• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the girl i loved to tickle....

mmt

TMF Poster
She worked in a restaurant, belonging to her family. She looked cute, a bit like
JLo, when she wear curled hair, that time she was married to "the dancer"...
About 17 or 18. Some days she stand behind the buffet / bar and prepared salads, that guests ordered. Not only was she cute, beautiful, but very kind, friendly to guests.

So no question that one only could stand under her spell.
I knew she had a guy, another italian boy, who waited in the restaurant sometimes. Kind of guy, that is seemed to be useless. Well, ok, not the theme for this story.

I knew I would never had the chance to be with her, because of our different ages, I am about 15 Years older. Then I wished I could get at least a chance to make her, not only smile like she did always, but to giggle, laugh caused by tickling..the feet, the tummy...

One evening, I had finished work and entered the restaurant for dinner.
There were no other guests, she was alone in the bar, the front area of the resaurant,
besider a cook in the kitchen. He / she didn't come out.

I ordered, thought the hole time, I ate my meal, how can I come to the situation, what will we she think, what will be, when she begins laughing me or dispise me in the future. I will never ever come again... I asked for the bill.

The same time I looked for the money in my portemonnaie, I asked without any indirection (can not explain why, how...) may I try to tickle you on the feet ?

She didn't acted negative, stood in front of me, a moment without any word.
Then asked me, why would you like to do this ?

I like your nice kind, your allday good temper. I, I don't knoa, I like, when you smile.
I would like to find out if I can make you also smile another way, not only the professional pose in front of guests. I would like to know I you have the humor for such request. I know it is much more intimate, but I wouldn't dare to think of any immoralities.

She said, well I...don't know...I didn't know you...I think no...sorry... but gave a nice smile, that I knew, she didn't felt pulled. She went back to the bar, to the kitchen.

I took my jacket, pocket and went to the door. She came back said, please wait...
Well, I think I am ticklish... but... you seem to be a nice guy, nobody asked me before such thing... well... ok, ok you may try on my feet... but, would you stop, if I bet ?

I said: of course, you can pull away your feet all the time. It is not my intent to let you fell sick.

She asked: she sat down on a chair at a table for 6 person at the beginning of the long side, waited what I would say.
I sat next to her on another chair at the top of the table. She took of her flipflops.
She looked at me bright-eyed, smiled intrigued. I felt that she had never been tickled, but grew up delicate.
I put her feet in my lap, without any question. She let it happen without hesitation, I knew she felt comfortable at this moment. She looked at me...nothing happened... I just looked her in the eyes, smiled gentle... she didn't see, when i put my index finger gently at the bottom of her right heel and moved up, stroking to the arch on right side...not the middle of the arch...She had not that soft feet, I thought at the beginning, but tight and slick, but very shapely...It seemed that it began to tease her more... She began to giggle and shaking, but resisted...My finger reached the top of her foot under her toes. I stroked from right side to left side below her toes...the shaking began harder, she geban to laugh a bit...i stroked from left to right, sometimes harder sometimes softer...she laughed, but not loud, she seemed to enjoy that...I stopped under her toes and began to tickle between her toes to below her toes...the area around her middle toe and the big toe was the most sensitive...one moment she pulled her foot away, but laughed furthermore a bit louder...

I asked if I can try the other foot...she reneged, because she had to work, look at the kitchen...
I said goodbye, passed the door.

Maybe two weeks later, I went to that restaurant again. There were a lot of guests, she had also to work that evening. No chance for a second chance. After the meal she brought the bill. Said quiet that she liked the tickling after it, that she felt relaxed, but not at the moment the tickling was going on, because the feeling was to intense in the action...
I asked if I may do it again. She asked me for my mobile-number...

Days later I got a sms: She would like to try to be bound (not extreme) and be tickled for a bit longer. But she felt a bit uncomfortable, because she didn't know me, and what I may do, if she is helpless.
I answered: I understand, when you think, you can trust my in such situation and feel cool and good once, we can try. But take your time ti think about...

We met 2 days later in my guestroom of my guestfamily, that was on vacation that week -that was like Bingo + Christmas + Wedding + Birthday the same day ;-)

I found towels, foulards and 4 belts in a cupboard. The bed of my guestfamily was eligible to bind someone...She wore summer wear, short skirt and swim suite... she had taken a bath, she had that fragrance... she had a very good temper that day.
She undressed up to her swim suite by her own, without any question from my side.
She said: I don't know, if I will endure, but I would like you to tickle me more intense on feets, armpits, belly...I am interested in the feeling after that session.

I asked: how will I know, when to stop, because you may cry stop, after 2 minutes, but don't want to stop serious at that moment ?

She said: Tickle me for 5 Minutes, then stop or if you see, that i can not breath...well i don't know, if I can, because no one tickled me before... OK ?

I said: Yes lady!!! If it is OK, you will be reset with tickling for 5 more minutes...and so on!

She said: ..Oh... mhh..oh...uups...well, ok, try... and smiled like an angel
(I must admit, that I felt in love...)

She layed on the bed, tied like an X.

She asked: were do you start ?

I stood on side of her head, came down to her and started the same moment she asked to put my fingers in both of her armpits and tickle / stroke gentle...her body jumped up, she pulled at the belts and cried and laughed that loud, I felt scared some neighbours will call the police...
My finger run down a bit her sides (she laughed less) and came back in circling motion to the armpits (she began to laugh hard and shriek). She had never been touch there that way, one could feel this. Otherwise she would never admit nor suggest to let herself been tickled there.
She cried stooopp, noooo. I stopped, said, do we still have a deal for 5 minutes ?
she began to sweat a bit, but smiled: yessss!!

for the half time, i tried harder and softer touches on her belly and her sides. She went also crazy, when i masaged her sides to her waists. There she didn't cired that loud, but laughed very intense and giggled much.

5 Minutes were over. She was exhausted. I asked to untie her, but she rejected, just requested for a break, but dont want to be untied. She still smiled that time, she asked, if I proceed to tickle her the hole time. I declined, I let her the break, but she felt the tickle onhold. Like the action is still going on a softer way.
After some minutes she felt good and said, shall we go on ?!

I tried the feet once again (I am more in feet tickling :). Both hands, 10 fingers, 5 on each feet. The toes bound back with new bootlaces i found around her ankles. Her sole was tightened. She could not wrinkle the sole like the last time in the restaurant.
I went on direct to the middle of her arches, rolling my finger soft just soft on her sole. She immediately cried laughing. I rolled my fingers harder, the laughing became softer and she began to snarl like a small cat.. I had never seen that again...I began to tickle softer with only the indexfingers, and she giggled and laughed lud the next moment. She had a sexy,
gentle laugh, although it became loud at times.
Believe me, no one could harm that angel.

I took attention on her toes, began to lick them, she tried to put up her head, didn't said a word, but smiled at me and giggled. I kissed down her sole, to the arch, to the heel.
The right foot, then the left foot on the other way back.
I tickled than with my index finger between the toes, ran down my finger on the out-side of both feets at the same time to the heel and stroke up on the in-side her feet / sole to the toes. My god, that moments ran just now through my mind, like its right now.
I used then all finger the same time...
After 10 min. she asked for a break and to be untied, because she liked to move.
She looked at her watch, said : my god, my father waits for me. The guests will come soon.
I have tickled her for near 30 min, i thought it were 10 min... the battery of the clock on the wall had stopped. I swear, I had not registered this, she gave me that gift and I never wanted to disappoint her.
We said good bye, she smiled at me and I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I have gone to the restaurant one more time, she was not there, a waiter said, she went on holiday to Kroatia for the summer.

I passed my project the next week in that city.
I have never seen Kristina again...

Great story. I admire your bravery to approach a stranger like that and just bluntly request to tickle her. Glad the result was so positive. Keep posting.

the hole time before I asked her seemed to be hours of nervousness by my side. "can you... should you ask... if you have now the opportunity and didn't catch the chance...I will never forgive myself..."

Then, when the very little moment, the unique chance comes, the only one moment, where you can ask... in that moment all of the previous nervousness is forgotten (or was by myself).
The question is spoken and the situation seems to be completely ordinary.

It is a strang feeling inside, some of you can maybe imagine.
Nothing of the hole situation was in any moment strange, but you felt like that.

Then, if the reaction moreover changes into a positive happening...
well what can you expect more than that.

After that event I was high / stoned for a week :)))

thanks for comments.

I'd like to tell, that you should not think I am a special man, womanizer or dreamboy, that is lucky born...the hole shit...

I more a bruce willis type, without a special sexappeal, that make such situation possible. It is a question of authentication and humor that one emit...

Be cool (well try to / learn to) and kind -you still have serious and peaceful tendencies. If not you are in the wrong forum, in my opinion.

Please believe me, I tried this question 13 times to different kind of women,
the 14. was the decribed event. BUT THIS one situation was it worth to accept all the previous refusals.

Why do I write this junk ?
To incite you all in different countries (I am from germany, which is not very open minded in tickling at all) to ask the girl you would like to tickle.

I know, that not all situations or types of women are eligible for such an "experiment", BUT you will learn, what kind of woman has that special charisma, that you are sure, she will / would accept / play with....only a feeling of trust must be given to that women, AND you should not disappoint that.
Why ?
Because, she will give you the gift of sharing such a special moment, that is unspoken intimate to her, because you touch a stranger / she is touched by a stranger...

I would like to read more stories of you.

In the past I was animated by so many guys and ladies here in this forum, that inspired me to come out of the dark and live that "tickling", that is a part of my life... and yours !!
Or, why are you reading this here, otherwise ;-) !!

cheers

...authenticity...
in my previous post

I am sorry for my english.

End of last week I had a meeting with a customer near the city where my story happend. So I visited the last weekend my old guestfamily (the one described in the story), and went on friday in the restaurant where Kristina worked. About 1,5 years after I left the city.

I took a look what waiters where there, Kristina was not :-(, so I didn't go in, but went to another restaurant.
On Saturday I tried the second chance, bingo. I went in, she saw me, smiled.
I ordererd, ate and at the end she brought the bill. She had a bit time to talk, there were not many guests. We talked about the time, when she was on holiday and what I do now.

She asked, if I still looking for girls to tickle ?

I said, don't had on one hand the time beside my job, neither met a girl like you, that seemed to have the same humor.

She said "come on it is not true. You also got me into that"
Did she try to incite me to go in in that "business" :) ?

I said, it is not that easy as it seemed to be in "our" case and made the advice, that she should try such a question on a girl she nows...

She said, ok, I will ask a friend, if she would likt to test this, if you will be here once again. When will this be ?

We checked our mobile numbers, and I said, give me a sms, I will be there as soon as possible. In other case, aould you like to go on a second time ?

She said, she would like to try that with a second girl, with F/F, and MF/F, and she asks me, because she know me to be trustable.

It is now wednesday, I didn't get an answer right now.
But I will give you THE 2. STORY, if this will come true...

stay tuned...

today I've got a sms from Kristina if I would come the coming weekend,
she found a friend / wellknown girl who would like to participate...
We could use the flat of that girl...

I think I will take the ride, but are not quite sure if it is serious, or if she
is joking... at least I will drive 250 km to find it out...

am I stupid ? am I ... ?

yes, i will find it out, in case if it a fake... otherwise I will never get an answer...

I agree with Paddy. This story does not sound true to me.

@ PaddytheTickler, D-On
I can't give another prove for you, I'm sorry !!!
It is and was not my intention to lie on you.

Like the other stories in that section, the reader is in the situation to believe or
not. No writer can guarantee his story. Or how do you check, what is true ?!

Why Do you think, this is untrue ?
Could you please explain ?
I would be thankful !
I'm not a prefessional writer, I just tried to describe / write in a way,
I like to read books by myself... (know what I mean)

greatings,
mmt

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back