• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Gang Tickle from Hell

Simply Marvelous!!! Tickling is more fun when you invite all yer enemies. Great group pic TD. You have a superb talent for character design. As always I love how you draw Stipps' hearty laugh. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Wow. What a fasincating array of character images and tickling.

I love Stipp's reaction to it all as usual, not just her expression but the entire design of her body's reaction. The curving for one certainly adds to it.

Thanks for the promo.

Deep within the Hidden Hollows of Hell lies the eternal torment of Stipp. I SO want to vacation there...

Fantastic job! Love every aspect of your work, man! :cool:

Oh boy, that's brutal, but that's how gang tickles are supposed to be right? Killer stuff!

Heh, you weren't kidding TD, this is a amazing picture. Love the sweat, and red shading on Stip, and i also have to love the white contrast to her feet you added. Also can't say i don't love who she being tickled and by who ;)
Keep up the good work ;)

Eep, she's DEAD again...either already or she will be after this.

Stop saying I'm evil...YOU'RE EVIL, TD. ^^

Poor Stipp...but lucky us. Extremely cool image and I agree that even Stipp's stretching form shows nicely how much torment this is for her. And your character design continues to kick ass! :D

Oh yeah, and her elven ears keep getting longer. ^^

Khali
(Vin looks like he's going to get pissed...er, unless this IS the underworld, in which case it's 'game over' ;) ).

Hey everyone, thanks for all the comments. Glad you all enjoyed...but I have to say that .jpg compression chaps my hide sometimes. My image hoster doesn't allow images over 100k so had to compress the heck out of this one. But here is a cleaner, higher-rez version of the image I posted over at TickleTheatre. It's pretty big so be warned.
Gang Tickle From Hell_Hi-Rez

Your drawings are so original and packed with a great style. I really enjoy them.

Thanks for the higher-rez version TD. Much more crystal clear. I was curious...do you do your color and line work with a mouse...or a stylus and wacom tablet? :idunno:

Again, thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Feather,
I use a Wacom tablet. My mouse has been collecting dust for about almost 2 years now :D

Awesome...alas...I'm still living in the age of the molded plastic rodent myself. I keep debating getting one, but I've been told they take a fair amount of getting used to in their own right. However, most users say after investing the effort they would never go back. So somedaaaayyyy....:D

Well hat's off to you Feather. The quality of your work done with the mouse is just awesome. I'd say it took me about half a working day...about 4 hours on the tablet, then I had the hang of it. The thing that's hardest to get use to is that you have to view the tablet as the monitor screen. Where ever u put the pen on the tablet, that's where the cursor will be on the monitor. But once u got the hang of it, you'll wonder how u ever got along without one.

awesome pic! and might I add that the guy who is strung up and forced to watch in astonishment there looks a whole hell of alot like Red XIII from Final Fantasy VII....that's very cool from a Final Fantasy fan's perspective...

Tidas,
Thanks man. Hehe, I remember Red XIII. Man that's a blast from the past. Never did finish that game. The little dude strung up is Stipp's sidekick in the e-comic. They had to take care of him to get to her.:D

I hate to be the only one to have anything even slightly not good to say about this and your other recent breathtaking promos and this may just be me smoking too much crack, but...

I haven't read any of the e-comics yet, but from what I gathered from all the early promos, it seemed like Stipplewitz was a much more light-hearted comic than it seems now. I absolutely loved the early promos like the treestump crature and the tickle worms. They were a lot more whimsical and, to me at least, painted Stipp as a *much* less evil and serious villain and more like a "more-just-naughty-than-evil" Saturday morning cartoon villain like Team Rocket or something.

And I liked that style, I thought it was great. A whimsical, light-hearted fantasy is my favorite kind of setting, but is seen very rarely (at least compared to all the boring abduction stories) with the rest of the tickling community.

But then, I think it started with the breast tickling pic, the promos seemed to take a turn for the darker side. I have to say, the one with Stipp covered in blood made me wince a little it was so unexpected. Now for awhile the promos have all been Stipp getting tortured in the Underworld.

Don't get me wrong, I love those pics too. Your artwork is fantastic and your character design is unparalleled. It's just... I kind of miss the style of the old promos.

Again, I haven't seen any of the actual e-comics so this may just be a load of crap completely. Sorry to ramble on about my half-baked brain droppings, but it's something that's been bugging me for awhile. Regardless, keep up the good work! *thumbs up* :)

DuBobO,
LOL, well I hope you aren't smoking crack at least :D. But I understand and see what you're talking about so I'll clear it up.

The promo pics aren't taken directly from the e-comic. They are just thought up at random and don't reflect what's going on in the current issue. True, Stipp is pretty bad and she has whooped some butt, but I haven't, and have no plans of showing any kind of bloody, messy violence in the comic. It's still as goofy and cartoony as you initially thought it was.
As for the breast tickling promo, I should state that was seperate again. No sex scenes have ever taken place in the comic. There has been some brief nudity, but that's the extent of it.
In an attempt to appease as many readers as possible, and attract new ones, I made an attempt to find out what it was that readers wanted to see most, and what I found was "LESS CREATURE TICKLERS, AND MORE HUMAN TYPE TICKLERS." So that's why lately the promos have steered more towards traditional stocks, people tickling etc.
Not saying the "creature" idea is gone by any means, just did a little bit of a switch for right now and trying to attract new readers to the e-comic.
That's pretty much it. Thanks for your post DuBobO. Hope I haven't disappointed you. Just take heart that Stipp isn't turning "Rated XXX for sex and violence" lol. Just did a little bit of a change up for the time being. Later.

Well I'm glad to hear it's still as lighthearted as the early promos suggested, thanks for the heads-up.

Personally, I prefer human-type ticklers too, it's just that it seems there aren't many light-hearted pics or stories with them in it.

Khali said:
Eep, she's DEAD again...either already or she will be after this.

Stop saying I'm evil...YOU'RE EVIL, TD. ^^

Poor Stipp...but lucky us. Extremely cool image and I agree that even Stipp's stretching form shows nicely how much torment this is for her. And your character design continues to kick ass! :D

Oh yeah, and her elven ears keep getting longer. ^^

Khali
(Vin looks like he's going to get pissed...er, unless this IS the underworld, in which case it's 'game over' ;) ).

Talk about being tickled to death!

Good thing she ain't infected with the T-Virus, otherwise she'd be the first laughing zombie!

(Also Khali, sorry to quote your entire message, I'm still not used to this stupid quote feature!)

No worries DuBob:D All is in good fun hehe.

A laughing zombie Stipp huh Tyler? Hmm...me gets idea:devil:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back