• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 19 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is that time! Another chapter in this phase ending series! There are just 3 chapters left. We are approaching the conclusion and thank you for coming along for the ride. A lot has happened over this series and there is still more to come. I do want to ask if you want to see more of these characters in the future. I have some loose story ideas for a "Phase 4", but I want to know if you are still interested in these characters. As you probably guessed, it takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to write this saga, and I do it to entertain all of you. So if people are done with these characters and their stories, why continue to put that effort into it. So, let me know of you want me to continue! Ok, time for the next chapter! I hope you enjoy it and of course, your comments are most welcomed and desired.

PART 19

Veronica’s eyes bulged out in surprise as she saw what Kylie was about to do. She loved her imagination and could see the look of terror on Peta’s face. She wanted to watch what was going to happen next, but she had to go find something sharp so she and Gabby could have their own fun with Carissa. “Ooh!!! Get her good! Hey, if you wait a moment, I will find something we can cut with and that way we can expose both of them and their girly parts. Hehehe” she told her.

Becky was stunned as she saw what Kylie was doing. She could see the flaps of the pants opening up and knew what Kylie was about to do. She wondered if her blond friend was actually going to play with Peta’s most special area. She heard Veronica mention finding something to cut with and she remembered seeing some shears on a work bench as she was helping to set up to spring this trap. “Ya can look over there at the table! It is over there where the other lady is.” she said as she pointed in a direction.

Veronica looked over where Becky was pointing, and she smiled. She did see the workbench covered in tools, and figured a useful tool would be there. She also saw Amalia sitting there looking very sad as she was tied up. She remembered how she was tied to Babs, but since Sabrina took Babs away, Amalia was sitting there by herself. She noticed she was not as big as the other two ladies, and she wasn’t being paid attention to. She then walked over to the workbench and found a cutting knife. She lifted it and grinned. She started to walk away, but then stopped and knelt down to stare at the final Greek soldier. “Hello there! You look so lonely! We are playing with your friends right now, but don’t worry, we will play with you soon enough. I hope you watch what happens because it will happen to you too!” she taunted.

Amalia watched what was happening to both Carissa and Peta and felt horrible. She watched as they were being tortured and she had no choice but to listen to their laughter. It was a strange feeling to her because they were such skilled combatants and now, they were laughing hysterically and being completely humiliated by women she knew they were better than. She was grateful she wasn’t hogtied like they were as that seemed really uncomfortable when being tickled. Her wrists were bound behind her back, her knees bent and tied together, her booted feet planted on the ground. She felt so embarrassed that this was happening to her and her cohorts and still had a state of shock when she heard Thalia was defeated. That was something she couldn’t even imagine. It seemed impossible for that woman to lose a battle. She also wondered why Sabrina only freed Babs and left her and her friends under these inferior women’s control. Amalia started to think that perhaps Sabrina had something to do with Thalia’s defeat because she was able to leave and was not being tortured right now. That really bothered her because they all had the perfect plan and now, they were going to suffer. When she heard that she would be tormented later, that gave her great fear and she lowered her head. “Leave me alone….” she mumbled.

Veronica stood up straight and giggled. She knew the Greek woman had to be embarrassed. She then went back over towards Kylie and Becky to show them the cutting knife. “Hey, I found this. Do you need it right now? I want to let you use it first, then I can go back over to Gabby, and we can have our way with that bitch.” she asked.

“Yeah, let me use it for one quick second. Becky, can you undo her shirt?” Kylie asked her partner and then reached for the knife. She took the blade and did a few quick swipes on the panties. She wanted to have the feeling of tearing the garment open, she just needed to cut a few slits to make it easier. She then watched Becky unbutton the shirt and pull the flaps open. She then took the blade and started to cut the bra in front. “Be still, bitch. Unless you want me to cut a tit off…” she threatened.

Peta’s heart was beating out of her chest as she felt her underwear being cut a little and then her bra. She was in complete shock this was happening to her. Even when she sparred with Thalia, she never felt this absolute humiliation. She knew these two women were inferior to her in every way and now they were going to play with her body. She wanted to lash out and tear their spines from their bodies, but with that knife on her chest, she couldn’t risk getting cut. Once she felt the bra come loose, she closed her eyes and her face turned red. She was being exposed in the most embarrassing way. “I hate you both….” she mumbled.

“I know you do! I will play with these breasts of yours a little later. I just want to make you realize just how helpless you are and that I can do whatever I want with you. When I am done, you will call me Mistress! Now, let’s see what is hiding beneath this underwear of yours. I really hope you have a pretty pussy, or I am going to be really disappointed in you.” Kylie said with a sadistic tone. She started to feel like that dominating Mistress side of herself. She loved the power she could have over another woman sexually. There were so many sessions with Vera where she absolutely dominated that woman and now, she had Peta in her hands. She looked up at Becky and saw the shocked look on her face. That was another woman she wanted to play with like this and she imagined trapping Becky inside the Wellington mansion, getting her naked and just having a lot of fun with her. She may even have Vera suck on Becky’s toes as she ravished her pussy. That thought gave her a tingle between her own legs and then she looked down towards Peta’s groin. She then placed her hand on the cut edges of the underwear and using her strength, started to tear open the garment. Kylie could hear that fabric tearing and she felt even more excited. She could see the dark brown pubic hairs and licked her lips. “I think you might just have a pretty pussy after all….” she teased.

Becky’s jaw dropped as she saw Kylie tearing open the underwear. She was about to watch this woman sexually humiliate Peta and it made her feel something within her. She was surprised she felt a little excited about this moment and she shook her head. It was a surreal moment as she saw the pubic hairs coming out and, in her mind, she wondered if this was something Kylie wanted to do to her. The young woman really flirted with her a lot and even had some domination over her during their poker game in the hotel. She then dismissed those thoughts as it was Peta that was going to suffer right now, not her. “Are ya really going to tickle her there?” she asked.

Kylie loved the reaction of Becky and could sense she wasn’t the most sexually experienced woman. That made her even more excited about her future plans with the apprentice, but it was time to have her way with Peta. She looked back down and could see how embarrassed the Greek woman was. “Yes, it is time I play with her between her legs. Just like this…..” she said with a sexual tone in her voice.

Peta grunted as she felt a finger start to dabble in her pubic hairs. She felt ashamed that this was happening to her, and a rage was really building up within her. This woman who was smaller than her was now going to try and sexually conquer her. She then felt the fingers moving a little lighter and she was shocked! The sensations of her hairs being played with started to tickle a little. She let out a small grunt as the fingers continued to play with her there. When they moved closer to her slit, it tickled even more. Her body started to jerk around with each touch, and she was surprised that she was ticklish on her groin. She was never tickled there before, and it frightened her. She let out a giggle, then immediately clamped her lips.

“What was that? Was that a giggle that I heard?” Kylie teased as she continued to lightly flutter her fingers through the hair. She moved them towards the leg creases which were tight as the legs were clamped together. She loved the idea of a ticklish pussy and now she was going to have a lot of fun with her victim and completely embarrass her. “Do you have a ticklish pussy?” she asked.

Peta felt her face turn bright red as she heard that question. This was very embarrassing because she discovered she did have a very ticklish groin. She felt those fingers tracing along her leg creases and back through that pubic hair. It wasn’t a powerful tickle, but it was enough to make her want to giggle incessantly. She continued to grunt to avoid having to giggle and she wished this would stop. She did not want to be dominated this way. She figured if she ever lost a fight, it wouldn’t end up with her being tickled between her legs as a way to make her submit. “Stop…….touching……..me…….*grunt*….. you……” she said as she desperately tried not to giggle.

“You what? Go ahead? Say what you wanted to say. Or I will just keep tickling this pussy of yours…” Kylie teased as her fingers then slipped downwards and was now close by the clit area. She loved this feeling of power she had over Peta at the moment and wanted to really drive her wild. She then touched the clit and felt the body shiver under her. She kept playing with that love button and then went back into the hairs, trying to make Peta finish her sentence, or release those sweet giggles.

Becky was sitting there in awe. She could see how Kylie’s fingers were stroking and tickling all over the groin area and knew Peta must have been in agony. She could see how red her face got and knew that woman must have felt so helpless. She wondered if she should join in, but she never tickled a woman sexually before. She swallowed hard as she continued to hear those grunts and the sounds of stifled giggles. “I can’t believe she is ticklish down there…” she muttered.

Kylie heard Becky’s voice and looked towards her. She could see how fascinated she looked as she tickled the groin area. That made her look even more attractive because she may not have been very experienced with lesbian sex. She started to feel her own nipples getting hard as she thought about doing this very same action to Becky. She licked her lips and, in her mind, imagined the clit and pubic hairs she was tickling belonged to Becky. She would love to feel her squirming in her bonds and going wild. “You like what you see? Do you like how I am tickling her pussy?” she asked her.

Becky looked up at Kylie and could see the lust in her eyes. She swallowed hard again as she felt a little embarrassed being asked that question. She lowered her head for a moment, then looked back at Kylie. “I-I-I like how ya are making her laugh. I would have never thought she was ticklish, you know, down there.” she said in a shy voice.

“You are adorable, you know? Do you think you have a ticklish pussy? You were supposed to tell me all your ticklish spots, remember? So Miss Becky Lockhart, are you ticklish down there?” Kylie asked her and then winked. She looked at Becky turn really red over those questions, and she felt her own wetness increase. She started to crave the apprentice even more and wondered when she would be able to get her hands on her.

Becky felt completely embarrassed as she heard those questions posed to her. She felt completely shy as she pondered how she would answer that question. She wondered if she should answer it at all. She remembered how Sue Ann played with her down there, and even how Sabrina and Babs also played with her most special place. It was a humiliating moment with the outlaws, but also very pleasurable. She felt strange giving Kylie all of her ticklish weak spots, especially after having her feet tickled by the woman. She looked at her again and she felt that lump in her throat. She swallowed and felt her lips trembling. “I-I don’t know…” she responded, hoping that would satisfy Kylie.

“Hmmmm….You don’t know huh? Maybe we should find out later…” Kylie said in a seductive voice. She could see how shy Becky was and thought she was so adorable at this time. She then started to feel her own arousal spiking and somehow, she just had to have her way sexually with Becky.

Peta continued to grunt as her pubic hairs and groin were being tickled and teased. She could also hear the conversation between her two tormentors and hoped they would stop teasing her and they could go at it. She did not want to keep having her pussy played with and had to get free! She felt the fingers stop teasing her when she heard Kylie telling Becky that perhaps they should find out if the red headed woman had a ticklish pussy. “Why don’t you two just fuck already and let me go? I will let you have your alone time together….” she told them.

Becky gasped as she heard Peta’s words and she felt incredibly shy and completely embarrassed. She lowered her head with a shy smile and wondered if that would eventually happen to her. She was confused about her own sexual desires and the thought of having sex with the young blond woman made her feel many different emotions. She looked up at Kylie and could see that sensual smile on her face. She then lowered her head again and closed her eyes as she felt a tingle between her own legs.

Kylie could see how embarrassed Becky was and noticed she did not outright decline a sexual interaction between the two of them. That moment made her decide that somehow, someway, she was going to sexually dominate Becky in the future. She was going to capture her, strip her naked and just have her way with her sexually and make her call her a mistress as well. Then she would have both Vera and Becky as her play toys. Then she turned her attention to Peta and wanted to really play with her after she made those comments. “Oh, me and Becky should fuck, huh? We should just get completely naked and you watch as I fuck her brains out, and we just let you go? You are such a naughty bitch! I have a better idea! How about I tickle YOUR pussy instead?!” she declared, then started to run her fingers up and down the pussy lips.

“EEEEEEEEPPPP!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEY!!! STOP THAT!!!” Peta squealed as she felt those fingers now tickling her pussy. The sensations threw her off and she could not help but giggle and squeal. The way the fingers touched her felt amazing at the same time but embarrassed her because she was now giggling too much. She tried to move her body around, but her tied legs in a hogtie prevented her from really being able to get away. Those fingers continued to tickle and tease on her most private spot and also across the pubic hairs. She started to feel completely embarrassed as she was now being sexually dominated. She also felt her own arousal starting to grow and the wetness started to increase. This made her feel completely humiliated as this was what she loved doing to sex slaves. Tickling their pussies and making them bend to her will. She remembered what she did to Gertrude as that was her most recent sexual conquest. She made that woman break down and submit to her and now that could happen to her. She closed her eyes and continued to feel those very ticklish sensations breaking her down.

Becky was surprised to see how Peta was reacting to Kylie’s touch. The Greek bounty hunter was giggling and squealing as her groin was being tickle ravaged. She could see the hips writhing and wondered if Peta was aroused. She felt her own arousal growing and the words of Kylie kept replaying in her mind. She thought about how Kylie told Peta that she would be having sex with Kylie. She noticed how delighted Kylie’s voice sounded in that exchange over the prospect of she and her having sex. She wondered what was going to become of their relations with one another once this was all over. Would she even see Kylie again and if she did, would wind up being seduced and have sex. Her mind started to spin, and she wondered if she should say or do something. “She sure is ticklish….” was the only thing she could say.

Kylie loved the way Peta was reacting as her fingers continued to slide up and down the pussy lips. She started to feel the moisture increasing and that made her smile. She wanted to get Peta aroused so she could really make her body responsive to touch. She then felt her finger sliding between those lips and she touched the clit area again. She felt the body shiver and the hips were trying to grind against her fingers. She then slid the fingers downwards and then managed to slide her index finger inside of Peta. She could feel how the muscles contracted on her finger and she started to slowly slide her finger in and out. “That’s right, you love my finger fucking you, don’t you? Come on, it is ok to like this. I bet you want me to make you cum, don’t you?” she teased.

Peta felt that finger sliding in and out of her and she could feel the pleasure building up in her body. She knew exactly what Kylie was trying to do and she wanted to resist. This was something she and all of her cohorts would do to the sex slaves. The feeling was incredible, which made it very hard to resist giving in to the pleasure. She closed her eyes and did everything she could to think of something else. Then she felt the finger touching her spots inside of her and her body betrayed her. She let out a soft moan and she felt terrible for starting to give in. “Mmmmm you bitch get your mmmmm finger out of me…” she moaned.

Becky watched in shock as she could see how Peta was starting to respond to Kylie’s touch. The way her eyes were fluttering, and her mouth was letting out those moans seemed very erotic to her. Her mind started to imagine what would happen if Kylie had her under control. She knew that if she was hogtied and Kylie was fingering her, she would probably submit, and that woman would have complete control over her. She then looked at Kylie who was staring right back at her. She could see that lust on her face, and she shivered.

“Imagine this being you….” Kylie mouthed to Becky. She could see how much Becky was enthralled with this moment and she wanted to have her way with Becky as soon as possible. She then felt another contraction of the love muscle on her finger and heard more moans. This made her look at Peta and smile. She thought of another way to torment the Greek warrior, then looked at Becky again. “Hey, how about you tickle her belly for a little bit? Let’s get her giggling and going crazy as I continue to have my way with her pussy. Go ahead Becky, have some fun!” she told her.

Becky heard those words and she figured she should join in on some fun. She reached her hands forward and started to flutter her fingers across that very tight skin and she loved how the body started to jerk around. She started to smile as she could hear some giggles mixed in with some moans. She looked over at Peta’s face and could see that struggle etched on it. It looked like she was trying to enjoy the pussy touching, but the tickling was very distracting. “She really is so ticklish! Hehehe” she said with a giggle.

Peta felt those fingers stroking her naked stomach and it sent very strong ticklish tremors throughout her body. She could also feel that finger inside of her and it felt incredible. The way the finger touched her insides sent waves of pleasure throughout her entire body, but that tickling on her belly kept distracting her, which she started to welcome. She did not want to have an orgasm forced out of her as that would be the ultimate humiliation. Her being tickled would prevent her from doing that, so she decided to keep the tickling going even if it drove her completely crazy. “Hehehehehehehe you stupid idiot! Stop tickling me!!! I can’t take it!!” she yelled.

Becky grinned as she heard that her tickling was driving Peta crazy. She continued to slide her fingers all around the belly area, then moved it towards the belly button. She liked how the navel. It was an “innie” and seemed so vulnerable and sensitive. She knew how ticklish she was on her belly button, so it must be hell on Peta too. She looked over at Kylie who was still looking at her. This made her feel very self-conscious, and she started to blush. “I like ticklin’ her…” she said.

“I can see! Well, you keep on doing that Becky Lockhart. I will keep making her feel really good. Hehehe” Kylie teased. She then slid her finger out of the pussy and started to tickle through the pubic hairs again. She wanted to keep Peta guessing on how she would be tickled. She truly loved being in control of a woman this large. The way she made the Greek warrior feel was a major accomplishment. She then looked over at Becky and her imagination started to get greedy. She wondered what it would be like to have Vera, Becky and Peta all tied up and at her mercy. She would love to hear the different kinds of laughter coming from them. She managed to tickle all three during recent moments and she felt powerful. She felt the desire to continue to torture Peta and wanted to keep teasing Becky. “Hey Becky, since she has such a ticklish belly, how about we tickle somewhere else on her too? I think we should tickle her where I know YOU are very, very ticklish at.” she teased.

Becky paused her tickling and looked at Kylie with a look of shock. This woman was still talking how ticklish she was, and it made her nervous. She wondered what the pretty blond woman was up to and was nervous to find out. “W-Where would that be?” she asked nervously.

“Hehehe You are just too cute. I want to keep exploring her body before I make her cum her brains out. I think perhaps we should try…..her feet.” Kylie teased.

Peta felt the tickling stop and the finger that was inside her pussy came out. As she tried to recover from that overload of sensations, she listened to the two young women. She could tell that Kylie was probably trying to seduce Becky and it made her gag. They were humiliating her instead of just playing with her. Then she heard them mentioning her feet. That made her gasp as she remembered the last time her feet were tickled. It was during that sparring session with Thalia and her commander really worked over her feet. It was an embarrassing moment, and she was happy no one ever touched her feet again. Now they were under a tickle threat, and she was tied up and helpless. “You bitches better let me go, NOW!!” she demanded.

Kylie had a huge smile on her face when she heard that reaction from Peta. She figured the woman was probably extremely ticklish on her feet and that got her own arousal going. She really did enjoy tickling a woman’s feet and the thought of getting her hands on Peta’s massive feet sounded very exciting and erotic to her. “Something wrong? You seemed very concerned about me wanting to play with your feet. Is something wrong with them? Tell me, do you have ticklish feet like Becky over there?” she teased.

Becky gasped as she heard her name and her feet being mentioned again. She remembered that moment in the hotel as Kylie really played with her feet and drove her wild. She continued to feel very nervous and also thought that she should never be alone with Kylie unless she wanted to be naked and tickled on her feet. She figured it was time to get the attention off her feet and onto Peta’s. “I think she does have some ticklish feet! Hehehe I can picture her laughing.” she grinned.

“You tramps better not touch my feet! If you do, then I will have to beat you down, strip you both naked, and destroy those weak bodies of yours!” Peta threatened. She did not want her feet to be played with and started to writhe in her bonds again. She knew she had to get free, or she was doomed to a ticklish hell.

“Yep, she IS ticklish on her feet! Listen to her! She sounds so….scared. hehehe. Come on, let’s get her on her stomach.” Kylie teased. She then grabbed the boots and started to lift them off the ground. She saw Becky reaching down and starting to pull on Peta’s body and now they were maneuvering the Greek bounty hunter onto her belly. She could no longer see the exposed stomach and didn’t get to see the breasts yet, but they wanted to go after the feet. Her eyes then stared at the large boots, and she smiled. She could tell the feet were very large and would have plenty of skin to tickle and play with. She did notice that the ropes around the ankles were very tight, and that disappointed her. It would mean in order to get the boots off, they would have to untie Peta. There was a significant risk on doing that because this woman would definitely destroy them if she had the chance to fight. “Dammit! How are we going to get her boots off?” she asked.

Becky could see the soles of the boots and it gave her a chill. She thought about when her own feet were tickled and how much that tormented her. Now, she had the opportunity to torment some other woman’s feet. She remembered when she got to tickle Babs’ feet and that felt amazing to her. She then thought about Kylie’s question and pondered it. She knew they had to be really careful to release the ankles because Peta was very strong. She then grinned as she thought of her days on her farm. She would rope and hogtie livestock, so she knew how to handle this kind of situation. She looked over at Kylie and nodded her head. “I know how. I will loosen the ropes a little, which will provide enough slack to give ya enough time to remove her boots. Then I will cinch the ropes back and ya can have some fun!” she told her.

“I like it! Ok, let’s get to it. You are amazing, Becky Lockhart.” Kylie responded. She loved how Becky seemed very confident in her abilities, which made her admire her more. It did surprise her that Becky was doing so well in this entire situation. When she first met her and was around her, she knew how clumsy she was and how easily defeated she could be. But her leadership so far in this entire situation was very strong and she thought that maybe one day, she would actually become a deputy. That thought excited her because it would also mean she would have sexual dominance over a law enforcement officer. Her grandfather would be proud if he knew she dominated an officer of the law. She watched as the red headed, pigtailed woman began to loosen the ropes a little around the ankles. When she saw enough slack, she could see Becky looking back at her.

“Ok, now take off her boots!” Becky told her as she was excited. She knew that the loose ropes were not an immediate danger because the hogtie was still intact. She just did not want to leave it that way because there would be an opportunity for Peta to eventually free herself if her legs were able to be used. She watched as she saw Kylie’s hands wrapped around the left boot and slowly tugged it off. She watched with great excitement as the black sock was exposed and saw just how big the foot was. Then she saw Kylie starting to pull off the other boot and felt Peta starting to struggle.

“LEAVE MY BOOTS ON YOU BITCHES!!!” Peta shouted as she felt her left boot come off. It frightened her as her feet were soon to be exposed and she would be tortured once again. She started to writhe in her bonds and was concerned that she was still trapped within the ropes. She started to try and kick her legs, hoping to take advantage of some slack in the ropes. Her desperation grew and she had to do anything she could in order to avoid a potentially embarrassing situation.

Kylie felt the right boot sliding off and then the black socked foot appeared. The boot was off and now Peta was just in her socks! She felt a thrill in her body as she now had the opportunity to have some fun with those really big feet. She tossed the boots over her shoulder as she watched Becky tighten the ropes back up. Now she felt powerful. She knelt down on the ground and stared at the wiggling soles. She knew in mere moments; she was going to be able to have her ticklish way with them. The fact Peta was so vocal really got her excited because she must have feared her feet being tormented. “Well, what do we have here??? Look at how BIG these feet are! Did you sail all the way over from Greece on these feet? I bet Thalia felt comfortable on your big toe. Hehehe” she teased.

Peta felt her face burning red as she knew she had lost her boots. She hated having her size 11 feet vulnerable and fear really started to burn within her. She remembered that same session with Thalia where she was tickled without mercy and her commander even had Amalia tickle her feet to end the session. That was a humble and embarrassing moment. Now she was with two women she knew she was superior to them in every way. Now, they had her fate in their hands. “Let me go….stop looking at my feet!” she barked as she curled her toes within her socks.

“Listen to her Becky! She sounds very scared. I bet underneath these socks are very, very, very ticklish feet! Hehehe. I think we should take a look at them, right?” Kylie teased. She then reached her hands towards the socked feet and felt her heart beating a little faster. She wanted to strip these socks off and get a good look at this woman’s barefeet. She wanted to see where she would tickle and tease her. She placed her fingers at the toe of the left sock and pulled it away. Then she saw something out of the corner of her left eye. She let go of the sock and looked towards her left. She felt a rush of excitement as she saw five figures entering into the building. The way the sun was glaring, she could see the silhouettes and they were coming in her direction. That made her nervous and made her wonder if more Greek soldiers were coming. She then looked at Becky and gulped. “Becky!!! Who are those people??” she asked, then pointed in that direction.

Becky looked to her right and saw those five figures heading their way. She started to feel her adrenaline flowing and grew really concerned. Then she started to get a better look as the five figures came out of the glare of the sun in the background and she felt a thrill in her body! She recognized the people and saw that they were five women. She started to smile as she saw Bessie, Bella, Mia, Gertrude and Francine heading towards them. She was happy to see them and happy to see that they were safe. “Hey!!! Ya all made it!” she shouted.

Kylie could now see who the figures were, and she got excited. These were the prisoners they were sent to go find. She saw Bessie and immediately stood up. She rushed over to her because she wanted to hug her. The last time she saw her was when she was kidnapped that fateful night. She approached her and felt herself getting emotional. “Bessie??? Is that really you? Oh my goodness! You are safe!” she shouted, then wrapped her arms around Bessie and gave her a very tight hug.

Bessie felt that hug given to her, and she felt emotional. She was very happy she was able to see Kylie again because it reaffirmed she was free. She needed this moment as she was still hurting from the torture she endured while in captivity. She took a liking to the women with her, as they were fellow prisoners, but now Kylie was someone she knew really well. Seeing Darby, La Diabla and now Kylie really helped her in this moment as everything seemed so dark for her. Her friends risked their lives to come find her and the others and that was the greatest feeling in the world. The hug she was in felt extraordinary. “Yes Kylie, it is me. Thank you for being here…..” she whispered.

Bella looked at Peta on the floor and hogtied. It amazed her that her tormentors were now prisoners. It felt incredible knowing that this entire ordeal was soon to be over. She then looked over towards Gabby and Veronica and smiled. It was a beautiful sight to see them tormenting the woman that intimidated her and later kidnapped her. She was very happy to see Carissa suffering as her bra had been cut open and now her two friends were tickling her under her breasts. She loved the fact that she was suffering as she endured so much herself. She knew she wanted to come over there so she could get a little revenge herself. She then looked back at Kylie and Becky. She did not know either woman but was happy to see that they were helping in this situation. They both looked so proud of themselves, and she felt that they should be. She noticed that Peta wasn’t wearing any boots and she wondered what was about to happen. “Hello, my name is Bella. May I ask who you two are?” she asked.

“Muh name is Becky Lockhart! I am the apprentice of the great Deputy Darby Reeves!” Becky said with a grin, then reached out her hand for a handshake.

“I am Kylie Rockford. I am a maid in the Wellington mansion. Nice to meet you.” Kylie introduced.

Bella smiled as she heard the introductions. She recognized Darby’s name, which took her back to the night she spent with La Diabla. That was the same name the outlaw said in her sleep. She was now very curious about meeting the woman that La Diabla was infatuated with. “Nice to meet you both. Where is Darby? And, have you seen La Diabla?” she asked as she shook Becky’s hand.

“Yeah, she and La Diabla are upstairs! They captured Thalia! Probably havin’ their way with her! Hehe” Becky said with a giggle. She was curious as to what was happening on that second level and hoped to eventually go up there.

“Thalia has been defeated??!! Oh my goodness, I feel so relieved!” Bella said as she felt great relief in her body. The woman that tortured her into selling her farm was defeated, which meant she could possibly get her farm back and all this would be over. She then looked down at Peta and then back at the two ladies. “What are you two doing to her?” she asked.

“Oh her? Well, let’s just say we have been making her laugh. We are about to have some fun with her feet. Want to watch? Hehe” Kylie giggled. She then made her way back towards Peta and stood by the feet. She could see them nervously wiggling and she wanted to strip those socks off and have her ticklish way with them.

“WAIT!!!! DON’T TOUCH HER FEET!” a voice called out.

Kylie looked up and wondered who wanted to stop her from having some fun with Peta’s feet. She then looked over and saw an older woman walking towards her. The woman looked exhausted and haggard but had a sadistic smile on her face. “Who are you?” she asked.

“My name is Gertrude Billington! Nice to meet you. If anyone is going to tickle her feet, it should be ME!!! I owe her!” Gertrude said. She then interlocked her fingers on both hands and stretched them forward and cracked her knuckles. She felt her adrenaline spiking and the urge for revenge took over her soul. She remembered the ordeal she went through with Peta and Amalia. It was the greatest humiliation of her life and she still felt ashamed of how she was stripped naked, and tickle tortured by those women. They were cruel to her by calling her names and then totally degrading her when they forced an orgasm from her. Now that she saw those two wiggling socked feet, her desire for revenge grew. She never liked having these types of feelings, but this woman deserved some severe punishment.

Kylie saw the glare in Gertrude’s eyes and could tell this woman was very upset. She wanted to tickle those feet herself but realized that Peta might have tortured the poor woman. She looked at her face and then stepped back from the feet. “What are you? A foot tickling expert or something? Hehehe” she joked.

“Yeah….” Becky mumbled. She remembered when her feet were touched and tickled by Gertrude and the memory of it shook her to her core.

“Yes!!! She is!” Mia chimed in as well. She remembered how her feet were tickled by Gertrude the same night they were kidnapped. It was a pleasant evening, but the foot tickling drove her absolutely wild.

“Ok then! Have your way with them then….” Kylie said with a smile after hearing from both Becky and Kylie. She was curious about the tickling style if two women testified to her style. She then looked at Mia and saw how pretty she was. Her lustful mind started to spin, and she walked over to her. “Hi, my name is Kylie. What is your name?” she asked.

“My name is Mia, nice to meet you. Thank you for helping rescue us.” Mia responded, then shook Kylie’s hands. It amazed her how this terrible ordeal was now turning out to be a great relief. She was very grateful to meet new people and really looked forward to going back home to Plotsville.

Becky smiled when she saw Mia talking to Kylie. In her mind, she hoped Kylie would be smitten with the beautiful young barmaid, so she wouldn’t be so focused on her. She then looked over and saw Francine. She was very happy to see her and figured she had probably escaped from Priscilla. She owed this woman so much as she was the one who set this entire plan in motion. “Francine! Ya made it! I am very happy to see ya!” she said with a wide grin.

“Yes! I am here. I am glad I was able to help out. You all look so happy. Do we still have a deal? Will you take me back home? These other ladies said they would, I just want to make sure.” Francine said with nervousness in her voice. She made the deal with Becky, and was happy Bella said she could be free, but until it actually happened, she was still very nervous. Plus, she knew La Diabla was nearby and that was going to be a very intense reunion.

“Of course! Once we finish up here, we will take ya back home! Thank ya for everything ya did for us. Ya are a true hero!” Becky told her. She then looked over at Kylie and figured she would introduce them. “Kylie, this is muh friend Francine. She is the one who helped me get ya from that cell!” she said with her gap-toothed smile.

“So, you are the woman who helped us! Becky said that you helped her and risked your own safety. We will be eternally grateful. Now, would you like to see us give some punishment to these women? Looks like Gertrude is about to tickle the hell out of that bitch’s feet, so we will go get the small one over there. I bet she is probably the most ticklish. Hehe” Kylie said as she pointed towards Amalia.

“Sure, I would like to watch. I can’t believe I will be going home soon. Thank you all so much.” Francine said as she started to walk with both Becky and Kylie on their way to Amalia. She felt really encouraged that her nightmare was finally over.

Gertrude approached Peta and loved how she was hogtied. She could see her squirming around and her adrenaline spiked. She saw Bessie standing next to her and she figured she would put on a show. She knelt down on the ground in front of Peta’s face and then leaned her own face towards her. She could see the Greek warrior staring right back at her. She started to feel some hate in her body, and it surprised her. She loved being the friendly neighbor but after what she went through, a vengeful side was coming out. “Remember me? Oh yeah, I am back! You HUMILIATED ME! You tortured me you, you, you MEAN woman!!! I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life! Now, I am going to tickle your feet. This will not be a nice tickle. I am going to be cruel! I know how to tickle a woman’s feet and I am really going to enjoy yours…..” she threatened.

Peta saw Gertrude’s face in hers and she felt nervous. She remembered how she dominated the woman in front of her and utterly embarrassed her. Now she was wishing for revenge, and she was still in her hogtie. She started to have fear grow within her body as she heard that tone in Gertrude’s voice. She then watched Gertrude stand up and start to head over towards her feet. “HEY!!! Don’t you dare touch me you old bat!!! I swear I am going to get you!!! DON’T YOU DARE touch me!!!” she screamed.

Gertrude heard the insult and she started to feel a lot angrier. She then made it to Peta’s feet and quickly got down on her knees. The feet were now directly in front of her, the toes pointed towards her. She could see how large the feet were thought about Darby’s large feet. She adored the deputy’s big feet, but now this pair before her were really going to be something she would remember forever. She then reached her hands forwards and grabbed the tips of both socks at the toes. She pulled on them and saw the fabric stretching. She knew she could get the tops of the socks as the ropes were still around the ankles. She would have to slide the socks from under the ropes by pulling on them. She started to pull them and could feel some movement. The socks started to slide, and her eyes grew large. She was going to have her way with these feet and the screams Peta was going to make were going to be really exciting for her. The socks slowly came from under the ropes and now they finally came off the heels! She could see that pale skin and it was almost time!

Peta started to wriggle in her bonds as she felt her socks coming off her heels. She knew her feet were going to be exposed very soon and once that happened, she was going to suffer. She still felt that shame washing over her as these smaller women were dominating her. She was tickled on her sides, armpits and belly. She even had her pussy tickled and pleasured, and now her feet were going to suffer. She felt the socks sliding off her soles and knew her arches were exposed, then the balls of the feet, and then her toes!!! She felt those socks come off her feet and now she was barefoot. She felt her face burning with embarrassment and she didn’t know how to react. “Let me go….” she muttered.

“I couldn’t hear you, what did you say?” Gertrude asked as she tossed two empty socks over her shoulder. She wanted Peta to feel every single inch of her torture and was truly going to enjoy this moment. She looked down and saw those two very large, size 11 soles. The skin was pale, and the feet had low arches. The toes were very thick. She could feel herself starting to drool and it was time to have some fun. “Oh these feet…I really like them. Now, I will show you just how bad foot tickling can be.” she threatened.

Bessie watched this entire exchange, and she was mesmerized. The last time she saw a woman being tortured by tickling was on that boat when Gloria Wellington was tormented by her, Cheyenne, La Diabla and Darby. It was such a great moment at that time, and now she was watching Gertrude ready to torment those very large feet. There was some measure of satisfaction watching this Greek woman suffer, but she really wanted to see Thalia suffer. That was the woman who broke her and made her feel like a whore. It was that woman who made her realize just how sexually promiscuous she was. She really hoped to see Thalia suffer as it would definitely make her feel better. She saw Gertrude cracking her knuckles again and wiggling her fingers in the air. She looked like a foot tickling professional to her at the moment. “Hey Gertrude, I hope you torture this woman really good! I think I will go find Thalia. I want to see what happens to her.” she told her.

Gertrude looked over at Bessie and heard what she said. She nodded her head and then saw her walk away. Her eyes then turned right back to those two large soles and now it was time. She wiggled her fingers above the helpless soles and then let them descend down towards them. “I am REALLY going to tickle your feet!!! You are a mean woman, and your feet will pay a price!” she said with anger in her voice.

Peta could sense something getting closer to her feet and now she started to panic. She started to giggle already as her feet were going to be tortured. She then felt something on her arches and then exploded into laughter when she felt fingers now scurrying into her skin. The intensity blew her away and she could even try to attempt to hold in her laughter. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO DON’T TICKLE HAHAHAHAHA MY FEEEEEEET!!!” she screamed.

Gertrude loved that horrific ticklish sound, and she felt such a vengeful thrill in her body. Her eyes focused on those feet and could see the thick toes immediately curling up. That made the skin on the bottoms of the feet wrinkle up and she could feel her fingers going over them. She loved how it felt and she was going to find every single sensitive spot on these feet. She had a lot of experience with Darby’s massive feet, so she knew how to search for those kinds of spots and it would probably take a little longer than normal. She then moved her fingers towards the balls of the feet, which made the toes open up again and she zipped her fingers right back to the arches. She loved listening to that hysterical laughter, and she was going to push Peta beyond her limits. This was her moment and she wanted to make sure Peta never forgot this moment for the rest of her life. She then zipped her fingers across the arches, going from the outside edge towards the instep area. She did like that Peta’s feet were tender. They weren’t really completely soft, but weren’t calloused, which made this even more enjoyable. Gertrude absolutely loved tickling women’s feet and could do this all night. Because she was getting revenge, she could take her sweet time and was definitely going to make this woman pay for what she did to her. “An old bat huh? Well, looks like this old lady is going to completely destroy these big feet of yours! Tickle tickle tickle!!’ she taunted.

Peta felt those fingers in her arches, and it drove her absolutely wild. She hated the feeling of a finger sliding across the width of her arches and how it pushed the intense ticklish sensations throughout her entire body. She could feel those fingers moving from her insteps to the center of the arch, to the outer edge of them and then go right back across. This was a much more aggressive tickling on her arches than what Thalia did to her during that sparring session she had back in Mexico. She also hated hearing Gertrude threaten her. She remembered how she mentally and emotionally dominated that woman just a few days ago and now the tables were turned. She couldn’t even really protect her feet, since her ankles were bound, her feet were pressed together. She did try to cover one foot with the other, but the tickle attack did not go away. She closed her eyes as she tried to think of anything else to at least make the sensations easier to deal with, but all she could think about was those fingers on her feet. She already felt embarrassed that she was being tickled and that she was already screaming. There was no way to maintain her dignity. Not with Gertrude tickling the bottoms of her feet. “HAHAHAHAHA LET ME GO YOU HAG!!!! STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OOOOHHH NOT THERE!!! NOT THERE!!!!” she screeched.

Gertrude felt a rush of power flowing through her body as she concentrated on that spot right above the arch and where it met the ball of the foot. She loved the reaction she was getting, and she wanted to keep tormenting. She tried to comprehend what was happening. She was trying to figure out why she was feeling this way. Tickling a woman’s feet was always amusing to her and she enjoyed it to no end. This feeling was different. She wanted to truly make Peta suffer. She wanted her to beg and to scream as loud as she could. Her emotions started to build into anger, and she was going to use every single foot tickling technique she knew to make this woman suffer. She was very surprised she had this side to her, but it also felt really good. “What’s the matter? You got ticklish feet? Does this spot tickle? I mean REALLY tickle you?” she tauntingly asked.

Peta could hear that taunting voice and she felt so embarrassed. The same woman she destroyed was now taunting her. She couldn’t even stop it and when she felt those fingers pressing into that very sensitive spot, she started to convulse even more. She was realizing that this woman had some kind of talent because she was finding different spots on her feet to torment to really drive her insane. She tried to use her other foot to defend the tortured one, but then that foot would be attacked in the same spot. It was a no-win situation and she couldn’t help but laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THAT!!! STOP THAT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!” she begged.

Gertrude had a sadistic smile on her face as she heard the Greek warrior begging for mercy. She did not plan to give any as this was the same woman that caused her the greatest humiliation. This woman stripped her naked! That shredded any dignity she had because now there was a group of women that saw her completely naked. She was a very reserved woman when it came to sex and this woman she was tormenting destroyed that for her. She felt like some common whore as she was then sexually dominated. She paused her tickling for a moment as those thoughts returned to her head. She started to feel sadness as she realized that even Mia saw her naked. That was a terrible moment for her, and now she had to live the rest of her life thinking about that moment.

Peta felt the tickling stop and she felt herself heavily breathing. The agony of that foot tickling attack was wearing her down and she needed the break. She could feel beads of sweat coming down her face and she felt the urge to cough. She had no idea why Gertrude stopped, but she was grateful that she did. “Please…..stop doing this to me. Why…..why are you torturing me?” she panted.

Gertrude heard those words, and she felt a greater sadness within her body. This woman was asking why she wanted to torture her after all the cruel things she did to her. She couldn’t understand how someone else would utterly humiliate another woman like that. It made her feel like she was just a faceless person with no feelings, and no dignity. “Why do you think I am trying to torture you? What you did to me…..well, it was the most embarrassing moment in my entire life! Why did you do that to me?” she asked with a sullen voice.

Peta could hear the sadness in Gertrude’s voice, and she felt a measure of revenge. She was still hogtied, exhausted, very sensitive after having her body tickled, including her most private spot, yet she still had some kind of power over this woman. She hoped she could intimidate her into releasing her. She was noticing that Gertrude was probably an emotional mess and somehow, she had to take advantage of it. “Why did I do that? Well, I think down deep, you wanted to feel that way. I think you want to feel submissive to another woman and have her dominate you like that. I remember how much you shivered under my touch. I remember how your body reacted. Oh, you may have been saying stop, but your body was saying go. You were so wet, weren’t you? You probably haven’t had sex in a LONG time, and it must have been the greatest feeling in the world to finally get that release. So, how about you untie me, and I will give you that same pleasure again? This could be your last chance to have a moment like that. You are very old after all, and time is running out….” she told her.

Gertrude heard those words and her anger started to rise. It was true that she didn’t have sex with anyone, man or woman, in many years and the orgasm by itself felt absolutely incredible. The sheer amount of pleasure rocked her to her core, and it was the best orgasm she could even remember. But then she heard that insult again. The insult of being old. The insult of being an old maid because she would never experience sex again. She didn’t know if that would be true or not, but the fact that this woman was still trying to berate her, even after the torment she was giving her, astounded her. That caused her anger to spike because this woman did not see her as a human being with feelings, this woman saw her as a play toy, and she was not going to be anyone’s toy! “You know what? I was feeling really bad, but I can see you are not going to apologize. You are truly an evil woman. Knowing that, I am going to really enjoy this next move I do to you….” she threatened.

Peta smiled as she heard the tone of Gertrude’s voice as she sounded sad and somewhat submissive. Then she heard another threat and now she was concerned. She wondered if this woman was going to torment her feet once more and she did not want that to happen. It was already humiliating enough to be begging this woman to not tickle her, but to have it keep going. Then her entire body tensed up as she felt fingers sliding between her toes. Her eyes bulged out because she already felt ticklish tremors and with those fingers between her toes, she started to fear the worst. “W-What are you doing??!!! Get your hehehehe fingers out of my toes!!! I command you!” she shouted as the fear started to take over.

“Like I said, I am REALLY going to enjoy this. I won’t stop until you apologize to me….” Gertrude told her. She had her fingers interlocked with the thick toes and she had a determined look on her face. This was her favorite maneuver to tickle a woman’s toes and everyone who experienced it lost their minds. The previous moments were all about fun. This moment was about torture. Pure torture. She then started to squeeze her fingers and gripped tightly. She felt the feet immediately react and the body of Peta already started to convulse. She wanted to truly torture those toes!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!” Peta roared as she felt those fingers squeezing in between her toe crevices. It was the worst ticklish feeling she ever felt in her young life, and it was driving her wild. Even though she was tied down, she couldn’t help but convulse like a worm on a fishhook. Those squeezes sent wave, after ticklish wave throughout her body and she just laughed maniacally. She had no idea how she would even have a coherent mind as the tickling was very overwhelming to her mind.

Gertrude heard those hysterical sounds of laughter and it felt soothing to her. She was thoroughly disgusted with Peta and treating her with some cruelty went against her core values, but this woman deserved it. She did not show her any mercy, so this was pure payback. Her fingers continued to squeeze in between those thick digits, and she cleared her mind. Her eyes looked at those toes and she loved that sight. She could see her fingers squeezing and pressing between the toe crevices and with the hysterical laughter in the background, she found it therapeutic. She decided she would reconcile her moral values when she returned home. For now, it was all about torturing this Greek warrior. “Say you’re sorry….” she said in a low voice.

Peta heard those words and she felt humiliated. She knew Gertrude was getting the better of her and that really bothered her. But the intense feelings she had in her body were wearing her down. She knew she had nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. All she could feel were those fingers in her toes and the devastating effect it had on her. She thought of nothing else but her own survival as those fingers really started to wear her down. They just kept squeezing and squeezing as though they were trying to completely drain her. Then it felt like another powerful ticklish surge flowed through her body as she felt the fingers squeezing even harder. That really hit her like a ton of bricks, and she became very desperate. “HAHAHAHAHAHA I’M SORRY!!! I’M SORRY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE!!!!” she begged.

Bella looked over when she heard that hysterical begging coming from Peta. She could see Gertrude’s fingers interlocked with Peta’s toes and saw them pressing and squeezing. That looked absolutely brutal, but she did not care. As far as she was concerned, these women deserved to be tortured. She then looked back at Carissa who was being tickled all over her upper body. Both Gabby and Veronica were torturing this woman as much as they could. It was a sweet moment to see this. Carissa was the same woman that was sent by Rose to intimidate her into selling her farm. Then she was captured and was tormented by Carissa and Rose for a little bit before their leader, Thalia, really tormented her and forced her to sell the farm. Now Carissa was the one tied up and being tortured. There was a sweet satisfaction in seeing her suffer. She could also see the naked breasts of Carissa and that made her smile. They were large breasts, a size C, and those brown nipples looked rather nice. She loved seeing that tormented smile on her face as she was laughing very freely. Bella could also see the happy smiles on both Gabby and Veronica as they continued to torture her. She adored these two women as they would visit her sometimes over the last few months. She was very happy she had hired them, and she also wondered if something was going on with these two women and her maid Ana. Ana always seemed very happy to see both of them and would seem like she was walking on air after they left. She thought that was very cute and hoped she was having fun. She missed La Diabla a lot and hoped one day to see the outlaw again. Now that she had seen her again and she was now in the position of returning to her home, she wondered if she could spend one more night with her. She knew Darby was around, but still hoped that she could have her way with La Diabla one last time. First, she had to deal with business. Tormenting Carissa. “Ooooooh!!! Who would have ever guessed that a tough woman like her would be so ticklish??? Hehehehe” she teased.

Gabby looked over at Bella and saw that smile on her face. She was very happy to see her enjoying herself because they both went through a nightmare together. They were both kidnapped that same day and now they were free. It seemed like everything was going to turn out ok, and now she could enjoy the spoils of victory. She was playing with Carissa’s belly, as Veronica played with the naked ribs. They were planning on having some fun with Carissa’s naked breasts, but then she thought of something. “Hey Bella, isn’t this the greatest moment ever?” she asked her.

Bella smiled when she heard the question and could see the joy on Gabby’s face. “Yes, this is in fact the greatest moment ever. I love how much she screams when she is being tickled. Not so tough after all, are you?” she replied, then looked at Carissa’s face.

Carissa felt horrified that Bella was now in her view. Her embarrassment only grew as she saw her having that smile on her face. She was still in disbelief she was even in this position. She enjoyed tormenting Bella for a little bit before Thalia destroyed her. Now that same woman was beaming with pride. The fingers on her naked skin were driving her crazy and she just kept laughing. What she really feared was that she felt herself getting weaker as she was being worn out. She hated hearing their mocking voices, but there was nothing she could do about it.

“I have a wonderful idea! I think we can give this bitch a small break, and let you have some fun with her. How does that sound?” Gabby offered. She smiled at Bella and hoped she would enjoy some of the fun they were having.

“You want me to tickle her? Wow, I-I don’t know what to say.” Bella responded. She loved tickling women, but it was always in the sensual way. She never used it for torture, even though she could understand just how effective it was. It was something that broke her spirit and wondered if she was able to do the same kind of torture. She looked at Carissa who was now trying to regain her normal breathing. “I only tickle in a soft way. I don’t think I am good at really digging in.” she told them.

“How about you say yes? Haha!! Besides, you can tickle her anyway you like. We can teach you how to be more brutal, or if you want to be soft with it, go right ahead. In fact, why don’t you tickle her breasts? That way you can really drive her wild. Hehehehe” Gabby told her. She started to like that idea as she stared at those two naked breasts. She remembered when Carissa tickled her breasts and it absolutely drove her wild. Now it was time for the Greek bounty hunter to suffer the same fate.

Carissa’s eyes opened up as she heard that tickle threat against her exposed breasts. She hated the fact that her chest was exposed as it was a very humiliating moment. She hated being treated like how she treated the sex slaves. It would be even more humiliating if the woman she was sent to intimidate, and capture played with her on her personal areas. “You better NOT touch me!!! Get away from me!” she barked.

“Listen to her! She sounds soooooooo scared. Go ahead Bella, tickle those tits of hers. Hehehe” Veronica chimed in. She liked the idea of breast tickling and wanted to see Carissa squirm helplessly.

Bella had a very large smile as she thought about tickling those breasts. She then moved herself closer and reached her hands forward to the exposed mounds. She could see the look of fright in Carissa’s eyes and that excited her. There was something about that look of fear that got her going and then her hands touched the breasts. She could feel Carissa’s body shudder and now she felt her own nipples get excited. The skin on the breasts were very soft, and the mounds were very firm. This woman was in great shape, and it was time to have some fun. She lightly ran the tips of her fingers underneath the breasts, and she felt them starting to shake around. That made her smile as the breasts seemed very responsive! She fluttered her fingers there again, and then she heard a giggle coming out. “Hmmmm……I think someone is ticklish under her breasts! Tell me Carissa, does this tickle you?” she teased.

Carissa felt the ticklish feelings as the fingers continued to flutter under her breasts and it was driving her wild. She remembered a lover tickling her under her breasts before, but it was very brief. Not even Thalia tickled her very long there and now she had a feeling this would not be a quick tickle. She was going to suffer a lot! Her breasts continued to wobble, and she was trying her best to stifle her giggles, but they just kept coming out. “hehehehe stop that! Stop touching me!!! that tickles dammit!” she laughed.

“Good! Now, it is time for me to drive you wild and make you feel good at the same time. I love playing with a woman’s breasts and yours…….yours are very nice and now all mine.” Bella teased as she continued to flutter her fingers under the breasts, enjoying the reaction she was getting. She figured she would tease Carissa and get her aroused, so when she went after the nipples, she would really drive this woman insane. This was going to be her revenge and she looked forward to having her moment!

Bessie started to walk up the stairs and felt a little nervous. She didn’t hear too much noise and hoped that she would find Darby and La Diabla. Then she thought about a concerning situation. She started to wonder what would happen if Thalia managed to get the upper hand and she tortured her friends. If she was caught, then she would be tortured again. She did not want to face that humiliation again. Thalia owned her mind at the moment. She felt very afraid of her and if she ever saw her again, she would probably be very submissive to her. She then crept up the rest of the stairs and tried to listen for sound. Once she got to the top of the stairs, she could see the corridor and the two office spaces. She then decided to just remain in the hallway and listen for sounds. She had to know if her friends were in control or did the powerful Greek bounty hunter resume control.

La Diabla sat down on the floor facing Thalia. She wanted to admire the handiwork that she and Darby did to the Greek bounty hunter. It was such a monumental moment for her as she managed to defeat a woman that seemed invincible. She watched with great joy as she saw Darby finishing the hogtie. It was very surreal for her as she remembered the first battle she had with Thalia, and she was defeated. She lasted longer against Thalia than she did against Helga, but the difference between the fights was that with Helga, she was in a blind rage, which Helga took advantage of. The first fight with Thalia was more devastating because she was levelheaded, but the Greek warrior had a lot of fighting skills. She was very fast and would strike with great precision. She also remembered what it was like to be naked in front of this woman and the worst thing imaginable happened to her. She had that horrible itching cream placed inside her very private area and also the hole in her ass. It was such a devastating moment that melted her mind and her will. She was ready to accept being a sex slave after that ordeal. La Diabla never experienced anything that intense on her body before. She even had that cream applied to her nipples, armpits and toes back in Santa Selena, but this time it was much, much worse. She then thought about the second battle with Thalia, and she was proud that she had such a great game plan. In order to counter Thalia’s speed, she had to strike with precision. That kind of battle required a lot of patience, and she managed to execute with that patience. She also enjoyed the fact that Darby was with her when they defeated her. She loved being a team with the deputy and this was another victory for them. It was how they won that still amazed her. Her ex-girlfriend, Sabrina Alamain, managed to betray Thalia and even tackled her. That move completely stunned the Greek bounty hunter which allowed her and Darby to finish the battle. She still could not comprehend why Sabrina betrayed her partner, but she was grateful that she did. La Diabla then looked up and saw Darby looking back at her. She loved looking at that face and she wanted to kiss her. “I can’t believe this is happening. I mean, we just beat Thalia. Wow.” she told her.

Darby wiped her hands as she finished her hogtie. She knew with Thalia in her favorite way to bound someone, there was no way she would be able to escape. It was an exhausting and emotional mission and now she could see the end of the mission. This was her greatest challenge yet as a deputy and she felt proud of herself. She was also very grateful that La Diabla was here with her. They both suffered so much and the fact they were free and ready to take Thalia into custody overwhelmed her senses. She felt such great happiness as she looked at Thalia’s bound form. She had gone through hell for this moment, and she had to savor it. This entire mission was based on Thalia wanting revenge for doing her job, and putting Helga and Svetlana in prison, where they belonged. The Greek bounty hunter then kidnapped people close to her to make her suffer mentally and emotionally. She felt terrible for Bessie, Gertrude and Mia. They were innocent victims, and she knew Thalia and her gang of women had tortured them. She even remembered how Bessie had this blank stare on her face, with the word “slut” written on her forehead. She really hoped Bessie was going to be ok and decided that she would check on her once they got back home. Darby then thought about her friends, Gertrude and Mia. Both women were never involved in a major crime scene, and she really felt bad for them, especially Gertrude. That woman was the nicest neighbor in Plotsville and could only imagine the terror she must have felt. She thought that Gertrude might need someone to talk to when this was all over, and she was back in Plotsville. She also knew poor Mia must have been humiliated and tortured as well. She knew she would have to have a heart-to-heart talk with each of them, to make sure they were ok. Then she looked over at La Diabla. She could see her sitting there and looking at Thalia’s face. It was a surreal moment for the both of them, and she felt so much gratitude for the outlaw. La Diabla had taken that cream inside her most private areas and the sound of her suffering really bothered her. It was because La Diabla saved her at that moment. Thalia was going to put that cream on her most private areas, but that beautiful woman sacrificed herself in order to spare her. That was something she would never forget, and she wanted to thank La Diabla from the bottom of her heart. “Hey, we did it. We really did it.” she told her.

Yes, we did. I still can’t believe she is right there, hogtied and unconscious. Incredible feeling right now. I want to savor this for a moment. Because when we wake her up, we will have some fun at her expense.” La Diabla responded to Darby. She thought about what Sabrina had told them right before she left. That outlaw mentioned that Thalia had the same weakness as everyone else seemed to have. She got really excited with that knowledge and now she was going to make Thalia scream.

“Do you think we should wake her up, right now? I mean, she looks so peaceful after that punch you gave her. Now that she is all tied up, what did you have in mind, my sweet outlaw.” Darby asked. She couldn’t help but smile at the outlaw. She was so thrilled at this moment. She also wondered about Sabrina. That outlaw did such a tremendous job on La Diabla and made her suffer. Her mind started to remember what it was like when Sabrina turned against Thalia. If that did not happen, they would probably still be fighting at this moment. What really made her curious was why Sabrina did it. That woman was making La Diabla suffer in private and figured she must have tormented others, so why would she end such a successful moment? Even with those thoughts, she looked down at Thalia’s body and couldn’t wait to bring her in and send her to jail.

La Diabla saw that smile and her heart melted. She wanted to finish this mission, so she could finally spend alone time with Darby. It was the reason she traveled to California in disguise. She wanted to spend some days with her and grow closer to her. Then this entire mission happened, and it prevented them from spending that time together. She also wondered what may have happened to her friends, Bella and Gabby while they were captive. She hoped they didn’t suffer much. It was such an odd feeling seeing Bella in that wagon when they were on their way to the docks to be loaded. She wondered how she was doing and wondered what she was up to after all this time. Then there was Gabby, who she trained to be a successful outlaw along with her girlfriend, Veronica. Gabby must have really suffered because on the ride to the docks, she just had that blank stare. After this mission, she was definitely going to have a talk to Gabby and Bella to make sure they were ok. Now it was time to focus on getting some retribution of her own towards the woman that caused so much pain. “I think you know. hehehe I think it is time we woke her up. Mind if I do the honors?” she asked.

“You sure can. Wait! How about I do it? This woman was hellbent on making me suffer this entire time. Can you imagine her reaction when she realizes that after all of her hard work, in the end, me and you won again? Hehehe” Darby giggled. She felt incredibly proud at the moment and wanted to make Thalia learn who was in charge, just like she did to her when she was strapped down in that chair inside the interrogation room.

“That’s a good idea! I bet she will probably lose her mind when she sees how you got her all tied up and ready for some torture. Hehehe Go ahead, wake her up.” La Diabla smiled as she then moved out of the way, so Darby could sit in front of Thalia. She did like this small sadistic streak of Darby. She loved the fact that even though she was such a noble deputy, she did have a little “outlaw” in her. She then stood to the right side of Thalia and could see her arms and ankle bound by the rope. She knew how that felt as that was how Darby captured her years ago. She then smiled as she saw Darby reaching her hand forward and was about to touch Thalia’s cheek. This was going to be a moment that neither one was going to forget.

Darby reached her right hand forward and headed towards the left cheek of the woman who caused so much devastation for her and her friends. Thalia’s head was resting on the right side, which exposed that cheek. It was such a weird sight for her as the woman looked peacefully sleeping. It was hard to believe that this same face wreaked so much havoc on her and everyone she knew. Now it was time for a little revenge. She thought about this moment and how much it meant to her and everyone else. She thought about when La Diabla got her revenge against Priscilla and how emotional it was. The outlaw made Priscilla pay a price for all the trouble she caused to everyone. She thought about how La Diabla tortured Priscilla into apologizing to Cheyenne. That was perhaps the most emotional moment of the entire situation. Darby thought about how Thalia had tormented someone very close to her in Bessie. She thought about the terror Gertrude felt and the same with Mia. She felt her emotions in turmoil and then she slapped her hand against that cheek a few times. She saw the eyes open and now the moment of truth had arrived.

Thalia opened her eyes as she felt something hitting her cheek. She looked around and then tried to move. Her senses were on edge as she realized she could not move. She remembered being in a fight with La Diabla and Darby when Sabrina had arrived. It was at that moment she knew she was going to win this battle. Then she remembered getting tackled on her side by her business partner, which she did not expect at all. Once that happened, she was overpowered by the other women and she remembered La Diabla’s fist heading towards her head, then saw blackness. Now that she was awake, she knew she was in trouble as for the first time, she had been captured. This was new territory for her as she always was the victor in her missions. She then lifted her head and saw Darby sitting in front of her. She noticed she was on her belly and her legs were up in the air and behind her. That was when she realized she was hogtied. That angered her as these women were now treating her like livestock. It was time to make these women pay for having her tied up. “What the hell do you think you are doing??! Let me go NOW!!” she demanded.

“Looks like someone is awake now. Welcome back to the land of the conscious. How was your rest? Hehehe” Darby taunted. She could see Thalia cold eyes looking right back at her and she felt proud. She was on the verge of one of her greatest arrests. Thalia didn’t have the same crime spree Gloria and Priscilla had, but the fact she kidnapped citizens made her a criminal. She grinned at her and winked.

Thalia could tell Darby was gloating and that fueled her anger even more. She wanted to get her hands on Darby once again and torture her until her brain no longer existed. She defeated the deputy earlier and tortured her into submission. Now this woman was in control and that really damaged her ego. “Wipe that grin off your face! We both know you could never beat me one on one. How about we have one last battle? Me and you. Winner takes all.” she offered.

Darby heard that challenge and, in a way, she wanted Thalia defiant. Because the larger the ego, the worse their arrest was to them. Where they were no longer in control. She wanted to make sure this Greek bounty hunter never felt like she was in control ever again. “Why would I do that? I will have to admit, you are quite the combatant. But ya did a lot of evil and I am here to tell you that your reign is over. Never again will you harm another woman. Never again will you walk around a free woman. You……..are……going……to……PRISON. hehehe” she taunted.

Thalia’s blood started to boil as she heard that flippant tone in Darby’s voice. The thought of being in prison angered her and she started to struggle in her bonds. She realized the ropes were tied very tight and she was trapped. She had no idea how she was going to get out of this moment, but she would be patient and wait for that opportunity. Then she would make Darby pay. She then heard a sound of laughter and it sounded different than Darby’s. She looked at Darby’s face again and she was only smiling. She then heard the laughter again and realized it was coming from behind her. That angered her even more as she realized who that person must be. “La Diabla….I thought I smelled vermin in here…” she insulted.

“Hehehehehehe ah yes, the great Thalia! The one who struck fear into everyone that heard her name. Helga seemed really impressed by you and tried to use your name to scare us. It is funny that in the end, you will end up just……like……her.” La Diabla said then walked towards the front of Thalia’s position so she could make eye contact with the bounty hunter. She knelt down next to Darby’s left side and then leaned her head against the left side of Darby’s face. She wanted Thalia to see their happy faces together, especially after that humiliating moment when she and Darby were forced to watch each other suffer.

Thalia looked at those two faces and she grew even angrier. She wanted to destroy both women and make them suffer. She could see their smiles as their faces were together like a loving couple. “You both are going to pay….” she muttered.

“Your threat reminds me of when death comes knocking on my door. I open that door and say…...Not today…..” La Diabla responded with a silly grin. She knew it would anger Thalia and she wanted her to be angry. Because she knew when they get their physical revenge on her, it would make it all the more sweeter.

“You are silly…” Darby whispered as she turned her head to the left and looked at the outlaw. She loved it when La Diabla would verbally taunt her victims. She knew how good she was at it because it was done on her. She wanted to kiss her at this moment but figured it would be a lot more fun when they were alone. She then looked at Thalia who looked really angry as her lips were in a snarl. “Hey La Diabla, our guest here really looks upset. She always looks so angry. Why are you angry?” she asked with a silly grin herself.

Thalia started to pull at her bonds as those silly grins on their faces were really aggravating her. She knew she was vastly superior to them in every way, and she was helpless to them. She imagined having both of them tied up again and she would devastate their bodies. She would use that cream to make sure they would never feel anything in their vaginas ever again. She stared at La Diabla again and saw that look on her face. “I hate you both. I swear I will get my revenge….” she told them.

“Yeah, yeah, sure. You’re going to get revenge on us. You’re going to make us pay. You are going to destroy us. Blah, blah, blah. I heard all of that before. You keep forgetting one thing, you bitch. YOU’RE FUCKING TIED UP AT THE MOMENT!!!! You are at OUR mercy. We can do whatever we want to you. You are our bitch now.” La Diabla shouted back. She was now getting her adrenaline pumping as it was time to inflict the embarrassing torture to this woman. She remembered again what Sabrina told her and it was time to exploit it. She then slowly made her way to the right side of Thalia’s body and sat down Indian style. She could see those exposed ribs and sides and couldn’t wait to test those areas for sensitivity. “I wonder……You have been this machine the entire time. You are very skilled in fighting. You are the best fighter I have ever encountered. Helga was very tough, but she used her brute strength. You are far more skilled. I bet you always won your fights. You showed no mercy, and you were untouchable. Well, you are going to be touched. I am going to touch you the same way you touched all of us. Oh yes, let’s see if the great Thalia is a woman after all….” she told her.

Thalia turned her head to her right and she could see the outlaw next to her. She heard those words and wondered if she was going to be touched. She then saw the arms moving and headed towards her side. She did not want the outlaw to touch her at all and would do everything she could to not suffer. Then she felt a poke in her side which she did not expect. It made her jump and what really bothered her was the ticklish sensation she felt. She realized that they were planning on tickling her and that got her really upset. They were not going to torture her! Not like that. She would not be able to handle that kind of humiliation. “WHAT THE HELL???!!! You better not touch me dammit! This is the only way you can beat me? You need help??!! Release me and we can settle this once and for all!” she yelled.

La Diabla loved how the body jerked after she poked it and grinned. She then looked over at Darby and winked. She knew a ticklish reaction when she saw it and Thalia was definitely ticklish. That gave her excitement like no other. Finding out Helga was ticklish was a very joyful moment, but finding out Thalia was also ticklish was perhaps the greatest discovery. She then started to poke alongside the body and chuckled to herself with each convulsion. She then moved her pokes from the hip area to the side, to the ribs and then right back down. She felt like a child with a new toy as the Greek bounty hunter seemed very responsive to her. “Something wrong, Thalia? You seem kind of jumpy. Hehehe” she taunted.

Darby enjoyed watching Thalia’s body jerk with each touch. She could not wait until she got her turn because giving back what Thalia dished out would be the greatest feeling ever. She saw the look on Thalia’s face and even though the body was convulsing, the facial expression never changed. She could still see the scowl on her face and wondered if there was anything that would make this woman smile. That became her goal as she wanted to force Thalia to laugh. She knew that would destroy her ego for sure. “Does that bother you? Hehehe” she teased.

Thalia could hear that mocking tone and she wanted to reach her hands out and strangle Darby unconscious. She knew they were trying to humiliate her and that really angered her. She could feel those pokes on her side and even though it tickled her, she braced herself to not laugh. It was of the utmost importance for her not to laugh because if she did, these two women would beat her. She felt a finger now poking into her rib and it stayed there. That shock of ticklish energy really tore through her body, and it took everything she had to not respond in the way they wanted her to. Her eyes started to water, and she held her scowl. She wanted to use her anger to suppress her laughter and focused on that technique.

La Diabla could feel the body trembling under her as she continued to hold her finger right on the rib area. She was surprised there was no chuckle, giggle, or a sound coming from Thalia, even though she could tell it was affecting her. She realized that Thalia had a very strong will and that really motivated her. The Greek bounty hunter and Sabrina had made her submit, which was a devastating blow to her own ego, so now it was time to return the favor. She knew a slow, teasing method was probably not going to work as Thalia was very strong willed. “What the hell, let’s try THIS!!!” she shouted as she got to her knees quickly and placed her hands on both sides of the body and squeezed.

Thalia felt that sudden attack on her sides and the ticklish tremors tore right through her. It was a devastating move and completely unexpected. She figured they were going to use slow teasing methods to get her to break, but now they were aggressive. She wanted to explode in laughter, but she managed to clamp her lips together and made a lot of grunting noises. Her eyes were now shut tight, and her body was shaking wildly. She knew she was in trouble, and it was going to take every ounce of her mental strength to fight off this attack. Those fingers hit a sweet spot on her sides and that was definitely one of her weak points. “UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR UUUNNNHHHHHH” she grunted in ticklish agony.

“Oh wow! Look at her! She is starting to break! Come on Thalia, it is ok to laugh. You are human just like the rest of us. You can let it all out. Hehehehe” Darby teased as she finally saw a different expression on Thalia’s face. The entire time she knew this woman, her face was always calm and in control. Only a few times she saw her smile and that was because she was getting the better of her. Now this look was one of agony and that got her excited. It was a surreal moment to finally see this woman starting to break. She could see how La Diabla was pressing into those sides and saw her face. She could see the delight in it and knew the outlaw was having a lot of fun.

La Diabla couldn’t help but have a sadistic smile as she was so close to finally breaking Thalia. She squeezed harder onto the sides as she knew how it was making that wall of defiance crumble within the Greek bounty hunter. She wanted that laugh. She needed to hear that laugh. Because once she got it, then this battle was going to be over, and she would eventually break this woman. Her heart was starting to race faster, and her excitement only grew. Hearing Darby taunting her was also exciting to her because she loved it when Darby would get “down and dirty” with this style of torment. When she tickled Priscilla’s feet back in Santa Selena and the sexual humiliation to Gloria, it made her love the deputy even more. She knew Darby had it in her and she also looked forward to her helping her in this moment. She smiled as she thought about that. “Hey Darby, get her armpits. Let’s see if we can make Thalia, a little more girly with a laugh!” she teased.

Thalia continued her grunting and her frustration increased. She wanted to be free of these women as the ticklish sensations were really driving her insane. She could feel her face turning red as she fought that urge to start laughing. The squeezes on her sides were devastating to her and she felt that ticklish electricity really penetrating her psyche. Then her eyes nearly popped right out of her head as she felt fingers burrowing into her armpits. Now she had two sensations on her body, and it really started to feel overwhelming to her. She had to think of something. She had to find a way not to laugh. She started to feel her will slipping as the fingers were now burrowing further into her armpits, which sent very intense shockwaves throughout her entire body.

La Diabla continued to squeeze the sides and could feel the body convulsing. She could also hear the grunts and the agony in the voice and knew it was just a matter of time before Thalia snapped. She loved to see Darby having some fun as her fingers were burrowing into those armpits. She was a little disappointed that the uniform was still on and cursed herself for not stripping this woman naked before hogtying her. She could see her boots moving around and couldn’t wait to get the Greek bounty hunter laughing. She then used the tips of her two index fingers and drilled it right into the crevices of each ribcage and she heard a very loud grunt. She knew this was devastating and forcing Thalia to laugh was her burning desire. “Come on Thalia, you can do it. Just one little giggle. One little giggle and I might let you breathe again….” she teased.

Darby heard those teases, and it gave her chills. She remembered how La Diabla would tease her when she got tickled by her. She was also enjoying having her fingers burrow into the armpits and she also noticed that even though it must have tickled the woman a lot, the uniform did dull some of the touches. She was just as determined to force a laugh out of Thalia too. She wanted to break this woman and get her to endure the same humiliation she forced upon others. “Come on Thalia! I know this tickles. I remember when you tickled my armpits, and it absolutely destroyed me. You are no different! I know you are just dying to laugh. Don’t fight it anymore. Just let it go….” she taunted.

Thalia felt a tear coming from her left eye as she was squeezing them shut very tightly and she was holding in her laugh as long as possible. This was a battle of wills and she had to prove that hers was stronger. The feeling was absolutely agonizing, and it really took all of her inner strength to hold her laughter back. She tried to focus on anything else to help her prevent from exploding into hysterical laughter. She did not want these two women to see her in a weakened state. She remembered when Sabrina had touched her sides and got her to laugh. That moment really embarrassed her, and she got really angry at the outlaw for tickling her. She destroyed Sabrina afterwards and even dominated her sexually. She then felt another surge in the fingers burrowing and wiggling in her armpits and she was on the verge of laughing. What made everything worse was that she couldn’t say anything. If she opened her mouth, she was sure to start giggling.

La Diabla knew the woman had to be near the breaking point. It was impressive that she held up this long. She started to get more aggressive in her tickling and then thought of something else. If Thalia was holding her mouth closed, she was probably also trying not to breathe. She figured that making her say something, literally anything, would probably force the rest of the laughter to come spilling out. She had a sly smile on her face and then paused her tickling. “Hey Darby, stop tickling her for a moment…” she instructed.

Darby stopped the wiggling and burrowing of her fingers as she was curious as to what La Diabla had in mind. She knew the outlaw was an expert at this, so she figured she must have a plan. She was getting really excited at the prospect of Thalia begging her. She begged to that woman so much, that hearing the roles reversed would be the greatest moment ever. “Ok, I stopped tickling her. What now?” she asked.

“Our bitch of a friend here is just too tough for us. I mean we are really drilling into her body, but she won’t laugh. Her uniform is too thick….” La Diabla started. She knew her timing had to be just right in order for her idea to work. She had her index fingers near the ribs, ready to strike at any moment. She looked at Darby and winked. “I wonder how she will react once we get her naked! Can you imagine touching her skin? I bet she is a real softie under these clothes…..” she teased.

Thalia felt great relief in her body as the tickling had stopped. The fingers on her body were slowly wearing her down, but she also felt proud that she did not break. She wanted to prove she was stronger than these women and it was working so far. She took a few deep breaths because she knew they were going to try again. Then she heard La Diabla speaking with Darby and heard that her clothes would be taken off! These women were talking about stripping her naked and playing with her skin! She heard La Diabla call her soft and that really irked her. “You bitches better not touch my uniform! You will not touch my HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH FUCK!!!” she screamed as she felt those index fingers drilling into her ribs once again.

La Diabla had a large grin on her face as she finally got the Greek bounty hunter to start laughing. Once she started talking, she knew there would be a natural let down of the defense and the reaction of the body would be immediate. Once Thalia started talking, she drilled those fingers into the ribs and rotated the tips at a dizzying pace. She loved the sound of that laughter and knew she just outsmarted this woman. “There you go!!! There’s that laughter! How sweet of a sound it is…..” she bragged.

Darby’s eyes lit up as she heard Thalia’s ticklish laughter for the first time. It stunned her because it did sound sweet, even though it came from a woman that loved to inflict great humiliation on helpless women. She then plunged her fingers back into her armpits because now that she was laughing, the tickling would probably be more intense to her. She felt the body shaking as she tickled the pits, and she wanted her to suffer. “Thalia IS ticklish!! Hehehehe she sounds so cute when she laughs! Tickle, tickle, tickle! Thalia is a ticklish little girl after all!” she taunted.

Thalia couldn’t help but laugh as she was completely caught off guard. She was very angry with herself for letting down her guard for just a moment. Now that they heard her laugh, they were sure going to keep tormenting her. She could no longer contain her laughter because now that it was out, there was no going back. For the first time in her bounty hunting career, she felt a sense of embarrassment. These two women just bested her in the mental game and now she was going to suffer. Her body was now in control and responding to the stimulus that was occurring. “HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WHORES HAHAHAHAHAH WILL PAY!!!” she screamed.

“Hehehe yep, she is a ticklish one after all. It is quite fun to listen to her laughing. It is also a very beautiful laugh! It actually sounds sweeter than Helga’s. Helga had that deep, manly sounding laugh. Thalia here, well, her voice sounds like that sweet little girl that is helplessly tickled. Hehehe” La Diabla teased. Now that she got what she wanted, the true torture could begin. She did like the idea of stripping Thalia naked. There were several reasons behind that feeling. She wanted her naked because that is something she did to victims during her crime spree days, but she also remembered being stripped naked herself from various women who captured her. She knew the humiliation and shame when the naked body was exposed and tickled. Her desire to do that to Thalia started to increase and she continued her tickle torture. La Diabla also remembered when her ass was high in the air, and it was Thalia who put that cream inside her pussy and her ass. That destroyed her and her body was still very sore from all that. She wondered how long that soreness and slight pain would last. She wondered if Elder Hozho of the Elu tribe had anything that would help with that just in case she wasn’t healed when she returned. Now it was all about punishing Thalia and she was going to enjoy every moment tormenting her.

Thalia heard those taunting words and even though she was laughing uncontrollably at the moment, her anger was still there. Now they were trying to humiliate her and that made her want to tear out of these binds and finish them. But the tickling was really starting to get to her as the fingers continued to dig into her armpits and her ribs. She focused on the insults that La Diabla told her to increase her hatred and perhaps feel more anger than those devastating ticklish feelings. She did not like the fact that her laughter sounded like a young girl. She also heard what was said about Helga and now she understood how her friend must have been defeated. She must have been somehow overpowered by these two women and tickled. She knew Helga was ticklish during a sparring session, and the Russian also knew about her weakness. It was something fun they did with each other and afterwards, they talked about how they would torture helpless women. Being tickled was something they both wanted to avoid, but if it happened, they couldn’t surrender. Knowing that Helga surrendered to these two women frightened her, but also inspired her. She could never surrender to the deputy and the outlaw. She would laugh, but she would never submit. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LAUGH WORSE!! HAHAHAH YOUR SCREAMS!! HAHAHA YOUR SCREAMS WERE MUSIC!!! HAHAHAHA TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” she screamed in laughter, trying to remind La Diabla of the devastation that happened to her.

La Diabla heard that response and took a deep breath. She knew Thalia was trying to get her to be very upset and lose her focus to tickle her. She wondered if the Greek bounty hunter was trying to get into her head, so she could be released, and they would have another fight. She chuckled to herself because she felt she was smarter than Thalia and took pride in that. Now it was time to play the mind games back to her. “Yes…..I know you enjoyed my screams when that horrible cream was inside me. Well played, bitch, well played. The problem is you have no idea what I will do to your naked body. You see, Helga is done for. She crossed me and paid a price. Now it is your turn. As a matter of fact, I want to see some skin….” she said.

Darby heard the entire back and forth and wondered what La Diabla was up to. She said she wanted to see some skin, but in order to do so, they might have to untie the ropes and perhaps let Thalia free. That was a very risky move, and she would probably have to stop her. She knew La Diabla had a temper and could get herself in trouble. She saw the outlaw stopping her tickle attack and now she was really curious about what was going to happen next. She understood the angry tone as those screams La Diabla made when she was in that cavern drove her insane too. She will never forget those intense and very sad screams she heard that day. The woman she was in love with really went through a lot. She now paused her own tickling because she was curious about what the next move was going to be. “Hey, what are you going to do to her now?” she asked.

“Just watch…..I got something for her.” La Diabla said and then moved her hands towards the waist area of Thalia. She then reached under her waist and started to search for the belt buckle. She found it and then started to loosen it up. She wanted to pull down the pants, so she could lift the shirt up to expose the bounty hunter’s naked skin. She started to pull the belt out and once it came off, she threw it across the room. She then grabbed the hem of the pants and started to tug them down.

Thalia felt her belt coming undone and wondered what was happening. She definitely did not like La Diabla’s hands down there, feeling around and then finding her belt buckle. She felt the belt sliding out of her pants and she was in shock. The outlaw was actually trying to strip her, and she tried to press her hips to the floor. She had to do whatever she could to avoid having her pants pulled down. “What the hell do you think you are doing???!!! Let go of my pants! You stupid tramp!” she barked.

“Eh, shut up already. I just want to get a look at you. Besides, what are you going to do? You seemed to be a bit tied up at the moment. I am trying to make you more……comfortable.” La Diabla responded in a mocking tone. She could feel Thalia trying her best to press her hips down, but that couldn’t stop her from pulling down the pants off the bounty hunter’s rear end. She could see the shirt covering the underwear and smiled. There was a nice shape to Thalia’s ass, and she couldn’t help but admire it. With the back of the pants taken off the ass, she was then able to pull the pants further down and exposed some of the thighs. She also took a glance at the soles of Thalia’s boots and that made her smile. She could not wait to see those feet hiding inside those boots. She really hoped those feet were really ticklish, as she wanted to have her way with her. Now that the pants were pulled down, she easily started to peel the shirt upwards. She could now see the small of the back and the sides. She couldn’t help but grin as she was really going to embarrass the Greek warrior. “You do have a nice ass! And your skin…..it looks really smooth and soft. I like it!” she teased.

Thalia felt her anger hit another level as she felt her pants get pulled down and her shirt being pulled up. They were exposing her body against her will and that really set her off. She understood the effect it would have on a woman because she did it all the time. Having it done to her really bothered her and she really started to struggle in her bonds. “I AM GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH! PUT MY CLOTHES BACK ON…….NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!” she screamed.

Darby chuckled as she heard that scream. She watched as Thalia’s uniform was opened up and she saw that underwear. She also saw the small of the back and now more of the spine was appearing. She could only imagine the embarrassment Thalia must have had at the moment. Even though she detested Thalia in every way possible, she did respect her as a warrior. She knew this woman had a massive ego and the ultimate confidence. Now she was being humiliated and it had to destroy her knowing she was being dominated. “She does have some soft looking skin. Hehehehe Hey Thalia, what kind of beauty secrets do you Greek women have? Maybe you can tell us as we get a real good look at you….” she teased.

Thalia felt her face getting really red from anger and embarrassment as they were now really teasing her. She felt pure hatred for the both of them and taking her clothes down was something she would never forget. Then she felt a smack on her ass and that completely shocked her. Then she felt another smack and that one had some pain to it. “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??!!!” she yelled.

“Spanking you, you stupid bitch. What else would it be?” La Diabla responded in a dismissive voice. She wanted to let Thalia know she was now in control and planned on breaking that woman’s ego. She did feel how firm that ass was and now she figured she should do one more step. Something that would truly piss off Thalia, but she did not care. This was revenge and she wanted to make sure this Greek warrior never forgot it. She placed her hands at the top of the underwear and with a quick wink to Darby, she yanked the underwear down, exposing Thalia’s ass!!! She smiled as she saw how firm and the great shape the ass cheeks were. She was impressed by the ass and smacked her hand on it one more time. “Oooh!!! Look Darby!!! She has a beautiful looking ass, doesn’t she?? Hehehe” she teased.

Darby looked on as La Diabla pulled down Thalia’s underwear. She was stunned that her lover pulled that very bold move but understood why. It was time to break Thalia’s will and her ego. Humiliating her would be the only way to get her to break down. She was impressed by Thalia’s body and knew they were about to enter into new territory. She imagined the reaction to having her underwear pulled down. She looked at La Diabla’s face and she recognized that look. That was her determined look to make sure she conquered her victims and there would be no turning back at this point. They were going to defeat Thalia completely and she loved it. “She really does. That is one mighty fine butt! Hehehe I bet she likes to show it off to everyone. Thanks, Thalia, for being such a gracious woman and showing us your ass. Hahahaha” she taunted.

Thalia was burning with rage as she felt her underwear coming off her rear end. Her ass was now completely exposed, and she heard the verbal taunts coming from both women. Her anger reached a boiling point and she desperately started to struggle in her bonds. She wanted to break free and exact her revenge as now they were trying to completely embarrass her. She could hear their giggles and their taunts, and her rage continued to grow. “I am going to kill you both…..” she seethed.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. You’re going to kill us. You’re going to make us pay. You’re going to torture us. I get it. You are quite upset, and you want revenge. The problem is bitch is that this is OUR revenge! You don’t seem to understand the personal pride we both have. We were at the top of our games, and you got the best of us. You stripped us naked, and you tortured us. You made us break. You put that evil cream inside me, and I suffered. I am still sore from it, and I have no idea when I will feel better from it. You are someone that we will never forget. But now, we have you right where we wanted. It is OUR time to make sure you pay for all of your sins. I hate that you tortured my friends! I hate that you tortured Darby’s friends. But the reason why I hate you the most is that you tortured Darby. Seeing her strapped up like that as you abused her will live forever in my mind. She did not deserve that. She is truly an amazing human being and you made her suffer. You wanted to torture her by putting that same cream inside her. I will NEVER forgive you for your actions. You think I care about your feelings right now? You forgot something bitch. My name is LA DIABLA for a reason. Now you will experience MY wrath!” La Diabla responded with anger in her voice. Saying those actions Thalia took got her blood pumping and she wanted to show the Greek bounty hunter that there was a price to pay for crossing her. She then started to grip the ass cheeks with each hand and started to squeeze them very hard. She then pulled the cheeks apart, exposing the crack. It wasn’t completely open as the legs were pressed together in the hogtie but exposed enough of the delicate skin in the crack. She then looked at Darby and smiled. “Tickle her there….” she told her softly.

Darby heard what La Diabla said, and it touched her heart. The passion in the voice and the anger showed just how much love La Diabla had for her friends, and even the others she did not know. This was about avenging those innocent people and what really made her heart flutter were the things she said about her. She loved hearing about how La Diabla felt passion for her and was so focused on her well-being. She started to feel that same passion because the outlaw was right. They should not care about Thalia’s feelings or her rage because this was their own personal revenge. They both went through a lot on this mission and now it was time to finish the job. She looked down at that firm ass and saw how the cheeks were opened. She didn’t have any feathers or tickling objects with her, so she used the tip of her right index finger and placed it right on the tailbone of Thalia. Then, she slowly slid her finger through the crack, just lightly touching the skin and could feel the body starting to writhe. She also heard some very strong grunts coming from Thalia and she loved it. “She seems quite a bit ticklish here…hehehe” she giggled.

Thalia heard La Diabla’s words, and she was a little concerned with the emotion. She never had to face someone who was exacting revenge against her. She was always victorious in her battles and now she had to prepare for someone that wanted to humiliate her. Then she felt her ass getting grabbed and her cheeks spread opened as much as they could with her legs being pressed together. Then she felt that finger slowly stroking down her ass crack and the sensations were overwhelming. She knew how delicate that area was on a woman because she would touch and tickle there as well. Now that it was happening to her own body, she truly understood the hell a victim went through. Her body reacted violently, and she tried to move around. She didn’t want to explode in laughter again, so it took another measure of her strength to hold it in. She felt herself already losing that battle, as some giggles slipped out as the finger kept sliding up and down that crack. It was such an intense ticklish feeling, and she felt her body giving in. “Hehehehe you….bitches…..stop……touch…..touching hehehe me…..there…” she said trying to hold back the giggles as much as possible.

“That’s right you sadistic bitch, laugh. I know this is killing you and we all know you want to let it go. So do us a favor and just let yourself go. We are not going to stop torturing you until we break your will. After we are done with your ass, perhaps we will find some other nice spots on you. I am a little curious about your feet for example….” La Diabla threatened. She could hear those giggles and knew eventually the dam would break and Thalia would lose it. She felt some excitement as she looked at those boots in the air. Her eyes could see the tread on the soles and started to imagine what the naked feet would look like. She could see they were large feet, which meant lots of skin to tickle.

Darby had a wide grin on her face as she continued to tickle the exposed ass crack. She knew from experience how ticklish that spot was, and it did delight her that Thalia was responding to that same kind of touch. It started to humanize her and that was very important to defeat this woman. They had to see her as a human and not some kind of machine. Breaking her down would be similar to Helga, even though the Russian was laughing a lot more quickly. She also heard La Diabla threatening to tickle other areas as well and that got her a little excited. She heard about the feet and that really got her mind spinning. All the criminals would always focus on her feet, and she wanted to return the favor. She really started to like tickling the bottoms of a woman’s feet and torturing Thalia’s would be the icing on the revenge cake. She looked over at the boots and her desire to get her fingers through the toes grew. She learned that move from Gertrude and knew it was highly effective. Perhaps hearing Thalia scream in ticklish agony would be the best thing she needed for therapy over this entire ordeal. She then looked right back at the crack of the ass and continued to stroke her finger there. Darby even let her finger slide up across the tailbone and then onto the small of the back. She could feel Thalia’s body starting to squirm a lot more and it was very fascinating to her that even the toughest criminal she ever faced was just as responsive to being tickled as she was. “I am having so much fun! She has a ticklish back too? Who would have ever thought that Thalia Laskaris was a ticklish girl!” she teased.

Thalia continued to try to hold in her laughter and was starting to lose her grip. That consistent stroking in the crack of her ass and then the small of her back was driving her crazy and she needed to do something. Her eyes were getting watery again as she did everything she could to not laugh. Unfortunately for her, the tickling was taking its toll and more giggles started to come out. She decided that she would never beg them because she knew she was going to end up laughing. She would never let them beat her mentally or emotionally. “Hehehehehehe I hate you both so much!’ she snarled between her giggles.

La Diabla loved how Thalia kept fighting the urge to let all her laughter out. She got her to do it once, and she wanted to do it again. She truly desired to make this woman scream in laughter as it meant she was beaten. She could see that delight on Darby’s face, and she adored that look. She was happy that she was having fun and that made her happy inside. She could also see Thalia struggling on the ground and knew it was time to start attacking elsewhere. She figured she should wear her down a little because in order to go after the feet, she would have to release the hogtie to get the boots off. If Thalia’s legs were loose, then she could possibly escape because of how skilled of a fighter she was. “Hey Darby, let’s play with her sides and armpits again. We need to get her a little tired so we can go after her feet. Or, should we try to take a look at her breasts? Hehehe” she asked.

Darby stopped her tickling and pondered the question posed to her. The thought of tickling Thalia’s feet excited her but seeing her breasts would be fun as well. If they could embarrass Thalia, then it would be even better. “I like that! I think we should see her breasts. She was really fascinated with muh breasts, so maybe I should play with hers. I wonder though…..” Darby began to say.

“What do you wonder? How much fun we are about to have with her?” La Diabla smiled in response.

“Definitely that. But I was thinking about this hogtie. We don’t have as many places to tickle with her in this position. I am wondering if we should get her tied up differently? I mean, what if we were to strip her completely naked? Wouldn’t that be even better?” Darby asked. The hogtie prevented Thalia from being able to escape and would render her completely helpless. But they couldn’t get to all the places that they could get to. She liked the idea of stripping Thalia completely naked since she did the same to her. Stripping someone naked would truly start to affect someone’s will. Even when they pulled down the underwear on Thalia, she knew that it would truly bother the Greek bounty hunter and she would start to feel those feelings of shame and humiliation. She wanted her to feel all the humiliation possible, especially after all the destruction she did to her and to all of her friends.

La Diabla felt her heart flutter as she heard Darby’s questions. Listening to her talk about stripping Thalia naked made her feel so much pride for her. This was definitely something Darby didn’t always do. This was something she would do, or what Thalia would do. She liked the more “naughty side” of Darby coming out. She wanted to kiss her right there at the moment as she felt so much attraction for her. “You are amazing. I like that thought. Perhaps we should figure out a way to get her in a different position, so that we can make her suffer. There are so many places we can torment her! But I want just one favor…..” she told her.

“What is that?” Darby asked. She could see the gleam in La Diabla’s eyes and wanted to know what she was thinking. She would never approve of her criminal ways, but there were some good uses to them.

“Her pussy will belong to me. Mine is still sore over what she did, so I want to pay her back. Plus, you know I can tickle a pussy really good….” La Diabla said, then gave a knowing wink towards her lover.

Darby blushed a little as she heard that suggestion. She knew how talented La Diabla was when it came to tickling a woman between her legs. She always loved to watch it and when she saw how she tickled Priscilla’s pussy, it left her a thrilling memory of a lifetime. “I like that! Yeah, we can tickle her pussy! I bet it is probably really ticklish. It is funny how dangerous she is, but she is just like everyone else. She is ticklish and it is a great weakness of her. How ironic it is that her miserable career will come to an end because she was tickled. Hehehe” she giggled.

Thalia heard them speaking again as she recovered from the ass crack tickling. She could hear them talking about releasing her from this hogtie and tying her up in a different manner in order to expose more of her body to them. She could hear their excitement at what they would do to her naked body and when she heard La Diabla threaten her most private area, she felt that anger still rising. She hated that these two were so comfortable right now and were determined to break her. Her mind started to think that once her binds were loose, she would have to strike fast. She would have to strike one of them, then quickly go after the other one. It would be her only chance of escape and revenge because if she was tied down and stripped completely of her uniform, she would probably end up breaking. She definitely knew the effects on the human body after being tortured and as strong as she was, she knew eventually her body would break. She decided to keep quiet at the moment and hoped that those two ladies would think she was wearing down. She had to be smart at the moment and use their joy to her own advantage.

La Diabla noticed that Thalia was quiet and figured either she was getting exhausted, or she was plotting something. It was possible the exhaustion was settling in because the Greek bounty hunter had to expend a lot of energy to fight off laughing so hard. But she also considered the possibility of her plotting something. She and Darby were discussing her being untied and then tied up differently. That would potentially give her a chance to strike at them. Usually her victims would say something, anything, after hearing about being stripped naked and having their pussies played with. She decided to try and test her theory. “Hmmm….. we will definitely have to get her tied up differently. I mean, tickling her pussy would be a sweet thing to do. Hey Thalia, you have a ticklish pussy?” she asked, hoping to get a reaction from her.

Thalia heard La Diabla’s question, and it continued to burn a fire within her body and soul. She sneered as she thought about her own naked body being handled by these two women. “You are not going to touch my pussy. That would be the greatest mistake in your miserable lives…..” she said in a very strong tone.

La Diabla smiled as she heard that response. She could hear the venom in that tone of voice and could sense the sheer amount of anger still within her. She also noticed that there wasn’t any real panic in the voice, so the Greek warrior must have been plotting something. An idea came into her mind, and if she was right, it would throw Thalia off a little as well. She motioned her hand to Darby to come closer to her, so she could whisper her plan to her. Once Darby’s face got close to hers, she leaned over and whispered into her right ear. “Hey, I am going to try and fool her. I have this feeling she is waiting for us to untie her, so she could strike. We cannot have her escape, or we will have a major fight on our hands. So, what we will do is slightly loosen the ropes around her ankles. Just enough for her to think we are untying her, and then we take off her boots. I will hold the ropes and be ready to tighten them again, while you take off the boots. That way we can torture her feet and not only torture and humiliate her but wear her down too. We need her to be completely exhausted before we strip her naked. Do you like this plan?” she whispered.

Darby nodded her head as she listened to La Diabla’s plan. It made complete sense that Thalia was probably crafting an escape idea. Earlier, they tricked Thalia into speaking in order to get her to laugh. Now, they could trick her again and go after her feet. She understood the idea that they had to remain a step ahead of Thalia or they would be in deep trouble. So far, La Diabla’s ideas of combating Thalia have been spot on. The woman she cared for so deeply was really getting the best of Thalia so far and she trusted this new plan. “Yeah, I understand. I love it….” she whispered back.

“Ok, let’s see if we can untie her and get her in position. I want to play with some sweet Greek pussy….” La Diabla said as she prepared for her plan. She then reached towards the ankle ropes and started to loosen them slightly. She had to make it seem convincing in order to get Thalia to think one way, then she could go the other. She also loved the plan because she was about to tickle this woman’s feet. She really loved to tickle the feet of a woman. She loved the feeling of the skin on her fingers. She loved how they would respond to being tickled. She loved how their laughter would increase and now it was time to play with Thalia’s feet. She was going to savor that moment and really work her over. Her favorite feet to play with was Darby’s, but that would come later when they were going to be intimate with one another. Now, it was all about ruthless torture and making Thalia suffer completely. She then felt the ropes become loose enough and it was time to take these boots off.

Thalia felt the ropes around her ankles coming loose and her adrenaline started to flow. This was her chance, perhaps her last chance to get out of this situation and make these two women pay for the humiliation they have been causing her. She just needed her ankles completely free, and she could do something with her legs. She thought that they may not release her hands just yet, but if her legs were loose, she could use her feet as weapons and injure one of them. It would be difficult to fight without the use of her hands, but she was confident in her kicking skills that she could hold off the other. The ropes were loosened, but not removed, but she figured it would just be one moment. She just needed that one opportunity and then she could strike!

Darby saw the loosening of the ropes and felt a lot of nervousness. She had to move fast in order to remove the boots to surprise Thalia. She knew La Diabla was right, and that this woman would probably strike out if given the opportunity. Thalia was eerily quiet at the moment, which confirmed her lover’s suspicion. Then she saw La Diabla nod her head and it was time! She then quickly reached her hands and wrapped them around the edge of the sole of the left boot and started to tug upwards. The boots were not laced, so they could slide off. She felt the boot starting to slide up the leg and she used a lot of her strength and now the boot started to come off quickly as it now came off the heel! She felt excited and then swung her arms up and finally the boot came off! She tossed that boot down and immediately went after the right one. She grabbed it and started to tug. She could now feel some resistance as Thalia realized she was losing her footwear.

“WHAT THE HELL???!!! What are you doing to my boots??!!!” Thalia yelled as she felt her left boot taken off. She did not expect them to remove her footwear and now she was concerned when the right one started to slide off. She curled her toes inside the boot, hoping to keep it on, but it was a futile effort. It came off her heel and finally came right off her foot. Her eyes were wide with surprise and shock. She expected something different and now she was just in her black socks. She was getting frustrated because it seemed like these two women were getting the better of her. They had managed to expose her vulnerabilities despite her best efforts to protect herself. Now that she felt her boots removed, she felt the ropes tightening around her ankles again. A feeling of nervousness started to form inside her body as she had a feeling what the next target was going to be.

La Diabla smiled as she saw how fast Darby removed the boots of Thalia. She felt really excited that her plan worked and now Thalia’s socked feet were exposed. Once the boots were removed, she started to tighten the ropes once again. This would subdue the Greek bounty hunter once more and she relished the idea of torturing her feet. She saw Darby now sitting down and she had a look of achievement all over her face. She was thrilled that the deputy was so quick and took the boots off before Thalia could really react. She smiled at her and now it was time to have some fun. “Thank you for getting those off so fast! You are getting good at removing boots. Hehehe” she joked.

“Yeah, I had some practice. Hehehe I also remember how mine would come off. Now that we see her socks, whatever shall we do?” Darby asked with a teasing tone of voice. She looked over at the socked feet and could see how nervous Thalia was at the moment. She could see the feet wiggling around in the air and the toes curling and opening within the garments. She could see how large the feet were, but that was due more to the length, not necessarily the width. She wanted to make fun of the big feet, but she remembered her feet were also big, so it wouldn’t make too much sense for her to tease Thalia about her foot size. She did look forward to playing with the feet and her excitement level grew as she saw the feet moving around nervously.

Thalia started to really get angry as her feet were now very vulnerable. She didn’t like the joking nature between the two women at her expense and she had to figure out something she could do. She was frustrated that these women were still removing all her protective clothing and finding spots one by one to torture her. She could still feel that her ass was completely exposed as well as her lower abdomen and back. She felt really vulnerable and for the first time in her life, she couldn’t protect herself. When she had sex slaves kiss her feet, sometimes it sent a ticklish sensation throughout her body, and she ended those moments. She did not want to expose any of her ticklishness because if she did, then she knew more people would try to exact revenge against her. Now that Darby and La Diabla discovered that she was in fact a ticklish woman, they were now getting revenge. That angered her because it showed that she was just as weak as they were when it came to being tickled. She did not have any fear, just utter contempt for the deputy and the outlaw. “You two……I can’t believe you are doing this to me.” she muttered.

“Why are you surprised? You knew this was always a possibility. You knew that if we defeated you, we were going to have our revenge. I bet right now you are feeling very vulnerable. I bet you feel kind of helpless that there is nothing you can do. You know your ass is out in the open for us to play with. We are seeing more and more of your body parts. Now, your feet are exposed. Hehehe well, not yet they are, but they will be shortly.” La Diabla teased as she knew Thalia had to be really upset that she was being broken down. She wanted to keep needling her ego to get her really pissed off, which would make tickling her all the more satisfying. She looked at those feet again and her anxiety started to increase. She lifted her right hand towards the right foot and really wanted to tickle that foot without any mercy. She then looked at Darby who was near the left foot. She loved that look on her face and couldn’t help but smile. “Why are you smiling so much?” she asked.

“Because, I am about to have a lot of fun. I remember when she had us tied down and then had our boots and socks removed. Remember that? How our ankles were tied together and we couldn’t move? Remember what happened to our feet? It was kind of embarrassing for us to be tied like that. She got Rose to touch our feet. I remember the fear I had at least. Now, I think we should return the favor. Perhaps we should touch her feet. The question is, should we do it with her socks on, or should we take them off?” Darby asked with a wink.

“Oooooh!! You are right! She did have our ankles tied together and had our feet exposed. It was definitely a nerve-wracking moment because we didn’t know what was about to happen to our feet. I mean, I know I was really nervous. I don’t like my feet exposed. It makes me feel so vulnerable and helpless. Then our feet were touched. Hey Thalia, what happened to our feet in that moment? Can you remind us?” La Diabla teased as she then looked towards Thalia’s head. She knew that had to be driving that Greek bounty hunter wild inside her head. She wanted to try and make Thalia fear what was about to happen.

Thalia heard their words and her mind remembered when that took place. She had them tied on top of one another, with La Diabla laying on top of the taller Darby. It was amusing to see La Diabla’s head on Darby’s chest and their feet tied together. She remembered when their boots were removed as well as the socks. She remembered the average size foot of La Diabla with that tan colored skin with some pink in it, those long toes and those very high arches. Then she remembered Darby’s feet. They were absolutely perfect in her eyes with that deep pink skin color, the meaty toes, and the very thick soles. She remembered when Rose had some fun and tickled both of their feet for her amusement. She remembered how both would scream in hysterical laughter as their poor feet were being tormented. She remembered that both women were very ticklish on their soles and when it came time for her to play with Darby’s feet, she enjoyed every single second of it. The skin was very soft, perhaps the softest she ever felt on a woman. It was absolutely incredible how soft and tender they were. The best part was that those feet were very ticklish. She loved the screams of ticklish terror coming out of Darby when she tickled both soles. She loved how the skin felt on her fingers and how the feet would wiggle around. That prompted her to tie the toes together and make the feet completely helpless. Once they were, she had a field day tickling them. The agonizing laughter filled her heart with satisfaction, and she knew she pushed Darby very far in that torture. It was one of, if not the best foot tickling moment in her entire career. Now she was trapped. Now it was her feet vulnerable to attack. She knew about her own reactions to her feet being touched and these women continued to taunt her. She had to remain defiant as she did not want them to have the satisfaction of being able to put fear in her. Thalia knew they were going to tickle her feet and it would drive her absolutely crazy. But she would never give in and let them see her break. “Yes, I remember. You both have very sensitive feet if I recall. I remember how much you both laughed and begged for mercy, and I gave none. Especially to you, deputy. I can still hear your ticklish screams right now. How about you take your boots off again, slave? Let me show you what can happen to those tenderfeet once more.” she said with a very defiant tone.

“Why do you have to talk about muh feet? They are inside muh boots and yours is not. Maybe we should talk about yours. You talk about how sensitive feet are, and how much you loved ticklin’ muh feet. Well, that means you understand just how bad it can be. So, Thalia Laskaris, do ya have ticklish feet?” Darby asked. She was not happy that the Greek bounty hunter threatened her feet again and it was time for her to have some fun at her expense. She then took her fingertips and tapped them right on that left sole. She could feel the fabric on the sock and placed her fingers right in the middle of the sole. She felt the foot flinch a little and she smiled.

La Diabla saw the foot flinch and she smiled. She loved how Darby was challenging Thalia and that got her excited. She knew Darby was getting better at tickling feet and now it was time for her to join in. She took her fingertips and repeated the same move that Darby did. She started to drum her fingers right in the middle of the right sole and the foot started to wiggle around. That really amused her as after this great battle that they all had with each other, in the end, Thalia had ticklish feet just like they did. It was amazing to peel back that layer of vulnerability and they could truly have some fun. “Look at her feet, Darby! See how they move around. I think Thalia here DOES have ticklish feet! Looks like she is not so strong after all…..” she taunted.

Thalia felt those fingers drumming on her soles and she felt ticklish tremors shooting through her body. It felt like she was being shocked by electricity and she had to suppress her laughter once again. The tickling wasn’t too strong, but it was still enough to get her body to react. She grunted a few times, and she was worried that they were going to be more aggressive really soon. She started to concentrate on resisting that urge to break out in hysterical laughter. She wanted them to not have that kind of power over her. She focused intently on not trying to laugh. It was going to take everything she had, but she knew she had to do it. Her own personal pride was at stake and did not want to give them the satisfaction of listening to her suffer. Then she felt a finger on her right foot slide down the length of her sole, from the base of her toes, over the ball of the foot, into her arch and off her heel. That really drove her crazy and she let out a very loud grunt.

La Diabla smiled as she heard that loud grunt. It was such a satisfying moment knowing that even Thalia had ticklish feet. This was going to be a very sweet moment for her and to remember the rest of her days. Even though she did not have the same emotional hatred for Thalia as she did for Priscilla, she wanted to really make Thalia suffer for everything she had done to her and everyone else. It was going to be a great moment to finally make this woman pay. She knew Thalia was probably never a victim and it made her remember when she was a ticklish victim for the first time. She remembered how she was in the back rooms of Madam Olivia’s brothel and was having fun. They had a chance to torture Darby in that back room and it was party time. They had humiliated the deputy and then celebrated. She remembered when very cute Francine was trying to flirt with her and then she took a drink. The drink was drugged, and she was knocked out. When she came to, she was tied down on the bed and then Madam Olivia, who was her business partner, tickled her. It was very humiliating to have that done to her as the woman ended up stripping her naked. She remembered the tickling all over her upperbody, and her chest. She really remembered that horrible feeling of having her boots removed by Francine and Polly and her socks were taken off too. She felt so incredibly vulnerable, and they tickled her feet. It was the greatest humiliation she ever faced up to that point. They tortured her all over her body and when she was completely naked, she remembered being sexually teased and tortured as well. They eventually got her to break, and she agreed to a price that Madam Olivia wanted. Then they forced her to have an orgasm and she was completely spent. La Diabla looked back on that moment and knew it was a low point for her. She would never forget the first time her vulnerabilities were exposed to someone and the damage it did to her ego. Even though she got her revenge against Madam Olivia and Francine, she became very well aware of her weakness and worried about it being exposed going forward. Now, she wanted to do the same to Thalia. Make her feel that same worry going forward in life that someone who can defeat her will tickle her to embarrass her. This made her flutter fingers up and down that socked sole, and she heard those grunts getting louder. “Yes indeed, looks like Thalia has VERY ticklish feet. At least your socks are on……for now.” she said with a devious smile.

Darby heard the grunts, and she couldn’t help but have a beaming smile. This was her chance at revenge, and she really looked forward to tormenting the helpless foot. She watched as La Diabla fluttered her fingers up and down the sole and she remembered some moves she learned from Gertrude. She then took the tip of her left index finger and made small circles directly on the ball of the foot. The finger moved in a constant circle, even with the foot flexing around. She loved the reaction and wanted to keep doing this to drive Thalia insane. “Look at how her feet are reacting to these very soft touches. Can you imagine when her socks come off? I think the skin on the bottoms of her feet are going to really love what we do. I wonder if her feet are just as soft as muh own feet? Haha” she giggled.

“Darby, I would love for that to be the case, but I don’t think anyone has feet as soft as yours! Haha” La Diabla joked. She loved the texture of Darby’s feet and figured a little play time between the two would be fun. She then started to move her fingers into the arch and started to focus on tickling that spot. The foot started to flinch harder, and she loved it. The grunts coming from Thalia were getting louder and she knew the longer the Greek bounty hunter resisted the urge to laugh out loud, the more tired she was going to get. She wanted to hear that hysterical laughter and to get her to do it, she had to be patient. She also knew she had to play some psychological warfare as well. “Hmmm…maybe we should take off her socks. I bet she wants to prove how strong she is on her barefeet.” she threatened.

Thalia continued to suppress her giggles as she felt those fingers really working on the bottoms of her socked feet. The way the finger was making circles on the ball of her left foot was driving her crazy and the fingers on the arch on her right foot was slowly breaking her resistance. Having both feet played with was getting to be too much. She knew she had to hold firm, or they would really torture her. Giving them the satisfaction of listening to her laughing was something she could not live with. She had already exposed her laughter earlier and she hated that feeling. The tickling on her feet was getting intense and she started to wonder how much longer she could hold out. She couldn’t even yell threats at them because if she opened her mouth, she was sure to laugh. Then she heard about her socks coming off and that really got her mind in a flurry of thoughts. The sock tickling was already bad enough, but touching her bare skin would be a lot worse. She had to resist no matter what. She really hoped there would be a way out of this situation but right now, she had to feel those ticklish tremors circulating throughout her body.

La Diabla started to get that feeling of excitement as she stared at those socked feet. Now she wanted to remove those socks and finally get her hands on those barefeet. She grabbed the sock on the curve of the heel and started to pull it upwards. She wanted to get the top of the sock to slide under the ropes around the ankles. Once she did that, she could peel the rest of it off. She was very curious about how Thalia’s feet looked. They were big enough, but she wanted to see their shape, to see how the skin looked. She wanted to explore this woman’s feet and make her feel for the first time extra vulnerable. Stripping a woman of her footwear would always cause them to feel a lot more vulnerable. It happened to her, and it is what she did to her victims. She could see the sock being lifted higher into the air and it was sliding down her leg and slowly making its way under the ropes. She also knew Thalia was trying to resist the urge to laugh hysterically and it became a battle of wills. La Diabla wanted Thalia to lose her mind and explode into laughter. She wanted her to beg for mercy and if that were to happen, Thalia would never be the same. “Ooh! Look Darby! See how her sock is starting to come off her foot! Soon, we will see what is inside this sock. I wonder if her feet are cute. She is not the best-looking woman in the world, but her ass looks really nice, so I wonder if her feet will make up for that hideous face of hers….” she teased.

Darby placed her hands to her face and giggled a little as she heard La Diabla teasing Thalia. She loved the mind games the outlaw played, and she was in fact curious about how the feet would look. She hoped they were nice and more importantly, sensitive to touch. “I think she might have some cute feet. I am sure she doesn’t show them off too much, so I appreciate her letting us see them. Hehehe” she giggled.

Thalia felt the right sock starting to slide down off her ankle and she continued to grow angry. These women were going to bare her feet and try their best to humiliate her. She could hear them talking about whether they were ugly or not, and she really wanted to choke them out. She couldn’t stand this moment and she closed her eyes again. She needed to focus on what they were going to do. She then felt the sock come off her heel and now it was mere moments before she was going to be barefoot. She then decided to try and beat them at their own games. She figured she had to show no fear and to let them know no matter what they did to her, they would never break her will. “You stupid bitches. Go ahead, look at my feet. I am not afraid of you….” she told them with defiance in her voice.

“Hehehehe awwwww….Listen to her Darby! Trying to sound so brave and so strong! I am glad she wants us to see her feet. So……OFF with this sock!” La Diabla teased and grabbed the toe of the sock and started to slowly pull it off. She could see the light pink on the heel and on the side of the foot that would create the “footprint”. As the sock continued to slide off the foot, she saw the arch being revealed and saw that it was a nice, formed arch. It wasn’t a low arch, and it wasn’t high like her own, but it had really nice definition. The skin was creamy and then she saw the ball of the foot. It was expensive and the skin was a very light pink. She nodded her head in excitement as she was about to see the final part of the foot. She then did a quick pull, and the toes were exposed! She loved how they looked and smiled. The toes were long and had a very nice shape to them. The big toe was prominent, and the rest of the toes descended in length. The skin on the pads of the toes were a light pink and the skin on the undersides of the toes were creamy. It was an overall nice-looking foot. She could tell the skin was very smooth and looked tender. She felt her juices flowing in her body as she wanted to tickle the hell out of that foot, but it was still time to mess with Thalia’s ego. “Hmmmmm! A very nice sole you have! I like how creamy the skin is and that pink tone is really cute. I guess evil tough bitches from Greece can have nice feet too. Hehehe” she teased.

Darby looked at the exposed right foot and she smiled. It was a nice-looking sole and she couldn’t believe this moment was happening. After everything they had gone through, having Thalia in a very vulnerable situation was the greatest feeling ever. She could see those long toes and that smooth skin, and she really hoped it would be really ticklish. The foot appeared to be sensitive when they were tickling it through the sock, so the skin had to be a lot more responsive. “She does have a cute foot! Do you think her other one is cute too?” she teased.

“I think so! How about you take it off and we can find out. Surely, she wants both of her feet naked. She wants us to take a look at them and to admire them, right bitch?” La Diabla asked with a silly smile on her face. She was enjoying her moment of power over this woman.

Thalia really started to burn up with anger as she heard them playfully discussing how her feet looked. It was the first time she had ever had her feet closely examined by an enemy and it really angered her. She never had to endure anything like this before and she hated every moment. She then felt the toe of her sock on her left foot being pulled away from her toes and the socks started to slide. She knew her other foot was going to be exposed and she was sure they were going to make comments. What really bothered her was that she had Darby strapped in a chair and she really tortured her feet. Now her own were going to be handled by the deputy and this would be her greatest defeat. She started to grind her teeth as the sock slowly came off her foot, feeling it expose her heel, then her arch, then the ball of the foot and then finally her toes! She could feel the air caressing her barefeet and it was finally done. She was barefoot and helpless to stop anything. “I swear…..” she mumbled.

“Hey!!! Look at her feet! Hehehehe they are really cute. I would say they are big, but muh own feet are big too. Hehehe I do like her feet. Why is it that the sadistic women have cute feet too? Helga’s massive feet were nice, and so were Priscilla’s and Gloria’s. Now, we have Thalia’s. I think we are gonna have some fun!” Darby smiled. She was enjoying the moment and it was going to be mere moments before she got to find out if they could force Thalia to laugh uncontrollably and get her to beg them.

“Don’t forget Madam Olivia! She had some cute feet too. Hahahaha We really do get to see some sweet feet. This pair is probably my favorite. Thalia is simply too tough to tickle, right? I think we should find out if she can be strong enough to not laugh. I think she will break rather quickly; don’t you think?” La Diabla responded. She wanted to continue to make silly banter as it would surely anger a woman full of pride such as Thalia. It was all part of her plan to make this woman break mentally.

“I think so! I think her feet will be sooooo ticklish!! Can we tickle them now? I have been waiting so patiently….” Darby asked and then winked at the woman she truly cared deeply for. This was going to be a shared experience and she wanted to savor every single moment of it.

“Someone is really impatient! We will tickle these feet really soon! I promise. But first, I want to give our favorite girl one last chance to tell us how sweet we are. Hehehehehe Hey Thalia, any last words?” La Diabla asked in a sweet voice. She knew that had to really anger the Greek bounty hunter.

Thalia’s face was burning red from anger as she heard those two acting really silly with one another at her expense. She had never faced such humiliation before, and she hated this moment. She heard that question and her pride kicked in. She could not show them fear and wanted to prove that she would always be stronger than they were. “I am not like you two bitches. I will not fall apart because my feet are tickled like you two did. So go ahead, do your damn worst…..” she told them in cold defiance.

“Famous last words, bitch. Now Thalia, you will suffer…..” La Diabla responded. She loved a challenge and making Thalia scream would be a crowning achievement. She then placed the tip of her right index finger at the base of the big toe, right on the ball part of the foot and started to lightly stroke it on that very delicate spot. She could feel and see the foot flinching and she smiled. The foot was very responsive, and this was going to be really entertaining to her. She then started to slide that finger along the base of the toes and the foot continued to wiggle freely. That made her chuckle because this woman’s foot was a lot more responsive naked. She looked at Darby who had a childlike smile on her face as she continued to play with the base of the toes. “Hey, tickle her toes. Let’s see if her other foot is just as responsive.” she told her.

Darby giggled to herself as she watched La Diabla’s finger stroke right along the base of those toes on the right foot and now she could play with the left one. She placed the index finger on her right hand on the pad of the big toe and started to slowly circle around the digit. She loved how those toes immediately started to curl to protect the pad, but she could still get access to it. She then moved her finger to the pads of the remaining toes and the foot started to writhe around a lot. That really made her laugh as Thalia’s feet seemed to be very ticklish. It was surreal that this woman who inflicted so much torment to others was now reacting just like her victims. It really did remind her of what she did to Helga and hoped she would scream in ticklish agony just like the Russian bounty hunter. “Hehehehe look at how much her feet are wiggling around! They look so cute!” she teased.

“Hahahaha yes, they really are. Now, I don’t hear her laughing just yet, but she will. However, I am a bit disappointed in her. She tried to be this tough woman, who won’t laugh because of our touch. But her big ass feet keep moving around. If she was a REAL woman who was strong, she would hold them still and not move them around. I mean, if she is not going to laugh to prove how much stronger she is, then she should keep her feet still. I guess weaklings are weaklings…..” La Diabla challenged. She wanted to mess with Thalia’s ego and would keep trying to taunt her, trying to force her into doing things because of her ego.

Thalia managed to hold in her giggles as she felt them playing with her toes already. She knew she could resist their touch as they were using very light touches at the moment. What bothered her was that the sensations were really stronger than she anticipated. Then she heard their taunts about her feet moving around. She knew what they were trying to do, but they also had a point. The fact she was wiggling her feet around showed her weakness. Her feet were moving around reflexively on basic instinct, but she had to hold them still. She remembered how she would tie the toes back to keep a victim’s feet from moving around. That way she could torture them even more. She would do it because they would move their feet around a lot, a sure sign of them being really ticklish. Now that it was happening to her, she felt compelled to beat them at her own game. She had to try and hold her feet still while they touched them. It would be hard, but she had to do it. “Like I said…..do your worst.” she told them in defiance.

“Good girl! Now, let me see if you are ticklish right……..here!” La Diabla said with glee in her voice as she then quickly stroked the tips of her index and middle fingers down the length of the sole. She saw the foot trembling, but it did not jerk around like it did when the toes were touched. She smiled and nodded her head because Thalia was going to try and hold her feet still to challenge her. She then decided she was going to put her to the test and grabbed ahold of that right big toe with her left hand and slowly stroked those two fingers up and down the length of the sole. She could feel the foot trembling in her grasp, and she enjoyed the feeling of the surprisingly tender skin on her fingers. Her fingers went from the ball of the foot, up through the arch, and off the heel, only to slide back down the foot. On the way down, she used the very tips of her nails to scrape along that sensitive skin and she heard a very loud grunt coming from Thalia. That really made her grin as she knew the Greek bounty hunter must be losing her mind at this very moment. “Did I hear something? Did you laugh yet, Thalia? It is ok if you do.” she taunted.

Thalia felt those nails scraping down the length of her foot and it took everything she had to not explode into laughter. The sensations were very powerful, and it drove her absolutely wild. She shut her eyes very tight, and the rest of her body started to shake. She let out a very loud grunting sound and she prayed that somehow, she could maintain her control. That stroke tickled her a lot and it was breaking down her resolve. Even with La Diabla holding onto her big toe, that caused a lot of ticklish anguish in her body. She would feel those nails scraping down her foot, then the pads of the fingers stroking back up. With each downward stroke, the nails pressed a little harder and moved a lot slower across the bottom of her foot. When they arrived at the arch, that very delicate skin was titillated and drove her wild. She could feel her eyes watering and her lips were quivering, but somehow, she managed to hold the laughter in as long as she possibly could. She had to hold out to prevent them from making her laugh hysterically and beat her mentally.

Darby watched what La Diabla was doing, and it made her feel so excited. She then decided to attack the left foot. She could see how much Thalia’s body was trembling and she could hear those grunts coming from her. She knew she had to be in complete agony and knew if she tickled the other foot at the same time, that just might push her over the edge. She then grabbed the left big toe with her right hand and held onto it. She then took the fingers of her left hand and swiped them all across the sole. She made a zig zag motion with the fingers starting at the inside edge of the ball of the foot, just below the big toe. Her fingers then went to the outside edge of the ball of the foot, then went in a slight diagonal manner through the top of the arch to the instep, then went right back upwards thought the middle of the arch, then back down to the bottom of the arch, and the finally over to the outside edge of the heel. She could feel the foot desperately trying to get itself free and she thought she might have heard a suppressed giggle coming from her ticklish victim. “Was that a giggle I heard? Is the mighty Thalia about to………LAUGH??? I mean, both of her ticklish feet are being tickled. I know if it was me, I would be screaming muh head off.” she teased.

“Hahaha yes, you would be screaming if we were doing this to your feet…” La Diabla teased. She could see Thalia’s body writhing on the ground a lot more and she heard some very soft giggles coming from Thalia and knew the woman was about to explode. She knew what she was about to do next would force her to laugh hysterically and that would bring her some victory.

Thalia was in agony as she felt both feet being tickled. The sensations were starting to overwhelm her as she felt her lungs starting to burn. She was holding her breath, doing whatever she could to suppress the laughter, but it was a losing battle. She was going to crack very soon, and she had to hold on for dear life. Those movements on the bottoms of her feet were too strong and she was straining her will to hold off. She felt a giggle starting to slip out and she bit her lower lip, trying to do whatever she could to prevent herself from laughing. She did not want them to have any measure of satisfaction, but she was starting to lose her grip. Then she felt it. She felt nails scraping very quickly across the length of her foot, going from the heel, into the arch and across the ball of her right foot. That intensity was too much to keep in and she exploded! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

La Diabla’s face lit up brightly as she heard that deep and powerful sounding laughter. She felt her juices flowing through her body at a maximum velocity as she finally got Thalia to crack into hysterical laughter. She continued to slide her nails up and down that right foot at a quick pace, trying to produce the maximum amount of sensations possible to drive Thalia insane. She felt very proud of this moment as she was going to win this battle of wills. No matter how strong a woman was, if she was ticklish, eventually they would all break. It was how she broke, it was how she broke Darby, it was how she broke so many others. Hearing Thalia laugh deeply was something that resonated in her mind. For the first time in this entire situation, she started to feel in complete control. She had gotten the Greek bounty hunter to laugh when her ribs were tickled, but this laughter was different. This was that deep, animalistic laughter that only comes out when the tickling was at its most intense. She looked down at the foot and she could see her nails sliding down from the heel, into that arch, across the ball of the foot, then she quickly skittered her fingers right back up the sole. She could see the pink lines forming on the creamy skin in the arch. La Diabla wanted to torture this woman and make her pay for everything she had done. Her goal was to make her beg. She wanted Thalia perhaps for the first time in her life, to feel completely submissive to her. “I guess she is human after all! Laugh you stupid bitch, LAUGH for La Diabla!” she yelled out.

Darby was very happy that she heard that hysterical laughter coming from Thalia. She continued to run her fingers all over the sole and was now doing random patterns. She could feel the foot desperately trying to get out of her grasp, so she tightened her hand around that big toe and moved her fingers all over the foot. She found a particular responsive spot right there where the arch and the ball of the foot met. She didn’t have long enough nails as hers were trimmed down, but she managed to get her fingers to produce some wicked ticklish sensations. She heard La Diabla demanding Thalia to laugh, and she couldn’t help but feel excited. It appeared they were finally getting through to this woman and forcing her to feel submissive. Her own emotions started to rise as the feeling of absolute victory was close. “Thalia is such a ticklish little girl after all! I think she is more ticklish than me! hehehe” she joked.

Thalia could no longer hold back her laughter as those nails on her right foot and the strong fingers on her left foot were too much for her to suppress. The ticklishness of her feet was too much for her to try and remain strong. She was now in hysterics, and she hated the feeling. The same feeling she wanted to drive out of her victims was now being done to her. She wondered how she broke down and hated every single second. She also heard their taunts and that only continued to make her very upset. She knew she was better than both of them put together, but her own ticklish body couldn’t hold on. She figured she would laugh as she would have no choice, but she would never beg them. She would never give them that satisfaction of dominating her to the point she had to beg for her life. She focused on just letting out the laughter and never surrendering. They would just have to make her pass out or die because she was determined to never give them the satisfaction of submission.

La Diabla loved hearing that laughter as it mesmerized her. She wanted to keep pushing her into submission. That was something she craved. It was something she needed in order to declare total victory over Thalia. It was still a battle of wills and her own ego kicked in. She remembered her being the most dangerous outlaw anyone ever heard of and during the course of this entire ordeal, she was broken twice. First by her ex-lover and then by Thalia putting that cream inside her. She wanted to reinforce who she was and that she should always be feared. She wanted these women to hear her name and shake in their boots whenever she was near. She was determined to make Thalia beg because when she did, she knew she would get that reputation back! “Come on! Suffer! I want you to scream louder! I want everyone to hear you submit to us! Come on ticklish girl, LAUGH!!” she said with a bit of anger in her voice.

Darby chuckled as she heard those words. She could tell La Diabla was getting into that mode of torturing someone, and she was going to let it happen. She knew just how emotional both of them were and it reminded her of their time in Santa Selena. It was there they both suffered physically, mentally and emotionally. When it was all over, they had both dominated their conquerors, Priscilla and Gloria, and it was the greatest feeling to have. To finally achieve victory after everything seemed lost. Now that they had the strongest enemy laughing hysterically, she started to feel excited again. She looked down at that large foot and couldn’t believe she actually was tickling it. She circled the tops of her fingers in the arch area and then slid them along the outside edge of the foot. Her eyes saw the long toes wiggling and she thought of her favorite foot tickling maneuver. It was something that would surely make even the strongest woman beg for mercy. That technique she learned from Gertrude was something she really loved and wanted to wait for the right moment to use it on Thalia. Right now, it was about wearing her down. Darby knew that having constant laughter and those ticklish sensations tearing through a body would wear down anyone. Helga was a physical specimen and even she was weakened and begged multiple times to her to stop tickling. Now it was Thalia’s turn! “Tickle tickle tickle!! Kitchy kitchy koo! Thalia is sooooooo ticklish on her feetsies! Hehehehe” she taunted in a childlike voice.

Thalia continued to roar in laughter. It was the first time in her life she laughed this hard over being tickled. The sensations she was feeling were starting to overwhelm her body and she continued to try and focus on just laughing. A part of her wanted to start begging, but she suppressed that urge. Her pride was on the line, and she was not going to admit defeat to these two. She felt those nails now scraping on the ball of her foot and it sent a few ticklish shivers down her spine. She felt the fingers on her left foot sliding along the outside edge and she was surprised at how ticklish she was there. She also realized that her torture methods were effective as she realized she seemed to be getting more ticklish the longer this went on. She now had firsthand knowledge of what her victims must have felt like when their bodies started to break down. She started to wonder if her own body would take over her mind. That was always her goal when she tickle tortured someone. She wanted their bodies to overtake their minds and become so desperate that they had no choice but to surrender their will to her. She felt the nails now in her arch area and seemed to be focused there and that forced her to let out a ticklish squeal which embarrassed her a little, but it was all part of being tickled. Thalia’s eyes were shut tight and hoped that she would be able to endure this onslaught. Her lungs were burning, and her body was convulsing, but she still did not want to beg them or say any words. It was difficult to do so, but she had to focus on that. All she wanted to do was laugh hysterically and so far, that’s what she was doing.

La Diabla started to find peace within her body as she could hear the hysterical laughter getting louder and she knew Thalia had to be wearing down at this point. She was getting her feet tickled ruthlessly by two women and knew even this great warrior had a limit. She was determined to push her there and once she got her to the edge; she was going to shove her over. She wanted to feel patient and eventually break her down. She wanted the psychological edge over the bounty hunter and was going to get that no matter how long it took. She then looked at the toes and wondered how ticklish they were. She remembered when she played with them a little earlier and they were very responsive. She figured it was finally time to explore those digits and send Thalia into another fit of outrageous laughter. “She stopped using her nails and looked over at Darby. “Hey Darby, her feet are SO ticklish! Makes you wonder what will happen when we get to her toes!” she said and then winked.

Darby paused her sole tickling and giggled. She was looking forward to playing with the toes and got excited when she thought about her favorite technique. She loved the reactions she would get whenever she used it and applying it to Thalia would probably be the greatest thrill she could ever experience. “I like that idea! I remember when she tickled muh toes! It really tickled me! I mean, it was so horrible, and I bet she will feel the same….” Darby responded.

“You do have ticklish toes, that I know for sure. Hehehe” La Diabla joked as she started to lightly flutter her fingers on the undersides of the long toes. She felt the toes clenching and it reaffirmed how sensitive they were. She was truly going to enjoy this next phase.

“Hehehehe Yes, I do. But yours are too if I remember…” Darby joked back. She enjoyed this playful banter between the two of them as they were going to put Thalia through tickle hell. She adored that face looking back at her and now it was time to have a lot of fun. “Hey Thalia, do ya have ticklish toes?” she teasingly asked.

Thalia felt the tickling of her soles pause for a moment and she gasped for air. She laughed so hard, her chest was a little sore and she had to get as much air as she could. She then heard that playful banter between the two of them and she felt that anger growing again. They were acting so cute with each other, and she found that sickening. She was proven correct as she figured there was some kind of relationship between the two and she used it to her advantage when she tortured them both. She especially loved it when she put that cream inside La Diabla and listened to her scream for mercy. That seemed to break Darby’s will as well as someone she must have loved suffered. Now they were threatening her toes. She could feel their fingers softly touching those digits and she felt the tremors already flowing in her body. She knew this next round was going to be horrible, but she had to remain defiant. She took a deep breath, held it in, then let it out slowly to calm herself. Then she wanted to let them know she was still never going to bend to their will. “Is that all you two got? I broke you both and you will never break me. Like I said, do……your….worst.” she told them in a cold tone.

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png 01. Gabriela - LOW RES.png 02. Veronica - LOW RES[9192].png 04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png 01.gertrude-WEB FRIENDLY.png

UP NEXT: Time for celebration!

Ok fans, how did you like this episode? The ladies are achieving a difficult victory and there is hope all around. There are only two chapters left, and Phase 3 will come to a close. This has been one wild ride. All the ladies went through so much during this time and I cannot stop thanking each of you for following this entire saga. I love these characters. They seem "real" to me and writing about their tales is fun. But I do want to know if you want to see a Phase 4. So let me know!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back