• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Houdidee (f/f feet in white stockings) from Parker's Amateur Video

cinnabar

TMF Expert
We have to be extra careful when putting Dorothy into bondage. She seems to have a knack for escaping even the tightest of ropes when tickled to madness. She does it this time and really gives Parker a scare when suddenly she wiggles away and frees her arms from the netting. I've included some extra pics in case you are interested. =)

The full version of this can be purchased at our clips4sale store, just click the link below...
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1707

A damn fine preview! Looks like a terrific clip. Of course, I never saw a stocking-foot tickle that I didn't like. ;)

:bouncybou

sole seeker said:
A damn fine preview! Looks like a terrific clip. Of course, I never saw a stocking-foot tickle that I didn't like. ;)

:bouncybou

For some strange reason (and I wish I knew why, so we could reproduce it) she was extra ticklish that day. She was in pretty tight bondage between the nets and nylon rope, but she was freaking out so much she just wiggled her way out of it in a couple of minutes. I'd say her extra sensitivity had to do with those stockings...

gregscool333 said:
great clip like they always r
Thank you!

Great pics & great clip , darkgem!!! I especially like the last 10 seconds in the clip where Dorothy goes nuts as she's pulled back into 'position' & has her nylon-covered soles raked.

If you want to keep her in a tie like that more securely, may I suggest that you put a strap or band of rope around her chest and upper arms, below her breast but above her elbows? It looks as though she was able to get out simply because she could straighten her arms.

Just a thought for next time.

Redmage said:
If you want to keep her in a tie like that more securely, may I suggest that you put a strap or band of rope around her chest and upper arms, below her breast but above her elbows? It looks as though she was able to get out simply because she could straighten her arms.

Just a thought for next time.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely use that.

Good luck in finding the right technique of tying her down. I wonder how she'll react if she notice she cannot escape anymore for several sessions in a row. :devil2:

Great clip! Did the tickler get under her toes and in between them? If so, I'm sold (exuse the pun).
MTK

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back