• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

** The Laughing Stocks 2010 Demonstration **

It is certainly an element that's more difficult to capture, but when you can, it's totally worth it! I value the people and the contributions that have been made to the forum and wanted to give this free of charge to remind everyone that I do care for all of the feedback, support and everything that they have given me. Besides, we're probably in the worst economic state since the great depression. If this can bring someone out there some joy in a time of sadness, then it's all worth it :).

Thank you sooo much Darth for this clip!! The hotness of this public tickling scene is just mind-blowing! Jamie Daniels is one hot ticklee!! To put out such a fine product free of charge, shows what an amazing producer you are!! And the fact that you actually are interested in what we have to say about your clips, is just icing on the cake!!

I definately have to make it out to the next FetCon!! thanks again dude!! Can't wait to see what tickle clips you put out next!!

Hey Guys,

Sorry it has taken me a while to post a response to this. I have been extremely busy lately.

Any way, Darth I wanted to thank you on the forum for taking the time to put together a great vid for everyone in the community to enjoy. This was a responsibility you took upon yourself to do and did not ask for anything in return. It is a very generous gesture and I am sure all who did not have the opportunity to attend this years fet con is appreciative of all the work you put into making this.

Working with Darth, Jeansbound, Laughing stocks and Neptune was a great experience. When they asked me to be part of this project I was very excited and honored. I have worked in the past with Darth and Jeansbound and over time we became very good friends. Laughing Stocks I had met in the past few years at fet con and he was always very personable and funny we hit it off right away. Neptune I had not met until the night of the meet and greet and she is an awesome person. Very sweet and funny and we knew we were all going to have a great time during the demo.

Note: to any model who would be considering working with these producers - they completely respected and met all my needs in regards to my limitations. I put my trust in them and there was not a time during the demo that I felt threatened or in danger. I knew they were there not only to have a good time but also to look out for mine and Neptune's best interest.

In general I felt we all came together in support of the tickle community and put on a great demo. I not only want to thank my buddies - Darth, Jeansbound, Laughing Stocks and Neptune but also to the people who showed up. I hope everyone had as much of a good time as I did.

In regards to the comments regarding my ticklishness, I respect everyone’s own opinions. This is why we have forums as such so that people can express their feelings regarding the content and topics that are posted. Everyone is going to have their own opinion on what makes a person truly ticklish. Having tickled many people in my day and being tickled myself, I can honestly say that people have different reactions because people have different physical feelings that produce different reactions. There is not just 1 standard, it is not just black and white, there are many degrees of grey. I have had people who just giggle and people who scream and thrash about - both are ticklish but they both also have different physical feelings. There are plenty of people out in the community who prefer to hear the fun laughter and giggle of a girl who is ticklish rather than a girl being completely bound and helpless being tickled tortured.

Also what a lot of people don’t consider is the tickler - there are many more bad ticklers out there then there are people faking their ticklishness. While being ticklish is a natural reaction. I have heard from plenty of models that they actually in pain when being tickled in the videos and that is why they are screaming - not because they are being tickled. Being a good tickler takes a lot of practice and skill that needs to be developed. It takes a good/skilled tickler to produce a great natural ticklish reaction.

Unless you are actually tickling the person you have no idea if they are truly ticklish or not. But again I respect everyone’s opinion regarding this matter.

Hope to see more people next year at Fet Con!!!
xoxo
Jamie

How did I miss this?

Jamie Daniels, one of my two or three favorite tickling models in a title by Stryker, one of my two or three favorite tickle video producers - this clip's five months old and I did not find it until now!

It doesn't matter what business you are in - there will always be those who always doubt authenticity or for whatever reason get it in their heads that someone is a faker. Totally in agreement with you on the latter thought too. It's like selecting the best goldfish in the water tank.

I'm aware the demos were set back to back, but since I was co-sponsoring the event and not the one that actually registered or set it up, I had no say in the time that was assigned. The powers that be at the event made that decision for us, which was unfortunate. I think each demo would have had a better turnout if that weren't the case.

I plan to take the reigns next year and run my own demo so I'd be happy to schedule it when it's not in conflict with another. Sounds good to me :)

Dude sorry I didn't see this sooner. For all I care lets get them to give us a room for 3 hrs in a row and share the equipment, girls and the whole enchilada. I am starting to layout my roster for Fetishcon now. If you get here a week or so earlier, The TTS is doing a tickle house party in Orlando in an awesome house.

Is Jamie coming too????? (Catherine will eat her up lol)

nice clip, I agree with JW, I missed it too, need to schedule the tickling demos on diferent days, so I can enjoy two days of tickling.

Unfortunately we've got a lot of ametur producers on here who annoyingly top post like crazy. This trend has become a real problem and often tends to make it harder to see good stuff like this, so my apologies for that. This is a clear example of why I feel these perpetrators should be shot :).

Jamie Daniels, one of my two or three favorite tickling models in a title by Stryker, one of my two or three favorite tickle video producers - this clip's five months old and I did not find it until now!

Last edited:
does anyone know where we can find this clip today? one of my favourites from back in the day

very late reply I know, would you still be able to put it up in the store?

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back