• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 8 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is that time again! Time for another chapter in this epic series. As you have been following, the forces are gathering up and that eventual epic battle is coming! I really do appreciate the fans who have followed this entire saga from the beginning and the comments to the chapters really do motivate me to continue writing such a huge project. I really hope the characters seem "real" to you and you enjoy their adventures. We are getting towards the middle of this particular series and there is just so much stuff still to take place. I will give a forewarning that this chapter is all about "tickle torture". Let's all pray for the victim. haha Well, time for the next chapter. I hope you enjoy! Your comments are most welcomed!

PART 8

Bessie sat in her cell, looking around and trying to make sense of where she was. Her mind was still spinning from the events that happened within the last 24 hours. She vividly remembered being in the Wellington mansion when those dangerous looking women showed up and kidnapped her. She remembered when she woke up inside some kind of train box car, she saw that auburn haired woman staring right back at her. The way that woman looked at her frightened her because it was such a cold look. She got to look at dangerous women before, namely Priscilla Montenegro, but this one had a look as though she had no soul. She realized she was gagged, and her wrists and ankles were tied together. She had no idea what this woman wanted and why she was being taken away. She saw the other woman, the one who actually physically went after her, in the box car as well. They both remained silent and just looked at her. All Bessie knew was that they somehow how had business dealings with Gloria Wellington and Priscilla Montenegro, so this was not a good situation to be in. Once the train stopped, she was roughly scooped up and thrown into a carriage. The auburn haired one sat in the carriage and even put her booted feet on her back, which was humiliating. The carriage rode for quite some time, and when it stopped, she was knocked unconscious again when she felt something squeezing around her collarbone/neck area. Now, she woke up and realized she was in some kind of cell. Bessie saw the torch lights blazing and thought she heard some very quiet whimpering or cries from within the hallway area. She wondered who that was and if she would ever get out of here. She didn’t even know what happened to Phoebe and she prayed she was ok. Her eyes then lit up as she heard footsteps heading her way. She looked towards the cell door and saw a tall woman, who seemed muscular. She wore the same style black military uniform as her captors. “Are you coming to let me go? Where am I?” she asked.

Peta looked at Bessie with a big smile. Inside that cell was a woman that her superior really wanted to torture. She did think Bessie looked really beautiful, and knowing Thalia, that was going to make her suffer even more. The Greek bounty hunter loved tickling and torturing really pretty women, and Bessie fit the bill perfectly. She was looking forward to watching Bessie get tortured herself. A chill washed over her body as it was now time to retrieve Bessie, so Thalia could have her way with her. “Let you go? Hehehehe no my pretty girl. We are not letting you go. You are our honored guest! Now, I will give you a choice. You can follow me willingly, or I can drag you out of this cell….painfully.” she told her.

Bessie gasped in shock and her eyes went really wide. This woman gave her a threat and she swallowed hard. Fear really started to build in her body as she did not know what this woman was up to and where she would be going. Thinking it was probably better than getting hurt, she figured she might as well walk out of her willingly. Maybe she could talk to the leader and get herself free. She also wanted to know why she was chosen to be kidnapped. Unless they took Phoebe and the others too. She started to get onto her feet, then walked towards the cell door. “Ok, ok. I will go willingly. Please….I don’t want to be hurt.” she responded softly.

“Good….hehehehe Thalia awaits you. Let’s go.” Peta told her, then opened up the cell door. She watched Bessie slowly walk out of her cell and then motioned her hand to make her walk through the tunnel. She started to follow Bessie down the long corridor. They purposely put Bessie at the end of the corridor, far enough away from any other prisoners because they wanted her to be in the dark about what was about to happen to her. Peta could feel the power growing in her as she stared at Bessie’s rear end. She had a feeling this woman’s body was going to look amazing.

Bessie nervously walked through the corridor as she had no idea where she was going. Her eyes looked at the surroundings and she could see this corridor was some kind of prison hallway and in a way, reminded her of the cavern she saw underneath the Wellington mansion in Santa Selena, where she found Darby and La Diabla in a cell. She started to walk past a few empty cells and felt really alone. These women seemed to have a plan for her, and that was not good for her. Then, she walked past a cell, and she looked towards her left. Her eyes went wide with shock as she saw a naked woman sitting in there. Her hair was completely disheveled, and she was sobbing quietly. The woman may have been older as she saw a few gray streaks in the hair. She swallowed hard and kept walking. Then, she passed by another cell and saw another naked woman, this one was to her right. It was the same kind of scene. A naked woman, that appeared to be a little heavy set and she was sitting on the dirty ground, her knees to her chest, and her long black hair covering the sides of her face. She could hear the woman crying as well. This did not bode well for her because it was apparent that these women were prisoners. She turned her head to look at Peta and felt fear. “W-Who are t-those w-women?” she asked.

Peta loved the fear in the voice, and she smiled. She knew Bessie was going to walk by all of the prisoners they had so far and felt that Bessie would be really scared. “Women who didn’t obey...” she simply said.

Bessie felt another wave of fear wash over her as she heard those words. She turned back around and then saw another set of cells. She looked to her left and saw an older woman sitting in the cell, sitting Indian style, with the bottom of her right foot peeking out from under the left leg, and her arms covered her chest. She could see the dirty blond hair that was a complete mess, and she heard the woman sobbing. Her heart went out to her, and she wondered what had happened to her. Then she was surprised when the woman looked up at her. She could see how red her face was from all the crying and she looked very sad, and very broken. Whatever happened to her must have been very traumatic, along with the fact she was naked. Her heart went out to her, and then she saw the woman put her head back down and start crying again. Bessie was realizing that so far, every woman she saw inside these cells were naked. Fear grew within her because she was clothed, but that could all change. That really got her emotions going because she did not want something terrible to happen to her and she ended up naked inside a cell. Her heart started to pound harder as this corridor seemed never ending. Her eyes saw those flickering torch fires illuminating the tunnel and her steps started to get heavy. It was as though she was walking towards her execution.

“Keep moving…..I hope you like what you see. Hehehe” Peta teased. She watched as Bessie looked inside the cells and seeing all the broken women in them. She knew her superior was going to truly break this beautiful woman walking in front of her and what happened to these other women, were nothing compared to what was going to happen to Bessie. The only thing that was going to be more amazing to see, was when Deputy Darby was captured. Now that woman was truly going to suffer more than anyone else. The entire mission of kidnapping these other ladies was all to get Darby. She felt her own lust building as she wondered what Thalia planned for the deputy. Perhaps what happens to Bessie would be an indicator.

Bessie continued to walk in the corridor and saw a few empty cells, then she saw one to her right. She looked over and once again, was surprised to see a naked woman lying on the cell floor, in the fetal position with her backside facing the cell door. She couldn’t see her face, but she could hear the consistent sobs of sadness which really started to break her heart. She could see the woman’s naked ass, and even the soles of her feet. She really started to get emotional because if each of these women all had the same demeanor, naked and crying, it meant her fate was probably the same. That horrified her because she had never been a prisoner before. She immediately thought of Darby and La Diabla when she found them in that cell. They were not naked, but they were wearing some kind of hay sacks and slippers on their feet. Darby told her that she had been tortured and it was the most brutal one she had ever been through. What really popped into her mind was Cheyenne. Cheyenne was also a prisoner of this kind of set up and that poor, kind, beautiful young lady was subjected to torture. She remembered she even got to participate in the mental anguish Cheyenne experienced when they had their tickling contest with one another. Bessie was grateful that Cheyenne told her that that was the one experience she felt wasn’t as bad as others because Bessie was very kind to her and made her body feel good. Now she had the possibility of being tortured and humiliated like these other women, and she started to tremble. She turned around and faced Peta. “What happened to these women?? What are you going to do to me?” she asked with great fear in her voice.

“Shut up and keep walking. Like I told you before, you can do this willingly, or painfully. Your choice.” Peta responded. She loved the sound of fear in the voice of Bessie and couldn’t wait to get her to that room. They were finally reaching the end of the corridor, so Peta figured she better get Bessie prepared. She then got next to her on the right and placed her left hand on the back of Bessie’s neck with a loud slap for emphasis. “You are almost there…hehehe” she giggled.

Bessie winced as she felt that slap on the back of her neck. It wasn’t painful, but it sent a message. She was a prisoner and now whatever they had planned for her was about to happen. She felt herself being guided towards a door and then she saw another woman. She was dressed in the black military uniform and had a large grin on her face. Her eyes were still wide in shock and saw that woman open the door to the room.

“Welcome Bessie, Thalia has been waiting for you. Go inside.” Amalia told her with a smile, then winked at Peta.

Bessie felt tremendous nerves in her body as this Thalia person was mentioned again. She remembered who that was and now she was really scared. Thalia was the woman who came to the Wellington mansion and had her kidnapped. Her mind was spinning, waiting to find out why Thalia was so focused on her. She never met the woman before and had no idea who she was. She kept trying to think about how she could possibly know her, but her mind drew a blank. She walked into the room and her heart nearly stopped as she saw all the different contraptions in the room. They looked really ominous and resembled what Darby and La Diabla described to her from the Santa Selena cavern. It looked like a Medieval torture room and her legs nearly buckled. As she was led into the room by her neck, she saw Thalia’s back facing her. She saw that long, thick auburn hair, that black military uniform, and those thick black boots. Now, even more than before, Bessie felt true fear. The kind of fear that tears through your bones.

Thalia heard the door open, and she had a smile on her face. Her guest was finally in the room, and she wanted to savor the moment. This was the woman that was closest to Darby the most. This woman was the key to getting the deputy to come to her. She was going to take great satisfaction in breaking her. She wanted to break her spirit so badly, she would never recover. She also knew she would be a great addition to the harem back in Greece because Christos really liked women of African descent. She took a deep breath as her excitement reached a fever pitch. She let out a few laughs and felt great about this moment. “So, we see each other again.” she said.

Bessie heard that voice and it reminded her of the night she was kidnapped. Thalia was so cold, so calculating then, she only could imagine what nightmare awaited her now. She gulped and tried to keep her heart from beating out of her chest. Her eyes also noticed other women in here, including the woman who actually physically attacked her. She also saw two women that reminded her more of someone like La Diabla than these military women. She was completely outnumbered, so any idea of fighting her way out of her was gone. “Please….let me go. I-I don’t think I know you. W-Why am I-I here?” she asked.

Thalia slowly turned around and now faced Bessie. Her own heart got excited as she saw the beautiful woman standing before her. She could see and sense the great fear within her, which is exactly what she wanted her to feel. She had a wry smile on her face, then started to walk towards the captured woman. “You are here because of your association with a woman I want to suffer….” she simply said.

“W-Who? Do I know you? What woman do I know?” Bessie asked. She felt every nerve in her body on edge as this woman walked to her like a lion coming towards its prey.

Thalia walked up to Bessie and now stared down at her. She saw her trembling and she felt her own adrenaline rising again. She put her face directly into Bessie’s and a wry smile formed on her face. “One question. Do you know Deputy Darby Reeves?” she asked.

Bessie felt very intimidated with this woman in her face. She could look into those eyes and see how cold they were. The woman’s physical presence was very nerve wracking, and she felt her knees start to tremble. The sound of her voice was also very cold, as though she was some kind of machine. Then she heard her mention Darby’s name. She had no idea how this woman knew Darby. Perhaps it was someone that Darby arrested sometime after Santa Selena. She did know this woman was associated with Gloria and Priscilla but did not know the connection to Darby. “Y-Yes, I k-know her.” she said with fear.

“That is why you are here. Because of her. You see, she cost my employer a chance at a purchase. Then I learned some things about…..you.” Thalia told her. She loved how nervous and scared she was. She already knew it probably wouldn’t take long at all for Bessie to submit to her.

“Me? W-What did I do? I-I don’t think we ever met?” Bessie replied. She had no idea who this woman was and somehow, she learned things about her.

“Yes, we never formally met, unless you count the moment when I had Carissa over there take you from the Wellington mansion. Hehehe” Thalia joked, then looked over at Carissa and winked. She then looked right back at Bessie. “I learned that because of you, my employer did not get what he wanted that day. Aren’t you, Bessie Johnson of Brusheville, who was honored as a hero during the Santa Selena incident? I learned by simply reading newspapers that you were very instrumental in helping Deputy Darby accomplish her mission. Am I right?” she asked.

Bessie gulped as she heard Thalia talk about when she was honored for assisting in destroying the sex trafficking ring. She was in a few newspapers, but it amazed her how this woman would know such things. Brusheville was very small, and she didn’t recall any Plotsville or major national newspapers being aware of her contributions. Darby’s accomplishments were known, but surely not hers. “Yes, that is me. But, how did you know? I-I am not famous or anything.” she told her.

“It is not that hard. Once I studied Darby, I learned about you. You don’t think my employer has contacts all over the place? But regardless, you have wronged Christos Andino for your role, and you made me very upset that my friends are now sitting in some California prison. You have to pay a price.” Thalia told her. Her eyes became more focused on Bessie’s eyes, and she was ready to pounce on her.

Bessie did not like how this conversation was going. She saw those naked women in the cells, and now this Greek woman in her face was now talking about doing something to her! She started to get emotional because something bad was about to happen to her and there was no one there to help her. She didn’t even know where she was, and none of her friends knew either. She closed her eyes and lowered her head. The gaze of Thalia was very upsetting, and she was very afraid at the moment. “I-I’m sorry. I don’t know you, and I didn’t know I did anything to you. I am….so sorry.” she reflexively apologized, even though she knew she did nothing wrong.

“Sorry will not save you, Bessie. But I do have some good news for you. I think you will enjoy your new home. You are such a pretty woman, and you will fit in nicely where I live back in Greece…..” Thalia told her, then put her hands on the sides of Bessie’s arms. She gave the arms a gentle squeeze and saw her head looking back up at her. She could see the sadness and shock in those eyes, and it was time to keep that fear within her.

Bessie was in shock as she heard what Thalia told her. She was going to be in Greece? This woman was talking about taking her to another country? That shocked her because it meant she was not going back home to the Wellington mansion and would not see any friends of her family ever again. She could also feel those strong hands on her arms, and she felt trapped. “What?! Greece? I-I can’t go to Greece! Please Thalia, just let me go….I-I don’t know you and I am sorry if I did anything. Had I known about you, maybe I would have done nothing.” she told her, willing to literally say anything to plead for her safety.

“You sound scared, Bessie. You will make such a great sex slave for Christos Andino. Hehehe I even think you will service me as well. You are so pretty….” Thalia told her, knowing that her words were really going to affect Bessie to her core.

Bessie’s eyes nearly popped out of her head when she heard those words. She was going to be a sex slave? Thoughts of Santa Selena entered her mind when she thought of sex slaves and how all those poor women were trapped inside that cavern. She knew Gloria could have made her a sex slave at any time, but she escaped unscathed. Now, she was dealing with the remnants of that adventure by the people who wanted to purchase those slaves. The thought of being forced to have sex at another person’s command horrified her and now she really got emotional. “T-Thalia….Please let me go….I didn’t do anything to you. Please, I don’t want to be a sex slave.” she begged.

“You don’t have a choice, Bessie. It is your destiny. I think I will have you as one of our top slaves. In fact, because of you, my mission will be complete. You see, Darby obviously cares about you, so she will come to find you. When she does, I will be waiting, and I will quickly and easily destroy her. She will be the top sex slave in Greece. Who knows, I might have you both service me at the same time. Hehehe” Thalia threatened. She loved to look at Bessie’s face, and how her body was trembling in her grasp.

“No!!! You can’t!! Thalia, please listen. Don’t do this to me, or to her! We didn’t mean to hurt you. I-I don’t want to go. I don’t want to leave. Please, just let me go. I am begging you.” Bessie pleaded. The fear overtook her body and now she was getting desperate. Not only was she intended to be a sex slave, but Darby too!

“Hehehehe I love your fear. It will make you a great slave. Fear me Bessie, fear me. Now, what if I told you there was a way for you to not become a slave? Would you do it?” Thalia asked with a sadistic smirk.

Bessie heard those questions and any chance she had of avoiding such a horrible fate, she was willing to try. “Yes!!! Anything!! I don’t want to go to Greece!” she shouted.

“Hehehehe you’re already begging. I love it. Well, what if I tell you that you would have to service every single lady in this room? I want you to lick all of our pussies until we orgasm on your face, and then we also have our way with your sure to be pretty pussy. Each one of us will ravish you. So, willing to do that for your freedom?” Thalia told her. She loved this moment because was curious about how Bessie would react. She had a feeling she would react a certain way, but even if she didn’t, she was still going to torture this woman.

Bessie heard that offer and it horrified her. She would have to have sex with every woman in this room? She would have to sexually please all these women, and by her count there were 7 women in here. Then, they would all have their way with her body. It was as though she would be a sex slave at this very moment, even if it meant that she would be free afterwards. That thought really tore into her because she did not want to subject herself to that kind of humiliation, but if it could give her freedom, then she had to try it. She looked around the room again, and then lowered her head. She took a deep breath and felt herself trembling. “Yes….I will do it. I will please all of you.” she replied.

“Hahahaha” Thalia chuckled when she heard Bessie’s response. She loved how easily she submitted herself and that really got her excited. She looked around the room and made eye contact with everyone else. “Did you hear that everyone? Looks like Bessie here wants to please all of us. Hehehe She is so obedient. Should I let her do that? Taste all of our pussies?” she asked.

Carissa couldn’t help but laugh because she knew Thalia had already mentally broken Bessie. She looked at her superior and smiled. “My pussy could get a good licking...” she told her.

Bessie felt shame wash over her as she heard all the women in the room talk about having their pussies tasted by her, and she felt horrible that she even agreed to it. She knew that choice was made out of fear because this woman standing right before her wanted to torture her and send her to Greece. If she had to endure just one day of this and go free, it was a choice she had to make even if it was completely humiliating. She continued to try and keep her emotional composure, but she was starting to lose that battle.

Thalia then looked back at Bessie and saw that her head was still lowered. She used her right hand to lift her head back up and she could see how wet the eyes were getting. “Don’t be sad, Bessie. You look like a great pussy eater. Here’s the thing, you are already going to service us every day in Greece. So, I think I will just torture you instead. I might as well enjoy myself with your body. You still have to pay for your sins. Being friends with Darby Reeves is very, very bad for your well-being…” she threatened.

Bessie’s eyes popped wide open after she heard that she was going to be tortured anyway. Her emotions were now really coming out because she did not want to get hurt. This was such a horrendous moment for her, and she felt herself losing control. “NO!!! I WILL LICK YOUR PUSSY!!! I WILL DO IT!!! I….I WILL TASTE EVERYONE IN HERE!!! Please let me do it and then let me go! Please…..” she yelled, but then started to feel very sad at the end. She lowered her head and now the tears were on the verge of coming out.

“You’re pathetic. Listen to yourself. I want to lick your pussy! I want to lick your pussy! Waaa waaa waaa! You are just one pathetic woman….” Thalia told her, while mocking Bessie’s desperate pleas. She then grabbed Bessie’s wrists and squeezed tight on each one. “I can honestly tell you this, I am going to really enjoy making you suffer…..” she told her with a sadistic grin.

Bessie felt those hands on her wrists squeezing and it hurt a lot. She felt her knees starting to buckle as the pain kept tearing through her body. This woman was incredibly strong and had intentions to make her suffer. She even heard her mock her voice when she begged and realized this woman was truly cruel. Tears started to flow out of her eyes as she was never so frightened in her entire life. “Please….stop doing this. You’re hurting me...” she whimpered.

“Am I? Good! Now, let’s get you ready for some torture.” Thalia told her as she started to pull her across the room. She headed over to what appeared to be a clearing in the room. Above the clearing appeared to be two solid chains hanging from the ceiling and they were attached to a wide wooden board, almost like it was a chandelier. Sticking out from under that wide board were four other smaller chains that had cuffs on the end of each one. This was used to hold a prisoner’s limbs and hang them in the air, making their bodies completely vulnerable. Once she arrived, she forced Bessie to stand upright. She could see the sad emotions on her face and the tears, and she loved it. “Now, time for you to be naked.” she simply told her.

Bessie continued to let the tears fall from her face and now she heard she was about to be stripped naked! She looked at Thalia and saw her hands coming towards her and she gasped. Then she found herself spinning around and those hands went after the buttons on her green, long-sleeved shirt. She was getting stripped! She didn’t know if she should fight back or let this woman just disrobe her. The buttons were almost being torn off and she froze. Her body was paralyzed with fear, and it didn’t take long for her shirt to be forcibly removed from her body. Then, she felt herself getting turned around by her hips and now she felt herself getting pushed to the ground. She landed with a thud and even felt some of her wind leave her body. “No! Please! Thalia don’t!” she called out.

Thalia focused on stripping Bessie with ruthless aggression. She got the shirt removed, now it was time to finish the job. She reached down and grabbed Bessie’s right ankle. She lifted it into the air and pulled the black leather shoe off of it, exposing a thick black stocking. She then quickly went over to the left ankle, pulled it up and removed that leather shoe off. She tossed the shoes across the room, then she spread the legs open, moved in between them and reached down. She saw that Bessie was lying on the ground on her back and in total shock. She kind of wished she would fight back, but paralyzing fear would be great as well. She then unbuttoned the black trousers and pulled them off the hips with speed. She then just yanked the trousers off and threw them high into the air. Now, Bessie was on her back, and in her bra, underwear and black stockings. She stood above her and gave her a cold look. “Now, stand up.” she commanded.

Bessie’s mind was still spinning, trying to comprehend what had just happened. She was losing her clothes with such speed; she couldn’t allow herself to fully realize what was happening. She lost her shirt, her trousers and her shoes in what seemed like seconds. Now, she looked up and saw Thalia towering over her. That auburn hair flowed like a mane, and she had the look of a powerful woman. She wanted to just stay on the ground and cry, but then she heard the command to stand up. She saw that very serious look on Thalia’s face and she knew she had to stand up. She had to obey, or this woman could seriously hurt her. She started to move her body and even though she wanted to cry hysterically, she knew she had to stand up. She slowly got to her knees and then with great effort, she slowly stood up. She felt herself trembling as she was petrified of this woman. Her head slowly looked up and at Thalia and felt her bottom lip quivering, ready to start sobbing.

“I must say, you are such an obedient woman. I like that. There are some women that are so weak and pathetic, that I want to torture them even more. Don’t get me wrong, I am REALLY going to torture you, but maybe, just maybe I will show some mercy.” Thalia told her. She liked how Bessie followed her directions and already had control over her. Tormenting her was going to be a lot more fun. “Ok, now strip yourself naked. Do it now. Do not hesitate. Start with those stockings. I want to see your feet.” she commanded.

Bessie saw the look on Thalia’s face and then she looked down at her stockinged feet. She looked up again and saw that cold look and realized that the woman wanted to embarrass her by making her strip her own self naked. She felt extremely nervous and afraid but lifted her right leg into the air and started to peel down her stocking. She felt even more embarrassed as she heard the other women in the room cheering and clapping. She felt like some kind of exhibit with everyone watching. The stocking came off her ankle, and then off her heel. She pulled the rest of the stocking off, exposing her right foot. She put her foot back onto the ground, then lifted her left leg. As she peeled that stocking down, she looked up and saw Thalia looking right back at her. Her facial expressions did not change at all. The stocking then came off her heel, and she peeled the rest off of her foot and now she stood there barefoot. Only her bra and underwear remained.

Thalia looked down at the top of Bessie’s feet and a small smile formed on her face. She wanted to know just how ticklish those feet were, and they looked cute to her. Then she went back to her stoic expression and looked at Bessie’s frightened face. “Ok, now take that bra off. Show me your tits.” she instructed.

Bessie’s jaw dropped and she gasped. Now the time came for her total embarrassment as this woman wanted her naked. She didn’t mind being naked in front of Phoebe, Darby, and even Cheyenne. That was because those women were her friends, and they were going to share intimacy with one another. Even when Gloria Wellington saw her naked, it was going to be some form of intimacy. At this moment, this was about torture. This was about embarrassment. She felt incredibly shy in front of everyone, and she covered her chest with her arms. “Please….I-I don’t want this.” she murmured.

Thalia immediately got into her face and scowled. “I suggest you do it now, or I will do it. If I do it, then your torture will be even worse. Do NOT defy me….” she commanded.

Bessie felt those tears building up again and she knew she had no choice. Her arms slowly unfolded from her chest and her trembling hands began to unclasp the bra from behind and now the bra hung loose. She knew the next thing she did was going to expose her baked breasts. She could see that heartless and cold expression on Thalia’s face and this woman was far scarier than imagined. She then moved the bra forward and the cups came off her breasts. She took a deep breath, then fully removed the bra and let it drop to the floor. She wanted to cover her chest, but her arms stayed by her sides. She then felt herself blushing with embarrassment as she heard the other ladies cheering and catcalling her.

“Look at those tits! Wow!!” Peta yelled out.

“Mmmm I like those breasts!! I can’t wait to put my mouth on them!” Carissa called out.

Thalia chuckled a little as she heard the others catcalling Bessie. She loved the fact that the woman felt so much shame right now as she looked at those breasts. She did like what she saw as the breasts were a size C and had a very nice shape to them. That mocha colored skin and those dark brown nipples made her feel some lust within her own body. She couldn’t wait till she got to play with them. Now, there was just one more thing to do. “Very nice. Lose the underwear. Now.” she instructed.

Bessie looked at Thalia and that instruction really broke her heart. These women were now going to see her completely naked. They were going to see her body that only people she really cared about got to see. She knew all eyes were on her, and she felt so humiliated. She then put her hands on the edges of the underwear and started to tug them down. Tears started to flow again because this was her surrendering her dignity to these evil women.

Thalia looked with joy in her eyes as she saw the underwear starting to come down. She saw the garment coming off the hips and soon, she saw those black pubic hairs showing as the groin became exposed. She could see the look on Bessie’s face and enjoyed watching her in tears. Her eyes then went right back to the groin and soon the underwear came off the hips and groin and were down by the legs. She was impressed with Bessie’s physique, as it was very toned and athletic. She couldn’t wait to spread those legs to get a good look at her pussy as well. “Come on, all the way off. Step out of them.” she commanded.

Bessie felt her entire body heat rising as she had the underwear slip to her ankles and she stepped out of them, one at a time. Now, she stood there completely naked. She reflexively covered her chest with her right arm, while her left hand covered her groin. This was such an embarrassing moment for her. Tears came down her cheeks again and she hoped this would all stop.

Thalia walked up to her naked prey and grinned. Now that Bessie was naked, it was time to get her set up so she could truly torture her. She then gave a very hard shove to Bessie and watched her fall to the ground in a thud. She then stood over her, as her prisoner was trying to comprehend what had just happened. “Now, stay there and don’t move. Unless you want me to really hurt you….” she threatened.

Bessie hit the ground very hard, and she felt pain in her body. She then looked up and saw this woman standing over her like a conqueror and she really got emotional. She then heard that threat and her fear went up to another level. She had no idea what this woman intended to do to her, but she did know it was not going to be good for her. “Please Thalia….*sob* leave me alone *sob* I don’t like this.” she cried.

Thalia ignored the cries and then reached down to grab Bessie’s left ankle. She then lifted the foot into the air and dragged her over towards the hanging contraption. She could hear Bessie yelping a bit as her naked back was being dragged over the cold, dirty floor. She also looked at the sole of that left foot and she liked what she saw. It was a very thick and meaty foot, with pale skin and she loved those thick toes. She couldn’t wait to find out how sensitive they were. Then she locked that ankle in a cuff and the foot was now just dangling in the air. She then went over to the right ankle, lifted it up and she saw the bottom of that foot. She then placed that ankle into the cuff and now both feet were in the air. She really liked the soles of Bessie’s feet and planned to have a lot of fun with them when the time came. She then walked towards Bessie’s head area and grabbed the right wrist. She lifted that wrist into the air, locked it into another cuff, then walked over to the left wrist, pulled it up and locked it into the cuff. Now, all four of Bessie’s limbs were in the air, locked into four individual cuffs, with her back still on the ground. The limbs were at the four corners of the wood, so the arms were spread open, and so were the legs. Thalia looked between Bessie’s legs and a very large smile formed on her face. The pussy looked really nice as she could see the dark folds of the pussy lips, but also saw the pink interior. “My, you have one pretty pussy. I am impressed.” she told her.

Bessie felt incredibly shy at the moment as she heard Thalia talk about her most private area. She was still emotionally crushed from this entire situation and now all these women were looking at her nakedness. She tugged a little at her bonds, but she was stuck. There was no way to escape, and hopelessness washed over her. She closed her eyes and started to pray.

“Hey everyone, come take a look at her pussy! Isn’t it pretty? I can’t wait to play with it.” Thalia told the rest of the women. She then watched with joy as the others in the room all walked over and started to stare at that wonderful place between Bessie’s legs. She could hear them laughing and having fun as they stared at that area.

“She does have a pretty pussy! Look at it! I love how the pink contrasts with the dark skin!” Carissa laughed.

“It looks very delicious too. Hehehe I wonder what she tastes like.” Peta laughed.

“I bet it is a ticklish pussy too! She will probably scream in laughter when we touch it! Can we touch it, Thalia?” Sabrina asked. She was really enjoying this moment. She thought Bessie was very beautiful and since she was a close friend of Darby’s, tormenting her would be the best moment so far.

“Not yet! I get first crack at that sweet…..delicious…..pussy.” Thalia teased. She then knelt down to the ground and patted the pubic hairs, just right above the pussy area. She ran her fingers through it and felt Bessie’s body shiver a bit. “Mmmmm….I think she like me touching her there.” she teased.

Bessie winced when she felt Thalia’s hand touching right above her pussy. She was horrified by all the comments made by the others as they were observing her like a famous painting. She had no issues with the previous women looking at her, but these women in particular made her feel horrible, terrified and hopeless. She kept her eyes closed and just prayed this would end soon.

Thalia then stood back up and smiled at the group. It was now time for her to have some fun with Bessie’s helpless body. She then found a larger chain and she nodded her head to Peta, so she could help her. Both women started to tug on the chain, and Bessie’s body started to lift into the air. Once the body got to about chest high, they then cinched the chain, and now Bessie was hanging down in the air. Her back and rear end were completely exposed. Thalia looked at the ass and felt a surge of lust in her body. The ass looked very firm and also very well built. She was very happy that this woman had such an incredible fit body, which would make it more fun to torment, and also sexually play with. She then went over to Bessie’s head, which was hanging down. She could see the face which was semi-upside down and could hear those whimpers. She then lifted her head with her right hand and brought her face closer to Bessie’s. She placed her lips right next to the left ear and whispered into it. “You know Bessie, I am going to enjoy hearing you scream. I bet you are wondering how I will torture you. The good news for you is that my employer doesn’t want scarred or beat up sex slaves. Your torture will not leave any real marks, but you will suffer. I love it when a woman has sensitive skin and I bet yours will be very responsive to my touch….”

Bessie shivered when she heard those words in her ear. The sound of Thalia’s voice was very scary, and she heard that she was going to be tortured. Her mind didn’t know what to think when she heard that she wouldn’t have her body physically damaged but had no idea how she was going to suffer. She heard that somehow her skin was going to be tormented, but no idea what any of that meant. “Please Thalia, let me go *sob* I don’t want to be *sob* tortured.” she sobbed.

Thalia smiled when she heard those cries, then let go of Bessie’s head and watched it drop. She then moved to the left side of Bessie’s hanging body and wondered where she should start first. Everything was exposed for her to play with. She could tickle the armpits, the ribs, the stomach, breasts, neck, head, knees, ass, back, knees, legs, and the feet. She decided to test a few areas, then go after each spot. She gently stroked the tips of her fingers on her right hand on the back, and she felt the body flinch. She smiled when she felt the body flinching and continued to lightly run her fingers on the back and slowly made her way towards the left side and into the ribcage. She grinned when she felt the body starting to flinch more as she made that move. She knew Bessie was ticklish and was going to really enjoy this.

Bessie felt her body flinching as she felt those fingers touching her back, then onto her left side and into the ribs. It surprised her because that touch really tickled her. She felt the ticklish sensations starting to increase as the fingers did not stop caressing her skin. She tried her best to squirm around, but with her four limbs trapped the way they were, there wasn’t much she could do but to writhe a little. The urge to laugh only increased and then a frightening thought entered her mind. What if the torture was being tickled? That possibility was credible to her as she remembered when Phoebe described what La Diabla did to her, she also remembered what Cheyenne told her, and even Darby. She was also tickled a lot in a pleasant manner, but she knew that tickling could be used as torture. If Thalia and her gang were associated with those Russian bounty hunters, Svetlana and Helga, then these Greek women could also use it. Now, she started to panic because she knew how ticklish she really was. That revelation seemed to make her even more sensitive, and those fingers were now really driving her crazy. “T-Thalia….w-what are you *eep* trying to do to me?” she asked.

Thalia smiled as she heard Bessie’s voice. She could tell her victim was now realizing what may happen to her and the sound of fear always got her excited. “What’s the matter Bessie? You don’t sound like you are not crying anymore. In fact, you sound a little….happy. Something changed?” she teased.

Bessie kept feeling those fingers stroking very lightly over her skin and the ticklish feelings only increased. Her limbs trembled and she tried to move her body away, but she couldn’t. She did know Thalia was right, she wasn’t crying anymore and that worried her. She knew the bounty hunter was trying to force her into laughter. She knew if she started laughing, she was never going to stop. Even though this was not the first time she had been bound while being tickled, this was the first time being tortured with it. The times with Gloria binding her were all about sexual pleasure. This moment was to make her suffer. She then felt a strong poke into her rib area, and she let out a very loud squeal! Her eyes then went big, and she could see Thalia’s face. “Thalia! Please! Don’t do what I think you are about *EEEP!!* about to do!” she squealed when she felt another poke to her side.

“What am I about to do, Bessie? Tell me because I don’t know what you mean…..” Thalia teased. She then took her index finger and thumb and gently squeezed the flesh near the hipbone of the left side.

“HAHAHA THAT!!! You are going to *gulp* tickle me!!! Please don’t!!! Just let me go….” Bessie shrieked when she felt that pinch near her hipbone. Her mind was at a loss because moments earlier she was in such sadness and tears, and now she was going to be tickled and laughing. The squeezes happened again, and she felt herself laughing more and more. The thought of being tortured seemed to make her body more responsive and she prayed this would just end.

“Hehehe yes, you guessed it. I am going to tickle you. I mean, REALLY tickle you. I bet you never imagined this would happen to you. I am going to make you suffer and when I break your will, you are going to make a beautiful, ticklish sex slave. Maybe I will have you and Darby tickle each other for my amusement in Greece. Hmmm… I like that idea. Now, let’s find all of your sweet ticklish spots….” Thalia told her as her fingers continued to probe Bessie’s body.

Bessie continued to jump and jerk her body around as she felt those fingertips slowly caressing her skin. It was already driving her crazy and it seemed to be getting worse. Fear still flowed through her body as she heard Thalia threatened to truly torture her with tickling. The moments she had with Gloria and even Phoebe, she called it torture, but in reality, it was a fun time. This situation was very different. She even winced when she heard that Darby would be joining her as a sex slave. They did tickle each other when Darby was a maid, but as a sex slave, it would be horrible. Then she felt her body freezing up and she desperately tried to clamp her left arm down because she felt the fingers heading up her side and was getting closer to her left armpit. She reacted in horror as she could not pull her arm down, which meant her armpit was vulnerable and she couldn’t protect it. “Nooooo hehehehehe noooooo don’t hehehe tickle meeeeeee” she whined.

Thalia simply smirked and her fingers got close to that armpit. She liked how smooth it was and appreciated Bessie for shaving her hair there. That skin should be really soft and sensitive. She loved watching Bessie trying to clamp her arm in a futile effort. Her fingertips made it to that outside edge of the armpit and Bessie was already giggling. She really loved very ticklish women and it appeared this friend of Darby’s was going to be really ticklish. “What’s the matter? Are my fingers bothering you?” she teased.

Bessie shut her eyes tight as she heard that question and gritted her teeth. Just the fingers being there in that spot was driving her mad and the sensations only increased. “Please don’t heheheheheh *grunt* tickle meeeeee…” she begged.

Thalia then moved her fingers within the armpit area and softly stroked them across the skin. The skin was indeed very smooth, and she could feel Bessie’s body really starting to shake. She moved her fingers closer towards the center of the armpit, making sure she moved them very slowly to increase the torment. She wanted Bessie to feel everything and prolong it as much as possible. “Ooooh!! I bet this really tickles! Am I right?” she taunted.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!! IT TICKLES!!!!” Bessie exploded in laughter as she felt those fingers make their way towards the middle of her pit. There was something about the soft touches that seemed to drive out the most intense sensations. She did not understand why she felt really sensitive at the moment, as this ticklish feeling seemed a lot worse than whenever Phoebe tickled her. Her eyes almost popped out of her head when she felt the fingers now slowly circling around in the middle of her pit. It felt horribly ticklish, and she tried to move her body as much as she could.

Sabrina watched with great amusement as she saw Thalia tickling Bessie’s armpit. She did admire the way the Greek bounty hunter set this situation up. The way she stripped Bessie naked. The way she physically manhandled her and had her tied up. The way she made Bessie start crying and falling apart emotionally. All of this excited her because she loved to do it to her own victims. She really wanted to watch this particular torture because Thalia kept mentioning how personal this victim would be. This victim would be the one to lure Darby to Ciudad del Reina, and then they would finally get their revenge against her. She really looked forward to that moment, but right now, she wanted to see Bessie suffer. Sabrina moved herself in positions to being able to see the bottoms of Bessie’s feet and wondered just how ticklish they were. The way the woman was screaming now, she just knew those pale, thick and meaty soles had to be sensitive as well. She also wondered if she would get a chance to play with Bessie. She was very attractive and very sexy with a great body. She felt a tingle between her legs as she also looked at that exposed pussy. “I want that. I bet it tastes great.” she thought to herself.

Thalia continued to move her fingers at an agonizing slow pace, trying to continue the torment on Bessie’s armpit. She loved the laughter coming from Bessie as it gave her an erotic thrill. She loved the laughter of a victim. She loved how different they sounded from each victim. Bessie’s laughter sounded very sweet, and she wanted to hear more. She stared at that skin as her fingers moved over it. She loved how whenever her fingers moved to a different spot, the laughter only renewed itself, as though she had that never touched before. Now, she moved her fingers away from the center of the armpit and instead, made circles around it as though they were orbiting the center of the armpit. “That’s right Bessie, just go ahead and laugh. You will be doing this a lot for the rest of your life. Hehehe” she teased.

Hearing Thalia’s voice taunting her only seemed to make the ticklish feelings even worse. That woman wanted to make her a sex slave in Greece and probably would be tickled every day. That was an overwhelming thought and she really tried to get free from her bonds. Those fingers were still playing inside her armpit, and she just could not stop it from happening. “HAHAHAHAHAHA THALIA!!! HAHAHAHA THALIA!!!” she screamed.

“That’s my name…..” Thalia taunted back as she heard Bessie screaming her name. She then started to flutter her fingers on the armpit and moved them to the outside edge of the pit, then slowly moved them back “inside” and towards the middle of the pit. With each flutter, Bessie’s laughter seemed more agonizing. She could also see her bicep forming as the woman was straining and doing everything she could to get her arm free. This only delighted her because there was no escape for Bessie. “Are you trying to get yourself free? You should know by now, there is no escape. There is nowhere for you to run, or to hide. No one is coming to save you. You are naked and helpless. All you are going to feel is tickles! Of course, that sweet looking pussy of yours will get dominated, but for right now, I just want you to laugh. Keep laughing Bessie, because I want Darby to hear it. I want her to realize what her fate will be!” she said with delight in her voice.

Bessie continued to wail away as the fingers continued their same pattern. The way her nerves were reacting to this stimulation, she had no idea how she was going to survive this. This was just one armpit. She knew that other areas of her body were going to suffer as well. She even heard that threat made against her most private area and that made things worse. She tried to look over at the Greek warrior, hoping to make eye contact and hopefully a way to get this woman to stop tickling her. She saw Thalia’s face focused on her skin, then they made eye contact. She continued to laugh, and her own eyes wanted to shut, but she tried to communicate with her eyes that she couldn’t take it anymore.

Thalia saw Bessie looking at her and she knew this woman was already in deep ticklish trouble. She stared at her with contempt. She wanted to send the message that right now, there would be no mercy. There would be no relenting. She wanted to put deep fear within her, which would break her a lot sooner. She also knew Bessie had no idea what she had in mind to completely break this woman’s spirit and her will. That moment would come eventually, but for now, this was just the beginning! She stared at Bessie directly into her eyes and she had a stoic face.

Bessie continued to laugh hysterically as the fingers continued their path of ticklish destruction all over her armpit. Those feelings were maddening, and she really wished she could at least get a break from all of it. But when she stared into Thalia’s eyes, there seemed to be no soul behind them. It seemed as though this woman came from Hell and wanted to inflict the worst ticklish feelings possible. She then turned her head away and closed her eyes. It was very disheartening for her and now she could only hope that Darby would come find her and rescue her from this horrible nightmare.

Thalia continued to play with that armpit, but then started to move her fingers up from the armpit and was now softly stroking the left bicep muscle. She loved how soft and smooth the skin was, and also noticed how firm the biceps were. She figured this was a woman who worked with her hands, because she was very physically fit. She felt that arm quivering and she continued to let her fingers explore it. With the arm tied the way it was, there was no way for Bessie to get her arm out of the way. She then had a slight grin as her fingers moved softly towards the triceps muscle and was delighted to see how it jerked around. She loved the fact that Bessie was sensitive everywhere. She also noticed the laughter had died down, and her fingers on the bicep and triceps was more of an annoyance than a torture.

Bessie felt herself breathing hard as she tried to recover from the armpit tickling. She was grateful for the break in the torture, but now she felt that annoying tickling on her arm. She felt the fingers softly stroking her bicep and triceps muscles, and it was driving her crazy. It was like an insect crawling on her, and it was maddening. She wished she could take her right hand and slap away at those sensations, but it was trapped. She continued to grunt and move around as best as she could. She looked back at Thalia again and noticed the slight smile on her face. She knew the woman was truly enjoying what she was doing to her. “Thalia…..why? Why are you doing this to me?” she whined.

“Because it is fun, and you deserve it….” Thalia simply responded.

“But why me? I *grunt* never did anything to you. I know you like to torture, but why me?” Bessie asked. She knew this woman loved to torment others, but she wanted to know why she had to be tortured at all. Couldn’t she just take her and keep her captive? She really wanted to get into the mind of this woman.

“Good question……hmmmmm. Why do I want to torture you?” Thalia asked. She looked at the other women in the room, then right back to Bessie. She loved the fear within her victim, and it was time to give her more of it as her fingers continued their tickle annoying path on that arm. “….Because torturing you will make you more obedient to me. Do you know how many women I have tortured today? You are not the first one, and definitely will not be the last. I have never met any of them either, but I still tormented then, just like I am doing to you….” she told her in a calm, nonchalant tone.

Bessie’s heart almost popped out when she heard that others were tortured. That would explain all the naked women in those cells that she saw. She also remembered how broken down they seemed. None of them seemed to be ok, and they all appeared to be really sad. After hearing Thalia say she likes to torture, she knew she was in deep trouble. She might end up like those other women that she saw, and her heart really went out for them, and for her own safety. Her emotions started to build up again, and she really wanted to escape from this predicament. “Why did you torture all those other women? What did they do to you?” she asked.

Thalia chuckled a bit as Bessie seemed to be stalling the next round of torture with her questions. That made her really excited about torturing her further. “Well, each of them had a sin. Some of them refused to do something for my employer, others are just like you. Associated with Darby Reeves. Oh, you should have seen how much they laughed, screamed and begged. Their voices were so loud, they truly suffered. But, do you know what the best thing was? The thing that made them love me for a moment?” she said teasingly.

Bessie felt the fingers stop touching her arm and saw that look on Thalia’s face. She felt a cold chill tear through her body because this woman was probably going to mention something horrific that she was sure to suffer later. “N-No…W-What did you do to them?” she asked, her voice crackling with fear.

“I made them feel really good at the end. I gave them the best orgasms they ever had in their lives. Mmmmmm it was beautiful.” Thalia told her, then licked her lips to give a signal to Bessie about what she planned to do to her.

Bessie gasped as she heard what Thalia told her. The other women were tickle tortured, then had an orgasm. That could only mean one thing. She was going to suffer that same fate! The thought of Thalia playing with her sexually frightened her to her core. She remembered the sex games she played with Gloria Wellington, but that wasn’t about torture, that was more of a woman fulfilling her sexual desires. But right now, this was about a woman intending on dominating her and breaking her. “Y-You gave them o-o-orgasms?” she asked in a stunned voice.

“Yes, I did. They have some really sweet pussies too. Tell me Bessie, is your pussy sweet?” Thalia asked. She saw the look of fear and enjoyed it.

Bessie felt her body go cold when she heard that question. It was bad enough her body was being tickled. It was bad enough that she was naked and trapped. It was bad enough all these women were looking at her naked body. But now, her most private area was being threatened. She didn’t mind Phoebe and others playing with her special place, but Thalia was something different. “I-I don’t know. Please….you can’t touch me there.” she pleaded.

“Hmmmm….that sounds like a yes. You know you have a sweet pussy. I wonder how you know. Well, I will address that later. Right now, let’s get back to what we were doing. I see some really pretty ribs. Are they ticklish too?” Thalia asked as she then moved both hands towards that exposed rib cage on the left side of the body. She saw Bessie’s body writhing and twisting, anticipating a horrendous tickling attempt. She then did not hesitate; she quickly placed her hands on the ribs and really started to press her fingertips into those ribs.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THALIA!!! THALIA!!!” Bessie screamed as she felt those fingers pressing and squeezing into her ribs. The hands moved so quick; she couldn’t even really brace herself for this attack. The sheer intensity of the ticklish feelings really knocked her around and she just exploded in laughter. This wasn’t even a teasing tickling moment. This was an aggressive one, that really hit all of her nervous system. This was far worse than anything she experienced before, and all of her limbs started to strain. She tried to pull her legs free, but they held firm. Her biceps were straining as she tried to yank her arms free, but they held firm. Her body started to sway by not only her own twisting, but by Thalia’s really aggressive tickling attack. She just continued to scream and hoped that someone, anyone would help her.

Sabrina looked over at Babs who had a stunned look on her face. She knew that Babs probably had the same reaction she was having, which was being in complete awe at the way Thalia was tormenting poor Bessie. She loved the way she teased Bessie for a bit, then went after a vicious attack on the ribs. The sound of Bessie’s screams was quite loud and she even felt chills in her own body. She leaned over towards Babs to whisper in her ear. “She is destroying her! Wow, I am impressed.” she whispered.

“Yeah, she is! I mean, listen to her. She is just screaming. I have to admit, Thalia is pretty talented at this stuff. What amazes me is how she uses the same method we do. What are the odds? Haha” Babs responded with a quick chuckle.

“I know! I do agree with you. She is pretty talented at this. Not as good as we are of course, but still very talented. Makes me wonder what is going to happen when Darby finally shows up. That big footed bitch is really going to suffer.” Sabrina told her, then looked at Bessie’s writhing body again. She loved the way Bessie was writhing as Thalia touched her ribs.

“Oh, she is really going to suffer! I do wonder who will make her suffer. Thalia obviously wants revenge on her, but so do we. So, who gets to torture her? I wonder what Thalia has in mind. After all, she freed us for a reason. We must play some kind of important role in all of this.” Babs wondered.

“Yeah, you’re right. There has to be a reason she wanted us on this mission. Because if she wanted to torture Darby all by herself, there is no need to have us. Well, I guess we will just have to wait and find out.” Sabrina responded. Her mind did start to wonder what was going to happen when Darby arrived. Perhaps they would all torture her together. She just knew she wanted to get her hands on the deputy once again and make her suffer.

Thalia continued to press and squeeze in Becky’s ribs as the poor woman screamed her head off. She made sure her fingers were placed in specific locations to bring out the worst sensations possible. She remembered when Helga explained to her about finger placement when tickling someone was very important. To truly make a victim suffer, where to tickle was just as important as tickling. She could feel her fingers pressing in between the ribs and knew she was really hitting Bessie’s sweet spots. The way she was laughing really got her excited. She could also see that left breast quivering and moving around and she couldn’t wait to play with it. Right now, it was all about tickling these helpless ribs. The pressure she applied was very firm, but not hard enough to cause pain. She looked over at Bessie’s face and could see how much she was suffering. Her mouth was wide open, her beautiful teeth flashing, her eyes were shut tight, and she laughed. She laughed freely and with great power and that got Thalia excited. This was only the beginning, and she couldn’t wait to find each of Bessie’s spots and make this woman suffer until she was a completely broken human being.

Bessie felt those fingers on her ribs, and it really drove intense sensations throughout her body. She had been tickled before on her ribs by many different people, but it was nothing like this. It was as though this evil Greek woman knew her ribs better than her. The fingers were relentless in their pressing onto her ribs. She wished she didn’t laugh so hard as her lungs were already burning, but her body gave her no choice. She tried to look over at her tormentor’s face, but she could barely open her eyes. She tried her best to beg her as well. “HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Thalia heard that desperate begging and just continued to do her job tickling the ribs. She then moved her hands slightly to her left, her fingers moving back into the grooves, and she was closer to the end of the ribs and now she did more squeezes into that flesh and a fresh round of loud, hysterical laughter came out. She knew she had to be efficient and focus on bringing out the most horrible sensations. She also knew this was her preparation for what she wanted to do to Darby. She knew that women could have different weak spots, so she had to make sure she covered all over Bessie’s. As her fingers pressed into those vulnerable ribs, she started to think about what she was going to do afterwards. She had an idea about taking Bessie back to Greece, but she wondered if everyone else should go besides Bella. The harem was growing faster, and with all these new women joining them, there would be a very large supply of them. She wondered if she should hire another soldier to help out with managing that large group of ticklish and sexually fit women. Her concentration was broken when she heard another scream as her fingers pressed into a certain spot on the ribs.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MERCY!!! MERCY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!! YOU’RE KILLLLLLLIIIINNNNGGG MEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA” Bessie screamed in ticklish agony as she felt the fingers pressing on the last rib, and near her stomach area. For some reason, that spot really tickled her, and she needed mercy. She needed a break, or she was going to either pass out or die. This was such an intense feeling, and it completely overwhelmed her. Her body grew stiff, then it just went loose. She felt her body starting to give in and completely lose control.

Thalia chuckled when she heard that desperate screaming and then paused her fingers. She didn’t want to go overboard with Bessie just yet, so she paused. She looked over at Bessie’s head which was now drooping down, her chest was heaving up and down, trying to get air into the lungs, and her body trembled. She loved this phase of the torture because now the body was going to be really sensitive and that would let her have some more fun. She then moved towards Bessie’s head and saw her still sucking in air, but she could also hear the sadness in the voice. This beautiful woman was suffering, and she wanted to give her more. She then reached her right hand forward and grabbed Bessie’s hair. She then yanked the head even further back and she could see the chin and neck of Bessie. She wanted to make her truly realize the trouble she was in. Now it was time to really intimidate her and be cruel. “Awwww…what’s the matter, bitch? You can’t take this anymore? Too bad because I want you to suffer. As you cry, as you suffer, I want you to remember one thing. You are here because of Darby! You are here because SHE made you be in this position. She is not your friend. While she is in Plotsville, running around chasing cows or something, blame her. I want you to think about her. While I torment you, I want you to think of her face. Think about how she put you here. Some friend she is…..” she taunted.

Bessie felt her hair being pulled and it hurt her. This woman was not being nice at all, and she was truly trying to make her suffer a lot. She was still trying to get air into her lungs as her body tried to recover from that attack on her ribs. Now, she started to feel the emotional pain. She heard what Thalia told her about Darby. About how her friend was the reason she was here and being made to suffer. She knew what she was being told wasn’t real, as there would be no way Darby would ever want her to be in this position, but she also understood that Thalia did have a point. It was because of her association with Darby that she was even a target. She never thought about knowing someone as heroic and noble as Darby would get her into trouble. This entire situation was caused because her friend stopped a dangerous trafficking ring and now there were some unintended consequences for her. It was breaking her heart that this woman was so hell bent on getting revenge, that she would have to suffer for it. She started to feel her head jerking around as Thalia still had a grip on her hair, and she felt some pain. “STOP THIS!! OW!! YOU’RE HURTING ME! PLEASE STOP!” she screamed.

Thalia stopped yanking on the hair and then held it still. She then leaned her own head closer to Bessie’s face and had a sadistic grin. She loved the sound of Bessie’s screams and knew she was going to get to her emotionally and mentally. “I don’t care if you’re in pain. I want you to suffer. By the time I am done with you, even you will hate Darby. You will blame her. You will even tell me you hate her, and she should become a sex slave. Now, I think you have had enough of a break. Time to make you suffer again…” she threatened.

Bessie felt her hair get released and tried to make sense of what was happening. She felt her body shaking because of fear and those words by Thalia started to haunt her. She would have to admit she hated Darby? That frightened her because she absolutely loved Darby. There would be no way she could ever express hatred for her friend. Then she let out a ticklish squeal as she felt a fingertip slowly tracing down the side of her body on the left side. That simple feeling really tickled her, and she noticed her body was getting even more sensitive. Her mind became very aware she was about to suffer once again. “Hehehehe Thalia…please don’t HEHEHEHEHE torture me anymore…” she whined.

Thalia didn’t even react to Bessie’s words as she looked at that mocha colored skin and loved how her finger slowly moved across the soft skin. She then made it to the area just below the ribs on the side and traced her finger very softly in that area. She loved the way the body was trembling under her touch and saw the stomach muscles tightening up and the breasts were shaking. This was one of her favorite spots to tickle on a woman. It was usually very sensitive and now she was going to play with it. She then let her finger “zig zag” up and down that side, moving towards the stomach, then back down across the side and gently touched the beginning of the back, only to go the opposite direction and touch those areas again. She started to hear the giggles, and the body really started to shake. Her finger then started to move a little faster in that area and now the laughter started to increase. She was waiting for the right moment to truly make this woman suffer.

Bessie felt the finger zig zagging up and down her side and it drove her absolutely wild. She couldn’t help but giggle and the only thing she was grateful for was that she wasn’t screaming in agonizing laughter. That diddling finger still sent very powerful ticklish feelings in her body, but she could manage this a little better. She tried to break free from her bonds once again, but it was no use. Her limbs were trapped and then she felt like arching her back as the finger was now touching that back area, near the side and she felt every single nerve in her body reacting. This was a slow method of tickling and it drove her crazy. “Hehehehehe Thalia…hehehehehe please stop! This tickles!!” she begged.

Thalia loved hearing Bessie beg and continued her cruel touching of the body. She loved it when the body tried to writhe away from her finger, but she never lost contact with it. She loved the giggles, she loved the body movement, and now it was time to have some fun. She moved her finger away, and then with her left hand, she formed it into a lobster claw and started to squeeze that side area. Her fingers sank into the flesh, and she couldn’t help but giggle a little when she heard the reaction coming from Bessie.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Bessie screamed as she suddenly felt those very strong fingers pressing into her side. That beginning soft stroking was driving her mad with ticklish agony, but now this pressing into her flesh really sent her into orbit. The intensity of it all overloaded her nervous system and all she could do was scream. Once again, she had never felt anything this strong like this before in her life. All the tickling times with Phoebe, or even Darby and Gloria didn’t produce a reaction like this. It was horrible and all she could do was scream to the top of her lungs. There was a firm grip on that side, and she couldn’t move her body away. Her head shook violently from side to side as she tried to comprehend the intense ticklish feelings tearing through her body. This was nothing short of pure tickle torture.

Carissa smiled when she listened to Bessie screaming as Thalia “lobster clawed” that left side of Bessie. She always marveled on Thalia’s skill and there was something about listening to a woman screaming in ticklish agony that always excited her. She enjoyed watching Bessie go through all of this and she felt herself getting turned on. The sound of the laughter, as well as seeing that woman’s naked body definitely got her turned on. She figured that when they were back in Greece, she was going to spend some alone time with this new sex slave. She wanted to touch her and have her way with her as well. Her eyes looked at the bottoms of Bessie’s feet and she could see those thick toes curling and flexing open as the ticklish feelings must have made her suffer. Carissa was really looking forward to seeing how Thalia would destroy this woman. She knew it was going to be a great show.

Thalia continued to squeeze that vulnerable side of Bessie and the feeling of a writhing body in her grip really excited her. She could not take her eyes off that beautiful skin and the way her fingers pressed into the area. The flesh felt a little firm, not too soft, and not too hard. It just reminded her of how fit this woman was, which was a good thing. It would allow her to torture her for a longer period because she would be able to absorb more. Gertrude and Bella from earlier would fall apart a lot faster because they were not in such great shape. The same held true for Gabby. Mia had a very sexy body, so it would be similar. She knew Bessie was suffering now, but she knew that woman had more to go. Her hand then started to slide towards the hip area, and she could see the curve of the left ass cheek. She really started to like how it looked and her own arousal started to build. She could do a lot of stuff with that ass and started to get excited. She shook her head to snap out of her trance, so she could focus on inflicting as much tickle damage as she could to this side. She even squeezed a little tighter just to send another powerful wave of tickling feelings in poor Bessie.

Bessie felt that firm squeeze and it sent a fresh wave of ticklish feelings throughout her entire body. Her laughter went to another level, and she just kept vibrating her body. She screamed as loud as she could, hoping that would let Thalia know she was truly suffering, but her mind realized that is exactly what the Greek woman wanted. She wished there was something she could do to get away from this tickle attack, but she felt so helpless. She wondered just how long this was going to go on. She wondered if Thalia would push her to the brink of unconsciousness or even death with this. Those thoughts now made her focus on her breathing, and she was losing her air. This sent a wave of panic in her body and her laughter started to go silent. Bessie felt scared that she was losing her air and her lungs were going to explode. She needed to feel relief, or she was truly going to pass out. Her head started to go limp, and her muscles started to loosen as the phase of unconsciousness started to seep in. Then suddenly, the hand was removed from her side and her voice started to return. The intense feeling was gone, even though she could still feel the ticklish tremors in her body. She opened her eyes and felt a little disoriented after moving her head around so much and shutting her eyes tight. “Stop…….stop……stop…..please….” she wheezed as she tried her best to recover and take in as much wind as she could.

Thalia listened to the heavy breathing, and she loved it. She knew Bessie was being pushed pretty far, but still not far enough in her mind. She wanted her to truly suffer but didn’t want to break her right now. She had to remember to prolong this torture as long as possible. She didn’t want her to lose control because she had a perfect plan to completely humiliate and break this woman mentally and emotionally. She wanted to scar her mentally forever. “How is it going? Haha” she said mockingly.

“Please……no more…..don’t…..tickle me anymore….” Bessie wheezed as she was still trying to catch her breath. Her body felt really warm, and the sweat started to build. Her lungs were still taking in as much air as they could, and she started to groan. Hearing Thalia’s voice made her nervous and that tone indicated to her that her nightmare might not be over just yet.

“You don’t want me to tickle you anymore? Well, that’s not going to happen. You see Bessie, you are going to suffer forever. This is your life now. You might as well get used to it. When you get to Greece and part of a harem, you might get tickled and played with at any moment. My employer is pretty horny all the time. It all depends on his moods on which woman he wants to have his way with. There are lots of other women there, so you might be spared, but after looking at your body, you will quickly become a favorite.” Thalia teased. She wanted Bessie to be very aware of what her life was going to be like in the harem, so she could slowly break her mind.

Bessie heard those words and fear washed over her. After hearing the experiences of Cheyenne and Darby, being a potential sex slave was such a horrible thought. Her body wouldn’t be hers, it would be used and abused by someone who doesn’t love her, just her body. Being submissive and dominated by Phoebe was much different. There was love and compassion there. Everything Thalia was saying sounded cold and terrible. “I…I don’t want to be a slave….please….let me go.” she whimpered.

“You should know by now that your fate is sealed. All because your so-called friend decided to interrupt my employer’s fun. You should feel honored. You have such a beautiful body. You are a very beautiful woman. If my employer doesn’t play with you, then I will. I want to ravish you sexually. I want to touch you all over and make you feel me. Doesn’t that sound nice?” Thalia teased. She then used the tips of her fingers on the left hand to very gently caress the elevated hamstring of the left leg. She felt the leg quivering and she had a smile. It was time to tease this woman a little and hopefully she would begin to cry. “Yes, I can see me and you fucking every day. Well, unless you are being used by others. Hehehe” she threatened.

Bessie heard those words and she really felt scared. This woman was talking about possible sexual encounters every day. She liked having sex, but not daily with people she did not like. The reality of being in this harem was becoming more vivid in her mind. She started to imagine herself on a bed completely naked. Then she would see this same woman enter and then get on top of her and do things to her that would dominate her. The soft touch on the back of her leg made her shiver in fear and those thoughts became even more vivid. “No please…..I don’t like this…” she whimpered.

“Who cares what you like or not? This is all about MY pleasure. Hmmm….maybe I should have a contest between you and Darby. Imagine you both naked on the ground and your pussies are touching. Maybe I could tickle you both at the same time on your tummies to see how I can get the other one off. The winner would help me fuck and torture the loser! I like that game. Maybe you could be the champion in the harem. Yes, I like this idea…..” Thalia said with lust in her voice. She remembered when she would have contests between the sex slaves to see who would win or lose. Depending on her mood, either the winner or loser would suffer some form of humiliation. She loved sex games, and she remembered a time a sex slave named Ingrid lost to another woman. She loved seeing Ingrid lose because she was so sexy about it. She dominated that woman sexually for an entire weekend one time after a “contest” that the woman could not walk for a few days because she was so exhausted. She then continued to slide her fingers up and down the back of that left leg and felt it shaking.

Bessie imagined what Thalia was telling her and that rocked her mind. She imagined her and Darby’s pussies touching and rubbing against each other. She did have fun sexual games with the deputy while Gloria was there, but never had their pussies’ touch. She imagined how Darby would feel and that sent off arousal in her body. She quickly tried to tame that feeling because right now, it wasn’t Darby with her, it was Thalia. The touch on the back of her leg started to tickle her and her leg kept trembling. This woman was putting a lot of thoughts into her mind, and it was already starting to drive her crazy. “Thalia….please don’t do this to me. I just want to go back home…” she whined.

“You will be going home the day after tomorrow! Well, it will take a little while to get there, but your new home is in Greece. Oh yes, you will be one of my top prizes! I think you will like your new life. Your body will be appreciated, and you will constantly feel orgasms. How can you say no to that?” Thalia joked. She now felt goosebumps on Bessie’s leg and new her touch was getting to this woman.

Bessie started to feel her emotions going wild because the way Thalia was describing her new life, the more terrible it sounded. That touching on her leg was also driving her crazy as well. The fingers were now headed towards her ass cheek, and she felt goosebumps coming out. “Let me go….” she said.

“No….” Thalia quickly responded. She looked at that outstretched leg and just loved how soft the skin was, but also how firm the muscles were. She then looked at Bessie’s torso and figured it was time to go play with that as well. “Tell me something, who would win in a contest between you and Darby? Would your pussy win or would hers beat you?” she asked.

Bessie shook her head over that question because it forced her to imagine her and Darby naked and touching each other intimately. She loved the sexual memories she had with Darby, but this moment was not the way she wanted to remember them. It did set off some lust in her body, but she had to stop thinking about it. “I-I don’t know…..” she responded.

“Sure you do! Hmmmm…now I am wondering. Have you and Darby ever touched each other before? Not like a hug or something, but sexual. I bet you want to have sex with her. Don’t you think she is pretty? I bet somewhere inside your head; you want to eat her pussy. Am I right?” Thalia asked. She loved playing these games with her prisoners and wanted Bessie to imagine those kinds of moments and hopefully get her aroused.

Bessie heard Thalia’s words and her mind went back to the time when she, Darby and Gloria were all naked together and she was tied down. She remembered when Darby was tickling her body as Gloria watched. That was such a torturous, yet delightful feeling as she remembered how much she squirmed and laughed. When Gloria joined in on the tickling, the overwhelming sensations tore through her body, but it also felt wonderful. She remembered when Darby’s naked body was then on top of hers and Gloria tickled both of their pussies. The feeling of Darby’s very soft skin on hers was very exciting and erotic. Both women ended up having orgasms, and she even gave Gloria oral sex, making her former boss have an orgasm as well. She loved tickling Darby as well. She thought about those large feet of hers and how much they squirmed under her touch. She remembered how soft and tender they were. Bessie felt some arousal building as she remembered those moments with her dear friend. She never touched Darby sexually, but she would admit that she thought about it a few times. The idea of sex with her was exciting and to eat the deputy’s mound would be a delightful treat. The more she thought about it, the more she got aroused. Her nipples started to swell, and she let out a moan.

“Hmmmmmm…..I like that sound. You ARE thinking about sex with Deputy Darby. That is interesting. I can tell you are getting excited. Look at those nipples of yours!” Thalia teased as she saw those dark brown nipples now standing at attention. She wanted to keep teasing her prisoner, so she could get her body more sensitive and then she would eventually sexually tease her. Her fingers then moved from the leg and towards the stomach area. She wanted to see just how ticklish Bessie was on her belly. She also wanted to keep her sexual fires to grow. “If I gave you the chance to be free and all you have to do is eat Darby’s pussy in front of all of us, would you do it?” she asked.

Bessie started to swoon the more Thalia talked about her having sexual interactions with Darby. She knew she shouldn’t be thinking about her friend like that, but after all the tickle torture she suffered so far, this was a welcomed break and it also felt nice. She knew she was getting more and more turned on, and wished she could stop those images in her head. She imagined what it would be like to be intimate with Darby like that. The red headed deputy was much taller than she was, and to be able to bring her to a sexual release really sounded nice. She started to feel a tingle between her legs as she imagined Darby tied down, her legs spread wide opened and her face near those pussy lips. She did see Darby naked, so she knew exactly what she looked like under her clothes. The simple fact that she liked the idea of having sexual intimacy with Darby made her answer the question Thalia posed with ease. “Yes...Yes…” she cooed.

Thalia smiled when she heard that answer. It was the answer she wanted to hear, and it was time to tease Bessie’s mind even further. Her left hand moved towards the stomach, and she rested her palm there. Her right hand slid under Bessie’s back, and she gently rubbed it. “Mmmm…. You want to eat Darby’s pussy huh? Let me hear you say it. Tell me you want to eat her pussy….” she whispered.

Bessie started to moan, but she also realized what was happening. This woman was trying to get her to admit she wanted to have sex with her friend, and knew it was being done to embarrass her. She felt the hand on her stomach, and she felt nervous. Her stomach was always very ticklish, and she started to feel a little tense. The hand on her back rubbing her also felt nice. She knew she probably had to positively answer Thalia’s humiliating questions to prolong the time she wasn’t being tickled. She felt her own body heat rising and her mind started to spin. She really did not want to talk about having sex with the deputy, but she knew she had no choice. She opened her mouth and took a deep breath. “I…..I….. I want to eat…” she began.

“Eat what? Tell me. What do you want to eat?” Thalia teased as her left hand started to slowly move around the stomach, sending a veiled tickle threat to Bessie.

Bessie felt that hand on her stomach starting to move around, and her fear started to return. If she didn’t do what Thalia wanted her to do, she was going to be tickled again! She figured her saying those words were the truth, so she rationalized she wasn’t being forced to say it. She actually did want to do that with her friend. “I…I want to eat Darby’s pussy.” she said softly.

“I know you do. Do you like eating a woman’s pussy? Or just hers?” Thalia asked. She could feel Bessie’s body tensing up and she was getting herself ready to have some ticklish fun very shortly.

Bessie felt embarrassed by the question because she actually did like oral sex with a woman. After her experiences with Phoebe, Gloria and even Cheyenne, having those moments was amazing and she loved each of them. She loved it when they did the same to her own vagina. She wondered if Thalia was trying to embarrass her with these questions. If she was, then it was working. She felt so embarrassed admitting her sexual desires in front of this woman and all the others in the room. She had no choice though, or she would probably suffer again. “I…I like it.” she softly said.

“You like what? You truly like eating a woman’s pussy?” Thalia teased. She was trying not to laugh because she wanted Bessie to continue with her answers. She wanted to truly humiliate this woman. To remind Bessie of her predicament, she started to slowly move her hand all across the belly area.

“I….like to eat a woman’s pussy.” Bessie responded as she felt that hand moving over her stomach. The ticklish tremors started to build in her body again and she was really hoping to avoid that torture again.

“I like the sound of that. Good to know you like pussy. Hehehe So, you were telling the truth a little earlier that you would be willing to eat all of our pussies in this room for your freedom, weren’t you?” Thalia asked with a smile. She was really starting to enjoy this moment as she knew Bessie was slowly breaking down mentally.

Bessie felt shame wash across her body as she heard that question. She did admit she would perform oral sex on all the women in exchange for her freedom. When she answered that question earlier, she was desperate and wanted to avoid being a sex slave. The fact her Greek tormentor was throwing that back in her face really started to bother her. She was in a desperate state of mind and now these questions were making her feel bad. “Yes….I was telling the truth.” she murmured.

“I like that…. good to have an honest woman. Tell me, would you like to eat MY pussy right now? If I told you that I will free you, would you eat my pussy right here, right now? In front of everyone? If I told you that if you make me cum my brains out, you would be freed, would you agree to it?” Thalia teased. She did like the thought of that happening and felt some wetness in between her own legs. Bessie was such a pretty woman that making her perform oral sex on her would be such a sexy and intense moment.

Bessie gasped as she heard that proposition. The Greek warrior told her she could possibly go free if she performed oral sex on her in front of everyone. She never really wanted to do something like that in front of people, but if it meant her being released from her bonds and avoiding torture, she would do it. It was going to be embarrassing but having freedom was far more important than her dignity. “Yes…Yes Thalia. I would eat your pussy.” she said, then closed her eyes.

“Ooooh!!! That sounds so sexy. Hear that, ladies? Bessie here wants to eat my pussy in front of all of you.” Thalia shouted as she looked at the other women in the room. She was going to play this moment up as much as she could.

Sabrina laughed when she heard Thalia saying those words. She was really starting to enjoy watching Thalia break down Bessie slowly. She was forcing the woman to admit to wanting lesbian sex and it was also very erotic. She clapped her hands and smiled. “Make her eat! Make her eat! Make her eat!” she chanted.

Thalia smiled when she heard that chant happening. She could see all the others in the room smiling and having a good time, and she knew that had to make Bessie feel ashamed. She wanted her to feel that way, and now it was time to keep doing it. “Here that, Bessie? They love the idea of you wanting to eat my pussy. So, let me hear it from you with passion. Tell me how much you want to eat my pussy. Do a good job….” she told her then started to curl her fingers on the left hand and started to stroke them on the belly.

Bessie heard the chants and the laughing sounds from everyone else in the room. The fact she had to say it aloud to everyone was such a humiliating thing. Now she heard further instructions from Thalia and also felt those fingers moving on her stomach. The ticklish feelings really started to build, and she knew what she had to do. “Please Thalia, I want to eat you pussy! Let me eat it! I want to! I want to eat your hehehehehe PUSSY!!” she squealed.

Thalia chuckled when she heard those words. She stopped moving her hand and just allowed Bessie to continue to blurt out how much she wanted to eat her pussy. This was always great entertainment for her, as she loved forcing her victims to completely embarrass themselves out of pure desperation. “Awww…I feel honored that you want to eat my pussy. Looking at those lips on your face lets me know you are probably a great pussy eater. Are you ready for me?” she asked.

Bessie felt so ashamed of this moment. She just told this woman she wanted to perform lesbian sex on her and how she did it because she was desperate. She felt like she had no dignity remaining as Thalia took it all away. The only thing her mind could rationalize at the moment was the fact she could be set free. That was truly the driving force behind this moment, and she would just have to do what she had to do. She even started to think she could perhaps imagine it was Darby, she was about to do this to, or even better, Phoebe. That would help her get through this moment and she took a deep breath. “Yes, I am ready to eat your pussy….”

Thalia had a sadistic smirk on her face when she heard Bessie’s words. This woman was in sheer desperation already, but not yet quite broken. Now, it was time to really have some fun. “Oh, I forgot to tell you. I am not ready for you to eat my pussy, I am ready to do……..THIS!” she shouted as her both hands moved to the stomach area and started to tickle it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Bessie exploded as she felt those fingers tickling her stomach. She did not expect that move at all and it not only tickled a lot, but it shocked the hell out of her. She tried to thrash in her bonds as much as she could. That ticklish feeling was very intense, and the strength of the fingers really surprised her.

Thalia loved this moment. She knew Bessie didn’t see this intense tickling taking place right now and the element of surprise was something she enjoyed giving. She wanted to really torment her now as she knew her victim was very vulnerable mentally. Having her go through that very sexual conversation, making her admit she would have lesbian sex and even having her beg to eat her pussy, she knew this tickling moment would probably break Bessie. In a way she hoped now, because she had so much more of her body to play with. She could see those breasts wobbling. She could see every muscle in the body tightening up and desperately trying to move away from her fingers. The sound of that horrific laughter really turned her on, and she wanted to really make Bessie’s mind lose it. “Does this tickle?” she taunted.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE STOP!!! YOU GOT TO STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!! I WILL EAT HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR PUSSSSY!!!!!” Bessie screamed as she continued to feel those fingers moving all over her stomach. They were moving in random patterns, and she had no idea how to defend herself against them. The fingers moved by the belly button, then zig zagged over to the sides of her stomach, only to go back to the belly button, then zip up towards her breasts. The fingers on both hands were now “charging” towards each other on the belly, then pulled away from each other, going to the outside edges of her stomach and onto her sides. This was a very intense feeling, and she didn’t know what to do. The only thing on her mind was this very intense feeling. Her lungs expelled all of the air within them as she laughed harder and harder. She wanted to be free and now it looked like the Greek bounty hunter was truly going to torture her. She really wanted to perform oral sex on everyone if it meant being free from all of this. “HAHAHAHAHAHHAA PLEASE!!! I WILL EAT YOUR hahahahahahah PUSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” she wailed away.

Thalia couldn’t help but enjoy herself after hearing Bessie begging to eat her pussy. She always did love the sound of desperate laughter and wanted to keep having fun. Her fingers continued to scurry all over the stomach, and she loved how soft the skin was. It felt really nice on her fingertips, and she moved them even faster. She wanted her victim to only think about the hellish trickling that was taking place. “You sound like you really want to have my pussy on your mouth…hehehe” she chuckled.

Bessie continued to scream in ticklish agony as she felt those fingers moving faster across her stomach. She desperately wanted to twist and turn her body to get away from those hands, but she was helpless. She continued to scream that she would eat pussy to get it to stop. She did not like this growing feeling of helplessness. Even with Phoebe and Gloria, she would feel helpless at times, but usually those two would stop and do something loving on her body. But Thalia was relentless. She felt those fingers moving all over the stomach and there was no pattern to them. They would be at the top of her stomach near her sternum, then move to the right side, then move to the sternum again, before zipping down to the belly button. Whenever her belly button got touched, she really lost control. There was something about the way those fingers would press into her navel that sent such intense ticklish feelings throughout her body. Her eyes were shut tight again and she kept screaming that she would perform oral sex on someone, anyone, to get this to stop.

Sabrina did a soft elbow jab to Babs to get her attention. When her partner looked over, she smiled. She loved the way Bessie was screaming in ticklish agony and it gave her chills. “I am really loving this. Hehehe Listen to her! Hmmm, maybe I should volunteer to have my pussy eaten. She seems so eager.” she joked.

“No kidding! Hehehe I should go first. After all the things we did to these women today, I am kinda worked up.” Babs joked back.

Sabrina did enjoy what was happening to Bessie, but she also felt a little jealous. Even though she destroyed Mia in front of all these women, she couldn’t help but still feel those competitive juices flowing as she saw Thalia tickle destroying Bessie. The way Bessie humiliated herself was really impressive, and she wanted to torture someone else. Her own ego wanted to show these Greeks that she can go blow for blow with them. She wondered if somehow she could get first crack at Darby when they finally have her captured. There would be a double reward for that. Getting revenge on the deputy and also beating Thalia. She then looked back at Bessie’s squirming body and started to feel her lust building again.

Thalia then slowed down her fingers for a moment to give Bessie a chance to breathe, and she could focus on her mind games again. She knew this woman was slowly losing her grip on reality and it was time to keep pushing her. “You sure sound like you are willing to do anything for me to stop torturing you, am I right?” she asked.

Bessie felt the fingers slowing down and even though the intensity dropped, the simple touch of those fingers still on her skin sent those ticklish tremors throughout her body. She feared that at any moment, they would start tickling again. Her breathing was still very heavy, and she felt herself really starting to sweat. The fear was still there, and the sound of Thalia’s voice still spooked her. Her mind started to spin after hearing what she told her. It was true, she was willing to do anything for this torment to stop, which was why she was willing to perform oral sex on these women. She had a hunch that Thalia was setting her up for something, but was willing to go along because she really did not want to be tickled anymore. “Yes…..please stop….please stop…” she moaned.

“You really do want to eat my pussy, don’t you? But what if I offer to eat yours? Would you rather have all of us snack on that beautiful pussy of yours to avoid my torture?” Thalia asked.

Bessie groaned a little as she heard that offer. She had to be willing to let all these women perform oral sex on her, her most private area being played with by a lot of women in this room. That would be humiliating, but the thought of being tickled again rattled her. Her emotions started to build because not only was this woman trying to tickle torture her, but she was also trying to sexually humiliate her as well. She felt terrible that her choices to avoid the torture would involve some kind of sexual contact, whether it was her touching them, and now them touching her. She tried to compose herself, and then tried to answer without breaking down. “Yes…..” she mumbled.

“I couldn’t hear you, Bessie! Are you willing to let me eat that sweet looking pussy of yours, to avoid my tickles?” Thalia teased. The thought of playing with Bessie continued to get her own arousal to build, and also make Bessie feel embarrassed.

Bessie shook her head, trying to summon enough strength to answer back without crying. She knew this next answer would be shameful, but she hoped it would finally end this ticklish nightmare. “Yes….you….you can have me…” she whimpered.

“Ah, ah, aaaaaahhhh! I want you to say it. I want you to say, ‘Thalia, please eat my sweet pussy. I beg you’.” Thalia teased. She couldn’t help but to smile as she loved these moments during her torture sessions with new sex slaves.

Bessie felt so embarrassed at this moment. This woman was really trying to humiliate her. She felt her eyes watering again, as she really did not want to say those words. Then she felt the hand softly sliding across the surface of her stomach, reminding her of what her fate was if she refused to follow Thalia’s directions. She felt like she had no choice and decided to repeat those words that were given to her. “Ok…..T-Thalia…p-please eat my….*gulp*….sweet pussy. I-I beg you….” she whimpered.

“Say it like you mean it! Or, I will just do this….” Thalia told her, then started to press the fingertips of her left hand into the stomach flesh, drilling those sensations into the stomach.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!! STOP!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Bessie exploded into laughter when she felt those fingers pressing into her stomach area. Those fingers were so strong and really hit some sensitive areas on her stomach. The intensity of the ticklish sensations ripped through her entire body, and she even felt the tears starting to fall from her eyes.

“Come on Bessie, just tell me like you mean it and this aaaallllllllllllll stops! Hehehehe” Thalia taunted. She loved applying a “claw” grip onto the belly area and loved the reactions she was getting. Bessie really did have a firm stomach and she could feel the muscles there, but her victim was still suffering from her touch.

Bessie wailed away as those fingers continued to touch her stomach area. The way those fingers were pressing into her flesh, it felt as though they were pulsating. That sent wave, after ticklish wave all throughout her body and it completely overwhelmed her. She knew what she had to do to get this to stop, even if it embarrassed her completely. “OK OK OK!!!! I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WILL SAY IT!!!” she screamed.

Thalia grinned when Bessie shouted her willingness to do what was instructed. She stopped pressing her fingers on that sensitive stomach but kept her hand there to remind Bessie what was in store for her. “Ok, what do you want to tell me?” she asked.

Bessie felt her body shivering even after the tickling stopped. This entire situation was getting worse, and every tickle attack drove her insane. She was breathing heavily and felt really nervous. She had to make sure she got this right, or she was going to suffer again. She swallowed a few times, then focused on her words. “Thalia, PLEASE eat my sweet pussy! I beg you! Please, I want you to eat my sweet pussy!” she said, then felt herself about to completely lose it emotionally.

“Awwww….you want me to eat your sweet pussy? Frankly, I am honored. I would absolutely love to eat that sweet, juicy pussy of yours. In fact, all of us here want to have a taste. I do have good news for you. I won’t eat it now, but I will do it in a little bit. I bet you are tired of being tickled, right?” Thalia teased.

“Yes….please don’t tickle me any more…” Bessie whined. She really felt ashamed after telling everyone she would let them all touch her between her legs, but that tickling was truly wearing her down. She wondered what Thalia was up to next.

“I know you are, and your tummy has been a lot of fun. I think I will make you feel a little better. We do want that sweet pussy of yours to be nice and juicy, don’t we?” Thalia teased. She then moved her body up the side of Bessie’s body and now was near her chest. She could see those size C breasts wobbling a little as Bessie was still trying to catch her breath and was on the verge of hysterical tears. She could see those brown nipples and looked forward to playing with them. “I must say Bessie, you have some amazing tits….” she told her.

Bessie shuddered hearing those words as she now had a feeling where the next target was going to be. Hearing the way Thalia talk about her body, especially about her most private part, was really getting to her. She had no idea when her vagina would be played with, but it would probably be really soon. She then jerked her body a little when she felt a warm hand now grabbing her left breast softly. She turned her head to her left and saw Thalia. The woman had this grin on her face and that did not bode well for her. She felt the very soft squeezes on her mound and that made her body react. She did enjoy it whenever Phoebe or Gloria played with her breasts and knew that touch turned her on. The unfortunate part now was that Thalia’s touch was also turning her on. The way those hands were softly caressing and squeezing her mound, made her arousal start to build. She realized that in order for her pussy to be wet, Thalia was probably going to tease her in a sexual manner. Bessie felt conflicted over that thought because she loved having sexual interactions and loved the way her body felt, but it was a woman she did not like at all touching her. She could see that sadism in Thalia’s eyes and even though her body loved this moment, she knew something humiliating would probably happen to her. The real conflict took place as she thought about the fact that even though she didn’t like Thalia and her body was getting turned on, she was very happy that woman was not tickling her. The tickling seemed to get more ruthless as time went on and she really did not want to go through anymore. She felt another soft squeeze on her left breast, and she let out a soft moaning sound.

“Hmmm, you like this. Hehehe I bet you do. I bet you thought I was this cruel woman, who only wants to torture you! Well as you can see, I can give a loving touch too. I love to give pleasure to a woman as well. Do you like this feeling, or would you rather have me go back to that tummy of yours?” Thalia teased. She then flickered the side of her thumb across the vulnerable nipple, trying to make it grow stiff.

Bessie felt that thumb flicking off her nipple and she felt that amazing feeling of pleasure. This was definitely getter than getting tickled, but it also really worried her. The sensations of pleasure filled her body, and she wondered if Thalia was let her go through with performing oral sex on everyone. Then she shuddered when the thumb slowly slid across her nipple, and she felt it stiffening. She looked at that breast and could see that thumb slowly rubbing against it. She wished she didn’t feel pleasure. She wished she could just get away from all this madness and safely back at the Wellington mansion. The arousal continued to grow within her, and she just did not know what to do. She let out a few soft mewling sounds and the nipple play continued. Then she heard Thalia’s question and shuddered. Her stomach was threatened again, and she did not want that to happen. She had to play along with this woman’s teases if she wanted to survive. “Yes….mmmm….I like it…” she mewled.

Thalia winked at her victim and continued to rub her thumb back and forth across that rock hard nipple. She was getting turned on a lot by doing this, but her mind was still focused. She was going to have Bessie anyway, but she wanted to make sure she was never the same after she was done for her. She then moved her thumb off the nipple and now started to use all of her fingers to softly squeeze and caress the breast. She could feel Bessie quivering under her touch, and she knew this woman loved sensual play. She then moved her fingers to the underside of the breasts and softly wiggled her fingertips there. Her fingertips then slowly slid across that very delicate flesh, and she felt her prisoner started to twitch her body a lot. She loved tickling a woman here, and she was going to really drive this woman wild. “What’s the matter, Bessie? Sensitive under your tit?” she asked.

Bessie couldn’t help but feel those very ticklish sensations under her breast and it was beginning to get more powerful. She did enjoy the soft, sensual touching moments earlier, now that tickling sensation was returning. She felt so helpless at the moment. Thalia was going to do whatever she wanted to her body, and there was nothing to stop her from doing so. She started to feel the giggles building up in her body and her lips couldn’t hold back anymore. “hehehe Thalia hehehehe” she giggled.

“Yes, Bessie?” Thalia teased. She could see the smile on Bessie’s face starting to get larger and wider as she continued to tickle that very delicate skin underneath that beautiful breast. Her fingers maintained that same slow stroke on the skin and the laughter started to get louder. “That’s right, someone is very ticklish on her tit. I love ticklish breasts….” she taunted.

Bessie found herself starting to go from a giggle to more of a laugh. Her body started to shake around and she felt those ticklish tremors really building up within her. She was starting to get desperate and tried to figure out a way to protect that particular part of her body. Memories of Gloria playing with her under her breasts filled her mind. Those moments were so much torture for her, as the elder Wellington could be ruthless in her tickling. But that was to set her up for sex. Bessie started to wonder what the endgame of all this was going to be. She was now caught between sexual pleasure and tickle torture and didn’t know what to do. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP THIS!! HEHEHEHEHE I’M TICKLISH!! HEHEHEHE” she laughed.

“I know….” Thalia simply responded. She then moved her fingers from under the breast and now started to tickle that soft, rounded outside edge of the breast. She really did like this mound because of how soft the skin was, but also how firm the breasts were. She knew Bessie was going to be a great sex slave, but the more she played with her, the more she realized she had a great find. Christos was truly going to enjoy this woman, and so was she. She continued to hear those helpless giggles and wondered how long before Bessie exploded. Now her fingers started to move faster, and the body continued to writhe. “I just can’t stop tickling you. You are just too much fun….” she told her.

Peta continued to watch this entire session and she was really loving this moment. It truly was an honor every time she saw Thalia playing with her new toys. It was the way she tormented them. She had such a great touch on their bodies to bring out the worst sensations. She remembered when Thalia tickled her for the very first time. She was trying to prove herself against her talented superior while they were in Playa Del Arena. She challenged her to a sparring match after dispatching Amalia. She thought she could hold her own, but Thalia eventually overpowered her, then tickled her in front of everyone. That was such a humiliating experience for her. It was also the beginning of how much she grew with her skills. After that particular session, she did get to accompany Thalia and Christos on their voyage to pick up new slaves, before heading back to Greece. She learned the fine art of using tickling as a torture method and she did get better at it. Thalia did give her a few tips on how and where to tickle, and even how to play mind games. She practiced on a few slaves, but her real test was the mature woman, Gertrude. Peta felt confident she did a great job, now she was watching Thalia destroy Bessie slowly. She really liked Bessie’s body as it was very athletic and toned. She loved the sound of her laughter and the way her body moved as she was tortured. She loved the idea of Bessie even eating her pussy, or she eating Bessie’s. She did not know where Thalia was taking all of this, but she was very confident that the poor prisoner would never be the same again. None of Thalia’s victims were ever the same!

Bessie continued to roar in laughter as the fingers were now moving all over the breast. It went from that outside edge, to underneath the breast, then the inside edge on the sternum. She could feel how those fingers would lightly touch her skin and then they started to move onto the breast itself. That made her squeal again and the fingers continued that fluttery touch. She shut her eyes again and tried to block out the ticklish feelings as much as she could, but it was no use. It really tickled her, and she couldn’t do anything to protect that breast. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!” she laughed.

Thalia reached her right hand and planted it on top of the left breast to hold it still as her fingers on her left hand continued to poke, stroke and tease that very ticklish flesh. By holding the breast still, she could really concentrate her fingers on very sensitive spots without the flesh wiggling around so much. Her eyes caught a glimpse of the right breast and knew she was going to play with it in due time. She then looked at the helpless left breast again and figured it was time to sexually tease Bessie once again. She removed her right hand from the top and with her left hand grabbed the bottom of the mound and held it still. She then took the palm of her hand and placed it directly on top of the left nipple. With a wicked smile, she then rubbed her hand back and forth rapidly across that nipple, sending very intense sensations into Bessie.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO STOP!!! STOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!” Bessie screamed as she felt that hand rubbing across the nipple. That sent her mind into mush as the feelings overwhelmed her. She had never had this happen to her before and she had no idea how to react. All she could do was scream. Scream as loud as she possibly could because the sheer intensity of the sensations was destroying her. Her head shook all over the place, her mouth was wide open and horrible ticklish laughter poured from her mouth. She started to curl her toes and even tried to pull her legs free. This was beginning to be too much for her to take.

Thalia finished rubbing that nipple and moved her hand away. She was very happy to do something like that to poor Bessie and stared at the nipple. She loved it as the nipple appeared to throb. She loved that happening because she did have plans for both nipples a little later. She wanted to make them as sensitive and responsive as possible. “How did that feel? Did you like it? haha” she joked.

Bessie started to moan as she recovered from that nipple assault. Her head drooped down, and she felt her entire body on edge. Her nerves were on fire and any touch would surely send her to the stars. She really wanted this to all stop now. This was getting to be way too much for her to handle and she needed to be free. Her lungs were on fire, and she could feel her perspiration starting to really flow. Her emotions were now starting to break down again as she truly wanted this to be over. “Thalia….please no more…..please…..stop torturing me…this is too much…” she whimpered.

“That’s where you are wrong pretty lady! This is NOT too much! I am not done with you yet. It may seem like a lot, but we still have a ways to go. You probably noticed I have played with the left side of your body only. I think the right side of your body wants to have a little fun too. Sounds good?” Thalia taunted. She could see the drooping head and those desperate whimpering sounds really got her excited. Now, she had to torment the other side of the body before she got to the really fun things she had planned for Bessie.

“No…no please….please stop torturing me…..I don’t want it anymore…what do you want from me?” Bessie cried out. She already agreed to perform lesbian sex on these women. She even agreed to have them eat her pussy if need be. The fact that Thalia was going to torment her still really broke her heart. She had no idea what it would take for her to be free. This was just pure torture done by a woman who was really cruel. She wondered if this was what it felt like as Darby getting tormented, or even Cheyenne. She really felt bad for them and now had a better understanding of what they went through. She looked over at Thalia and saw her stand up. She knew where she was headed, and she started to beg her once again. “Please Thalia! Don’t! Please don’t….please….*sob* please don’t torture me anymore…” she began to cry.

Thalia stood up and walked past Bessie’s head. She looked down and saw the emotion on her face. That gave her a measure of satisfaction as she really loved pushing this woman. Bessie was not going to be a challenge to her, she hoped Darby would be. She thought about the moment when she would see Darby’s face a broken, submissive mess. That would be the greatest conquest she ever had. But right now, she was tormenting Darby’s friend. This was such a great warm-up for her. She then made it to the right side of the body and knelt down by the side and rib area. She loved looking at Bessie’s helpless body. There was this entire other half to play with, then she would start to really torture the lower body. She couldn’t wait for the feet and especially that beautiful looking pussy. She then reached her right hand forward and placed it on Bessie’s side. She loved the reaction she got as that body was really responsive to her touch. “Hehehe sensitive?” she said with a grin.

Bessie felt that touch on her right side and it felt horribly sensitive! This did not bode well for her as she shuddered at the thought of more torture. “Please….no more torture…what do I have to do for you to stop this?” she pleaded.

“Nothing much actually….hehehe I know you will eat some pussy, and I know your pussy will be eaten. This is what I like to do to women like you. I want to really make them suffer first because when you finally do eat some pussy, you will do the greatest job! Tell me, are you a good pussy eater?” Thalia taunted.

Bessie heard that question and she felt so ashamed. This woman was constantly talking about her having lesbian sex. She hated answering these questions because deep down she knew Thalia was only going to torture her more. However, she felt compelled to answer because if she didn’t, then the Greek bounty hunter would probably torture her far worse than she already planned too. Her emotions were still going wild, and she kept her eyes closed. She tried to take a deep breath, but her sadness was beating her down. She had to answer, no matter how humiliating it was. “Yes…” she responded.

“Yes, what? I want you to say it. Are you a good pussy eater?” Thalia asked, then quickly fluttered her fingers on that exposed right side.

“HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! YES!!! Yes…..I’m….a good pussy eater.” Bessie responded. She then felt that wave of shame hit her like a tidal wave.

“I couldn’t hear you. Say it loud and say it proud!” Thalia taunted, then fluttered her fingers again across that exposed side.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE YES!! I’M A GOOD PUSSY EATER!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE GOOD PUSSY EATER!!!!” Bessie screamed in laughter. Her hunch was right because after all the torment and teasing she already experienced, her body was much more ticklish now. Those flutters on her side might as well have been hard pressing tickling methods. The shame did not leave her body because she just screamed how much she liked to perform oral sex on another woman.

Thalia couldn’t help but smile as she heard Bessie screaming that she was a good pussy eater. She loved it when her victims were so obedient, so desperate to avoid her torture, they were willing to subject themselves to humiliating comments. Bessie was not the first woman she forced to say things, and she definitely wouldn’t be the last. Her fingers continued to flutter across the exposed right side and her fingers slowly moved towards the ribs. “I bet you are. Your mouth looks like it knows how to suck on a pussy! You will be able to demonstrate it in due time, my beautiful slave. Now, where should I tickle you? I like tickling your ribs. But I also like tickling your side too! There are just SO many spots to tickle!” she taunted, then started to flutter her fingers over the ribs and then across the sides.

Bessie screamed in laughter as she felt those fingers fluttering across her ribs, and then onto her sides. This was such a maddening feeling, and she just could not move away. She heard her tormentor musing about where to tickle her next and she didn’t want anything at all! “HAHAHAHA NOWHERE HAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE ME ANYMMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEE!!!” she screamed.

“hehehe you’re so cute. Of course I am going to tickle you. Silly girl. Now, where was I? You sure seem really ticklish in these spots, but I think I will work my way down. So, with that I will go to your armpit….” Thalia threatened. She then moved her body in a position where she could get a really good look at the exposed right armpit of Bessie. She could see that smooth skin and couldn’t wait to touch it. The left armpit was really ticklish, so she knew this one would be the same. She reached her right index finger forward and gently placed it on the outside edge of the armpit. It would be mere moments before she inflicted horrific torture on this woman. A satisfied grin formed on her face, and it was time.

Bessie shuddered and felt that intense ticklish sensation starting to build up as she felt that finger near her exposed armpit. She immediately started to grunt and writhe her body as much as she could because it was going to be a true ticklish nightmare for her. She had no idea how she even lasted this long, but she knew she was in trouble. She lost all concept of time and space as all four of her limbs were shackled and she was hanging from this wooden board that was hanging from the ceiling. She was in such a vulnerable and helpless state, and she could not close her arm to protect that pit. Then she felt that finger sliding into her pit and it already drove her crazy. She started moving her body around as much as she could, but it was no use. She was going to suffer.

Sabrina continued to watch this event with great happiness. She loved how Thalia was systematically breaking down Bessie, piece by piece. Even though she was competing with the woman, she did like the fact that they were also very similar. She had tickle tortured so many women in her past that seeing these Greeks do it made her feel two ways. The first way was that she loved watching women get tickled. She loved listening to their helpless laughter, and their bodies squirming as that ticklish touch drove them wild. She remembered when Babs finally got really involved in tormenting women and it gave her a new viewpoint. Babs had tormented that woman from the Plotsville Bank, Ruth, and it was such a sexy sight to behold. Then they both captured Darby and her apprentice and the tickling session they had was the greatest experience ever. They really tormented Becky, and tickling Darby’s feet was the greatest thrill. Not only did she get to torment the heroic deputy, but she also got to tickle the softest feet she ever touched. Then they also forced Darby to perform oral sex on Becky and that was the greatest triumph. After that event, they also got to tickle Mandy from the most popular bar in Plotsville, The Thirsty Cowboy. The sexual interactions in that one was very memorable. After tormenting Ruth, Darby, Becky and Mandy, she was so horny and turned on that forcing Mandy to make her cum gave her one of the best orgasms in her entire life. Sabrina started to wonder if this would be the same thing. That she would have another great orgasm after watching all these women today get tickled and forced to cum. That was a very exciting thought.

The other way watching Thalia made her feel was a small feeling of jealousy. When she went around tickling her victims, she thought she was the master of it and no one else was doing it. Her ex-lover La Diabla also used it, but when she went to prison and then disappeared, she thought she was the only one to use that technique. It would make her stand out. Her victims would remember that humiliation more than any painful method would have given. There were whispers amongst townsfolks that Sabrina Alamain was so dangerous, she spooked her victims as they were also too ashamed to mention what happened to them. She loved that notoriety. Now, not only was Thalia using the same method, but this whole Greek crew did as well. It meant she was not the only one to use such an effective technique. That was why she wanted to prove she was better. Now as she watched Thalia, she would have to admit that the Greek woman was very talented at what she was doing. The way she was making Bessie suffer was something she was going to remember. She looked at the finger tickling that exposed armpit, and the screams Bessie gave made her have goosebumps. She really enjoyed this torture and wondered how much more could Bessie take.

Thalia continued to tickle that exposed armpit as her finger made lazy circles around the center of the armpit. She noticed how much louder Bessie screamed the closer she got to the center of the armpit. She also loved the softness of the skin. She did run into women who had a lot of armpit hair, so she would shave them, but with Bessie, it appeared she removed that hair. She did wonder if she should shave between Bessie’s legs, however. Christos did fancy a woman who was hairless there but didn’t care if they did have some. She then diddled her finger right in the center and she felt the flesh trembling beneath her touch. “This must really tickle, am I right?” she said with some happiness in her voice.

Bessie felt that finger tickle destroying her. The way the finger touched her skin was very overwhelming and she didn’t know what she had to do to get out of this mess. She was getting very exhausted, and her throat was really starting to hurt. Her throat was parched and felt dry. She was babbling her words at this point. She could feel that finger just making circle after circle after circle right in the center of her pit. Then her eyes bugged out when that finger stopped making circles, then pressed into her flesh! Those shockwaves really made her body vibrate and she went into silent laughter.

Thalia looked to her right and saw the others standing there, having a good time watching her torture Bessie. She loved the way Carissa, Peta, Amalia and Rose looked. Then she looked over and saw the outlaws, Sabrina and Babs grinning as they watched. She then turned back towards Bessie’s body and realized she was in silent laughter. She figured she could pause for a moment, as she did not want Bessie to pass out on her. She took her hand away and waited for Bessie to start making sounds again. That sweet voice slowly returned, and she heard the desperate giggles and the babbling words. She then looked over at Amalia and put her hand to her mouth and mimicked drinking something. That would give her the signal to get some water. She then moved her body over so she could be by Bessie’s head. She could see the tears coming down and heard those very small sobs creeping out. Thalia then turned to her right again as Amalia handed her a cup of water. Now it was time to play with Bessie some more. “Awwww….someone is having a very rough day. You just keep laughing and laughing and laughing. I bet your throat is killing you. I am guessing you would love some water right now, right?” she asked.

Bessie was desperately getting air back into her lungs and trying to calm down the panic in her body as she heard that sadistic voice once again. Thalia’s voice was starting to become etched into her brain and she would never forget it. It was such a cold sounding voice, even when the woman was trying to sound happy. Then she heard what she asked. Her tormentor mentioned getting water to her and that actually sounded amazing. She was very thirsty after all the screaming she did and would love to have some. She turned her head towards her right and saw Thalia holding a metal cup. She figured there was water in there, and she licked her lips. “Yes….yes….I want some water…” she whispered.

“After all you have been through, I do not blame you. I know I worked up a thirst tickling you, so I can only imagine how much you would love to taste some water…..” Thalia teased. She then lifted the cup towards her own mouth and did a quick swig of water. She let some water dribble down her chin, then used her arm to wipe it away. “AAAAHH! That was delicious. So refreshing! You want some?” she asked as she moved the cup towards Bessie’s head.

Bessie nodded her head “yes” and started to eagerly anticipate drinking some water. Listening to Thalia’s reactions to drinking water sounded so amazing. She needed to have some as her thirst started to grow more. The cup got closer, and she licked her lips. She was so close to having the refreshing liquid, then the cup started to move away! She saw the cup moving back towards Thalia and she started to grunt and whine. “Water…please….let me have some water….” she begged.

“Not yet, I am still very thirsty myself! Do you know how much hard work it is to tickle you out of your mind? I mean, I have to put in extra effort to do so. I want another swig of water. One moment….” Thalia teased. She then lifted the cup to her mouth and started to drink the water. She started to chug the water and even let some dribble down her chin and throat. She then drank all the water in the cup and let out a loud sound of satisfaction. “AAAAAHHHH!!! That was so good! Mmmmm….the water was so refreshing. Oh, you wanted some, didn’t you?” she smirked.

Bessie could not believe that woman just drank the entire glass of water, and she didn’t get any. Her eyes looked desperate and now she really started to feel terrible. “Please…Thalia please….I want some water…..I want some water. Please let me have some…..please.” she whimpered.

“That’s it. It is all gone. I am so sorry Bessie, there is no more water. Amalia, is there any more water?” Thalia mockingly asked as she turned towards her soldier.

“No Thalia, there isn’t anymore.” Amalia replied with a grin. She loved the game Thalia was playing with Bessie. She was really enjoying her time at this place and was very thrilled to be part of the mission to Mexico. Her fellow soldiers that remained were taking care of the harem, but she had the honor of accompanying the most dangerous woman she ever met. She even got to play with a victim herself, which could only mean her clout within the group would grow. She wondered just how much more poor Bessie could take after all this. She wanted to learn more about torture of the body and mind and so far, this was a great teaching moment.

“Ah, that’s too bad…..” Thalia said with a smile. She then turned towards Bessie, and she loved that look of sheer desperation in those eyes. She loved the sound of those whimpers and could see the body shaking and quivering. She then put her head closer to Bessie’s and had a shark-like grin. “There’s no more water. Sorry……but maybe we could find some more. What are you willing to do for it?” she asked.

Bessie’s mind was spinning as she was presented with an option. The more Thalia talked about water, the more her body really craved it. Her thirst kept growing more and more and she really wanted to have some. She didn’t care what she had to do at that moment. She really wanted water. “Anything….anything you want….Please, let me have some water. I really need it…” she whispered.

“Anything huh? Well, you did promise to eat all of our pussies. You did promise to have all of us eat yours. Hmmm…what else could we do? If I gave you some water, are you willing to eat Darby’s pussy in front of all of us?” Thalia teasingly asked.

Bessie heard the question and she gasped. Now they were talking about her friend and how she would have to perform lesbian sex on her in front of them. That actually did not sound too bad as she would actually love to have done it anyway. “Yes….yes…” she responded.

“Eat Darby’s pussy while we tickle you and her?” Thalia asked. She wanted Bessie to say yes to everything. She wanted to see how obedient she could be.

The thought of still being tickled haunted Bessie, but she thought about what this offer was. She would pleasure her dear friend, and both would be tickled. She knew Thalia did not know, but that was something she participated in with Gloria and Darby. Even though she did not pleasure Darby sexually, they were both tickled and had their own sexual interactions with Gloria. This was something that she could do and not be too humiliating. The only difference between back then and now was that they would do it in front of a large audience. That she could handle if it meant quenching her thirst. “Yes! Yes, I will do that. Please….let me have some water.” she responded.

“You know, you seemed a little too eager for that. Hehehe Yep, Bessie is nothing but a pussy lover. The unfortunate thing is, there is no more water. You heard Amalia. There is no more. But it is good to know you are willing to do anything. Now, let’s get back to this ticklish body of yours.” Thalia told her then looked at the armpit upper ribcage area.

“Noooooooooo!!! Please….I want some water….I want water…” Bessie begged as she felt crushed that there was no more water. That information seemed to make her thirst increase and her throat felt extra dry. This woman was not showing her any mercy and then she felt fingers at the lower edge of her armpit. That simple touch made her jump and she started to scream. The ticklish sensation was very powerful, and she tried to jerk her body around. The fact she was denied any water, and her emotions were running high, made her even more sensitive. The fingers started to press into her flesh, and it seemed like this was the worse touch she ever felt. Then the finger started to stroke from the armpit and down her side, just under the side of her right breast. That sent chills down her spine as her tormentor was now exploring more of her body.

Thalia loved that sound coming from Bessie’s lips because she knew it came from sheer desperation. She loved the fact she was able to really screw with her mind and now everything was going to seem a lot worse than it really was. She casually slid her finger to the side of the right breast, just titillating it, then moved towards the ribcage. She could see that mocha colored skin reacting to her touch and she just loved touching this woman. She started to think about other areas she still hasn’t explored yet. If Bessie thought this was bad, then she was really not going to like it when she played with her lower body. “How are your ribs doing? I bet they can’t wait for my touch.” she teased softly.

Bessie felt the fingers on the side of her right breast, and she was really jumpy at this moment. Every single touch sent a huge jolt of ticklish electricity into her body. She also felt her thirst growing and she truly craved water at this moment. She kept screaming water over and over again, hoping to have some. Then the fingers went on her ribs, and she lost it. The fingers did not press into the flesh, they were just softly moving across her skin. That was a different kind of feeling because that soft touch seemed just as horrible as the pressing technique. The way they moved along each of her rib bones drove her wild. She tried in vain to twist her body away, but it was no use. She was just going to get tortured no matter what.

Thalia loved that desperate laughter as her finger continued to stroke across that flesh. She noticed that all Bessie seemed to scream about was water. That gave her an idea, and she looked over at Amalia. She nodded her head and did a quick motion with her hand to signal to get some water. She then removed her finger from the ribs and waited for the cup to be brought to her. She could hear the pathetic giggles as her victim was trying to compose herself. She really loved what she was doing to Bessie and looked forward to continuing to torture her. “You really want water, don’t you?” she asked.

Bessie felt some relief in her body as the tickling ceased on her ribs. She was shaking wildly and was feeling her body overheat. All this teasing, taunting and touching was pushing her far past her limits and she just wanted it all to stop. She slowly turned her head towards Thalia and through her watery eyes, she shook her head yes. “Yes please….I want water…” she moaned.

Thalia then saw Amalia walking towards her with a cup of water and she smiled. It was time to mess with Bessie’s mind once again. She took the cup and brought it close to Bessie’s lips. “I bet you really want to taste this. Well, before you do, what are you willing to do?” she asked.

Bessie wanted to cry at this very moment because just like before, Thalia was messing with her head. She knew how desperate she was, and she was once again going to have to humiliate herself in order to quench her thirst or to prevent further torture as long as possible. She nodded her head, then opened her lips. “Anything….I will do anything…please…I want water…” she said in a soft voice.

“Well, for you to get this refreshing water, then I want you to ask me to tickle you. In fact, beg me to tickle you until you lose your mind. Then, I will give you some of this water…” Thalia told her. She then started to swirl the cup around, with some of the water coming out and splashing on the ground.

Bessie groaned as she heard that offer. Once again, this powerful Greek warrior was making her choose things she did not want to do. Her throat became really dry as she watched that water splashing around. It looked so refreshing and at this point, she was truly willing to do anything. Her eyes looked at nothing else but Thalia’s hand holding that cup, the liquid splashing around and she wanted to have it in her mouth and soothe her aching throat. She knew what she had to do, even if it meant her torture would only continue. “Please tickle me….please tickle me….” she responded.

“What was that? I couldn’t hear you. What did you want me to do? Tell me like you mean it! I want to hear the determination in your voice. Or I guess you really do not want this water….” Thalia threatened. She then started to pour the water out of the cup and onto the ground.

Bessie saw that lifesaving liquid pouring onto the ground and her hope for refreshment was being lost before her very eyes. She could not let that happen and she completely lost all her dignity and had to beg for her own torture. “PLEASE!!! TICKLE ME!! TICKLE ME ALL OVER MY BODY!!! TORTURE ME!!! I BEG YOU!!! WATER!! I WANT WATER!!!” she screamed.

Thalia grinned as she heard that desperate plea. She knew she was in Bessie’s head and hearing her beg for her own torture was something fun for her. She then stopped pouring the water onto the ground and then placed it above Bessie’s head. “Good girl….I guess I can give you some water now. You are lucky. None of my slaves ever get water, but you are such an obedient girl, you will get some.” she told her.

Bessie started to whimper as she looked up at the cup above her head and face. She saw the cup tilting over towards her and she opened her mouth. The liquid started to pour out of the cup and was headed towards her mouth. When the water hit her tongue, she felt such great pleasure. The water started to pour freely into her mouth, and she lapped up that water with great delight. The liquid truly did feel very refreshing, and she continued to wet her throat and mouth. Then the water kept pouring and soon it splashed all over her face as her tormentor dumped it on her. She gasped for air and her face was dripping wet. That was not what she expected and now she started to cry.

“There, I hope you liked that. Now, you got all the water you are going to get for some time….” Thalia told her in a very cold tone. She then tossed the cup over her shoulder and repositioned her body by the ribs. It was time to resume the torture of this body. She reached her hands forward and was going to use both of them to go after the ribs and stomach area once again. “Time to torture you again….after all, you did beg me to do so.” she told her.

Bessie was still trying to recover from water being splashed all over her face and heard those ominous words. She did get some water to at least get her throat wet and somewhat refreshed, but now she felt fingers pressing directly into the ribcage and she lost it. There was nothing soft about this touch. This was sheer intensity as the fingers pressed onto the bones and the crevices between each rib. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOHAHAHAHA NOOOOO!!!” she screamed.

Carissa clapped her hands together as she witnessed that entire scene. She loved the way her boss tormented poor Bessie’s mind. The torment with the cup of water was one of her favorite moments in this moment. She had never seen Thalia use that before and could tell her superior really wanted to break this woman’s mind. She loved the way the water was poured over Bessie’s face and knew that woman was in trouble. Now, she heard those horrific screams and felt a chill in her body. She knew when Darby was finally captured, she was going to suffer the most. She knew Bessie was not going to be as strong as Darby, which meant when the deputy finally got tortured, it was going to truly be a sight to see her break. She wondered what Thalia had planned for the deputy. Whatever it was, she was going to truly enjoy watching it unfold. Carissa then felt a touch on her left arm, and she turned her head. She saw Rose looking at her and she had a look of wonderment in her eyes. “Hey Rose…” she said.

“This is incredible. Thalia is truly making that woman suffer. I saw what she did to Bella, but this just seems a lot worse.” Rose whispered to her. She remembered what Thalia did to Bella and that was just a sight to behold. But the cruelty she was doing to Bessie seemed even worse and it excited her. She decided that she would watch these torture sessions more often when she visited the harem in Greece. She was going to stay in Mexico as she was going to be Christos Andino’s liaison in this country with the agricultural business, but she wanted to go back home to Greece to visit. She was truly getting an understanding of what these women soldiers were capable of, and she loved it. When she got to tickle Gabby earlier, it was a definite highlight of her life. Rose wondered if she should start a harem here in Mexico as well. Maybe a sex slave or two would keep her entertained for hours. She wondered if her two current servants would fit that role, but she liked them, so she would need to find new ones. The plan was to have Bella remain in Mexico and perhaps she could kidnap her and make her one. Then she remembered the other women who tortured her months ago. They got revenge against one, Gabby, but there were two others that helped out. She figured she might ask Thalia if she could keep those two as her sex slaves. She just had to find them.

“hehehe yes. It is a lot worse. That woman stands no chance against Thalia. I can’t wait for her to capture Darby. You hear Bessie screaming right now? That will be nothing compared to deputy. This one is just a toy. Thalia kept telling me about how much she wanted to bring Darby here and really torment her. She told me she has a special surprise for her that will break that woman and make sure she never leaves her future as a sex slave. Hahahaha” Carissa told Rose. She then looked back at where Bessie was and saw the body vibrating. She heard those agonizing screams and wished she could touch Bessie as well. Her eyes looked at those thick, upturned pale soles and knew those were still yet to be tortured. She licked her lips as she looked forward to that moment.

Thalia continued to drill her fingers into the ribs, finding all the sweet spots on the ribs. She wanted to keep pushing the issue and make Bessie suffer. She then moved her right hand over the belly again, as her left hand remained on the ribs. It was time to tickle two very ticklish areas at the same time to really bring out the most horrific sensations. She loved the sound of that shrill laughter and wanted to keep pushing Bessie further and further to that abyss of ticklish hell. She knew she had the lower body to work on and wanted to make sure the upper body suffered enough. The more she pressed into the flesh, the more responsive the body became. She was focused on extracting the worst sensations possible. She started to go into that sharp focus and now she couldn’t hear anything else. Not even her fellow soldiers. The only thing she could see was that flesh quivering under her touch. This was that sharp focus she needed in order to truly torture Darby later on. If Bessie suffered, it didn’t matter. This was about getting herself ready for a woman she truly focused on for such a long time. Her right fingers then went to the belly button and that screech broke her trance and she looked over at Bessie’s face. She could see that look of anguish on her face and that gave her such satisfaction in her body.

Bessie did not know where she was anymore. The only thing going through her mind was those horrible ticklish sensations tearing through her body. Both her belly and her ribs were being tickled at the same time and she didn’t know which one was worse. Tears came out of her eyes; her mouth was wide open and she just laughed uncontrollably. She had no idea how much time passed during this nightmare, but it seemed like an eternity. The finger pressing into her ribs devastated her. It was as though Thalia knew her weak spots better than she did. Thoughts of her own demise started to enter her mind because this was sensory overload, and she did not know how much more her body could take. It was already a humiliating moment after saying all kinds of things to get this to stop and the torture still continued. Then she felt a finger twirling in her belly button, and she lost it! The touch drove her absolutely wild, and she tried her best to buck her body around, doing anything she could to get the evil finger away. It was no use. It was stuck there, and she continued to suffer.

Thalia loved the way Bessie laughed as her finger twirled in the belly button. She tickled it earlier and it seemed to destroy Bessie. Now she was doing it again and wanted to send her victim a message. That her life as a sex slave was going to be filled with moments like these before being sexually ravished. She thought about those moments. She imagined what life would be like in Greece and tickling this same woman. She would tickle her, then she would take her sexually. That got her thinking and her eyes looked towards the right breast. It was wobbling around, and that nipple seemed to be calling her attention. She then slowed her rib and navel tickling because she wanted to play with that breast. The laughter was still coming from Bessie and her sadistic smile returned. “I don’t think you are doing too well with my tickling. Because I am a gracious person, I will let you breathe for a moment. I want to play with something else….” she told her, then removed her hands from the body.

Bessie felt an incredible amount of relief as she felt the hands stop tickling her body. That constant attack really wore her down and she was sucking in as much air as she could. She felt so tired, and she had no energy left. Thalia had truly worn her body down and she hoped it was all over. She just wanted to crawl into her bed and go to sleep for days. Her lips quivered as her tears returned and she just wanted to be set free.

Thalia could hear those quiet sobs and that whimpering coming from Bessie. The sheen of perspiration was now glowing on this beautiful body, and she loved it. She then moved her hands to the right breast and gently squeezed it. Just like the left one, this one had very soft skin, but had a firmness to it as well. She started to massage the mound, with her desire to get Bessie’s arousal going again. She was ready for the next phase of the torture and that was to work on the lower body. She planned to go after those feet, the legs and then the ass and pussy. She wanted to completely destroy this woman. Once she finished those areas, she had one more mind game to play with her, which should make Bessie completely mentally destroyed. Thalia continued to massage the breast, using a softer touch and doing her best to get Bessie to start enjoying it. She needed her aroused, so she could inflict more delicious torture. “That’s right Bessie, enjoy this moment of pleasure. You have been through so much. I think you deserve a little break. I love your tits. So very nice. I wonder how they taste….” she teased.

Characters featured in this part:

04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png 03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png

UP NEXT: Bessie continues to suffer and Becky experiences a moment with a new friend

Ok fans, how did you like this part? Poor Bessie. For the first time in this entire saga, she was tortured. How will this affect her? As I have previewed before this series, the women in this series will never, ever forget the events of Retribution. Thalia is a very cruel and powerful woman. Again, thank you for all of your support and I hope you continue to follow this saga as I keep saying, there is so much more to come! Your comments are most welcomed!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back