• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 13 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is time for another chapter in this phase ending series. Things look dark for our favorite ladies as Thalia really knows how to make women suffer. The fun thing for Thalia is that she has a partner who have a very vested interest in the other woman that was captured, La Diabla. These next few chapters focus on those dynamics of our ladies and the villains and I hope you continue to enjoy it. I really do appreciate the support and the loyal readership for this story. I know the chapters are long, but I wanted to tell a story that gets you invested in the characters themselves. So, enjoy this next chapter and your comments are most welcomed!

PART 13

La Diabla saw Sabrina closing her eyes and she knew at least her former lover was enjoying herself. She had to keep trying as her body was recovering from that horrible feathering. It was a chance for her to perhaps convince her to finally release her as the strain on her body in this position was weakening her. “Oh yes….after kissing those very sweet breasts of yours, I softly kiss down your cute tummy. I loved it when my eyes would still look up towards your pretty face and could see how stiff those nipples were on your tits. Then I remember the cute giggle you would have when I kissed the belly button. I loved the way your body was moving around and when I started to kiss that spot below your belly button and into your groin, I remembered how you would shudder with pleasure. You knew where I was headed, and I could smell your arousal. Oh Sabrina, you are sooooo…beautiful.” she said softly, even starting to feel some arousal herself.

Sabrina kept her eyes closed and remembered those moments when those lips did make it to her groin. She remembered how giggly she was and how wet she got. She started to feel herself getting really wet at the moment as she always did love the way La Diabla’s sultry voice sounded. “Oh yes…. I remember that. Your lips are so soft, Salem. Then what happened?” she responded.

“Then….my mouth would find that very special place on your body. The smell of your wetness, the way your sweet pussy looked, I couldn’t help myself. I just had to taste you. I had to taste that delicious honey of yours. I wanted you, Sabrina. I really wanted to make you lose your mind and make you cum……..so………hard.” La Diabla told her, really hoping this plan was working. She felt her nipples getting hard because those sexual moments she shared with Sabrina were definitely very intense and a lot of sexual pleasure was given. She could see the expression on the outlaw’s face and knew it had to be affecting her. She didn’t know how much, but it had an effect. She could only hope it would work in her favor.

Sabrina imagined that memory of when she had her pussy eaten by La Diabla and hearing her voice now was getting her very horny. She remembered just how talented her tongue was and how it would drive out the most intense pleasures in her body. She remembered how the tongue would slide across the labia and then inside her mound. She remembered how her body was feeling that sexual passion and how it made her want to jump out of her own skin. Even though she knew she should be tormenting her ex girlfriend, those sexual memories were very powerful. “Oh yes…..I remember that. Mmmmm” she moaned.

Babs was listening to this exchange, and she got really excited. The way La Diabla was describing the time when she and Sabrina were having sex was a great image in her mind. She could imagine her partner completely naked, her legs spread wide opened and the outlaw’s head between those legs and tasting that sweet love honey. She looked at La Diabla’s long black hair and imagined the entire scenario of those two having sex. She didn’t like La Diabla, but knew she was a very attractive woman and seeing her naked body was very exciting. She wondered if Sabrina would be distracted. She already knew her partner was emotionally unstable at the moment, and she had to make sure she stayed focused on the task at hand. She wondered if La Diabla was using those past memories as a way to get herself out of her predicament. Babs figured she should be ready for anything because she did not know what her friend would do. The relationship between Sabrina and La Diabla was something very intense for Sabrina. She was worried about her, and hoped she could go back to torturing her.

“Yes Sabrina….I remember how good you taste. I remember how much I enjoyed being between your legs. Those were some of the best moments of my entire life. Giving you pleasure and sending you to the clouds.” La Diabla continued to tease. She was grateful she wasn’t being tickled at the moment and she hoped this trip down memory lane would get Sabrina to release her. She was getting really uncomfortable in the position she was in, and she figured this might be her last chance.

Sabrina slowly opened her eyes and felt her nipples throbbing. That image of La Diabla tasting her in her very special place was definitely a pleasant thing to have. She looked at the naked back and her eyes traveled upwards and saw that ass in the air. She remembered that same position because that same ass was in the air when she was receiving oral sex. She then bit her lip and looked at the face again. She could see the expression on La Diabla’s face, and it looked like she was into this memory as well. Now she wanted to continue to keep the arousal flowing. “Yes, I remember that. You are so good with your tongue. There is no doubt about that. Do you remember after you made me cum my brains out, what I did to you?” she asked and winked.

La Diabla closed her eyes for a moment and remembered what Sabrina did when they did have sex. She figured it was a great memory, so she should indulge in it. “Yes….I remember how after you got your senses back, you had me lay on my back and spread my legs wide open.” she said softly.

“Oh yes…When I did that and I looked at you, I knew you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I couldn’t wait to give you the ultimate pleasure. Remember how I would kiss your inner thighs, headed for that wonderful, sweet spot of yours?” Sabrina asked. That memory of her orally pleasuring the outlaw really got her juices flowing and she wanted to make La Diabla get horny as well.

“Hehehe yes….I remember. Your lips were so soft. Each kiss sent chills throughout my body. Mmmmmm…. it was very nice.” La Diabla responded seductively. She looked into Sabrina’s eyes and could tell she was in a state of lust and this might be her best chance of getting herself out of this mess.

“Your skin…oh, your skin was very delicate and soft. I loved it when I got between your legs and smelled how excited you were for me. Then, and I swear to this day, I tasted that pussy of yours and it is the best I have ever had. Mmmmmmm oh, how your juices filled my mouth.” Sabrina said, then she shivered as she thought about that moment of erotic pleasure.

“Oh yes….you made me feel so good. I remembered me pushing your head deeper into me and you gave me such a great orgasm. I felt so happy and my body felt…..amazing. You know how to make a woman feel such great erotic pleasure.” La Diabla continued. Even though she knew she was trying to distract Sabrina from tormenting her, she could help but get aroused. She felt her nipples getting hard and felt that familiar tingle between her legs. She curled her toes for a moment and then opened them back up as she continued to think about those encounters.

“I loved it when I made you cum. It was such a great treat for me.,….” Sabrina told her. She then reached her left hand forward and started to softly stroke the hair on La Diabla’s head. She remembered just how good those sexual encounters went and it was definitely something she would remember forever. Then she looked into her eyes and moved her face closer. “Those were great moments, Salem. But do you remember what else you told me after we had sex?” she asked.

La Diabla saw Sabrina’s face close to her and started to wonder if this woman was about to kiss her. She thought back to those moments after sex and how they would cuddle with one another. She also remembered how emotional Sabrina would get and she wondered if that was about to happen right now. She hoped that if she did get emotional, it would be the happy memory and not her anger. She wondered if she was about to be told how much she was loved again. She was curious and had to keep playing along. “Yes, I remember. Tell me again….” she responded.

“Well, there was that one time when we both had mind numbing orgasms and I remembered how you would lay on top of me, kissing me, and looking so sweet and loving. I was so excited to be in that moment and then you told me……” Sabrina began. She looked into those brown eyes of the outlaw and smiled. “You told me…..that after an orgasm, a woman is a lot more…….TICKLISH!!!!” she yelled, then proceeded to plant both of her hands on the exposed ribs of La Diabla and started to squeeze.

“WHAT THE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SABRINA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” La Diabla exploded into laughter as she felt those fingers suddenly tickling her exposed ribs. She did not expect that to happen, and it completely caught her off guard. The intensity of the feelings made her rock her body as much as she could, but she could not get away from those hands. There was nothing soft or teasing about this tickling attack. This was a brute force attack and now she couldn’t help but panic.

“Hehehehehe thought you were going to seduce me again? I am not falling for your tricks, Salem!! I am going to torture you out of your mind! Tickle tickle tickle!!” Sabrina yelled as she continued to squeeze her fingers into those ribs. She loved the way La Diabla exploded into laughter and wanted to push her to another extreme of ticklish agony. In her own mind, she knew she had to be careful because that trip down memory lane did affect her. She did enjoy those memories, but she had to stay focused on what she was supposed to do now. She wanted to punish this woman. This woman deserved to suffer for all the pain she caused her. Breaking her down and having her become a sex slave would be the perfect revenge for the heartbreak she caused her. She found a sweet spot on these ribs and loved how La Diabla was now in uncontrollable laughter.

La Diabla shut her eyes tight and screamed in ticklish laughter as those fingers were really pressing into her ribs. She tried her best to move her body around, but all she could do was limited flailing of her feet and her ass rocked in the air. She couldn’t even really move her head and with her arms tied down and under her, she couldn’t even defend her rib area. She knew she fell into a trap as Sabrina did manage to surprise her with this attack. She thought the outlaw was going to break, but now she was tormenting her. She couldn’t help but laugh very hard as the fingers made it to the center of her ribs, close to her sides and that was a really sensitive spot. “AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! SABRINA STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she screamed.

Babs pumped her fist as she really loved how her partner managed to turn this situation around. She was worried that Sabrina would lose her focus and get lost in her memories with La Diabla. She was worried that somehow her partner would let the outlaw loose and they could all be in danger. Watching her tickle those ribs with such great vigor really got her excited. She started to wonder if Sabrina would allow her to participate. She remembered the legend known as La Diabla. To tickle her body and torture her would be an amazing accomplishment. She had recently got to help Sabrina tickle torture their victims and had a very strong desire to help her with this one. Even though this particular victim was such a personal one to her partner, she hoped she could help in some kind of way. Perhaps tickle the outlaw’s feet, while Sabrina tickled everywhere else.

Peta got closer to Babs and smiled. She nudged the outlaw with her elbow and lowered her head down to whisper to her. “This is getting good. I love the way that bitch is screaming! You think we will get a chance to play with her too?” she asked.

“That’s what I am hoping for. I really want to touch her. Look at that sweet ass she has. You know she is very sensitive, so you can imagine what would happen if all three of us tortured her. That would break her for sure. Hehehe” Babs responded. She then thought about a tickle torture threesome which would surely overwhelm La Diabla and really break her will. She licked her lips and figured if there was a break, she would make that known to Sabrina. She really wanted to tickle La Diabla!

“You’re going to suffer, Salem! You will pay for everything you did to me. I always wanted to tickle you. I always wanted to hear you laugh as my fingers touched all over your body. Maybe if you are a good little girl, you may even get the pleasure of tasting my pussy again. Or maybe not, because we both know you are a BAD girl! There is a chance however, that I will still eat YOUR pussy today….hehehe” Sabrina threatened. She continued to squeeze her fingers on the ribs and now moved her hands up and down along the length of the ribcage, and the laughter she was getting from her victim was a beautiful sound to her. She felt her determination to make La Diabla suffer grow and looked forward to other very ticklish spots.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SABRINA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SABRINA!!!” La Diabla screamed as she felt those fingers continuing to tickle her ribs. There was no stopping with those fingers as they constantly touched her ribs and finding all the very ticklish spots. She also felt embarrassed because she was screaming her laughter and she was helpless to stop it. It reminded her when she was trapped in that cavern in Santa Selena and Helga and Priscilla made her scream in agonizing laughter in front of all those sex slaves, including Cheyenne and Darby. It was the ultimate humiliation for her because it made her look so vulnerable. She also remembered when she was tortured in front of Madam Olivia and her girls. Being helpless was something she never liked to be and now she was once again in that state. She couldn’t get free. She couldn’t stop what was happening to her. The fear of submitting her body started to grow and that affected her mind. A sadness started to develop, and she knew if this continued, she was going to be submissive to a woman whose heart she broke. She closed her eyes and tried to think of some way to end this torment.

Thalia continued to work on Darby’s ribs, trying to make her scream her head off. She just loved the way she had her victim writhing around on a limited basis and in complete distress. She could see the skin on Darby’s face turning red and could see her mouth wide open. She was truly enjoying herself and wanted to keep tormenting this heroic woman. She then slowed down her rib presses to give Darby a chance to breathe for a moment. She wanted to play with her mind again, to help break down her resistance and she knew exactly how to push those buttons. “I love the fact that you are so ticklish. I really could do this forever. Oh, the good news is, I WILL do this forever….” she told her.

Darby felt the tickling stop and she took a deep breath. The tickling was very maddening, and she needed a break from it. She felt her lungs burning and her body had already started to ache. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the menacing face of Thalia. She continued to breathe heavily and had to regain her senses. She felt her heart rate at a rapid pace, and she had to calm herself. “Thalia….Thalia…” she panted.

“That’s my name. Darby…..Darby….Darby…” Thalia replied in a mocking voice. She folded her arms as she stood before the deputy and saw just how tired she was. She could see the chest heaving up and down and loved the way the breasts were moving. She then looked back at Darby’s face and grinned. “You know, you are truly a lot of fun. Beating you down, having you stripped naked, strapped into this chair and torturing you has truly been the best time of my life. No one here can save you from me. It reminds me of when Bessie was begging me to stop torturing her. She was a strong woman, but not like you. She broke so easily. I love it when they break easily. You know what I will have you and her do? I think I will have you both fuck each other in front of me. I want to see you both naked and grinding your pussies against each other in a contest! First one to cum gets punished by me. Sounds fun?” she taunted.

Darby let her head drop when she heard that suggestion. She remembered the sexual games Gloria would play with her and Bessie, although that was more about pleasure. What Thalia proposed was about torture. She started to think about Bessie again and imagined her being in this chair just like she was. She imagined Thalia tickling all over the body and her friend would have been screaming in ticklish agony. She could imagine the emotions Bessie must have felt as this Greek bounty hunter tickled her. She imagined the sounds of Bessie’s tortured laughter and how she must have felt so helpless and so alone. That got her emotions running wild and now she looked back up at Thalia. She started to feel angry at her for tormenting her friend. She wished she could break out of this chair somehow and beat Thalia down. She had to pay for tormenting her dear friend! “You….you will pay for messing with Bessie. She has nothing to do with us. She didn’t deserve whatever you did to her.” she told her.

“Oh, shut up! We both know she is a pawn in my game against you. As a matter of fact, she DESERVED her torture. Wasn’t she responsible for you being able to bring down the trafficking ring? She did receive an honor in her hometown, did she not? So, she DOES deserve what she got coming to her. You know what I enjoyed most about destroying her? You probably know, but she has a very sweet pussy…” Thalia told her, hoping to get a rise out of Darby again.

Darby’s jaw dropped when she heard Thalia talking about Bessie’s most private area. She was stunned to hear that her friend had her pussy toyed with, which had to be a very humiliating experience for Bessie. She started to get angry, and she flexed her muscles, trying to break free out of her bonds. “You better had not touched her there!” she shouted.

Thalia could see Darby’s reaction and she loved it. She loved the way the deputy was trying to break out of her bonds and that was the fight she wanted to see. She wanted Darby to be determined, so when she broke her, it would be more permanent. She started to grin and then cocked her head to the right. “Does that upset you? Does the thought of me playing with Bessie’s very, sweet pussy get you mad, Darby? I bet you have seen her pussy before. You have to love the dark folds, but when you open up her flower, you see the prettiest pink ever. Oh yes, her pussy was wonderful. It is a ticklish pussy too….” she taunted.

Darby’s mouth was agape when she heard those words. The way Thalia described Bessie’s privacy confirmed that she did in fact see what was between Bessie’s legs. She got to see Bessie in her glory during those sessions with Gloria and she had to admit, it was a pretty pussy. The thought of Thalia playing with Bessie sexually really got her emotional. She felt anger towards that Greek woman, but also some sadness as she felt that all of this was her fault somehow. She wished she could see Bessie now and comfort her because the way she was being tortured by Thalia would really destroy Bessie. “You bitch. You better not have gone too far with her.” she said in an angry tone.

“Too far? Hahahaha well, not as far as I will go with you. Who do you think you are talking to? I am not Gloria Wellington. I am not Priscilla Montenegro. I am your MISTRESS, and you better learn your place!” Thalia responded with anger in her own voice. She loved this moment because Darby’s resistance would only fuel her to torment her further.

“I can’t believe you harmed muh friend! I swear, when I get outta here, I am going to make you PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Darby screamed in laughter as she felt fingers now scrabbling all over her belly. She was amazed at how fast Thalia was. Her arms were folded and before she could even blink, those hands were tickling all over her very tender stomach. The ticklish sensations grew intense and now she was trying to wiggle around, hoping to get away from the fingers.

Thalia looked on with great amusement as her fingers moved all over that very vulnerable stomach. Her fingers started on the outside edges of the sides and moved quickly to the middle of the stomach area. She loved the contrast between the firm stomach muscles, and the very soft skin. She was truly starting to enjoy Darby’s body and wanted to punish her. She then moved her fingertips up and down the belly and heard a fresh squeal of laughter coming from her prisoner. She wanted to see where the most ticklish area was and had a few theories. She also saw those breasts shaking around and couldn’t wait until she played with those two mounds. The way Darby was reacting, she knew when she did tickle those breasts, it would send her into another dimension. She did another round of rapid finger strokes and she saw Darby’s head pressed against the back of the headrest and her mouth was wide open. The skin was very red, and she wanted to push her until her lungs nearly popped. “You stupid woman. Do you really think you will get out of here? You are going to be a sex slave for the rest of your miserable life. Your bitch of a friend, Bessie, will join you and you both will satisfy MY sexual urges as well as everyone else’s. So, I suggest you learn your place, Darby. As a matter of fact, I won’t stop tickling you until you apologize for your tone to me. Say sorry, your pathetic bitch.” she demanded.

Darby squealed louder as she heard those words and the fingers really started to move all over her body. This was a much more brutal attack, and she was not ready for it. She also felt a bit embarrassed because she tried to exert some of her own strength, only for Thalia to reduce her to a hysterically laughing mess. She tried to bounce up and down in the seat, but she was restricted because of how her legs were positioned. The fingers then made their way to the top of her stomach where her breasts were hanging and couldn’t help but shake them around. She had no idea how she was able to get out of this situation. She heard what Thalia demanded of her and she did not want to apologize. She still had her pride and was not going to just submit herself. If she did, then she would be lost forever. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THIS!!! LET ME HAHAHAHA GOOOOOO!!” she screamed.

Thalia could only grin when she heard Darby still resisting her. That was making this even sweeter to her because no woman would be able to hold out forever. Breaking this woman was going to be her sweet achievement. She then looked at that stomach skin and could see the pink lines forming on the pale skin and figured she would keep her focus in this spot for a while. She then slowed her tickling down and then finally pulled her hands away. As she heard Darby start to blubber as she tried to regain her breath, Thalia turned towards Carissa. She could see how interested she was in this entire moment and then nodded her head towards her. “Carissa, get me my brush. The small one. I will make this pathetic idiot suffer….” she requested.

Carissa nodded her head after hearing Thalia’s request. She was enjoying listening to Darby’s hysterical laughter and wanted to hear more. She also loved the back and forth between the two women. She enjoyed Darby trying to be defiant, but she knew it was not going to be too long before she was broken. The deputy was too sensitive and ticklish to hold out forever. Her commander was ruthless and had great patience. There would be no way Darby wins a battle of wills between them. She then walked over towards a table in the room and found the small, black paintbrush lying on it. This brush was a companion of the same brush Thalia used to paint those insulting words on Bessie’s body. She then walked over to Thalia and handed the brush to her. “Your brush Ma’am. Hehehe” she giggled.

“Thank you. Enjoy the show…..” Thalia smiled back. She then turned around and looked at Darby’s helpless body. She loved the way she was gasping for air and her chest was really heaving up and down. She could see the sweat forming and knew there would be more of it. She then held up the brush with her right hand and put it really close to Darby’s face. She saw Darby opening her eyes and then loved that look of surprise when the deputy made eye contact with her tool. “You see this? Just a small paintbrush, but its effects will destroy you. You should be grateful I am going easy on you right now. You still owe me an apology however….” she threatened.

Darby was still trying to catch her breath when she saw the brush so close to her face. She saw those bristles and she felt really nervous. She had been tickled by a brush before in her past and it was always a horrific time. Gloria really knew how to use that tool against her body and if Thalia was a skilled tickler, this was going to be a really rough time. She once again tried to break out of her bonds as she was getting desperate. She knew she couldn’t hold out forever and she had to do something. “Thalia…. This has gone far enough….I….I think ya made your point…” she panted.

“You know what I like about you? You know exactly what I plan to do to you, and you also know my demands. Yet, you still try to act like we are going to be civil with one another and this was just a little game. Is this how you got famous? Somehow talked your way out of danger? That doesn’t work for me. I want to see you suffer for the rest of your miserable life.” Thalia told her, then moved the brush downwards. She wanted to touch and tease that delicate skin and destroy Darby’s will while she was at it.

Darby saw that brush moving down towards her stomach and fear gripped her again. She started to fidget again, trying to avoid having that brush touch her. “No!! Come on, this is not fair! Ya have me all tied up! How about you let me go and we have another fight? Let me have a chance to fight for muh freedom!” Darby offered. She was getting really desperate and was trying everything she could to end this situation.

“Hahahaha Carissa? Did you hear that? She wants to fight again. She wants to fight for her freedom!” Thalia joked as she looked at her friend. She then turned towards Darby again and her smile disappeared. She wanted to really punish Darby at this moment. “We already fought. You lost. You suffer. I still haven’t gotten my apology yet either. If I get it, maybe you might be spared….” she told her.

Darby groaned as she heard that offer. She did not want to apologize for fighting for her own freedom and trying to help Bessie. She would also feel ashamed if she apologized because she did break down because she was tickled. It was a no-win situation because she had a feeling that she would still be tortured even if she apologized. But if she didn’t apologize, the torment could be even worse because it would anger her Greek dominator. “Thalia…come on!!! Let’s battle again! Let’s HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEY!!!!” she screamed as she felt that brush sliding across her belly. It surprised her and her sensitivities were up.

Thalia loved that reaction she got as she slid the brush from one side of the stomach to the other. She then stroked the brush right back across the belly and once again, she heard that loud laughter coming through. She then took the tip of the brush and slid it from the top area of the stomach and made a clockwise motion around the belly, sending Darby into more hysterics. She loved how responsive Darby was to being tickled. It also seemed as though the longer the tickling went, the more ticklish she was. She thought she hadn’t even gotten to the really sweet spots yet, and now her adrenaline spiked knowing she would be at those spots soon enough. She then let the brush slowly move across the skin and she looked into Darby’s face once again. The agony etched on that beautiful face definitely motivated her to continue to punish her. “Are you going to apologize or what? I hope you still refuse because it means I get to torture you LONGER.” she told her.

Darby let out another loud, ticklish shriek as she heard those words and the brush started to speed up on her belly. The consistent side to side stroking really seemed to be breaking her down and she felt her fists clenching and her toes curling in agony as the sensations started to overload her nervous system. She then felt silly when she let out a loud girlish squeal when the brush touched her left side. Then she let out a strong laugh when the brush went right back across her stomach and another girlish squeal when the brush touched her right side. This motion was truly destroying her willpower and she wondered for the sake of continuing to fight this woman, she should just apologize. She might even get a break and perhaps come up with another way to get out of this mess. “OK OK OK!!!! I’M *grunt* SORRY!!!! I’M HAHAHAHAHA SORRY!!!” she yelled out.

Thalia smiled when she heard those words, but she wasn’t done with the deputy yet. She continued to stroke the brush across the skin and delighted in more girlish squeals. “Sorry for what? You didn’t tell me why you are apologizing. Tell me…” she taunted as the brush moved even slower across the skin.

Darby continued to feel those very stiff bristles sliding across her skin and the feelings were driving her absolutely crazy. The brush did slow down a bit and she heard Thalia’s words. She looked at the woman again and wondered what it would take for this woman to stop tormenting her. She just apologized and she wanted more. She shut her eyes tight once again when the brush made its cruel path across her flesh again, then opened them up and let out some strong giggles. She then thought about why she was apologizing. She just blurted out the word “sorry” to give some kind of apology. But with all the tickling and minor back and forth words with each other, she couldn’t even remember why she had to apologize. That fact made her start to feel fear. That feeling continued to grow because if she asked what she was apologizing for, she knew she was going to be severely punished. As that brush continued to tickle her, she was wracking her brain, trying to remember what the problem was. Then she felt her entire body tense up when the brush slid to her right side and traveled up and down that area. That made her explode in another round of laughter. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO!!! STOP!!!! I’M SORRY!!! I’M SORRY!!” she bellowed.

“Sorry for what? Do I have to keep tickling you in order for you to apologize for your behavior? Or, is it because you can’t remember the reason for it. I hope that is it. Because it means I will REALLY punish you. Come on Darby, what was your sin?” Thalia teased. She was truly enjoying herself as this brush was really pushing Darby beyond her limits. She wanted to keep tickling the belly and sides and when she got the apology she wanted, she was then going to turn the brush loose in the navel.

Darby gritted her teeth and grunted in agony as the brush slid up and down her right side. That sent chills throughout her entire body and the bristles were really titillating her nerve endings. She then remembered what the reason could have been for an apology of some sorts. She hoped that would be the reason, because if she was wrong, she was going to suffer even more. “HHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLIN’ ME HAHAHAHAHAHA SO I CAN TELL YOOOOOOUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she begged.

Thalia nodded her head and decided to pause the tickling for a moment. She left the tip of the brush on the skin, just to remind Darby of its presence and what was going to happen again. “Ok, I am waiting….” she said in a menacing tone.

Darby was relieved the brush tickling stopped but could still feel those bristles on her belly and she felt really nervous. She had to brace herself and get the apology out. She looked at Thalia’s face and focused on her eyes. “I…..*grunt* apologize for……hehe that brush still tickles hehehe…..for h-h-having a harsh hehehe tone with you…” she grunted and giggled.

Thalia chuckled to herself when she heard the apology as Darby did manage to get it right. She then lifted the brush up off the skin and did a small clap with her hands. “Good girl!! You can be obedient! I suggest you get used to that because in Greece, you will do all kinds of wonderful things as I command you to.” she said.

Darby felt embarrassed as she saw Thalia clapping her hands and treating her like she was a pet of a small child. She was happy the brush left her flesh as it gave her a chance to at least relax the tension in her body. Now she was ready to try and get out of this chair again. “Can I go now? You….you win.” she murmured.

“I do? Well, that we already knew. Tell me something I do not already know. I always win. But I am not done with you yet. You know, your belly button has been calling my name for quite some time now. How about I pay it a small visit?” Thalia teased as she started to aim the brush towards that vulnerable belly button.

La Diabla continued to scream in ticklish agony as she felt those fingers continuing to tickle up and down her ribs. She would squeal a little when the fingers pressed towards the lower end of the ribs and then more powerful laughter when the hands moved closer to her chest area. She also started to feel some aches in her body because of the position she was in. She had no wiggle room and with her back and ass in the air, a lot of pressure was on her neck. She couldn’t even turn her head. As Sabrina tickled her, her eyes could only see Sabrina’s pants at the moment. She tried pulling her arms free, but they were tied down really tight. Then she felt another squeeze on her ribs and that made her jerk her body harder, which also put pressure on her neck. “HAHAHAHA SABRINA PLEASE!!! STOP!! YOU’RE TORTURING ME!!!” she screamed.

Sabrina heard those words and she just kept squeezing. She wanted to torture her ex-lover. She wanted her to suffer like she never suffered before. She thought about the times when they would play with one another and La Diabla would hold her down and tickle her senseless. That was for fun and games because afterwards, they would end up making out. This was different. This was about making her suffer. This was about showing her that she was no longer that soft, loving, happy woman and was now a lot more cruel and hardened after having her heart broken. She looked at the skin on the outlaw’s back and admired it. She loved tickling that area with her feather and now she was tempted to play with it again. She then left her hands on the ribs but paused the squeezing for a moment. She then lowered her head down and placed her lips right in the middle of the back and gave it a kiss. The feeling of that skin on her lips sent a wave of lust through her body. “Mmmm….your skin has stayed so sweet. I hope you remember my lips on you….” she said softly.

La Diabla felt relief when the rib tickling stopped, but then she felt chills in her body when she felt that kiss on her back. The lips were very soft, and it reminded her of when she did feel Sabrina’s lips on her body. Their sexual interactions were always amazing, and she had a flashback of those kisses on her. Sabrina loved kissing her and would kiss her everywhere. She closed her eyes and remembered those feelings. Then she felt another kiss on her back, this time on the small of the back and it was close to her ass. She felt goosebumps coming out and hoped that the tickle torture would at least stop. Even though she did not want to make out with Sabrina, this was a better feeling than her ribs being tickled. Then she felt a succession of kisses down her back, and she felt the tingles all throughout her body. “Mmmmm….t-that feels good…” she cooed.

Sabrina heard that soft voice of La Diabla and she got excited. She loved being in this position of power. She could either make the outlaw suffer, or she could give her pleasure. What La Diabla would feel in her body would be determined by her whims. She then did a soft lick of her tongue on the back and that really got her own juices flowing. She remembered how she would taste the skin during their sexual moments and that memory was very powerful and vivid right now. “Dammit Salem…. You still taste good.” she said with some frustration in her voice.

“It….oooh….feels nice…..you can kiss me….” La Diabla told her. She now had to plan on trying to get Sabrina to stop the tickle torture. She could live with sexual feelings, but the tickling was driving her crazy. She then felt that tongue sliding up her back and it even got close to her rear end again. She wondered if Sabrina would keep going to her ass and she tried to prepare herself for that moment.

Sabrina licked that soft skin, and she was now close to the ass in the air. She could feel herself wanting to kiss that ass and play with it, but she was not ready to do so yet. She then stood up straight and took a deep breath. She was feeling turned on, but she had to refocus her mind again. She then looked at that helpless backside and then placed her hand under the belly area and touched that very delicate skin. She felt those muscles quivering and it delighted her. “Is your tummy still ticklish? Hehe” she giggled.

La Diabla felt those tickling fingers on her belly and that drove her wild. She started to grunt and felt that laughter building up in her throat, ready to come out. Then she felt fingers on her back. Now she had that ticklish feeling on her back and her stomach, and she started to giggle. “Hehehehehe Sabrina!! That tickles!! Stop that!” she begged.

“I know it does. You should have figured it out by now that I am enjoying tickling you. You never let me really tickle you before, remember? Now I have access to your body and there is nothing you can do about it at all.” Sabrina told her. She let the fingers on her right hand continue to tickle the belly, while the fingers of her left hand went stroking across the surface of the back area. She loved the way the body was wiggling around, and she wanted to smack the ass that was right there. She then decided to do just that. She removed her right hand from underneath and tickling the belly, and then smack the left ass cheek that was closest to her. She heard a very loud smack, and she loved it. “Mmmmm….look at that ass!!! I just want to smack it!” she said with joy in her voice.

“OW!!!” La Diabla yelled as she felt that hard smack on her left ass cheek. She felt embarrassed that she got a spank on her rear end, and she knew Sabrina was going to explore all of her body. She then felt the fingers return to her belly and she started to shake in her bonds. Her stomach was always very ticklish there and hoped the fingers would at least be gentle there. She knew she wouldn’t be able to stand the harder tickles. Then she shrieked as she felt the fingers tickling her back once more. She tried to twist her back around, but it was no use. The dual sensations tearing through her body made her laugh harder and she desperately tried to get herself out of the bondage.

Babs watched with great entertainment as she saw how Sabrina was playing with La Diabla’s body. There didn’t seem to be a plan with tickling the outlaw, as her partner was mixing it up a bit. She was eager to see the lower half of the outlaw’s body get tickled. She loved it when she saw that gorgeous ass get smacked, then the belly and back were tickled. She was still worried about her partner’s emotional state, but she seemed to be holding up and having a good time. She wanted to hear more of the desperate laughter and felt the urge to encourage Sabrina. “Wow!! Listen to her laugh! Who would have ever thought that the infamous outlaw La Diabla was nothing but a ticklish little girl! Hehehe” she taunted.

Sabrina heard her partner’s voice and turned around to look at her. She could see how excited she was, and she was happy she was there. She and Babs always enjoyed tormenting victims and she started to wonder if she should let Babs participate in the torture of La Diabla. After watching what she did to the woman from the Plotsville Bank, Ruth, Mandy, and especially Becky Lockhart, she knew her partner was very skilled. She even proved it again with Mia inside this fort. But would she let her torment someone that she once cared for deeply. She felt this moment should be between her and her former lover as it was very personal. She did like it that Babs would help taunt the outlaw, so that was a good thing and she figured that would help humiliate La Diabla. “Yes!! Remember how everyone feared her? She walked around and folks would cower to her feet. Little did they know, she is so ticklish! Listen to her scream! The good news is, I don’t think we really have begun to torture her. What we are about to witness is the end of the legend known as La Diabla. She will be just Salem the sex slave! Hehehehe” she taunted and then scurried her fingers faster on the exposed belly.

La Diabla heard those words and she groaned. Hearing how much of a prize she was and then being in this position really made her feel humiliated. She knew of her reputation, and it was true. Her being in this position was something that did not happen often and if anyone found out her weaknesses, her reputation would be in shambles. She was no longer a part of El Guapo’s gang, and if she was sent away as a sex slave, the myth of that gang and her reputation would disappear. That thought bothered her because she prided herself on being feared. She liked the reactions she got when people heard her name. It was even recently when she met Darby’s apprentice, Becky Lockhart, that her reputation was firm. The young woman was very nervous upon meeting her. She also had that adulation from her own new friends and apprentices, Gabby and Veronica. Now, she was tied up, naked, and her most personal areas were exposed. Her former lover was tickle torturing her in front of others and she couldn’t do anything to stop it. La Diabla figured she had to somehow fight her way out of this. Now, Sabrina was talking about her myth dying and that bothered her. She worked hard to build that legend and now it could all be wiped out by someone she once cared for and an army of Greek women. “Sabrina…..listen to me. Enough of this. Let me go. You do not want to keep torturing me.” she told her.

Sabrina turned around and looked at La Diabla again. She loved hearing the sound of that voice. It didn’t sound like a voice in control to her. It sounded like a voice of concern. She wondered if what she told Babs was having an effect on the outlaw. She knew how big of an ego La Diabla had and now she had the opportunity to break her and assume that reputation of being the most dangerous woman in the Southwest. She felt a thrill go through her body the more she thought about it. She figured with La Diabla getting shipped off the Greece to become some unknown sex slave, she would build her own reputation. She would tell everyone she vanquished the outlaw. Even though there were still emotions for her in her heart, the idea of finally assuming that reputation gave her a much-needed focus. She had to not think about that past between them and now look to her new future. A future that would get her more notoriety and more money. It was time to bring the “queen” down and assume the throne. Sabrina got closer to her former girlfriend and reached her right hand under her and started to drum her fingertips on that belly. She could feel the muscles quivering and now the urge to torture only grew. “Salem, Salem, Salem. I do want to keep torturing you. Babs is right. For so long, women and men feared your name. They knew how dangerous you were and how evil you were. Now that is my job. It is my turn to be what you once were. I wonder if I should give myself a catchy nickname. Hehehehe” she joked.

La Diabla heard Sabrina speaking and she could tell the outlaw was now thinking about taking over her reputation. The competitive fire within her started to grow as she did want to remain a legend and not disappear into the night. She had that tough meeting with El Guapo who seemed content with letting his name fade away and accept defeat, but it was hard for her to do so. She wanted to protect her reputation and let it stay alive, even if she wasn’t doing the same acts as she did before she met Darby and Cheyenne. “Sabrina, I know you are enjoying yourself torturing me. But we know I am still dangerous and when I get out of here, you know how I am. I don’t want you to get hurt.” she threatened, feeling her ego grow.

“Hahahahaha you hear that Babs?? You hear that Peta?? This naked bitch thinks she is getting out of here. I guess she forgot that she is tied down, and as naked as a cheap whore. The best part is, she talks tough, but she is such a ticklish little girl! La Diabla is a myth. She really should be known as La Gatita. The little kitty! Hehehe” Sabrina taunted. She could sense the pride on La Diabla coming out and she loved that she seemed to have struck a nerve. Now she could further humiliate the woman.

La Diabla heard that nickname and it set off anger within her soul. When she was being tickle tortured by Sabrina moments ago, that was more about their past relationship and the pain from it. Now it was about ego. She could not lose that battle. She understood why Sabrina would be upset over the breakup, but when it came to her name, she wanted to fight against that. “Funny you talk about me like that. Like how you are telling those other bitches how ticklish I am, and yes, I am ticklish. But you seem to forget, so are you. In fact, even worse so. Why don’t you tell those two goons about the time I tied you up and tickled you all over until I made you literally kiss my ass? Remember that? I remember how soft your lips were when you kissed my naked ass. Remember how we got into an argument because you said I demeaned you? Well bitch, it will happen to you again.” she spat back.

Sabrina reacted in shock as La Diabla mentioned that moment from years ago. Even though she was in deep love with La Diabla, that incident was not a pleasant one. She remembered how drunk the outlaw was and she was pounced upon. It started off as a fun time as she was being tickled, but then she was tied down. She didn’t want that to happen and as much as she begged to be released, so they could just make out, La Diabla kept her tied up and tickled her all over her body. It was not a sensual, playful tickling moment, it was actual torture. She remembered begging and pleading for her to stop, but since La Diabla was drinking, she went overboard with her tickling, and it really felt like torture. It wouldn’t stop until she was forced to beg to kiss the naked ass. When she did it, she remembered what La Diabla told her:

“You will always be my bitch. You belong beneath my ass. Know your place, you slut.”

Those words really hurt her, and she cried when it was all over. They didn’t even have sex because La Diabla passed out drunk soon afterwards. It was a humiliating moment for her, and it really hurt her deeply. The following day she expressed her pain to the outlaw, and it was dismissed by her. She was told she was overreacting and that she should be much stronger than that. She should know that when she is drunk, she will not be thinking, so she should get over it. That bothered her because she felt demeaned and humiliated and La Diabla didn’t even seem to care about her feelings. She eventually moved on from it because there were so many good and loving moments after that incident. Now, she was re-living it. Sabrina came out of her memory trance and now she felt her anger building up. That was a horrible moment and La Diabla was forcing her to relive the trauma. She couldn’t believe that even though she was tied down, and naked, she was still trying to exert control over her. That really set her off and now it was time to make this woman suffer! “Oh, you think so huh? I don’t think you realized how much you hurt me from that time. You seem to remember it though and you STILL do not care. Now, you are going to PAY for that!!” she shouted.

La Diabla heard the tone in Sabrina’s voice and now her own mind started to think she may have made an error in judgment. She was still tied down and completely vulnerable and now she just pissed off the woman who was intentionally trying to torture her and now she just gave her more fuel. Regret came to her mind, and she knew she had better do something, or Sabrina was going to really work her over. “Wait! You’re right! I’m sorry! I’m SOOOOOORRRRRYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she exploded in laughter as she felt the hands squeezing her ribs and her sides close to her hipbones.

Sabrina reached for the sides of La Diabla with great force as she wanted to punish this woman. Her anger was now on full display as those hurtful words and that memory filled her mind. It was time to completely humiliate La Diabla and make her suffer. Her fingers moved all over the sides and moved towards the hips. She remembered the sensitive areas of the hipbones and then squeezed firmly and loved the reaction she was getting out of the outlaw. She loved how loud she was screaming and how her body was quivering under her touch. She then kept her left hand squeezing the right hip area of the body and used her right hand to reach under and find that very sensitive stomach skin. That seemed to produce a fresh wave of hysterical laughter and now she wanted to destroy a woman she deeply loved. “Oh, not so tough now, are you? Laugh bitch!! I am going to fucking destroy you! You are now MY bitch!” she shouted.

Babs felt very excited as she witnessed that exchange between her partner and the outlaw. She felt responsible for this current action because she mentioned La Diabla’s reputation. That seemed to strike a nerve with the prisoner and now she was going to pay for it too. She was also surprised to learn about that incident between Sabrina and La Diabla. She imagined how Sabrina must have felt to kiss La Diabla’s ass. She did not know the details, but apparently, it was not a pleasant memory for her friend. She was afraid to ask about it as she did not want Sabrina to lash out at her. However that incident went down, it seemed to fuel both women. She loved listening to the hysterical laughter echoing across the room and she felt energized by it all. It seemed as though Sabrina was now going to really torment that woman and hopefully avoid the emotional trappings of their past. Babs wanted to help her from falling into that trap and the best way she knew how was to join this torture and work over La Diabla as well. She started to have a craving for those feet. She loved what happened to both La Diabla’s and Darby’s feet in that room and now she wanted to tickle them. She then walked closer to where the action was and moved to the opposite side of the table, which was on La Diabla’s right side. She did a quick glance at the ass and could see the bottom of the right foot, then she looked at Sabrina. She saw her in that deep trance of wanting to dish out as much torture as possible. “Get her Sabrina!! Let me tickle her feet for you. Let’s drive this bitch out of her mind!” she offered.

Sabrina looked up at her partner and saw the sadistic smile on her face. It took a moment for her brain to register what she said, and then her emotions got high. She loved Babs. Babs was her partner and best friend, and she started to feel guilty at the moment. She wanted La Diabla all to herself. Even though Babs had helped her torment the women of Plotsville, this was a deep personal matter and she wanted to do it herself. “No!! This stupid bitch is all mine! MINE!!!!” she shouted at her.

Babs heard that very angry tone and figured it would be best if she walked away. Her partner had that look of rage in her eyes and didn’t want to further exacerbate the issue. Even though she didn’t like being yelled at, she did understand why Sabrina snapped like that. This entire session was not about business at all. All the other victims were business. This was all personal. She tipped her hat towards her friend, and then slowly walked away. “Ok, have at her. Break her….” she simply said.

Sabrina felt bad about yelling at Babs, but then she turned her attention back towards La Diabla’s body. She could feel her body shaking under her touch and she wanted to continue to push the torment. Her fingers then found that bellybutton and she remembered it was a very sensitive area. She remembered how whenever she kissed it, it made La Diabla quiver and giggle. Now instead of trying to give her sensual pleasure, it would torment her. She took the tips of her right index and middle fingers and placed them inside the navel. She then wiggled them around and she immediately felt the stomach muscles tightening. She wiggled them faster, hoping to drive as many intense feelings as she possibly could into this area to make her suffer. “Laugh bitch! Laugh!! Awwww….does Salem have a ticklish tummy? I know she does! I am going to tickle you until you pass out! Remember, you are a gatita, and they love it when their tummies are played with…..” she teased.

La Diabla continued to laugh hysterically as she felt those fingers tickling right in her belly button. The powerful ticklish shockwaves tore through her, and she tried her best to move her body around. The realization of her bondage really bounced around in her mind because she couldn’t really move anything. The only thing she had free movement was her fingers and her toes. She also hated being called a kitten as her ex-lover continued to taunt her. She knew she was in deep trouble and that feeling of not being able to do anything started to tear down her mind. She closed her eyes and felt those fingers wiggling around in her navel. “HAHAHAHAHAH SABRINA!!! YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE TO STOP!!!” she wailed away.

Sabrina heard that laughter and she just continued to tickle the navel. She started to press her fingers further into the navel, doing her best to bring out the worst sensations possible. It was time to break this woman. It was time for her to break that very strong mind of La Diabla. It was time for her to suffer. “I am not going to stop until you call yourself La Gatita. La Diabla is dead. La Gatita will live to be a sex slave. Hehehehe” she taunted.

Thalia continued to tickle Darby’s belly and she enjoyed every moment of it so far. She loved every moment so far, and she especially loved the way Darby would react when the small paintbrush would tickle all over the stomach area. It even forced Darby to apologize for her tone of voice and that was a sign she was wearing down. She also knew from her vast experience that the belly button would probably be the worst place of all on the stomach area. She let the brush slowly stroke downwards and it made its cruel ticklish path towards the navel. She saw the stomach area quivering and once the brush got close, she rested it right at the top of that sweet opening. Her eyes then looked back at Darby’s face, and she had a sinister smile. “I think you already know how bad this is about to be….” she told her.

Darby groaned a little as she knew what was about to happen next. She felt the brush stroking her skin down the length of her belly and knew she was in deep trouble. She could feel those stiff and prickly bristles right above her belly button and it sent a wave of ticklish fear throughout her body. She knew she was about to endure a hellacious tickle attack and she thought about bracing herself. The problem was that she was already getting tired. She still felt the urge to resist Thalia and not give in so easily, but she knew she would not be able to hold out much longer. It always amazed her how she was so ticklish, and these female criminals always discovered that weakness. She prided herself on being a great fighter, but after facing Helga and Thalia, she knew she had to get better at fighting. These women were like machines. They had great fighting skills. Darby thought if she ever got out of this mess, she would have to learn new fighting techniques. Then she grunted as the brush started to move inside the wall of her navel. That feeling was very intense and that made her realize that this next stage was going to be absolutely horrible. “Thalia……please don’t do this….hehehe….come on, I apologized….” she managed to say while still holding her breath somewhat.

“I know you apologized, and you should have done that a long time ago. Since you were such a bitch, I have to punish you. You are not ready for be a sex slave yet. But you will be…..you will be.” Thalia threatened as she moved that brush very softly through the navel. She could see the look of ticklish agony on Darby’s face and knew this woman was going to be screaming any moment now. She then did a quick circle in the navel area, and she saw the abdominal muscles tightening. She did like Darby’s physique and was going to make sure every single muscle was overworked. The brush then went to the center of the navel and did a quick swirling motion. “Does this tickle?” she asked with a grin.

“WHAT THE HELL??? HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO OH GAWD!!! THAT TICKLES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA” Darby exploded in laughter. She felt that swirling motion in her navel and she could not hold out at all. She instantly exploded in laughter, and it echoed all over the room. That brush felt absolutely horrible to her. Those prickly bristles were touching her very delicate and sensitive skin and almost made her leap out of her own skin. She trembled in her bonds, and she started to feel very desperate. Thalia was finding her spots and was not going to stop until she felt like stopping. The idea of being tickled for a long time frightened her and she wondered how much could she resist. At the moment, she didn’t want to resist at all as that brush produced those devastating ticklish effects.

Thalia loved the sound of Darby’s hysterical laughter and wanted to pull out more of it. She then did a very slow twirling of the tip of the brush. Those bristles were titillating those nerve endings inside the navel, and it had to produce the worst ticklish feelings ever. It was such a gift to her that Darby was this ticklish. She wondered how ticklish she would be, and it had exceeded expectations. Now she could take her sweet time and punish this woman. Her eyes focused on how the brush moved inside that area and she just kept up her methodical tickling. The brush then made it towards the lower edge of the navel and she got another ticklish scream. “This is too much fun! Darby, I think we will have to explore your belly button everyday going forward. You really are ticklish here, aren’t you?” she teased.

Darby heard those words, and it frightened her to her core. She knew if she was a sex slave, her entire body would always be tickled and would happen probably every day. Her head started to rock back and forth, doing anything she could do to block out those horrific ticklish feelings. It was no use as the brush kept touching her nerve endings and wave after ticklish wave destroyed her inside. She looked at Thalia who was looking at her navel. She could see how she was focused, and her facial expressions did not change. She had a calm demeanor and looked like she was very methodical in what she was doing. That’s what made her such a dangerous opponent. When she faced La Diabla and was captured by her, the outlaw was very expressive in her actions. She knew it was emotional and the suffering was great. She also remembered how Madam Olivia tickled her in that brothel and even at that Mission. That woman was also very expressive in her torture and drove her insane. The torment by Gloria was the same. Helga was similar to Thalia in that they both enjoyed torturing people. But there was something about Thalia’s demeanor that was different. She was very disciplined it seemed and took this kind of torture seriously. It was like it was her craft. Darby wondered if she could somehow rattle the woman. Perhaps get her off her game. It was a long shot, but she had to try something. “THALIA!!! YOU’RE SUCH A BITCH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed, hoping that would somehow distract the Greek warrior.

Thalia heard what Darby said and ignored her. Right now, she wanted to torture this woman and crush her. The brush now started to do a clockwise motion of stroking inside that sweet navel, which seemed to pull out even more guttural laughter from her victim. She knew Darby was in agony and it was time to prolong it. She even knew it was time to keep up the emotional torture as well. She knew what button to push, and it was time to push it! “Such a sweet navel. Bessie’s was just as sensitive as yours. I am telling you Darby, torturing her was very enjoyable to me. Like I told you, her screams were like music. Her navel is probably more ticklish than yours. Oh, you should have heard what she was willing to do to avoid being tortured. Want to know?” she taunted.

Darby continued to scream her laughter as that brush was really moving inside her navel in a circle like manner. She did wonder what Thalia did to poor Bessie and knew it wouldn’t be good. She felt her emotions building again because of what happened to poor Bessie. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEAVE HER ALONE!!!” she screamed.

“You’re so funny…hehehe” Thalia joked as she heard Darby. She shook her head and knew the deputy was getting desperate. She also knew just how much Darby cared about Bessie and she knew the next words out of her mouth would really affect her. “I will tell you anyway. When I tickled her belly button, she even requested to perform oral sex on me and all my friends. Are you willing to do that too?” she asked.

Darby kept screaming from the brush in her navel and now she heard what Thalia. That didn’t sound like Bessie, and figured Thalia had to be lying just to get her emotional. She shook her head vigorously again and tried to fight the ticklish sensations. She also wanted to push back against Thalia’s insults to her friend. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO SHE DIDN’T!!! HAHAHAHAHA BESSIE IS NOT HAHAHAHAHA LIKE THAT!” she laughed.

Thalia stopped her brush stroking and paused the tickling. She heard Darby’s screams and knew this woman was trying to maintain a positive image of Bessie. This delighted her because she knew she could continue to break Darby’s will through her friends. She crossed her arms for a moment, the brush still in her right hand, and waited for Darby to catch her breath for a moment and then look at her. It took a few seconds, but Darby’s eyes opened and then locked onto hers. “Oh? You don’t think your friend is like that? Hehe she has you fooled.” she chuckled.

Darby felt her lungs burning but was grateful that the tickling paused for a moment. She knew every time she got a break, she had to take advantage of it. She was huffing and puffing, trying to get her wind back. She could still feel those residual ticklish feelings and it made her body quiver involuntarily. She then looked at Thalia’s face and saw that smug expression. She hated the fact that the Greek bounty hunter was using her friend’s plight against her. “I….don’t……think….she would… say that.” she panted.

“Well, you are wrong. You are really wrong. Bessie was laughing so hard as I tortured her, she wanted to eat my pussy for it to stop. Believe me, you will be saying the same thing when I am done with you.” Thalia said with some happiness in her voice. She knew what she was going to say next would probably really affect the deputy and it was time to really start to crumble her mind.

“Bessie…..she is not like that. I doubt she would ever……say something like that. She is too honorable and if she did say it…..it was out of desperation.” Darby wheezed. She started to get upset as she imagined if Bessie said it, it would have to be under duress. She didn’t like the way Thalia was making it seem like it was Bessie who would just blurt that kind of thing out there.

“Darby, did you know Bessie is a whore? She even admitted she was. So, her wanting to eat our pussies is just a natural thing for her to say. What can I say, she is a slut.” Thalia told her. She knew that wasn’t the most accurate version of what happened, but it didn’t matter. She wanted to get a rise out of Darby, so she could punish her further.

Darby’s jaw dropped when she heard Thalia say those cruel things about a woman she really cared about. She shook her head in defiance as she was not going to believe her friend were those things. She knew Bessie very well and knew what kind of character she had. Those words were highly insulting and that brought anger to her mind. “You bitch……you better stop speaking about Bessie in that manner.” she growled.

“She really has you fooled. Listen to me you stupid idiot, your dear friend Bessie IS a slut! She is a common whore. She was more than happy to show her pussy to us if I were to stop tickling her. Like I told you before, she really has a pretty pussy. I actually like her mouth better. Those larger lips of hers really know how to suck on a pussy….” Thalia told her with a sinister grin. She loved the way Darby was reacting, which meant when she tickled her again, it was going to be much, much worse.

Darby’s jaw dropped as she heard those words about Bessie. She knew Thalia had to be lying because she knew her friend very well. However, her mind did start to remember how Bessie would easily follow Gloria’s sexual requests. She knew those two would have sex often and she even wondered if Bessie was having sexual relations with Phoebe, Gloria’s daughter. That knowledge made her consider that perhaps Thalia found out about that information and used it against Bessie. Now her heart started to race faster, and her anger grew. “Why you lying bitch!! I suggest you never say those things about Bessie ever again. If you do not stop, I promise you I will make you pay for everything you are saying to her. I promise you!” she threatened.

Thalia got her face closer to Darby’s and grinned. Now she was eye to eye with the trapped deputy and it was time to put her in her place. She liked the way Darby was getting emotional, but she did not like the fact that her prisoner was threatening her. She then leaned her body back a little, then she reached her left hand back as far as she could, then swung it and slapped Darby’s right cheek as hard as she could. The slap echoed inside the room and then she looked at Darby’s face again. She could see her cheek turning a bright pink after that slap and the look of shock on the deputy’s face. “Don’t you ever talk to me like that again! Your friend is a WHORE and a SLUT!! When you finally see her, she will even tell you she is! I got her to confess. Now, it is time to make you suffer again. You will be my new slut….” she threatened.

Darby felt that stinging pain in her cheek as that slap was very hard. It shook her to her core, and she looked at Thalia. This woman was in control, and she was still trapped. Then she heard the threat and those words again and it really bothered her. She wanted to fight for Bessie’s honor, as she did not like how Thalia insulted her. Then she looked at the small paintbrush falling from the right hand of Thalia to the floor and suddenly those hands were reaching for her body! “No no no no NO NO NO NO NO HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!” she screamed.

Thalia reached her hands forward and started to tickle the stomach area of Darby once again. Now it was time to really work the deputy over after that emotional exchange. Darby had gotten very angry with her, which meant every nerve in her body was on alert, so this tickle attack would be even worse. She drilled her fingers deep into the belly area and wanted to pull out the worst sensations. She even went after the belly button and poked and teased in that spot. She wanted to make sure Darby knew who was in control. She wanted her to feel helpless and that no matter how determined she might be, she was still going to be a sex slave. Her fingers then went after the sides and the ribcage as well. She knew all of the sweet spots and was going to keep pushing and tormenting the deputy. “Laugh for me bitch! No matter what you say, or how determined you are, you are MY BITCH and will always be!” she yelled at her.

Carissa loved what was happening and she really enjoyed that exchange between Thalia and Darby. She remembered when Bessie did say she would perform oral sex on everyone in the room as Thalia tortured her. She also loved the way Thalia manipulated some of the facts to get Darby angry. She did love the way Darby got so angry and she knew why her commander was doing that method. Breaking a stronger woman was always the best thing to do. To make them think they had a chance, but then succumb to the torture and be as weak as a mouse. She loved listening to Darby’s hysterical laughter and hoped the torment could last forever. She also looked forward to when Thalia would go after Darby’s sexual areas and those big, pink feet of hers. Her commander was doing a great job and it wouldn’t be too long before Darby submitted. She licked her lips and felt her adrenaline flowing. Victory was near!

Darby was surprised by the intensity of the attack on her belly. She was still angry that Thalia insulted Bessie, and now this tickle attack really threw her for a loop. The fingers were moving very fast over her skin, and she just exploded in laughter. The way Thalia attacked her, it made her body start to really heat up and she felt the need to breathe freely. She closed her eyes and moved her head all around. Her fists were clenched, and her feet were waving around. Then she let out a guttural laugh as the fingers went back to her ribs. They were lightly squeezing the area and found some really delicate spots. She was truly suffering, and she got frustrated because no matter how hard she strained at her bonds, no matter how focused she tried to put her mind to fight this attack, the sensations were too overwhelming and she started to just laugh freely. Her fists relaxed and her feet stopped moving. She just let all of her laughter out and when the fingers went inside her navel again, she started to fall into silent laughter.

Thalia loved moving her hands rapidly around the torso and found all the spots she had discovered already. She loved how the ribs reacted, and the stomach. She definitely found a sweet spot in the navel which made her prisoner slip into silent laughter. She always loved it when her victim went into that kind of laughter. It meant the sensations were too powerful and the body was starting to submit. She turned her head to the left and saw Darby’s hand relaxed and no longer in a fist. Then she looked towards her right and saw the same with the left hand. She was delighted to see the link pink skin of the palms. She looked at Darby’s face and it was wracked in ticklish agony. The mouth was wide open, and she could see her teeth. Thalia knew Darby was slipping away and she did an extra push with her fingers to make this moment last a little longer. She wanted Darby to think this was going to last forever and push her to her absolute limit and thinking it was going to past that point as well. “That’s right Darby, you are all mine.” she told her in her menacing voice.

Darby shook her head again, trying to get some air back in her lungs, but those fingers pressed into her flesh again and it rocked her body. This was such a helpless feeling and she remembered when Gloria and Helga tormented her inside that secret closet of the mansion in Santa Selena. Those two women pushed her to her absolute limits, and she was broken. She remembered how she surrendered herself to those women and now she felt that she was getting close to that point again. She started to mouth the word “please” hoping it would help her somehow. Then she felt the fingers go to her belly button again and that sent another major jolt of ticklish electricity throughout her entire body. She could feel her eyes getting wet and knew those tears were going to come out soon. Darby wanted to fight that feeling because if she started crying, then she knew the Greek bounty hunter was going to exploit it and torture her even further.

Thalia did a few more fingers pressing into the flesh then started to slow the tickling down. The silent laughter went on for some time and she had to make sure Darby was still alive and breathing. She then started to go a little slower and soon, she started to hear Darby’s voice once again. The laughter was becoming audible again, and then she removed her hands. It was time to get Darby some air and prepare her for the next attack. Now that she got to play with the armpits, stomach, and ribs, it was now time to finish off the upper body. This was something she was looking forward to as she wanted to get Darby’s body sexually excited. Once she got her horny, she could exploit that extra sensitivity and continue to break her will. She took a small step back and folded her arms again. She stared at the deputy and listened to her starting to cough, giggle, and groan in agony. She was delighted to see how sweaty Darby was getting and her hair was becoming a lot more soaked with sweat. She then thought of something fun to do as her prisoner recovered. She then walked away from the front of Darby and made her way towards the back of the chair.

Darby gasped for air as she felt her lungs burning and desperate for oxygen again. That attack on her midsection was very brutal and now she was trying to recover. She knew that her ordeal was not over, and she had to preserve some strength. Since she had been through these moments many times, she knew there were other parts of her body that were probably going to be tortured. Her head leaned back against the chair, and she let it slump to her left side. She was feeling tired, and she coughed a little. She then let her head fall forward and it slumped down. She then felt her head snapping backwards and felt something pulling on her ponytail. She realized that Thalia was no longer in front of her and that was probably who was pulling her hair. “Ow…..Thalia! Let go of muh hair…” she whined.

Thalia chuckled to herself as she had Darby’s ponytail in her right hand. When Darby’s head slumped forward, that was the perfect opportunity for her to get a hold of it. She then used her left hand to unravel the rubber band that held the ponytail. She then slipped that band off and now Darby’s hair was going to be loose. She let go of the hair and as Darby’s head went forward a little, she used both hands to run it through the sweaty hair. She spread it out and fanned it as she wanted Darby to be in all her glory. Now there was nothing foreign on Darby’s body. She was 100% nude. She then walked from behind the chair and got in front of Darby once again. She could see how long the hair was and it was spread out everywhere. She was tempted to cut it, but Christos liked long hair, so she decided against it. She knew if she cut that hair off, it would probably destroy Darby forever. She then saw Darby looking at her and she smirked at her. “There you go! Let’s take a look at your hair. Always in a ponytail. I saw your photos and even drawings and you like that ponytail. Now, we see all of your hair. I have to admit, I do like your hair like this. It does accentuate your beauty.” she told her.

Darby felt somewhat embarrassed as she always had her hair in a ponytail until she bathed or went to sleep. Not too many people saw her with her hair down. It wasn’t a problem per se, but she preferred keeping it in a ponytail. She also heard the compliment from Thalia, and she didn’t know how to feel about it. It was always nice to be complimented, but she knew there must be more to it. She knew the Greek woman didn’t like her, and wondered if somehow her hair would come into play. Nonetheless, she decided to at least respond to the compliment. “T-Thank you….” she panted.

“I may despise you, and I may want to completely destroy you, but even I can admit you are rather attractive. That flowing red hair. That pale skin on your body except for the palms of your hands and the soles of your feet. I bet many men would love to sleep with you as you have a very pretty pussy. I hope you like women as well. Your pussy does look really delicious right now.” Thalia teased, then licked her lips. She did mean what she told the deputy as she did find her really pretty. Now it was time to move into the next phase of her torture and would love to see how Darby would react to it. She didn’t know Darby’s sexuality and she wondered how she was going to react to this next phase of the torment. So far, every woman she tortured in this fort did respond very well sexually. Now it was time for her grand prize to be sexually conquered.

Darby looked at Thalia and still felt a bit ashamed. This woman was complimenting her naked form and she had a feeling what was being said held true for the Greek. She knew from her past experiences that her tormentors always did like how she looked, and the way Thalia licked her lips, she had an eerie feeling about what was going to happen next. “Please…let me go.” she said softly.

“Not yet….I have plans for that body of yours. I do have a question for you….” Thalia told her, then approached her. She was now very close to Darby’s body and looked at the helpless prisoner. She did a quick glance at the vulnerable breasts then looked at Darby’s face. The way the red hair was coming down on the sides of her face did make her look really beautiful at the moment. She then gazed into Darby’s eyes and smiled. “…do you think I am beautiful?” she asked.

Darby gasped a little as the question by Thalia surprised her. She did not expect her to suddenly become so flirtatious. She wondered what the woman was up to because the way her tormentor was smiling, it was like she was about to come onto her. The face didn’t look so serious and twisted. In fact, it looked like it was happy in a sensual manner. She wondered how she was going to answer the question. Even though she hated this woman and everything she stood for and what she has done, Thalia was not an ugly woman. It wasn’t her taste, but she was not ugly at all. She knew she had to answer that question and she had to answer it positively because if she refused to answer or give a negative one, she was sure going to be tortured. “Y-Yes….” she responded.

“Yes to what? Tell me.” Thalia told Darby. She started to have a pleasant look on her face as she stared at Darby’s face.

“Y-You’re beautiful….” Darby said, the words hanging in her throat, but she got it out. Now she wondered what was about to happen next.

“Thank you, Darby. That was the right answer. Now, you already know what I want to do to you, especially when we get to Greece. So, you know I like girls and playing with them sexually. I think we should get to know each other better. There will be times when I torture you, but there will be times when I treat you really…….really nice.” Thalia told her, then reached her left hand up and touched the pink, right nipple of Darby’s breast.

Darby gasped in shock when she felt that touch on her nipple. She looked down and she could see Thalia’s fingers touching her bud and then she felt those sensual sensations running through her body. She always liked having her nipples played with. She then looked back up and saw that flirty smile on Thalia’s face. “Um..um….” she babbled.

“Surprised? I don’t blame you. I am sure you think I am this brute of a woman, and it is true, I am. But I am also a wonderful lover. I am going to really enjoy your body. Imagine yourself waking up in my bed next to me. I might touch you and make you feel good in the morning. I want to show you my very nice side. That way you don’t know what you will get later. It all depends on my mood. Right now, I want to be very sweet to you. Mind if I touch your nipples?” Thalia asked. She loved these types of games with her victims and wanted Darby to fall into it. She knew how much she was confusing Darby, which was one of her favorite techniques. She wanted Darby to be unable to guess what was going to happen to her next, which would make her mind crumble. It was time to really drive her wild and fool her.

Darby had no idea how to react. It was just moments ago that Thalia was this ruthless woman, calling her all kinds of names, and even insulted Bessie. Her tormentor kept saying how much she enjoyed torturing her and others and now she was being very sweet. It didn’t make any sense to her at all, but it was better than her being ruthless at the moment. Now, she heard that request to touch her nipple. She wondered what Thalia was up to, and knew she had to play along to try and figure out what she was trying to do. She also knew if she said “no”, then she was going to suffer. “Yes…you can touch muh nipple.” she responded.

“Thank you, Darby! I am sure you are going to like this…..” Thalia teased. She then put her left hand back on the nipple and slightly pulled on the pink bud between her fingers. She then softly caressed them with her fingers. She was delighted that the nipple started to get stiff, which is what she wanted. Now it was time to get Darby aroused so she could really torture her and break her.

La Diabla continued to laugh helplessly as she felt those fingers in her navel and on her hips. She started to feel her body going limp and that frightened her. It meant her body was going to surrender even though her mind wanted to keep fighting. She felt her face getting sweaty and she even felt how sweaty her hair was getting. Being in the position she was in also made the rest of her body sore. She couldn’t do anything else but laugh as those fingers continued to probe her belly button. It had seemed like forever that those fingers were in her navel and then finally the fingers left that spot. She let out a loud groan as she finally felt some relief. She started to breathe hard and felt some sweat trickle from her forehead and slide to her nose. “Sabrina…..please stop this….” she pleaded.

Sabrina took a step back so she could look at La Diabla’s face. She loved the fact that it was sweaty and appeared to be wearing down. She was still fired up and wanted to keep on torturing her. She then put her face into La Diabla’s and smiled. “Awww….poor kitty is tired. Hehehehe I will let you breathe for a moment, then I will go back to that sweet body of yours.” she taunted.

La Diabla groaned again because she hated being so helpless. She really wanted to be free of all this because once she did, she was going to make Sabrina pay for everything she had done to her. She knew she had broken her heart, but now her own ego was at stake. She hated being called a kitten and really wanted to make her suffer in return. She started to wonder what was next and she saw that smile on the outlaw’s face. “What are you going to do to me?” she asked.

“Oh, I am going to do MANY fun things to you! I must say Salem, I did miss touching you. I am going to touch you a lot. There are some good and bad things about you being tied up like this. It is good for you that I can’t see your breasts freely. They are touching the tabletop, so I can’t see them in their full glory. That is bad for me. Because I always loved your tits! You know your tits are perfect. BUT there is something I can enjoy. Remember how you told me to kiss your ass? Well, I think I want to revisit that. Let me play with your ass a bit, since it is just sticking up so high in the air.” Sabrina told her. She then stood up straight and made her way towards the helpless rear end. She always loved the curvature of the ass of her former lover. She was always so amazed on how she was involved with such a sexy woman. There wasn’t anything on La Diabla that wasn’t very attractive. Her face was perfect. Her body was sculpted. Her breasts and pussy were perfect. The ass was firm and well-shaped. Her hands and feet were definitely gorgeous. The skin was very soft. Now, she was going to have her way with that naked bottom. She then made her way to the foot of the table. Now, she had a clear view of the ass, and even could see that pussy of the outlaw. Her eyes also saw the hands tied together and the soles of those feet mesmerized her. She could wait to play with all of these areas, but first it was time to play with that very nice ass. She reached both hands forward and did a double smack on each cheek. She did it a few times, loving the sound her hands made on that skin. “I just LOVE the smacking sound on your ass! It is ALL mine! Hehehehe” she laughed.

La Diabla felt embarrassed as her exposed ass was now being paid attention to. She hated the fact that her ass was up in the air, and she could not do anything to stop Sabrina from touching her there. With those smacks on her ass, she truly realized how vulnerable she was. She was also quite aware how exposed her pussy was and fear of that area being played with really resonated in her mind. She did not want to be sexually humiliated, much like she would do to her victims. A streak of fear tore through her and then she felt another double smack on her bottom. She winced in pain as Sabrina put a little more power into her shots. “Ow! Sabrina! Don’t do this to me….” she pleaded.

Sabrina started to have her smile grow larger after smacking that perfect ass and she heard that pleading from La Diabla. She knew this must be a humiliating moment for her, and she got excited. She really wanted to embarrass her and now it was time to have her way with the ass and show her dominance. She was no longer the submissive in their relationship and that sweet ass was all hers. She then gripped each cheek with her hands and gave it a gentle squeeze. “I just can’t stop touching this ass. Wow, I really missed it. I think these cheeks are firmer than they were when we were together. You must be doing a lot of working out! Mmmmm…..I can really do some things to this ass. Hehehehe I love this!” she said with joy in her voice.

La Diabla felt those hands squeezing her ass and she felt so helpless. Her ex-lover was going to play with her ass and what made it all the more humiliating was that her ass was high into the air. It was sticking out for all to see, and she couldn’t even really clench her cheeks. Then she felt her cheeks get spread opened and she knew her hole was completely exposed. Her face started to turn red as she was now being examined there. “What are you doing?” she asked in a soft voice.

“Exploring this ass. Such a cute little hole you have there. I love how puckered it looks. Mmmmm the things I can do to your cute hole. Hey ladies, come take a look at this….” Sabrina told Babs and Peta. She was really going to have some fun at La Diabla’s expense by showing off this trapped body even more. She saw Babs approaching with a huge smile and Peta looked really excited. They now stood next to her, with Babs on her right and Peta on her left. She then spread the cheeks out further and the hole was very visible. She then turned her head to her left, and to her right, then back at the helpless ass. “What do you think? Isn’t that a cute little hole? It is so adorable!” she said in a teasing voice.

“It looks…..magnificent. hehehehe It looks so vulnerable. It looks like it wants attention.” Peta said as she stared at the hole. She loved the fact that Sabrina was putting in extra effort to humiliate La Diabla.

“I love it!! You are right, it is a cute little hole! I wonder if it is sensitive too!” Babs added. She felt herself getting really excited and wondered what Sabrina was going to do next. She also noticed the pussy and felt her arousal growing. The fact that the notorious outlaw La Diabla was naked, with all her “goodies” being exposed and examined was a moment that she would never forget. She and her partner loved to embarrass their victims, and with this being La Diabla, it held extra special meaning. She also looked at the upturned soles and loved how they looked. She felt like those high arches were calling her name, but her partner wanted to destroy the outlaw by herself. She figured she could play with them after she broke her.

“I think it is. hehehehe I think when my feather plays with it, she will lose that tiny brain of hers. But first, take a look at her sweet pussy too. I can tell you from experience that her pussy can be really juicy and oh so delicious….” Sabrina teased. She felt so powerful at the moment as she was pointing out all the private areas of La Diabla. She could hear both Babs and Peta “oohing and ahhing” over what they were looking at. This kind of power made her feel invincible and it got her horny. She was looking forward to playing with these areas.

La Diabla closed her eyes in total shame as she heard those women making comments about her most personal areas. She felt helpless and weak as her ass was examined and when she heard Sabrina mention her pussy, she felt terrible. Her dignity was slipping away and then she felt the hands come off her ass. “Sabrina…..how could you do this to me?” she asked with a very soft voice.

Sabrina thought she heard La Diabla say something, and she looked around the ass and towards the head. She could see the face and saw how the eyes were closed. She knew she really must have gotten into the outlaw’s head, and she wanted to shred every last ounce of dignity she had. “What was that? I couldn’t hear you Gatita….” she teased.

“How….how could you do this to me?” La Diabla asked in her soft voice. She wished she could at least get her ass and private region to be covered, and just endure the torture of the rest of her body.

“Because I can. I told you I love your body and how amazing it is. Now all of us can admire it. And, if I am right, your cute little areas are going to be really sensitive. I think my feather wants to play there for a moment. Hehehehe” Sabrina teased. She then walked back to the side of the table to retrieve her feather, then got back into position. She stared at that beautiful rear end and took the top of her feather and carefully stroked it along that line where the ass cheek met the hamstring muscle. She saw the body flinch from that and that got her really excited. She did another stroke and another and the ass was twitching in the air. “Hey ladies, Gatita here has a ticklish ass! Hehehee this will be fun!” she taunted.

La Diabla felt that feather stroking her ass and it really tickled her. She knew she had some sensitivities in that area and what made it worse was that she had no ability to protect that very delicate area of her body. The feather continued to tease right below her left ass cheek, and she let out a giggle. That made her face turn even more red as she was about to be tickle tortured there and there was nothing she could do to stop it. “hehehe don’t! Don’t do that!” she giggled.

Sabrina felt like a kid who just got a new toy. She loved the way the body would move around when that feather stroked across that area. She did it again and again and this time, she went very slow with the feather stroke. She moved the feather from the outside edge of the cheek and across that line until it got to the groin area. She did these two more times and when the feather arrived at the groin area, she gently blew her breath across the exposed pussy. She loved how that entire area was twitching and she thought about the fun she would have with that pretty pussy. She got excited when she heard those giggles coming from her victim and she just could not stop tickling and teasing that area. She then moved the feather to the other ass cheek and dragged it slowly from the groin area, across that line to the outside edge of the right ass cheek. “This must really tickle you because I keep hearing your cute giggles!” she taunted.

La Diabla felt more ashamed as she heard those taunts directed at her. That feathering of those spots was driving her mad and she just kept twitching her body. She couldn’t help but giggle as that soft touch was driving her mad with ticklish sensations. She curled her toes tightly whenever the feather stroked across that area. She also would gasp in surprise whenever she felt Sabrina blowing across her most private area. That breathing on that spot only reminded her how exposed and vulnerable she was. “Sabrina! Stop tickling my hehehehe ass!” she squealed.

“Awwww listen to our cute little kitten, ladies. She has a ticklish ass! I bet this will drive her wild too.” Sabrina teased and then took her feather and slowly slid it down the crack of the ass. The reaction she got absolutely delighted her! The ass started to shake more, and she heard a very cute squeal coming from her former lover. She stroked that feather again down the crack, placing the feather so close to the hole, only to lift it back up in the air, place it at the tailbone area and slide it once again through that crack. The feather touched the very sensitive skin there and she was rewarded with even harder laughter. “Yep, she has a very ticklish crack! Hehehe” she taunted.

Babs felt her body was on fire with lust. Watching this ass tickling scene got her really excited sexually and she wanted to play with that ass and pussy very badly. The day before and right now was filled with so many sexual scenes and she felt she was about to burst. She wished she could reach into her pants right now and rub out a major orgasm that was building. The way her partner was playing with that entire area was the best moment she had ever seen. It was because of who the victim was that it made it all the more special. She also remembered that scene in that isolated barn near Plotsville where she and Sabrina sexually humiliated Becky Lockhart. She remembered how her partner forced Darby to eat the pussy of her apprentice and she had fantasies of that all the time. Now she witnessed Sabrina having her way with a legend of an outlaw. Babs knew after this mission was over, Sabrina would truly be the most feared outlaw in the Southwest, and she was a part of that. She licked her lips the more she heard those very girlish squeals coming from La Diabla.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THAT!!! DON’T HAHAHAHA TICKLE ME THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!! HAHAHAHA IT FUCKING TICKLES!!!” La Diabla squealed as she felt that feather invading the crack of her ass. The sensations were tearing her apart and her humiliation only increased. She could picture in her mind what it must have looked like as her as was being feathered. She felt her entire body trembling in ticklish agony as that feather just kept tickling that spot. Her eyes were watery and then the tears started to come out as the agony was too great. She felt so desperate at the moment and wondered what she had to do to make it all stop.

Sabrina did a quick twirl of the feather along the crack, and she just loved that reaction from La Diabla. She could not get enough of this moment and wanted to savor every single moment. This ass tickling was her best one yet and hearing her ex-lover screaming and squealing resonated in her soul. She then pulled the feather away and stared at the ass. It was now time to really send La Diabla into Tickle Hell. She looked over at Peta and smiled. “Hey, can you spread her cheeks. I think it is time for me to play with that cute little hole. Hehehehe” she requested.

Peta had a large grin on her face as she was about to participate in this humiliating torture. She really wanted to torture the outlaw after getting struck by her several times. She reached her hands forward and placed them on each ass cheek. Then with a gleam in her eyes, she pulled the cheeks apart and that hole was completely exposed. “It is all yours…..” she grinned.

Sabrina licked her lips as she saw that hole sitting there completely exposed. This was going to be a very sweet moment and she took a deep breath. She then turned towards Babs. She knew her partner wanted to play, and she thought of a way to get her involved, but not at this moment. “Hey Babs, I got an idea for you. Once I turn her mind into mush, we have to get her pussy ready. I think you will like my idea…hehehe” she told her.

Babs got excited by those words as it meant she was going to be involved in the torture of La Diabla very soon. It appeared Sabrina was having the time of her life as she was allowing her and Peta to now participate. She wondered what she was going to do and was really looking forward to whatever Sabrina had planned for her. She then looked at the vulnerable hole and looked forward to the sure to be insane reaction from the owner of that hole.

La Diabla felt her ass cheeks being spread apart and she knew what was coming. She knew she was about to suffer a great deal and her fear tore right through her soul. She opened her eyes wide, and she couldn’t think of anything else but to beg for mercy. “SABRINA!!! DON’T DO IT!! PLEASE!! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!! Baby….please don’t do this…” she begged.

Sabrina paused for a moment as she heard that desperate begging. What made her pause was when La Diabla called her “baby”. That was the pet name she was given when she was with the outlaw. She always loved hearing it and it made her feel loved whenever it was said to her. She shook her head and tried to make sure she heard that name. “What did you say? What did you call me?” she asked.

“Baby please don’t do this to me…..I am begging you…please baby, please don’t do this to me.” La Diabla cried out as she was scared out of her mind that her hole was about to be feathered. She closed her eyes and was in sheer desperation mode. She didn’t even truly realize that she called Sabrina that pet name. She was going off her subconscious memories as her fear completely took over.

Sabrina felt a wave of emotions after hearing that word. Hearing it made her remember all the good times they both shared with one another. She loved it when they were near a creek, looking up at the stars and her head was in La Diabla’s lap. She remembered the outlaw looking down at her with a loving glare and she heard that sweet word….

“Baby, these stars make you look so beautiful. I am so happy to be here with you. You will always be my special baby.”

Sabrina had to catch herself as she felt her heartstrings being tugged. She wasn’t called that nickname in such a long time. Her eyes got a little watery and she stood there. Her eyes saw that exposed hole. She could see that firm grip Peta had on the ass cheeks. She looked at the very exposed and vulnerable pussy. Her eyes then went to her feather, and she kept thinking of that moment by the creek. That was such a beautiful moment and she felt so in love.

“Sabrina! Hey, Sabrina! Are you going to feather her or what? That hole looks soooo cute! Torture her!” Babs called out. She noticed that Sabrina paused after hearing La Diabla’s begging and wondered if she was drifting off in memories again. She wanted to see that hole get feathered and tormented, so that she could eventually participate in this moment. She was really horny and wanted some action.

Sabrina snapped out of her trance and looked over at Babs. She realized she went down memory lane and it was time to get back to the torture. She could hear that soft whimpering coming from the outlaw and knew it was time to push her into the abyss of torture. She lifted the feather and then moved it towards the hole. She could see the feeble attempts by her former girlfriend to clench her cheeks, but it was no use. She took the tip of the feather and placed it right on the top part of the hole and then did a swipe of that feather in a clockwise motion around the circumference of that spot and loved the reaction that she got.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK!! THAT TICKLES!!!!” La Diabla screamed as she felt that feather circling around her hole. Those sensations tore right through her body like a hot knife through butter. The sheer intensity of it all went deep down into her soul and she couldn’t do anything else but scream her laughter. It was an absolutely horrible feeling and she just laughed. She laughed as hard as she could as the feelings kept reverberating throughout her very being. She also felt herself wanting to cry because the feelings were really overwhelming her. This was now the worst part of her torture and felt as weak as a newborn kitten. There was nothing she could do and now she suffered for it.

Sabrina continued to trace her feather in that very delicate spot. She loved the reaction she was getting out of La Diabla and wanted to keep pushing her. She wanted her to feel every single tendril, to feel every single intense tickling sensation and to never forget who dominated her in the most intimate way. She knew that no one else could make her suffer as much as she was doing at the moment. Breaking this outlaw would be the greatest accomplishment. She then took the tip of the feather and pointed it right into the middle of the hole. She then placed the quill end of the feather between her palms, and she then rubbed her hands together, forcing the tip of the feather to spin inside the hole rapidly. “Does this tickle?” she taunted.

La Diabla’s eyes nearly went into the back of her head as she felt that feather spinning inside her hole. The sheer intensity overwhelmed her, and she wondered if she was going to pass out. That sensation tickled her so much, she immediately went into silent laughter. She wanted to clench her ass cheeks so badly to protect that area, but she couldn’t. Peta’s hands held firm and she just suffered. She couldn’t even form words, let alone scream. She felt herself slipping away and wondered how much she could endure. This was very horrific for her, and she just wanted it to end.

Sabrina continued to spin that feather and she realized that La Diabla was in silent laughter. She knew she was going to torture a weak spot for her ex-lover and now it was time to push her over the edge. Her eyes also looked at the exposed pussy and could not wait to play with that area. She then stopped spinning the feather inside that puckered hole as she now looked at her next target. She looked at the upturned soles and knew it was time to make those pretty feet suffer. “Hahahaha I hope you enjoyed that. Now, let me play with something you never let me play with that much before. Your feet…..” she said with excitement in her voice.

Darby felt those fingers playing with her right nipple and the shock she felt was that her nipple was very hard. She looked up at Thalia who appeared to have a flirty look on her face. It was such a stark contrast to the face she witnessed this entire time. Her Greek tormentor always had a serious facial expression, except for a few smiles, smirks and grins. Now she looked happy as though she was truly happy to be here. She also had a look of lust on her face and thought perhaps she looked this way whenever she was with a lover. That made her really nervous because as much as she hated being tickle tortured, being sexually played with was always the worst feeling. Her body would often betray her and endure the pleasure. This was one of those moments as she felt her heat starting to rise. Then she looked over at Thalia’s right hand and saw it coming to her left nipple. Her eyes watched as the fingers got closer and to her surprise, she watched that left nipple get stiff. She gasped as she knew she was about to fall into that lustful trap.

Thalia saw the left nipple already starting to get stiff and knew her plan was working. She needed Darby to be sexually aroused to complete her plan of torture. She then placed her fingers on that nipple, and now both of the pink buds were in her clutches. She softly played with each one, really trying to drive home the sensual feelings. She did admire the breasts and was definitely pleasantly surprised how sexy Darby’s breasts were. She wanted to touch them, and to play with them, and very soon, tickle them. “Mmmmmm you have such wonderful nipples, Darby. I like how they feel. So stiff, so pretty. Do you like this? Be honest, because your body is giving it away…” she teased.

Darby looked at her breasts and saw those very strong fingers handling her nipples with such loving care. She felt the waves of pleasure starting to build up in her and now she was starting to get worried. Even though the tickling had stopped, she was more fearful of what her tormentor had planned for her. Then she gasped as the fingers left her nipples, then she felt gentle squeezes on both breasts. She was still comprehending the fact that Thalia was now groping her. “You…..you are squeezing….muh breasts….” she whimpered.

“Very observant of you….hehehe Yes, I am squeezing these breasts. Oh, how soft the skin is. Are you really this soft everywhere?” Thalia asked in a teasing voice. She was starting to enjoy trying to turn Darby on and she even loved the way she was pretending to be a sensual lover. She knew if she was her normal self, it would take longer for Darby to get aroused. Being sweet to her would help the situation better. She let her fingertips softly caress the skin and then she felt the chest shake a little. She then kept stroking her fingers lightly and then she heard a giggle. She looked up at Darby’s face and saw her with a sheepish smile. Her best dream was taking place as this deputy was ticklish everywhere! “A bit ticklish on your breasts?” she asked in a sweet voice.

Darby felt those soft touches on her breasts, and it started to tickle her. She got upset with herself because she had just exposed another sensitive spot on her body, and she knew Thalia was going to take advantage of that fact. She then felt the fingertips slowly trace under her breasts and that really tickled her as that skin was very delicate and sensitive. “Hehehehehe be careful with muh breasts….” she giggled.

Thalia felt a surge of lust in her own body as she was discovering the ticklish spots all over this body. Her eyes even peered further down and now she wondered if Darby had a ticklish vagina. That got her really excited because she wanted to inflict as much torture as possible on the deputy. Right now, she had to focus on getting Darby horny. She then lowered her head and put it close to the right breast. She then gently blew her breath across the stiff nipple, and she saw the breast shake a little. She then went over to the left breast and blew her breath over that nipple. Once again, the chest shook a bit and the nipples remained hard. She then started to lightly caress the undersides of the breasts and got those sweet giggles again. “Poor Darby, you really are ticklish everywhere. It makes me wonder. Should I keep having you giggling, or do you want me to lick your nipples? They looked really good.” she teased.

Darby did not know how to react to that offer. She did not want to be tickled, but she also did not want Thalia to be licking on her nipples. That would drive her crazy sexually and the last thing she wanted to be was really horny for this woman. She already made her nipples hard, and she was fearful that she was about to get moist between her legs. It was a no-win situation for her as she was completely trapped. She started to wonder what would happen to her if she refused both. That would probably piss off Thalia and she would really try to torture her even more. She saw the look in her tormentor’s eyes, and she knew a decision had to be made. Since tickling her would be worse, she felt deep regret of her decision. “You….um, you can….. lick.” she said softly.

“Lick what? What do you want me to lick?” Thalia asked in response. She loved how shy Darby was getting and she had a feeling the deputy knew she was in quite a challenging position. That made her even more excited, and she loved how Darby was being forced to do her bidding.

“Muh nipples….” Darby responded. She then lowered her head in shame as she made her choice. She could not believe she just told Thalia Laskaris to lick her nipples. But that fear of being tickle tortured was overwhelming and Thalia probably would have licked her nipples anyway after tickling her. She hoped she could avoid the tickling part after all.

“Good girl….” Thalia mused as she then licked her lips. She then slowly moved her head closer to Darby’s left nipple and was very delighted at what she saw. That light pink bud was very stiff, and it did look really good. She imagined she would be playing with this nipple quite often when they are in Greece. She wanted to derive her own sexual pleasure from Darby’s body, so this was the perfect test. Once she got Darby horny and forced her to orgasm, that was when she would break her spirit forever. “These look so tasty….” she cooed as she stuck out her tongue.

Darby held her breath in nervous anticipation as she saw that pink tongue of Thalia getting closer to her nipple. She watched with paralyzing fear knowing she was about to be teased sexually. She then closed her eyes and prayed this would not last long. Then she felt that very wet tongue licking across the nipple, and she grimaced. Her mind went into a panic as that wet and warm tongue slathered the saliva all over that spot. She also felt a wave of sexual excitement coursing through her body as it did feel really good to her. She then felt another lick and she let out a moan involuntarily. She felt ashamed as her body was desiring that kind of touch.

Thalia heard that moan and that got her excited. That was the reaction she was hoping to get, and she continued to lick that sweet nipple. She loved how her tongue slid across the nipple, then she took the tip of her tongue and flickered it all over and around the bud. She continued to hear those soft moans coming from Darby and now her own nipples got stiff. She knew what she was trying to accomplish, but she couldn’t help her own body’s desires. She then moved her head over to the right nipple and began licking that one. She did a nice long lick and felt Darby’s body stiffening in reaction. “Mmmmm these taste so good….” she cooed.

Carissa looked over at Rose and Amalia and could see both women very focused on watching what was happening. She could see Rose licking her lips, and Amalia was rubbing her own chest. It was quite an erotic scene and even she felt her desires growing. She then looked back at Thalia licking those nipples and it looked incredible. Her commander was definitely a sexy woman and how she was manipulating those nipples got her really wet between her legs. She couldn’t help herself and started to reach between her legs. If this kind of erotic teasing continued, she was going to make herself cum in her pants. Then she heard some giggling and looked at Darby’s face. She could see a girlish smile on her face, her eyes were closed, and the sweetest laughter was coming from her mouth. She looked at the chest area and saw Thalia was still licking that right nipple but was using her right hand to tickle underneath the left breast. That sight was so intense and so erotic, she moved her hand away from her legs, or she was going to cum. The sound of Darby’s cute giggles, along with the sexual scene happening was getting to be too much for her. Carissa decided to just stand up straight and tried to think of anything else to distract her from this lustful scene. Then she heard another round of giggles and that broke her concentration. Her eyes looked over and still saw Thalia’s fingers tickling underneath that vulnerable mound.

“Hehehehehe Thalia! That tickles! Please! Hehehe ya got to stop!” Darby giggled as she felt those fingers tickling and teasing underneath her breast. The conflicting feelings were driving her wild and she started to feel that panic bubbling up within her again. The tongue on her right nipple felt amazing, and the tickling underneath her left breast was driving her wild. She also realized she was getting wet between her legs and that frightened her. She experienced this moment to realize her body was going to betray her mind and surrender itself to sexual pleasure. She tried to fight the feelings, but then her brain exploded in lust as she felt lips wrapping around her right nipple and felt a sucking type of feeling. She opened her eyes and sure enough, Thalia was sucking on that defenseless nipple!

Thalia wrapped her lips around that helpless nipple, and she was starting to get really aroused from all this. Darby truly was a sexy woman, and she couldn’t help herself. She also loved hearing that delicious giggling coming from her, and she wanted to keep doing this to her. She then let her tongue flicker off the nipple a bit, then took her mouth off the right breast. She then looked up at Darby and could see the confused anguish on her face. It was time to continue to drive her wild. She then moved her head to the left breast and started to suck on that nipple. She sucked hard enough to make Darby’s mouth go wide open and let out a very loud moan. She then used her fingers on her left hand to tickle and tease under that right breast. Hearing those giggles again got her motivated to continue and she started suckling over that breast and tickling the other. She knew Darby was weakening and the thought of finally breaking her got her truly enthused. “Dammit Darby, I could just eat you up!” she teased.

Darby kept feeling that mixture of ticklish feelings as well as the sexual ones as the nipple licking and sucking mixed with those ticklish feelings coming from the other breast. She tried to shake her body, but it was no use. That very warm and wet mouth was over her pink nipple and those fingers still tickled under the other breast. She felt herself becoming more aroused and wondered just how she was going to get herself out of this mess. Then she bit her bottom lip as another wave of pleasure coursed through her body as she felt the tongue flickering all over her nipple, while the lips were still wrapped around it and sucking as well. “Oooohhhhh ya got to stop…..please…..ooooohhhhhhh stop.” she moaned.

Thalia heard that pleading and she just continued to suck on the breast and tickle underneath it. She knew Darby was on her way to being in full heat, and now it was time to torture her a little more. Now that the arousal process started, she wanted to get back to the torture. Then she would visit that sensual style very soon since she still had that pussy to play with. She removed her mouth from the nipple and looked at Darby. She could see the sexual heat written all over the face and she looked for her small paintbrush. It was time to tickle those breasts with no mercy. She found it and then pulled up the right breast to expose that very pale and delicate skin underneath. “That was fun! For someone who is a prisoner, you sure are a horny prisoner. Hehehehe Now, I did hear you giggling, and I know you are so very ticklish on your tits. Now, let’s see how much they really are….” she threatened.

Darby felt that mouth come off her breast and now she opened her eyes. She suddenly felt her right breast get lifted and she looked at Thalia’s face. That sweet, loving face was gone and now the evil one returned. Her eyes then also saw that paintbrush in that hand, and she panicked! She realized what was about to happen and now that she started to get horny, her body was going to be a lot more sensitive! “No!!! You wouldn’t!! Thalia, please don’t do what I think you’re going to do!” she shouted.

“Yes, I am going to do what you think I am about to do. Let’s see how ticklish you really are….” Thalia responded. She then took the tip of the brush and placed it right at the inside edge of the right breast, right there on the sternum. Then she slowly moved the bristles to her left and right across that open skin. She was rewarded with a very powerful laugh and that made her smile. It was time to push Darby’s body further and further into the torture abyss. She loved the way the bristles would spread just a little as it made its trek across that skin. The skin itself was very pale and looked very delicate. The brush then made it past the center of the mound and slowly made it to the outside edge. She loved how the laughter grew louder and wondered how loud she could make it. Once it made it to the outside edge, she reversed course and now the brush was trekking back across that same skin, and she heard a very loud squeal coming from her prisoner. “This must really tickle you, right?” she taunted.

Darby kept laughing as she felt that horrible brush now tickling right underneath her right breast. The skin located there was very thin and had a large amount of nerve endings and it drove her absolutely wild. She closed her eyes and tried her best to shake her chest. Thalia had a firm grip on her mound, so she was unable to get herself free. The only thing she could think of at this moment was that brush slowly sliding on that patch of skin. She felt it when it was on one edge and then the other, destroying whatever will she had left when it moved. She hated this feeling. She felt so helpless and unable to do anything to stop her torture from happening. This entire session was one big humiliation for her as she was at Thalia’s complete mercy. She knew her being aroused would make her more sensitive and she felt those bristles slowly breaking down her resistance. This was definitely not a good spot to be tortured on as it felt just as bad as her feet. She closed her eyes and thought about how much more she could take. Then she felt a very fast stroke and that forced her to open her eyes again and let out another loud shriek. “HAHAHAHAHAHA NO!!! DON’T DO THAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YA GOT TO STOP DOING THIS TO MEEEEE!!” she wailed away.

Thalia could only smile when she heard those desperate pleas. She moved the brush faster along the underside of that right mound, trying to extract as much horrific ticklish feeling as possible. She then saw Darby shaking her head side to side and the red hair started flying all over. She thought it was a funny sight and kept stroking. Then when she moved the brush to the inside edge, she let it go upwards on the sternum, trying to find all the sensitive areas. She then saw the red hair falling over her hands as Darby shook her head back and forth. That really amused Thalia and she started to laugh. “Hahahahaha how funny. Maybe I should have kept your ponytail going. Your hair is all over the place!” she teased.

Darby heard those words, and she didn’t care. Right now, the tickling stopped and that was all that she wanted. She did notice her hair was in front of her and resting on the sides of her face and onto her chest area. Her hair managed to give her a respite, but she knew it wasn’t going to last long. She did her best to get air into her body and also to beg for mercy. “Thalia….that really tickled. Please…you have to stop torturing me….I-I can’t stand it anymore….” she whimpered.

“Oh, it tickled, did it? That’s good to know. First, let me get this hair out of the way….” Thalia told her, then moved the hair back and behind Darby. She wanted clear access to the chest area as she was not done tickling it. She then saw Darby rest her head back, which would help keep the hair from going forward. She looked at the two breasts heaving up and down as her prisoner was trying to get more air into her lungs. She waited just a few moments, then put the paintbrush in her left hand, used her right hand to grab the left breast and pulled it up to expose the delicate undersides of that mound. “Now, let’s see how ticklish this one is….” she threatened.

Darby was still sucking air when she felt her left breast get grabbed and now it was pulled upwards, exposing a new area of ticklish skin. Her eyes went wide, and she saw the brush coming. That brush might as well have been a knife because she was deathly afraid of it at this moment. “NOOOO!!! NOT THAT!!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOO!” she screamed.

Thalia then applied the brush to the outside edge of the mammary and then slowly traced the bristles across the skin underneath the left breast and she loved the way the deputy reacted. A fresh new squeal of laughter came pouring out and she kept moving that brush slowly. She decided to change it up a bit and let it wiggle in a zig zag motion across that area. She smiled as she felt the body trembling in her grasp and knew this must have been sheer hell for Darby. This was what she wanted. She wanted the deputy to just keep suffering. Now that she knew how sensitive she was in this area, she wanted to bring out the worst feelings that she could. “That’s right Darby, laugh. Laugh for your Mistress. Hehehe” she taunted.

Rose watched the entire session, and she was speechless. She found herself with her mouth wide open as she witnessed a true torture session. The pacing of it was magnificent as Thalia went brutal, then used mind games. She also went sweet and sensual, only to return to the sadistic part of her personality. She had no idea how Darby was conscious at this moment because if it was her, she would have snapped already. She remembered her own torture at the hands of La Diabla and her gang. She even started to wonder what was happening to the outlaw in the other room. She really hoped she was suffering at the hands of Sabrina, Babs and even Peta. She did enjoy tickling La Diabla’s feet, and she also got to tickle Darby’s. She did start to wonder when Thalia would tickle those feet, or even possibly have her do it again. Rose was also excited that she was going to be rewarded for finally getting all the farmland that Christos wanted, and it just seemed like everything was falling into place. Thalia was destroying Darby; the outlaw and her friends were going to be tortured. New sex slaves would be brought to her employer so he could satisfy his overzealous sexual urges. She wondered if she could hook up with someone tonight just so she could have a celebratory orgasm. Witnessing all of the torture that took place these last two days would fill a lifetime. She then snapped out of her daydream as she heard another hysterical shriek coming from Darby. She loved the sound of that voice and hoped she would continue to hear more and more.

Darby continued to laugh in ticklish agony as the brush kept moving all across that flesh. The sensations burrowed deep into her soul, and she even begged for mercy, but Thalia was giving her none. The prickly bristles were now tickling the inside edge of her breast, and that made her shake in her bondage. There were so many thoughts running through her mind, but that horrible ticklish feeling was the dominant feeling. She felt her eyes tearing up as this agony was breaking her down. She just wanted it to stop. Now, she let out another loud squeal as the brush started to move quickly across that skin and then it went to the top of her breast. She suffered so much from the underside of her breast, she didn’t realize Thalia let go of her mound and started tickling the top part of her breast. That was a surprise to her system, and it also drove her completely wild. “HAHAHAHAHAHA YA GOT TO STOP!!! I AM BEGGIN’ YA!!! PLEASE STOPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD IT TICKLES!!! IT TICKLES!!!” she screamed.

“I bet it does. Hehehe I love how ticklish these tits are. I really could tickle them forever. How about this? Tell me that you are a bitch, and I might stop….” Thalia said with a grin. She wanted to have a little fun with Darby now and kept swiping the brush over the top of the breasts.

Darby felt that brush still tickling her chest and she just kept laughing. She also heard Thalia’s request and fear tore through her. She knew the Greek bounty hunter was doing her best to keep humiliating her and she felt she had no choice. She desperately wanted this chest tickling to stop and was willing to do anything to stop it. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M A BTICH!! HAHAHAHA A BITCH!!! STOP TICKLIN’ MEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M A BITCH!!!” she screamed.

Thalia stopped stroking the brush and paused her tickling. She was stunned that Darby relented so easily. She figured she would resist a little, so she could torture her more, but she was already doing what she commanded. That was a very good sign that Darby’s will was slipping away, and it wouldn’t be long before she completely broke her. She looked over at Carissa, then Rose and Amalia and nodded her head. This was all turning out beautifully and she felt powerful. She then looked at Darby again and saw her head slumping forward and trying to breathe. “That was fast! You are surely becoming mine….. hahaha You remind me of not only Bessie, but the old lady that got to be tortured yesterday. She is from your town. I think her name was Gertrude or something…” she told her.

Darby heard the name “Gertrude”, and she slowly lifted her head. She was so focused on Bessie that she didn’t think about how poor Gertrude and Mia were doing. She knew Bessie was tortured, but she really hoped the other two were not tormented. She prayed they were still safe. “W-What did you do to Gertrude?” she asked, hoping for the best.

“Well, I didn’t start torturing her. My associates Peta and Amalia over there got to have fun with her. You know, for an older woman, her body is not bad at all….” Thalia responded. It was now time to continue to mess with Darby’s mind as she knew she cared for her friends.

Darby’s heart sank as she heard those words. It appeared that poor Gertrude must have been tortured by these women! She couldn’t even imagine the suffering her neighbor went through. She knew how talented of a tickler she was, but could she handle this kind of torture. She started to feel sadness as she could only imagine the horror someone like Gertrude must have felt in this situation. She was not a soldier, or a deputy or anything that dealt with danger. She was a baker and a very sweet woman. She looked at Thalia’s face, which seemed to be in an amused expression. “You tortured her?” she simply asked.

Thalia could tell Gertrude’s fate was bothering her, so she decided to really make her suffer. “Of course! We all got to witness it. You should have heard her screaming. Underneath that conservative appearance of hers, she was sure a screamer. Especially when she was naked….” she told her.

“S-She was nekkid?” Darby asked in shock. She couldn’t even begin to imagine what Gertrude looked like naked and she knew that had to absolutely embarrass her more mature friend.

“Yes….don’t tell me you never seen her naked. It was a bit saggy and wrinkly, but overall, it was a nice body. I bet you didn’t know she was outrageously ticklish! I loved the way she screamed when Peta and Amalia’s fingers broke her down. She was a sobbing mess when we were done with her. Oh, want to know what the best part was?” Thalia teased.

Darby felt such a sadness in her body as she heard that poor Gertrude was naked, and tickle tortured. She knew that woman did not deserve any of this and she felt it was her fault. She felt like crying and she really hoped Gertrude was ok. She heard Thalia gloating and wondered what else happened to her friend. “What did you do to her?” she asked.

“Well, after we tickled the living shit out of her, I made her feel much better. Much like I am going to do to you by the time we are finished. Her pussy was so wet, so soft and I loved tearing an orgasm out of her prehistoric body…..hehehe” Thalia taunted. She got in Darby’s face and smiled. She wanted her to know she sexually conquered Gertrude to let Darby know how helpless she was to stop her from doing anything she wanted to do.

“Y-You did what? Did you really do that to her? Why?? She has never harmed anyone! She is a sweet lady! How could you humiliate her like that???” Darby asked as she heard that poor Gertrude was sexually dominated. She never pictured her in that kind of moment and knew it must have been soul crushing for her friend. Her emotions really started to break her down because these innocent women were suffering under Thalia’s vendetta against her. She also felt nervous with the warrior’s face directly in hers. It felt intimidating and she kept thinking about Bessie and now Gertrude. She thought they must have been so scared of this woman.

“Because I can, that’s why. Trust me, when she comes to Greece, we will have a mother hen of the harem so to speak. She does have a sweet pussy. I was surprised myself. She came very hard just like Bessie did.” Thalia taunted. She loved telling the deputy what she did to her friends. She wanted her to feel powerless because she could do whatever she wanted to anyone and Darby would not be able to stop her.

Darby gasped in shock as she heard that Gertrude and Bessie both had forced orgasms. She felt terrible for them because they were such sweet people. She shook her head side to side, trying to deny what happened to them. She imagined what it must have been like for them to have this woman playing with their most intimate areas and forcing their bodies to submit to her will. She knew that could be her fate, but she didn’t care if it was if it meant that Gertrude and Bessie would be safe. “How….how could you? That is cruel….” she whimpered.

“Just like you, they are mine. I like making my slaves cum their brains out. Oh, I almost forgot, we also got to torture a few others. One of them also came from Plotsville. That cute young lady, I believe her name is Mia. Yeah, that’s it. Oh, now that one had a perfect body. Hehehe Sabrina really worked her over. I didn’t get to tear an orgasm out of her, but I wish I did. That woman was incredibly sexy.” Thalia mused as she recounted those memories of Mia getting tormented.

Darby’s was shocked once again as her other friend got tormented. Mia was indeed a very beautiful woman, and she knew she must have been scared as well. It really bothered her that it was Sabrina that tormented her. She remembered that day at Plotsville Bank when she sacrificed her own well-being for Mia’s safety. But in the end, she also suffered and was humiliated. This really shook Darby to her core because she was to protect the citizens of Plotsville and now two of them were kidnapped and tortured. Her dear friend Bessie also suffered. She was currently suffering, and she knew La Diabla had to be going through a living nightmare in another room. All of this was crashing in Darby’s mind that Thalia and her gang were winning this confrontation. The thought of being a sex slave seemed more and more real and that got her emotional. It just seemed like there was nothing that was going to stop this woman from conquering them all. “Leave them alone….Please Thalia, set them free. They don’t deserve this.” she said in a soft voice.

“No. They will be sex slaves, just like you. You did this Darby. You are the reason they suffered. Had you minded your own business and let that trafficking ring operate, you and those others would not be here. My employer wanted new sex slaves for his harem, and you ruined it. That is why you are suffering. That is why they are suffering. You may have thought you did a good thing, but all you did was make others’ lives a lot more miserable. Now, let’s continue your punishment. You know what I have been waiting for?” Thalia asked. She loved the fact that Darby was realizing everything she did in Santa Selena was truly coming back to haunt her. She wanted her to be aware of everything she did to lead up to this moment and how others were made to suffer from it. Now it was time to really finish this job, so she could get ready to go back to Greece and enjoy the spoils of victory.

Darby felt defeated as she thought about Bessie, Gertrude and now Mia suffering. What she had experienced so far was brutal, and she could only imagine how those friends of hers felt. She and Bessie were close to one another, and they even shared intimate moments with one another. Gertrude was such a good person, even if she always wanted to tickle the bottoms of her feet. Then there was Mia who was such a sweet woman, and they even shared an intimate moment with one another that one stormy night together. The weight of her failure on this mission grew large and it really affected her. She then heard Thalia’s question and she wondered what that woman was going to do next. “What is that?” she asked, afraid of what the answer would be.

“I think it is time I pay some attention to those feet of yours…….” Thalia threatened, then stepped away from Darby and headed towards where the armrests of the chair were. She was looking forward to finally playing with them and was truly going to make Darby lose her mind!

La Diabla felt her mind coming back to the world of sanity after having a very intimate spot on her body tickle tortured by Sabrina. That feather twirling in her hole had sent agonizing ticklish feelings throughout her entire body. It also wore her down physically. She screamed so hard, and her entire body was tense from trying to tear herself free from her bondage. The ticklish feelings were still pulsing through her body, and she knew any touch on her skin would probably send her straight back to that Tickle Hell she was in moments ago. She wondered how much longer she could survive as her former girlfriend was now going after her very private areas. Sweat was glistening off her forehead and her hair was getting wet. She continued to suck in precious oxygen and tried her best to breathe. She also felt a lot of aches and pains as being in this tight bondage restricted her movements. “Sabrina….no more….no more….” she panted.

Sabrina rubbed her hands together as she stared at La Diabla’s raised ass in the air. She had so much fun tormenting it with her feather. She loved the powerful laughter she tore from La Diabla and when she went after the hole, she could only imagine how horrible it must have been for her. Now she had her sights set on a very sensitive area. It was an area she always wanted to explore, but during their relationship, she really couldn’t touch this spot too often. The feet. La Diabla’s feet were usually off limits except for a foot massage here and there. She remembered when she was told not to touch the feet because it would not be good. Now, she had full access to them, and she thought about what happened when the outlaw was first captured. The assistant of this mysterious Christos Andino, Rose, got to touch those same feet right before her. She loved how much La Diabla screamed in ticklish agony when Rose tickled them. But that was just a warmup. Sabrina felt she could fully torment those beautiful soles and her desire only grew. She loved looking at those high arches and those long toes. She adored that tanned skin and couldn’t wait to touch them. She then looked over at Babs who had a look of eagerness on her face. She thought about how much Babs loved tickling feet and she planned on using her for this next phase. But she wanted the first crack at them. She then reached her right index finger down, and gently tapped the ball of the right foot. The foot started to wiggle, and she heard giggling, which delighted her. “Wow Salem are your feet really that sensitive?” she asked.

La Diabla felt that tapping on the ball of her foot and she immediately felt those ticklish tremors throughout her entire body. She realized her feet were next and panic started to set in. She did not want to be tortured on the bottoms of her feet as that would only drive her wild. She clenched her toes and started to wiggle in her bonds. “Sabrina!! Nooooooo!!! Please don’t touch my feet! I don’t want you to touch them! I am begging you!” she screamed.

“Hahahahaha why how about that? The great La Diabla doesn’t want her feet touched. Oh, my mistake. La Diabla is no longer here. La Gatita is. I tell you what, you do my request, and I won’t tickle your feet.” Sabrina teased, then winked at Babs.

La Diabla felt so very frightened at the moment because her feet were completely helpless. She couldn’t really move them and felt that wood on the tops of her feet. Her soles were vulnerable, and she had a vindictive ex-lover who wanted to humiliate her by tickling them without any kind of mercy. She heard Sabrina’s offer and wondered what she was up to. “W-What do you want me to do?” she asked.

“Watch this….” Sabrina whispered to Babs. She then placed her finger on the bottom of the right big toe. She loved how the skin felt and could already feel that toe trying to get away. “Since you are La Gatita now, how about you meow like a kitten! Come on, I want to hear it! Meow like a newborn kitten. Hehehehe” she requested.

La Diabla closed her eyes in shame as Sabrina was out to completely humiliate her. She was going to be forced to make animal noises. That would be so embarrassing and would destroy her ego. However, she was feeling desperate and did not want her feet tormented. Her mind weighed that option of making animal noises versus having her feet tortured. Her ego was telling her not to do it because if she did, any shred of dignity she had left would be gone forever. But if she refused, she would be in ticklish agony for a long time. “Sabrina…….come on. Just leave me alone. Just leave me alone….” she whimpered.

“That doesn’t sound like a kitten. Well, I guess I just have to persuade you then….” Sabrina threatened. She then scrabbled the fingers on her right hand all over the high arch and she felt that foot immediately seizing up. She figured she would send a very strong message to her prisoner that she was very serious and out to humiliate her forever. Her fingers moved at a dizzying pace, trying to tear out the worst ticklish sensations she could bring. “Come on kitten! Meow!! Meow for Sabrina Alamain, the NEW most dangerous outlaw! Hahaha” she declared.

La Diabla went right into hysterical laughter as she felt those fingers scurrying in her arch. She knew that area was always highly sensitive, and she was going to suffer. Ever since that time in Santa Selena when Helga performed bastinado on her soles, her feet were very sensitive, and any touch would send powerful ticklish tremors throughout her entire body. She tried to avoid foot massages and other attempts at touching her there. Now she felt those fingers moving all over that very sensitive skin and she just roared in agonizing laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Sabrina felt this amazing surge of power in her body as her fingers were moving all over that delicate arch. She loved how tender the skin was and felt as though she could play with it forever. She was so surprised how responsive La Diabla was as she didn’t remember her being this ticklish before on her feet. They were responsive when she touched them years ago, but now they seemed a lot worse. She then pressed the tips of her fingers at the bottom of the arch, and slowly dragged them all the way through that valley, all the way to the ball of the foot. “I SAID MEOW LIKE A KITTEN!!!” she demanded.

La Diabla felt that dragging of those fingers in her very delicate arch and she lost it. The sheer intensity of the ticklish feelings completely overwhelmed her senses, and she was in total panic. This was by far the most agonizing ticklish moment in this entire session. It was even worse than the feathering of her hole. She no longer cared about her pride, she was suffering and had to do something to make that woman stop tormenting her arch. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MEOW!! HAHAHAHAHAHA MEOW!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING STOP!!!” she screamed.

Sabrina stopped tickling the arch and broke out laughing. She heard that desperate laugh and that attempt to try to sound like a kitten. She clapped her hands together as she laughed as it was hilarious to her that the most dangerous outlaw in the Southwest by reputation was now trying to sound like a cat as her foot was tickled. This was such a great moment for her, and she wanted to savor it. “Wow!!! That didn’t sound like a kitten, but that was still so funny!!! Salem, you are a cat now!!! Hahahahahahahahaha” she taunted.

La Diabla groaned in agony as she realized she was forced to sound like a cat. She felt humiliated and there was no way of getting her pride back after that. She started to hate herself for crumbling like that, but that tickling was so overwhelming to her. She felt her eyes watering up again as she wanted to cry. She held back because she still had some dignity left. If she started crying, then it meant complete surrender and she did not want to do that. “Sabrina…….please no more……not my feet……not my feet…” she begged.

“I like your feet! I didn’t realize just how ticklish you were on them. You always tried to prevent me from touching them before. I am making up for lost time! I know you remember how often you would tickle my feet. Remember? I was laughing my head off and you just kept tickling and tickling and tickling them. Oh, I am shivering right now thinking about it. Now, it is time for my payback. That was just one arch. What happens if I tickle both of them at the same time?” Sabrina threatened. She then reached both hands forward and placed her fingers in each respective arch. She then started to scurry both of them in those areas and immediately heard that hysterical laughter.

“AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SABRINA!!!!!!” La Diabla screamed as she felt those fingers scurrying in both of her arches. That sensation tore through her like electricity, and it was agonizing. She couldn’t even really move her head around. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head and her mouth was wide open with a horrific sounding laughter coming out of her body. She couldn’t even move her feet around as the tickling continued. She hadn’t suffered like this ever since that time in Santa Selena and she remembered how she became broken after that time. It was a very traumatic time for her as she felt so weak, so helpless. It took Darby to get her to believe in herself again, even though she felt she could no longer be who she was. Now she was slipping back into those same thoughts as the fingers continued to torment her arches. She already made a sound like a cat out of desperation, had her hole feathered, her entire body wracked with horrific ticklish sensations and there was no way out. Darby couldn’t save her. Gabby or Veronica could not save her. Even someone like Cheyenne was not even around to somehow help her. She was all alone in this room, trapped, naked and now being tormented on her very sensitive feet. There was nothing else she could feel except what was happening on the bottoms of her very sensitive feet. “HAHAHAHAHA HELP ME!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed in desperation.

“There is no one to help you, Salem. You are all alone, just like you made me when you left me, you bitch.” Sabrina said in a very cold tone. As much as she enjoyed tickling these tender feet and hearing that horrific laughter, she did still feel that heartache from the past. Now she was really using her anger to fuel her to keep tormenting this woman. She wanted her to suffer like she never suffered before. She then pressed her fingers on both hands into that tender flesh and moved them very slowly. She wanted to make sure she brought out the worst feelings possible and drive this woman insane. The fact La Diabla was calling out for help meant only one thing. She was losing her will to fight and was on the verge of breaking. She wanted to keep pushing her until she did that and then she would have her revenge.

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png

UP NEXT: Emotions run high as the ladies continue to suffer.

Ok folks, how did you like this part? Both of our favorite ladies, Darby and La Diabla, are going through so much. This may be their greatest challenge. Will they survive? Will they ever be the same? Please continue to follow this epic saga! Thank you for being such awesome fans and your comments are most welcomed!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back