing, and they had to come up with a game plan. She also heard Thalia’s words and knew they had to remain calm. The Greek was trying to bait them into losing focus and that would mean defeat. She then watched as La Diabla started to slowly move around and headed towards the back of Thalia. She knew this was the moment that they had to turn this around. Her adrenaline spiked and now she was ready to fight!

Thalia observed La Diabla moving behind her and she turned her body slightly to the side of Darby’s line of sight so that she could get eyes on both women. She knew they would try to attack her one at a time. One was to strike first, then followed by the other to try and trap her. She calmed her nerves and prepared for battle. Then she saw La Diabla charge towards her and she started to swing her fists. She knew she had to knock her down and then get ready for Darby to strike. However, her fists connected with air as the outlaw was able to dodge her punches. That surprised her and saw La Diabla lowering her body and appeared to try and punch her belly, she prepared herself for her defense, then suddenly felt a shove from behind!

Darby saw La Diabla dodging Thalia’s strikes and when she saw that the outlaw went down to avoid them, that seemed to make Thalia pause for a moment as she was supposed to hit her. She then charged forward herself and managed to strike her own fists into Thalia’s back. Once the Greek warrior was off balance, she saw La Diabla punch her in the belly and using her own boot, she kicked Thalia’s back and now the woman went tumbling to the ground.

La Diabla anticipated Thalia’s strikes when she charged and managed to dodge them by ducking and lowering her body to the ground. Thalia was taller than her, so the Greek woman was now going to be off balance a bit and she managed to get in a punch into the woman as Darby kicked her from behind. She thought she heard a loud grunt as Thalia fell to the ground. Once she fell, La Diabla got back to her feet and tried to stomp on her. She was stunned to see how fast Thalia rolled away on the ground, and then got back to her feet. She could see the look of surprise on Thalia’s face as she and Darby managed to strike the woman. Now her confidence began to rise as they finally let Thalia know she was in for a fight. She could see the dust on the black uniform and now she was ready to knock this woman out!

Thalia got back to her feet as she rolled away to avoid La Diabla’s stomps and now got to her feet. She was surprised they managed to strike her and guessed that they were getting used to her speed. In a way, she was excited because it meant the fight would continue. She wanted a challenge from these two and it appeared that she was going to have to use her full skills to win this fight. She saw the both of them standing next to each other and they had a look of confidence on their faces. This made her have a smile on her own face as this battle was really getting started. She wiped some of the dust off her sleeves and nodded her head. “Oh, so you do have a few tricks. Hehehe I love it. I am really going to enjoy this now…” she told them.

“Yeah, we are full of surprises. You got skills Thalia, but you will get your ass kicked in front of all your friends. I thought you were tougher than Helga. She was definitely a greater challenge. I am sure you both sparred many times. How many times did she kick your ass? Did you even win one? Probably not, but I am sure you will do your best here….” La Diabla taunted. She wanted to talk trash to that woman to let her know she was in for a real fight. She wanted to win this fight badly now. She could see that smug look on Thalia’s face. She could see how overconfident she was and wanted to take advantage. She also wanted to let Thalia know she was not the only one who knew how to play mental games in a fight.

Darby loved hearing La Diabla talk trash back to Thalia. She felt her confidence growing as she did have the notorious outlaw with her and with their combined skills, they were going to take down Thalia. She noticed the other women didn’t seem to be phased. She saw the calm looks on their faces and wondered if they would interfere. She had to be wary of them as well. Her eyes then went back to Thalia, and she saw that smile. She had a feeling that Thalia was going to be a lot more aggressive, and she had to be ready for it. “Give it up now, Thalia. Ya can’t beat us. I promise you will get a fair trial when I bring ya in.” she told her.

Thalia never lost her smile when she heard both women talking to her. She loved how confident they were and now it was time to end them. She then made her way to them and saw them splitting up and would probably try the same tactic. Once La Diabla made her way back to that position, she decided she was not going to wait for one of them to strike, she was going to make the first move. She looked at La Diabla and got her legs in position as they were akimbo. She then pretended to move towards La Diabla, but instead, she kicked out her leg and managed to connect on Darby! She felt her boot kick into the gut and when she did that, she saw La Diabla charging in. Using her superior speed, she lowered herself to the ground and swung her leg, kicking the outlaw on her left side with her right leg. Once she saw La Diabla hunch over, she did a quick uppercut and nailed her on the jaw. That sent La Diabla spinning away, and she got back to her feet and saw a swinging Darby. She easily avoided the punches and then she ducked a little and once again started to jab both fists very quickly into Darby’s midsection. That forced the red head to hunch over. She then grabbed her by her ponytail and she then looked at her left. She grabbed La Diabla’s black hair and then brought the two women together. She then rammed their heads into each other and saw them fall to the ground in a heap.

La Diabla felt tremendous pain as her head rammed into Darby’s. She was stunned by the punch to her jaw as Thalia moved as such great speed. Once she was disoriented a little, her head was rammed and now she was on the ground in pain. She reached her for her head, then felt something on top of her. She looked up and saw Thalia sitting on her! Before she could react, she felt several hard, and fast striking punches to her face. Her head turned side to side as those fists were slamming into both sides of her jaw. Then she felt her hair being grabbed and her head lifted up. Through her dazed eyes, she saw that smirk on Thalia’s face, then felt a blow between her eyes and now she saw blackness. La Diabla was knocked out.

Thalia did a small chuckle when she struck that blow between La Diabla’s eyes that knocked the woman out. She knew the outlaw was no longer part of this battle and she quickly shifted her focus to the woman she wanted to destroy. She got up off of La Diabla and turned around. She saw Darby was staggering to her on two wobbly legs and now it was time to finish her. She saw Darby attempting a swing and she easily dodged the feeble attempts. “That’s all you got, deputy? The most heroic deputy is such a creampuff…” she taunted.

Darby was still feeling the effects of her head ramming into La Diabla’s, and she tried her best to fight back. Her eyes then saw La Diabla flat on her back, her legs spread a little and she was knocked out. Her heart dropped as she saw her lover unconscious and helpless. That got her emotions boiling and she wanted to hurt Thalia! She already caused so much pain to her friends and now seeing a woman she cared for deeply on the ground unconscious, she lost her temper and her control. She started to swing wildly at the Greek bounty hunter and was missing badly. “I hate you! Come here!” she screamed.

Thalia was very amused at Darby’s wild swings and knew this woman was no longer in control of her emotions. She then steeled herself and when another punch came, she simply grabbed the right wrist, and simply used Darby’s own fist to hit her in the mouth. That knocked her head back a little, then she released the wrist and then started to use precision punches on Darby’s face. She connected on both cheeks, and now hit her in the throat. That caused Darby to grab her throat as the wind was knocked out and was choking. She saw Darby fall to one knee and could see her gasping for air. She had that look of fear on her face and when she started to breathe a little easier, she simply kicked her leg martial arts style and connected the bottom of her boot to Darby’s chin with a lot of force. Thalia watched in glory as she saw Darby now falling backwards and landing on her back. The great deputy of Plotsville was now completely unconscious. A surge of adrenaline flowed through her body, and she looked to the heavens. Feeling powerful, she let out a primal yell as she celebrated this moment. The Deputy and the Outlaw were defeated!

Sabrina’s jaw hit the ground as she witnessed this fight. She saw how Thalia dominated the action, even though Darby and La Diabla managed to get some shots in. She saw both Darby and La Diabla flat on their backs and completely knocked out. She then saw Thalia’s arms sticking out, the fists balled, the face looking at the heavens with her eyes closed and let out a very loud primal yell. That gave her chills because it was as though she watched a gladiator celebrating their glorious victory with the roar of a lion. She could not believe how skilled Thalia was in her fighting. Her punches, her movements, everything seemed to be done with great precision. The speed was something she tried to comprehend as she never saw a woman move that fast in a fight. Sabrina prided herself on being a tough fighter, but she knew exactly how tough both Darby and La Diabla were in fights and to see them get dominated and knocked out by a single woman thoroughly impressed her. She was in total awe right now and her admiration of Thalia really skyrocketed. She turned to Babs who also witnessed this battle. “That was fucking amazing…” she told her.

Babs turned towards Sabrina and her partner had the same look on her face. Total shock and admiration. She never seen a woman that skilled before where she could take out two women that were also skilled fighters. It was an amazing display of power and skill. Her eyes then went towards the two bodies on the ground and was still amazed how both women were knocked out. “She’s….she’s amazing.” she said in complete amazement.

Thalia felt her power in her body continuing to surge as she finally got her victory. She then looked down at the two bodies and seeing them there gave her such a thrill, such a high, she may never come down from this. The only person to battle her equally was Helga as the rest of her confrontations were always quick. She prided herself on her skills and constantly trained. Now she saw the fruits of that training and dedication lying on the ground. Her eyes then went to the other women, and she loved the impressed looks on their faces. She felt so much adrenaline in her body, she wanted to show her emotions, but her mind told her to maintain her control. She did not want to have others see her in such a primal emotional moment as her reputation was always that of a cold-blooded killer. She wanted to dance, she wanted to laugh, she wanted to dance over their bodies, but that was not like her reputation. She took some deep breaths as it was now time to continue with her plan. Thalia then walked up to Amalia and nodded her head. “Let’s get these two inside. It is playtime…..” she said with a calm tone.

Amalia grinned as she heard that instruction. She knew how much Thalia wanted this victory. She knew her superior wanted to show emotion and she was impressed by how in control of emotions she was. She wondered in private; would Thalia show her more human emotional side and allow herself to show happy emotions. She then saw her walk through the gate in front of the main door of the fort and she knew she had a job to do. She then saw Sabrina and Babs follow Thalia and she thought these two were not going to help her. She didn’t care as she, Peta and Carissa could take in the four women. She saw Carissa and Peta approaching with the dazed bodies of Kylie and Veronica. “Wow, Thalia is so damn amazing. Come on, let’s get them all inside.” she told them.

Peta was every excited as she watched Thalia utterly dominate two women. She had been around her for quite some time, but she never witnessed domination like that before. She also knew how much Thalia wanted to win that fight. She then smiled and looked at Carissa. “I can’t wait to see what happens next.” she told her.

“Oh, we are about to witness some GREAT fun! Hahaha I know I am looking forward to this! Come, let’s get them ready. Peta, take in this young one and La Diabla. I will carry Darby, and Amalia you can carry in this other one. Let’s go ladies. Time for some REAL fun!” Carissa commanded as she then scooped Darby up off the ground and was going to carry her in. Amalia was going to carry in Veronica and Peta managed to sling both Kylie and La Diabla over her broad shoulders. They all walked into the fort with much greater pride as they had won the battle and now, they were going to enjoy the spoils! They knew they had won this battle, and nothing could stop them at this moment!

Thalia stood inside the interrogation room looking around and basking in her glory. Her arms were folded, and she closed her eyes for a moment. After planning and waiting for seven months, she finally accomplished her goal. She wanted to capture Deputy Darby Reeves and make her suffer. She had a decent battle against not only Darby, but also La Diabla. They managed to get in a shot against her, but overall, she dominated the battle. She was never so focused on a confrontation before, and she felt her execution of that fight was the best she ever had. When she sparred with Helga, that was for practice, even though it was an intense session. But for this real fight, she never felt so focused, so determined, so excited to win. Now it was her moment. Now she wanted to have a lot of fun. She knew that the other two women, Kylie and Veronica, were being placed in cells, and Darby and La Diabla were going to be brought into this room. Unlike with the other earlier captured ladies, where Bessie was her top prize, she wanted to attack Darby almost immediately. Thalia felt like she was a child at Christmas, anxious for her presents. She did not want to go through all the other women, she wanted Darby, and she wanted her now. She wanted to break her spirit and her will and force that woman into being a sex slave. She also wanted her to physically suffer, and what she had in mind, specifically her pussy, would destroy Darby’s mind forever. Then she heard the door open. She turned around and saw Carissa carrying Darby into the room and Peta had La Diabla. Both women were still knocked out and then she saw them get laid on the floor. She smiled at her team as it was finally playtime!

“Here they are, Thalia. What do you want us to do?” Carissa asked. If there was anyone else that was excited for Thalia, it was her. She knew how much her superior wanted this moment as it was discussed a lot. She had never seen Thalia so happy and excited before. She knew this was very personal and that she was going to truly destroy the deputy. All the other sex slaves were just random women, so there was no emotion. She knew Thalia would maintain her demeanor, but she knew just how emotionally happy she was. She couldn’t wait to see what happened first!

Thalia smiled at her favorite person and nodded her head. Then she saw Sabrina, Babs, Rose and even Amalia entering the room. They were now all here, and it was time. This was her moment to shine. She looked at Sabrina’s face and could tell she was getting very emotional. She knew she was very excited to get revenge on Darby, but that encounter with La Diabla piqued her curiosity. She could see Sabrina’s face and knew she had many thoughts in her head. “Sabrina, are you ok?” she asked.

Sabrina stared at the fallen forms of Darby and La Diabla and couldn’t help but feel emotional. She truly wanted to destroy Darby for sending her to prison and even tickling her feet. She waited for that moment ever since she was in prison. But seeing La Diabla stirred her emotions the most. The woman who broke her heart was now unconscious on the ground and she thought the pain she had from years ago. She was devastated when the outlaw left her after a two month fling. She really felt like she was falling in love with her and then she left her. No goodbyes, she just left. She saw that unconscious face and even though she thought it was the most beautiful face she ever seen; the pain of her heartbreak continued to return. She then heard Thalia’s voice and looked up. She saw the Greek bounty hunter looking at her and she had to maintain her composure. “Yes, I am ok. Just can’t believe we finally got her.” she told her.

“Yes, we finally got her. But we got the other as well. Rose told me about La Diabla and how she participated in her torture. In fact, we have that entire group, so we will ALL get our revenge. This is sweet, I mean, really sweet.” Thalia told them. She looked over at Rose who was also emotional. She remembered being told about Rose’s torment and they got Gabby back. Now they had the leader of that group, as well as the other woman that humiliated her. This moment was getting better and better by the second. “I have an idea. They will both be tortured. They will both suffer. I want to see them see each other being tortured. They are obviously friends and probably close. Why else would an outlaw and a deputy be together? I wonder if they like each other? Maybe, and if they do, then when they watch each other suffer, it will be even more glorious.” she told them.

Hearing those words set Sabrina’s emotions into another gear. She did not know any facts, and she knew Thalia didn’t either, but the possibility that there could be more to Darby and La Diabla made her very jealous. She felt she should be the only one to love the outlaw and started to hate her for loving someone else. She was very aware that was a theory, but the thought of it really got her angry. “Let me do it. Let me torture her….” she said with venom in her voice.

Thalia cocked her head when she heard Sabrina’s request. She knew they had a friendly, yet unspoken, competition between them and now the outlaw might be asking to touch her prize first. She wanted Darby and Sabrina to just have to wait. “Torture who?” she asked.

“Salem….La Diabla. Let me have her. I want to settle a score. I won’t kill her, just break her and make her a sex slave. She deserves that…” Sabrina said, her eyes never leaving the unconscious body of her ex-lover.

Thalia grinned as she heard the request. She could tell that Sabrina must have had a deep affection for the outlaw and knew she would really torment her and make her a sex slave. She thought about Christos and how excited he would be to have so many new women in his harem. She figured while she tormented Darby, Sabrina could torture the outlaw. She knew Rose probably wanted a shot at her too, but she knew Sabrina had much more emotion and it seemed very personal. That was the best emotion to have. “Ok, you will get to torture her. I am sure you will do an impressive job. But first, let’s have an appetizer of sorts. Let’s get these ladies ready to understand their fates. You see that table over there? I want you to stack them on top of each other. Darby on her back, La Diabla on top of her stomach to stomach. Tie them down and have their ankles tied together. Let’s have a little fun first, then we will separate them. Torture them individually in different rooms, then bring them back together for the final torture.” she instructed then looked towards Peta and Amalia.

“Hmmmm…what do you have in mind?” Carissa asked. She wondered what the “appetizer” was in this moment. She loved how Thalia seemed to have thought this all the way through. It amazed her how she could come up with plans so quickly, considering they did not expect La Diabla to be a part of it.

“I want Rose to have some fun with her before we split them up. It is all about breaking their spirits forever. I think it will be quite fun….” Thalia told her. She then watched as Peta picked up Darby from the ground and carried her over to the table. Then she saw Amalia scoop up La Diabla and also walked towards the table. “Take off their boots and tie their ankles together. Leave the socks on.” she reminded them.

Peta carried the dazed Darby over to the table and then laid her down. The table was an ordinary table, and she placed the deputy on her back, her ankles right at the edge of the table. Then she saw Amalia bring over La Diabla and then laid her on top of the deputy, with their arms to their sides. She saw the height discrepancy between the two, Darby being 6’1” tall and La Diabla 5’5” tall. La Diabla’s face was on Darby’s chest since their ankles were now together. She then got excited for this moment. She was about to remove their boots! She could see Darby’s large feet pointing upwards and La Diabla’s average size feet pointing down. She could see the soles of their boots and couldn’t wait to see what was inside. She then put her hands on the top of the right boot of Darby and slowly slid the boot down. More of the leg appeared and then she felt it come off the heel! This got her really excited as the boot continued to slide and finally came off the foot. She saw the grey sock and grinned. She then grabbed the left boot of La Diabla and slowly slid it down. The boot slid off the heel and finally off the foot! She now saw the black socked foot and compared to Darby’s it looked so tiny. She then placed the boots on the ground and headed to the other feet. She then tugged at the left boot of Darby and when that boot came off, she felt a tingle between her legs. The deputy no longer had her boots on, which meant her feet were vulnerable. She then tugged at the right boot of La Diabla and soon that boot came off the foot, exposing that black sock. She then placed the boots on the ground and now she saw those four socked feet together. Peta then took some rope held by Amalia and tied the right ankle of Darby, and the left ankle of La Diabla together. Then she repeated the procedure on the left ankle of Darby and the right ankle of La Diabla. Then with a final rope, she tied their legs together, forcing the feet to all come together and tight. She started to have an idea about what was going to happen, and she felt excited. She wanted to touch those socked feet but knew her superior had a plan.

Thalia watched with joy as she saw the ankles being tied together. She saw those four socked feet and thinking about what was about to happen to those feet excited her. She then watched as Peta and Amalia then tied their bodies together, wrapping the rope around them and under the table, really pinning them down and almost mummifying them. She did want to see them naked, but that would come in due time. This was just a warmup to let Darby and La Diabla become very aware of their ticklish fates. She didn’t know if they were ticklish, and if they were, how much. That was the goal of this moment. To test them. She had a feeling they were going to be, and their feet would tell the story. Thalia then walked towards the head of the table once the tying was finished. She loved how tall Darby was and leaned on the table on the left side and near Darby’s face. She stared at that face and even though she detested the deputy, she still found her attractive. She looked almost angelic in her sleep. Now it was time to put her through hell. She reached her left hand forward and started to lightly trace the inside of Darby’s left ear with her index fingernail. The nail went all over the lobe, and she felt Darby’s head twitch. This simple motion showed her that Darby was going to be really responsive. She then lifted her left hand up and then gave a firm slap to the left cheek. She used that hand as it wouldn’t bring as much force as her right. The sound of smacking skin made her excited and she saw Darby’s eyes start to open.

Darby started to come back to consciousness as she felt something striking her left cheek. It jolted her and now her mind started to recognize her predicament. She wanted to move her arms, but she couldn’t. She also recognized that there was weight on her chest and body. Through her clearing eyes, she looked to her left and saw a face staring right back at her. As her vision cleared, she gasped as she recognized the face! It was Thalia! The last thing she remembered, they were fighting and now she could see that smirk on her face. “W-Where am I?” she asked groggily.

“In hell…..” Thalia joked. She saw Darby was now regaining her wits and felt a surge of excitement in her body. She saw Darby trying to move her body, and she loved it when her victims realized they were trapped. She then decided it was time to wake up La Diabla as well. “Look down at your chest, idiot.” she told her.

Darby heard those words and then looked downwards. Her eyes then popped open as she not only realized she was tied down, but La Diabla was on top of her! She could see the top of her head, that black hair loose and it worried her. The realization that she had lost that fight weighed on her and now she was trapped! “What have you done to us?” she asked with concern in her voice.

“Nothing yet. Just preparing you for the rest of your miserable life. Let’s wake up your little friend, shall we?” Thalia told her then moved towards La Diabla’s head. Her head was on top of Darby’s chest and facing the left side of the deputy. She looked at the sleeping face and she found it very attractive. She didn’t know much about La Diabla but got enough information from Priscilla Montenegro and from Rose. She also wanted to know more about the relationship this outlaw had with Sabrina as well. She then moved some of the black hair away from the right side of the face and saw the cheek. She then slapped her hand against the cheek, which seemed to startle La Diabla. “Wake up bitch…” she said.

La Diabla felt something striking her cheek and she started to stir. Her mind started to clear, and she tried to move. Then she realized she could barely move her body and her eyes opened wider. She noticed she was on top of something and when she looked up, she saw Darby’s face! That surprised her and then she looked around. She could tell she was on top of Darby and started to think that perhaps they were taking a nap together, but then remembered she was in a fight. She looked to her right again and saw Thalia. Her memories came back to her, and she felt anger. Then it dawned on her. She was tied down on top of Darby! “What the hell??? Why are we tied up like this?” she asked as she tried to struggle from the ropes wrapped around her body and Darby’s.

“Welcome back to the land of consciousness! I have you tied up like this because it is time for me to have a little fun with the both of you.” Thalia replied. She then got closer to both of their faces. She saw Darby and Darby looking at her and they both had shock and surprise in their eyes. She started to smile as she knew they would both be a lot more strong willed than the other women she tortured thus far. She wanted them to slowly lose their dignity then have their wills shattered. “This is just the beginning. I am curious about the both of you. You seemed to make a good little team here, and I figured I would tell you both what your fates will be. My employer will be very happy to see you both naked every single day as he fucks your brains out. Hehehe” she told them.

Darby felt a chill in her body as she heard the ominous threat. She remembered that Helga was someone who forced women into sex slavery and Thalia was the same. Now she had that same fear she had when she was in the cavern in Santa Selena. It appeared Thalia didn’t want to kill her, she wanted to make her a sex slave. “You can’t do that to us!” she shouted.

La Diabla heard that threat and she started to wiggle around a lot more trying to free herself from her bonds. She knew what Thalia wanted to do to them and she did not want to be some kind of a sex slave. She stared at the Greek woman and felt a surge of anger in her body. “You will die before that ever happens! You better let us go or face the consequences!!” she hissed.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha” Thalia laughed as she heard both women’s responses to her words. She loved it when the prisoners fought back a little. Breaking their wills would be far more enjoyable now. She then looked into La Diabla’s eyes and smiled. “You are nothing to me. I hear you have this dangerous reputation, yet here you are, tied down on top of this idiot and your boots are off…..” she told her with a smirk.

La Diabla tried to rotate her ankles and realized she couldn’t really move her foot around. It appeared to be stuck to something and she also realized that her boots were indeed off. That made her start to panic a little as she did not like her boots off in fights. It made her feel more vulnerable. She also started to have this feeling about the reason the boots were removed. She then looked at Darby who had the same look of realization on her face.

Darby tried to move her feet around and realized her boots were also removed. This feeling made her feel very vulnerable. She was still trying to comprehend what was taking place. Her lover was tied down on top of her and this evil Greek woman had removed their boots. That fear started to grow inside her head because over the past two years, when another woman removed her boots, that meant one thing. Her feet were going to be tortured! “Put muh boots back on!!! Let us go immediately!!” she yelled.

Thalia slapped Darby hard across her right cheek when she heard that response as she wanted to let these women know she was in control. “Silence!! Both of you will learn a lesson today. I am your superior. I am better than you in every way. You both have these attitudes and believe me, breaking your wills will be my sweetest accomplishment. Now, your ankles and bodies are tied together for a reason. I wanted you both to realize how I plan to break your wills. Since you know Helga, you may even know how she gets future sex slaves in line. I want to test you. I want to see if you both will be…..responsive.” she sneered.

La Diabla saw Thalia slapped Darby and that angered her. She did not want to see the deputy hurt and now her hatred of Thalia started to grow. She also did not like that threat that was just made as she knew exactly how Helga broke her prisoners. The thought of the kind of torture Thalia had in mind sent chills throughout her body. She did not want to be humiliated in that torture and she continued to struggle in her bonds. As she did so, she noticed that her movements were starting to cause discomfort in Darby as her body was tied directly on top of her. She then stopped moving and looked at Darby’s face. “I’m sorry….are you ok?” she whispered.

Darby could feel the movements of La Diabla’s body on top of hers and even though she would have loved to have her there if they were naked, the fact she was tied down on top of her forced her weight to press into her. So the movements were causing her some pain and she even had some of her breath forced out of her. She knew La Diabla was not trying to hurt her on purpose and looked into her eyes. “I’m ok….” she responded.

Thalia shook her head as she saw how the two women were interacting. She then looked over at Rose. She could see how anxious everyone in the room looked, but the look on Rose’s face made her smile. She felt it would be good for Rose to get a little revenge on La Diabla and even punish Darby a little. It was time for her to send very strong messages to both women. “Rose, can you go towards their feet please?” she asked.

Rose’s eyes popped wide open as she heard Thalia’s question. She was told to go near the trapped and tied feet of Darby and La Diabla’s. She felt herself getting nervous as it appeared that she was going to possibly touch those feet. She walked slowly as though she won a contest and was about to claim a prize. She could see those four feet tied down and grew anxious. Once she got to the table, she saw just how large Darby’s feet were and how much smaller La Diabla’s were. She started to have thoughts about when La Diabla and her friends tied her down and tortured her poor body. She remembered when La Diabla was in her face, taunting her and teasing her, as Gabby and Veronica tortured her with tickling. She thought about revenge during that moment and now it looked like she was going to get some payback. Rose looked up at Thalia and she felt grateful. She knew how much the Greek warrior wanted to personally torture these women and seemed like she was being generous and let her have some of the action. “I am here. What shall I do?” she asked.

“Remove their socks….” Thalia responded. She then looked at Darby and La Diabla’s faces and could see the look of shock on them. That was the reaction she wanted them to have as it was time to play with them a little.

“What??!! Why do you want to remove muh socks??? Thalia, put muh boots back on right now! This has gone far enough!” Darby demanded. She knew what was going to happen when her socks were removed, and she did not want to suffer that kind of torture. It was her greatest weakness, and she was tied down and couldn’t move. Her heart started to beat much faster, and fear started to consume her.

La Diabla gasped loudly as she heard Thalia’s command to remove her socks. She definitely did not want to be barefoot to this woman. She realized that she was going to be tortured on her feet and that really put fear deep into her. She looked at Thalia who had this gloating smile on her face. “Leave our feet alone! Let us go! This is your last chance to set us free or I swear, you will pay a SEVERE price!” she threatened.

Thalia chuckled as she heard the feeble threat, and it also made her excited. The way the two women reacted; their feet must be really sensitive. She noticed that La Diabla was a lot more threatening than Darby and figured she should suffer first. She looked at Rose who had the look of a child who just received a gift. “Once you take them off, she will get it first….” she told her as she pointed at La Diabla.

Rose couldn’t stop smiling when she heard the command to remove the socks. She had the honor of baring the feet of these women that Thalia hated. She figured she would take La Diabla’s socks off first, then Darby’s. That way both women would have to wait a little before their feet were touched. She placed the tips of her fingers inside the left jeans leg of La Diabla and found the top of her black sock. She started to tug the sock downwards and felt the garment sliding down. The sock came off the heel and she felt her heart flutter with excitement. She could see the tannish colored skin and could also see the toes of that left foot curling in self-defense. She continued to peel the sock down and felt the foot trying to move around. Because the ankles were tied, she did have to work the sock under the rope, but it also helped prevent the foot from truly getting away from her. More skin of the sole of the foot started to appear and when it got to the arch, she noticed how high the arch went. That really excited her and then the ball of the foot was exposed. Rose saw the nice tan color of the sole with some pinkness in it, and even could see the wrinkles in the arch area. Now the ball of the foot was exposed, and it was very well pronounced. She was already enjoying this moment and couldn’t wait to remove the rest of the sock. Even though the toes were curled, she simply plucked the sock off and now the entire foot was exposed! Her eyes looked right at the sole and now she could see those long toes curling very tight.

La Diabla felt her left sock come off and now she started to panic. She did not want to be barefoot and expose her own weaknesses. Her anger also started to rise, and she also felt a bit embarrassed. She didn’t want a lot of people to see her feet and always tried to cover them when she was going about her day. She then looked at Darby and could see the concern on her face as well. She then looked back at Thalia and hated that smirk on her foot. “PUT MY SOCK BACK ON!! What, do you like feet or something?” she told her.

“I didn’t take your sock off, you imbecile. But since you asked if I like feet, the answer is yes. I do. I always have enjoyed a woman’s foot. They can be pretty, and the best part is, they can be very, very, very responsive. I am looking forward to seeing how your feet handles……sensations.” Thalia grinned. She knew La Diabla was fearful, and she was anxious to see how Darby would react as well. She looked towards the foot of the table and now Rose was starting to remove the right sock of the outlaw. She could only see the heels and liked the tan color of the skin. She couldn’t wait until she was able to start tormenting them herself.

Rose felt so excited as she peeled down the right sock of La Diabla. Just like the left foot, she saw that tanned skin with a twinge of pink color in them and she adored those high arches. When she saw the ball of the foot get exposed, she felt another surge of adrenaline. She then plucked the sock off the toes and now La Diabla was completely barefoot! It was such an amazing sight to see these two barefeet, with their toes pointing towards the ground, which made the soles upturned, completely exposed and they looked so helpless. She loved how the bare feet looked next to the socked feet and now it was time to expose Darby’s feet! “She has really cute feet!! Hehehe” she teased.

La Diabla felt embarrassed as she heard Rose compliment her feet. She knew exactly where this was all headed as this is what she loved to do to her victims. Fear really started to grow because it was going to be a very humbling and humiliating moment to have her feet suffer. She looked at Darby and could tell she was concerned. “Please….put my socks back on.” she said softly.

Sabrina felt a wave of mixed emotions at the moment. It had been years since she saw her former lover and now, she was tied down on the table and completely helpless. She felt anger towards the outlaw, but she also remembered the amazing times they shared. She was in a position to see the bottoms of La Diabla’s feet and memories came back to her. She remembered how often they were naked together and she would play with those feet a few times. She knew how sensitive they were as La Diabla would often stop her from playing with the feet after a few seconds. Now, they were there completely exposed and helpless. She knew how Thalia tortured women. She knew La Diabla was going to suffer on her feet and that excited her a little.

“What’s the matter? You don’t sound so angry right now? Hmmmm maybe your feet are a weakness of yours. We shall see.” Thalia teased. She then looked over at Rose and nodded her head. It was time to expose the feet of Darby and get them ready to be tortured. She truly looked forward to the moment as she really wanted to torture her.

Rose had a huge smile as she then started to reach inside the left jeans leg of Darby and found the top of her gray sock. She started to peel it down, slipped it under the rope and now the fabric came off the heel. She felt herself pausing for a moment as she saw that deep pink colored skin. The color seemed to mesmerize her, and she wondered what this foot would look like. She started to peel the sock further up and now more of the foot flesh was exposed. She was stunned to see how pink the skin was, and it looked really tender! The sock continued its upwards path and now the arch was exposed. The foot itself looked to be very thick and very meaty. When the sock came off the ball of the foot, she had to pause. She gazed at the sole and marveled at what she was looking at. She had never seen feet that looked this soft before. “My goodness…..” she whispered to herself.

Darby closed her eyes in embarrassment as she knew what was happening. It appeared to her that every time her foot was exposed, the woman who saw her foot always seemed to be very impressed with it. She sometimes thought she should take it as a compliment, but she also remembered that every woman who loved looking at her feet, also had the urge to touch her feet and drive her wild. “Please….leave muh socks alone….” she pleaded softly.

Rose felt her excitement hitting a fever pitch the more she stared at that deep pink skin. Now it was time to see the toes! She then plucked the sock off the toes, and she laid her eyes on them. She was absolutely mesmerized when she saw those thick, medium, deep pink digits and she loved them. She definitely didn’t mind a woman’s feet, and Darby’s was perhaps the best she had ever seen. “Oh…..my……goodness.” she gasped, then put her hands on her chest.

Thalia looked at Rose and wondered why she was reacting that way. She could see the tops of Darby’s feet and she really liked what she saw. The toes were thick, the skin was pale, and she liked the trimmed nails. But the way Rose was acting, she became very curious. “What is it?” she asked.

“She has the most beautiful soles I have ever seen in my life…” Rose replied. She stared at that foot from heel to the toes and absolutely loved it. The shape, the size, the color, everything about it gave her a thrill.

La Diabla heard Rose and Thalia’s words and she looked at Darby’s face. She saw Darby closing her eyes and her heart went out to her. She knew exactly what the Greeks were looking at because she was perhaps the first woman to ever forcefully expose Darby’s feet. She knew how beautiful they were, how soft they were, and how sensitive they were. She knew her lover was completely embarrassed at this moment, and she wanted to comfort her somehow. She already felt humiliated about her own feet being exposed and stared at, but she knew how much Darby’s feet would attract others. “It’s ok, Darby. It will be ok.” she whispered.

Thalia made her way to the foot of the table and then stood next to Rose. She wanted to know why Rose was behaving as though she saw something spectacular. Once she stood next to her, she looked at the sole of that left foot. Her own eyes popped wide open as she saw that sole. She thought that was an amazing look for a foot. She could see that deep pink skin that made the flesh look very tender. She could see how thick the sole was and those toes looked amazing. She felt herself admiring them a lot and that got her excited. She was going to eventually play with those feet and judging by the looks of them, they were probably going to be very sensitive. “Why deputy, you have some beautiful feet! They look so……so…..tender. Mmmmmmm…..good to know Deputy Darby is a tenderfoot. Hehe” she joked.

Darby heard that nickname “tenderfoot” again and she felt completely embarrassed. That nickname was the source of many humiliating moments for her, including from the woman tied down on top of her. It always meant that her feet were going to be touched, examined and tortured for their pleasure. She slowly opened her eyes and she saw the sympathetic look on La Diabla’s face. Her own face turned red from embarrassment as she knew these women were really going to point out the beauty of her feet. Even women who played with her for fun always loved admiring her feet. It was always embarrassing because it was a weakness of hers. She closed her eyes once again and sighed. “Please…. Put muh sock back on…” she softly pleaded.

Thalia heard Darby’s pleading and she grinned. It appeared Darby was a bit embarrassed to have her feet exposed. La Diabla did as well, but there was something she heard in Darby’s voice that made her think the deputy was really embarrassed and was probably a weak spot for her. “Remove her other sock, Rose. Let’s get a look at both feet. By the way, you have some cute feet too, La Diabla. Hehehe” she teased.

Rose went to the right foot and reached her hands under the jeans and found the top of the sock. She did not want to waste any time and she quickly peeled that sock off the foot. She loved the way Darby’s feet looked and she wanted to see the right one quickly. When the sock started to come off the sole, she once again saw that deep pink skin, that very meaty flesh and finally the toes! She dropped the sock to the ground and now she had a full view of both feet. She looked over at Thalia, then back to those feet. She really enjoyed the view as she saw those two massive pink soles contrast with the smaller, tanned soles. There were four helpless and naked feet before her, and she was going to have the opportunity to tickle them! “Those are some very beautiful feet. The best we have seen today!” she shouted in glee.

Thalia liked Rose’s enthusiasm and she wanted to see just how responsive those feet were. It would serve her better when she finally got her own hands on Darby’s feet. She wanted to continue to humiliate the deputy and talk about those feet. “Deputy Darby, the Tenderfoot! They are quite big! How big are these feet? Perhaps size 15? 18? Hehehe” she teased.

La Diabla saw Darby’s closed eyes and she knew her lover was so embarrassed at this moment. She also felt humiliated as her feet were also exposed. She knew they were staring at their soles, and they would soon be tormented. She also felt anger because even though she hated her feet being in such a vulnerable position, she knew Darby was suffering emotionally. “You stupid bitches!! Looking at our feet? How about you let us go and I will give you a very close up view of them as I kick you in your mouth!” she threatened.

Thalia shook her head and then walked back to the head of the table. She really did like La Diabla’s defiance, but it also annoyed her. She looked at La Diabla’s face and saw the anger. She looked at Darby’s face and saw the embarrassment. She then got her face close to La Diabla’s. “Yes, we are looking at your feet. You know, for someone with such a big mouth, you are not in a position to do anything. You probably are aware that the bottoms of the feet are a weak spot for everyone. I wonder about you. What will happen when the soles of your feet are touched? Will you have that nasty mouth of yours still? I am curious, you seem so tough and strong. I wonder if I can change that look on that face to that of a happy girl! Rose? Can you make La Diabla happy?” she asked.

La Diabla gasped as she heard those words as she knew her feet were about to be touched. She thought about the last time her feet were touched. It was in Bella’s home, and she really got her laughing and squirming around. Her feet were very sensitive to touch now, and she didn’t want to be humiliated in front of all these women. She tried to struggle in her bods, and even tried to move her ankles. The realization that her ankles were tied to Darby’s made her feel vulnerable and she knew she was about to be tortured. “Let me go!! Let me go now!!!” she barked.

Rose smiled as she got closer to the foot of the table. She heard her command from Thalia and grew very excited. She really wanted to touch those big feet of Darby, but she would get to play with La Diabla’s first. This was something she was truly going to enjoy. She never forgot the ticklish assault made on her own body that was led by this same outlaw. She remembered how La Diabla would taunt her as her naked body was toyed with by the other two outlaws. This was going to be her revenge, even though it would be brief. She saw those long toes curling and the feet were desperately trying to move around. She then reached her left index finger forward and poked the center of the left heel. She felt the foot starting to spasm and she smiled. She then repeated her poke and the foot flexed again. Her eyes then looked at the arch and was curious about that spot. It was such a high arch and looked very responsive. Compared to Darby’s feet, these feet looked small. She then stroked the tip of her finger in that arch and that foot really started to go crazy. She then heard a strong grunt and a devious smile formed on her face.

Thalia looked at La Diabla’s face and saw her shut her eyes and grit her teeth. She heard that grunt and it delighted her to know that even someone that was supposedly tough was ticklish on the bottoms of her feet. She felt the need to tease her and enjoy the moment. “Something the matter?” she taunted.

La Diabla felt the stroke on her arch, and she felt that very intense ticklish sensation tearing through her and she grew very worried. She hated that she was in her own kind of trap. She knew that being tied down and helpless would only make her feel more responsive to touch. She felt another swipe on her arch, and it drove her wild. She did not want to laugh in front of these women as it would give them great satisfaction. She gritted her teeth and tried to do her best to not let out any laughter at all. She didn’t even want to say words because if she opened her mouth, a giggle would come out.

Thalia grinned as she saw the effort La Diabla was making to avoid laughing. She could tell the touching on the feet was driving her wild. She knew a ticklish face when she saw them. She then thought of an idea that might embarrass the outlaw and force her to laugh. She looked over at Sabrina and saw how focused she was looking at this moment. It was delightful that she learned Sabrina and La Diabla were once lovers, which meant that outlaw knew the weaknesses of the tied down outlaw. She was going to exploit this knowledge at this moment. “Hey Sabrina, does La Diabla here have ticklish feet? She is not laughing….yet.” she asked.

Sabrina snapped out of her trance when she heard the question. She was so focused looking at her former lover being tied down on a table and on top of a woman she wanted to destroy. She watched in amazement when she saw Rose removing the boots of both women and their socks. She remembered how much fun she had torturing Darby’s big feet. That was a crowning achievement in that barn when she had the deputy laughing hysterically and torturing her. She loved the way Darby’s feet looked and loved the fact that these Greeks were enjoying those feet as well. It made her feel proud that she already got to torture Darby first before anyone else in this room did. She wanted to touch them again and make Darby howl in ticklish laughter. Then she thought about La Diabla. Memories of their lovemaking kept filling her mind as well as all the romantic moments together. She was so smitten with her long ago and now she was being asked about her own knowledge of the outlaw. Sabrina remembered times when they were naked and playing around with each other. She was usually the submissive in their relationship, but there were times she gave La Diabla foot massages, and she remembered that she was ticklish. She didn’t get to touch those feet too often because once she started tickling them, the outlaw would turn the table really quickly and tickle her. She looked over at Thalia and saw how excited she was. It was still hard to realize that two women that caused her misery were now going to be tickle tortured. “Yes….yes she does. She is ticklish on her feet.” she said, almost in disbelief at the moment.

“You hear that? You have ticklish feet, La Diabla. So, you might as well let it all out. You need to laugh. You are probably miserable in your life, so a little girlish laughter would do you some good!” Thalia teased. She was truly enjoying this moment and wanted the suffering to continue.

Rose heard Sabrina confirm the feet were ticklish, even though she already knew they were. Now it was time to make this woman suffer. The same woman that allowed her to be tortured. She also remembered how La Diabla forced her to cum. That day was very traumatic for her, and it even caused Thalia and Christos to be angry with her for not doing her job. Now this was her chance to make La Diabla suffer the same embarrassment. She figured she was not going to go softly. She wanted to drive her insane and let all of her own pent-up rage get out. She then curled the fingers on both hands and formed them into claws. She then placed those claws in the center of the arches and started to scratch them rapidly over that delicate flesh. The skin was very tender and now she wanted to pull out the worse sensations possible!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL???!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” La Diabla screamed as she felt those nails tickling her very delicate arches. There was no slow buildup. The nails went directly onto her sensitive skin, and she couldn’t help but explode into laughter. She knew her feet were very sensitive and seemed to get even more so over the years and now fingers were attacking a major weak spot on her foot. Her eyes bugged out and her mouth was wide open and let all the laughter out. Her eyes then looked at Darby and she felt embarrassed. She was getting her feet tickled and now the woman she cared for was going to watch her suffer.

Darby was in shock as she saw the crazed facial expression on La Diabla’s face. She knew La Diabla was ticklish on her feet, and she could “feel” the hands near her own feet. She felt absolutely terrible for her because she knew how bad of a torture foot tickling could be. She saw the look in those eyes, and she felt a chill in her body. La Diabla was getting tickled right now, but her turn would soon be coming.

Thalia couldn’t help but smile as she heard the tortured laughter of La Diabla. It was nice to know she was agonizingly ticklish as well. She knew Rose had to be loving this moment after hearing about the torture she went through. She started to think it would be a sweet victory to not only bring Darby back to Greece, but also this dangerous outlaw. She also remembered what Priscilla told her. She was told that Darby didn’t defeat Helga all by herself. She had help and it was from this same woman screaming in laughter. So, watching her suffer was starting to feel really good inside. Now it was her turn to have some fun with La Diabla. She stared at her face and smirked. “Something the matter? For someone who ran her mouth so much, it is quite funny that you have such ticklish feet. I want you to suffer. I think I will enjoy your screams for a little while. Then, we will hear Darby’s…” she told her.

Rose was focused on the two delicate arches as her fingers continued to scrape and move all around that delicate skin. She fell into a trance and remembered when she was tied down in her own home, while La Diabla and her friends tickle tortured her. This was going to be sweet payback against this outlaw. She remembered how La Diabla would taunt her and laugh at her plight. She even remembered when the outlaw sat down in a chair in front of her face, had her legs crossed and her booted foot was swinging slightly in the air. She remembered that black boot swinging and now she was looking at what was inside that boot. Her nails then went towards the insteps of both feet, and she heard a louder screech of laughter. She loved how the toes were curling and the feet were trembling. All she wanted to do was torture this woman. “This is what you get, you bitch! Suffer! Suffer!!” she mumbled to herself.

La Diabla continued to shake her body and tried her best to writhe around as she felt those nails on her insteps. It was such an intense feeling, and she couldn’t help but grind her body on top of Darby’s. She shut her eyes for a moment and tried to calm her laugh down. It was no use as her insteps and high arches were very delicate and very sensitive. She looked over at Thalia and could see how amused she was. That made her angry and she wished she could get free of this. She tried to move her arms again, but those ropes had her trapped. “HAHAHAHAHAHA LET ME GO YOU BITCH!!! STOP THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL HAHAHAHAHAHA PAY!!!” she threatened.

“Haha you’re so cute. This is the beginning, you dumb bitch. I have got plans for you, but I will give you a chance to have this stop. How about this? I will tell Rose to leave your feet alone if you tell her to tickle Darby’s. Just think, your feet will be safe while this deputy suffers. What will it be?” Thalia teased. She loved playing these games and was curious about how La Diabla would respond. It would also tell her a lot about the nature of the relationship between the two women. If she was this dangerous outlaw per her reputation, Darby would be suffering shortly. But, if she chooses her feet over Darby’s, then there was definitely some kind of connection between the two women.

La Diabla heard that choice and her heart sank. The tickling on her arches did not stop and it was driving her crazy. She had no idea how much more she could take of this, as the nails were definitely devastating her. She felt humiliated because she hated having her feet tickled in front of women she did not like. It was ok when someone she loved and cared for did it to her, like Cheyenne or Darby, but these women were trying to humiliate her. She then looked down at Darby and could see the look on her face. She had a feeling that Darby would not know what she would choose at this moment. Would she suffer to protect Darby? La Diabla had conflicting feelings in her body at the moment. The humiliation of her feet being tickled, and the loud laughter really bothered her, but could she live with herself if she let Darby get tortured instead? She really cared for her and wanted to protect her. La Diabla knew her next set of words would be terrible and no matter what she chose, she would suffer, but she had to do it. “HAHAHAHAHA I HATE YOU!!! MY FEET!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!” she screamed.

Thalia chuckled to herself as she heard La Diabla choose to suffer instead of Darby. That choice made her think about how she would use this information to her advantage. It appeared the outlaw had some kind of relationship with the deputy. Now, she wanted to see if the reverse was true. “Rose, stop tickling her right now.” she commanded.

Rose heard Thalia’s command and her fingers slowed down and then moved away from the helpless feet. She saw the soles quivering and the arch skin was turning a shade of pink. She truly enjoyed tickling La Diabla’s feet and she prayed this was only a break and she would resume her torment as well. She wanted to play with the toes next because they just looked ticklish to her. She then looked over at Thalia and awaited her next command.

La Diabla felt a great sense of relief as the tickling of her barefeet finally stopped. She could still feel those tremors in her body, and she wondered if this was the end of her torment. In a way, she hoped it wasn’t because she still wanted to protect Darby. She started to catch her breath and then looked at Darby’s face. She saw how concerned it looked and she wanted to comfort her. “It’s……ok……we….will get……out of here…” she panted as she whispered to Darby.

Darby felt terrible that La Diabla was getting her feet tickled. She did not want her to get tortured again. She remembered watching in horror when she was trapped in a cell in the large cavern in Santa Selena and saw Helga and Priscilla torturing La Diabla. It was such a sinking feeling, and her heart went out to her. She knew that La Diabla’s body was very sensitive to tickling and she didn’t want her to suffer anymore. “I know we will. Try to be strong.” she whispered back, knowing that Thalia was about to make her suffer again.

Thalia was very amused by the interaction between the two women. She started to wonder if they were connected romantically. If that was the case, she would surely use that knowledge to her advantage. Now it was time to test their relationship. “Ok Rose, tickle Darby’s feet….” she instructed.

Darby froze in place and her face turned as white as a ghost. She heard those words and then her head turned towards Thalia. “What? You can’t!!!” she shouted in a panic.

La Diabla was stunned when she heard Thalia’s words. She was expecting to get her own feet tickled again and now it was going to be Darby’s! “No!!! I told you I wanted to be tickled!! You heard me!!” she shouted.

“Yes, I heard you. But I want to hear Darby laugh right now. Rose? Tickle Darby’s feet.” Thalia said in a cold tone. She wanted to see Darby laugh and know it was the beginning of her nightmare.

Rose felt her heart skip a beat as was now going to touch those large, pink feet. They looked really soft, and she was going to find out how ticklish they were. She moved her hands towards the right foot and felt herself shaking with excitement. Her eyes could still see the trapped sole of La Diabla’s left foot, but she had to resist tickling that foot and finally touch the pink foot. She made a quick flutter of her fingertips on the arch of the foot, and she felt a thrill in her body. That simple touch blew her mind away because she could feel how soft the skin was. It wasn’t even like touching human flesh. It felt like she was touching a very fine silk. She then fluttered her fingers again on the foot, this time on the ball of the foot and she could feel the foot twitching in response. She was so overwhelmed by how soft the foot was, she started to massage it. “Thalia, you have got to feel this. Her foot is………SOFT!!! I have never felt anything like it in my life.” she told her.

Darby started to blush as once again, a woman was discovering how soft her foot was and knew it was about to be examined. She felt those fluttering fingers moments ago and the ticklish sensation jolted her body and she spasmed. Then she started to feel the massage on her foot and heard Rose’s words. This did not bode well for her because in her history, once someone found out how soft her foot was, they really tickled it a lot. “Leave muh foot alone…” she pleaded softly.

Thalia was curious about Rose’s reaction and had to go see what she was doing. She knew women could have very soft feet, so this should not be new. She then moved her way to the foot of the table and when she got there, she saw Rose wrapping her hands around the foot and massaging it. She gave Rose a command to tickle it and now she was giving Darby relief. “What are you talking about? Her feet do look soft, but why are you not tickling her?” she asked.

Rose looked up towards her right and saw Thalia standing there. Her hands were still wrapped around the sole and she continued to knead it. The texture was very nice on her hands, and she just wanted to feel this skin. She knew she should be tickling the foot, but this was just too nice of foot skin to not touch it and admire it. “Thalia, this is a softness never felt before on any foot I touched before. Touch it! You’ll see….” she told her.

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 02. Veronica - LOW RES[9192].png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png 04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png 01. Gabriela - LOW RES.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png

UP NEXT: The suffering begins!

Ok fans, how did you like this chapter? I hope the confrontation was entertaining and lived up to the hype. We are now in a phase where there will be a lot of emotion and heavy tickling. This story is truly unfolding and we are about half way through the series. There is still a LOT to go in terms of tickling and story. Thank you for all of your support and your comments are most welcome!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back