• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The habit thread

Bel

4th Level Green Feather
Any one got a habit that they cant get rid of or finding it hard to quit. :ermm:
:idunno:

Drinking soda. :D And masturbating. :yowzer:

Just being honest, my friend. :rotate:

Another habit I can't give up: driving fast (but safely :p). I'm just not into speed limits. :D

Oh I do that too, Tickleshotel, but not for things I need necessarily. When I travel, the habit like has a creshendo (sp?) and I really DIG DIG DIG, zip unzip zip unzip confirm and reconfirm the presence of things which are arbitrary, till my hands are mangled, split, sore. I gotta stop that. Maybe there's a 12-step purse-digging rehab program. It has gotten in the way of many conversations and duties, an escape, as it were. :whip:

I have the habit of posting here very often. I don't intend to break it. :D

I have that habit as well, and I like having it. :blaugh:

laughing just hearing the word tickle,ticklish :D :blaugh: and I don;t want or intend to change it either if I could :bouncybou

Nail biting.
Bad habit since I was a kid.
Plus I cannot use my nails when tickling.

blondie46
Oh I do that too, Tickleshotel, but not for things I need necessarily. When I travel, the habit like has a creshendo (sp?) and I really DIG DIG DIG, zip unzip zip unzip confirm and reconfirm the presence of things which are arbitrary, till my hands are mangled, split, sore. I gotta stop that. Maybe there's a 12-step purse-digging rehab program. It has gotten in the way of many conversations and duties, an escape, as it were.

Correct Spelling - Crescendo

blondie46
What you are describing regarding your purse digging almost sounds like Obssessive-Compulsive behavior. You constantly have to check & re-check everything in your purse because you don't trust yourself. You always feel like you forgot something or you missed something important.
I double check everything too, especially when I go on a trip.
But what you are describing sounds a bit much.
Does this only happen when it comes to your purse?

Another habit I have (which I don't want to give up) is looking at womens' feet. :firedevil

I like having that habit also. :D

Attachments

• klum5.jpg
    klum5.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Britney2.jpg
    Britney2.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Finch.bmp
    244.6 KB · Views: 7
milagros317 said:
I like having that habit also. :D

And the pics you posted remind me of why I like having that habit. :p

milagros317 said:
I have the habit of posting such pictures in the Images Forum. :D

I have noticed such a habit, and I thank you for having it. :D :p

Many people here have the habit of looking at such pictures as this one: :D

Attachments

• Zhang Ziyi.jpg
    Zhang Ziyi.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 9
That is because her bare soles are habit-forming. :firedevil

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back