• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the male anatomy...

AsianTickler808

TMF Regular
ok so... im a 22yo japanese dude... yes i guess we come with some of the smaller tools in the shed or so ive been told :shrug:... hahaha... as most of you know, they don't circumcise in japan, or at least they didnt when I was born there lol, and for some reason i feel embarassed by it, i dont know why, because some people say there are more uncircumcised men than there are circumcised in the world today... but living in the united states i believe is the other way around... i dont see anything wrong with it, i clean it thoroughly everyday, it looks circumcised when its erect and the foreskin is pulled back. what are your thoughts on circumcised vs. uncircumcised? and if you dont mind me asking, how many of you are uncircumcised? and ladies, what is your size preference?

Hehe, well the only circumcised people over here are jewish. Swedes in general aren't really "down" with circumcision I guess, it's strictly a religious thing.

Don't let it get you down. Americans react unpleasantly to uncircumcised men because 1) they aren't used to it and 2) there's an attitude that it's dirty and unsanitary.

In short, circumcision became common in America about 100 years ago as a cure-all. Medicine wasn't standardized at the time, and most scientists/doctors were also businessmen looking to cash in on their "discoveries". Before the FDA was created, people used to sell "patent medicines" which were poisonous drinks mixed with lots of alcohol that claimed to fix everything from headaches to ulcers...but when the law forced them to list their ingredients, patent medicine died out.

With circumcision, health gurus of the period (notably the guy who invented Kellogg's brand cereals) suggested that removing foreskins would prevent masturbation, which they thought caused unhealthy sexual problems. They studied mental patients in asylums and noticed that a lot of crazy people masturbate a lot--they thought the masturbating caused them to lose too much semen and the fluid imbalance made them crazy.

They hadn't figured out that semen and spinal fluid weren't the same thing. They were also influenced by strict Victorian sexual attitudes which gave most proper and elite people a negative attitude of sex. So circumcision was marketed as a cure-all for any number of health and mental problems, and became standard procedure in hospital nurseries. After a few decades, circumcised men were the social norm and the influx of Jewish immigrants fleeing Nazi persecution added to the acceptance.

So it's a cultural thing here, and it's changing. In the last 20 years there's been concentrated efforts to stop routine circumcisions on babies, and the foreskin is making a comeback (THANKFULLY!) and younger people who've been exposed to them tend to be accepting, but there's still a lot of opposition by people who still have the old-fashioned prejudices about it.

But don't let the pressure get to you. Just think of it this way: if you asked your girlfriend to get breast implants because you think small breasts aren't sexy and even disgusting, she'd slap you in the face and dump you. So therefore, if your girlfriend/boyfriend thinks you should get circumcised because she thinks it ugly and disgusting (and believe me, many of them do) then dump them and date someone else. You said it yourself, you keep it clean and you don't have problems, so "if it's not broke, don't fix it" as we say over here.

Don't slap them though...that'll get you arrested.

:confused:

Never thought it was a big deal (though I did see the Seinfeld episode :D)

There is a show on showtime called Bullshit (also on dvd) that tackled this issue. It was really interesting to say the least. Some guys actually use devices to "grow" the foreskin back over the head of the penis.

:confused:

Never thought it was a big deal (though I did see the Seinfeld episode :D)

THE MOYAL!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love Kramer as a Godparent!

Hehe, well the only circumcised people over here are jewish. Swedes in general aren't really "down" with circumcision I guess, it's strictly a religious thing.

Same here... I think. Having not seen too many dongs myself I couldn't say with any real authority. I know in school one of the lads was circumsised and he was made fun of for it :-o

I haven't seen many uncircumsised men, but then again I don't go around looking at Penises all day. I don't have a preference either way, as long as it works I'm good to go.

As far as size, I don't like guys that are too big, mainly because I am rather small. But it isn't an end all, as there are ways around just about anything :)

So basically, if she's worth your time, she won't care either way and she will be willing to work with what the two of you got.

I've never known any girl to be put off by it either way. You've got nothing to be worried about, dude.

It kinda looks like a turtle coming out of it's shell.

It's odd, but as Amn said, it's because we're not used to it.

There's no feasible reason to chop the end of your dongle off.
Doing so because of peer pressure is something I would definitely not do.

Well being Jewish I've only encountered circumcision....but I also don't see anything wrong with people who aren't.

The reason it happens in my world is faith, but as Amnesiac said in the last century it's almost become propaganda to be circumcised.

It all comes down to who cares as long as your happy with yourself, girls can be open about things...it just may take some getting used to.

I believe that in Japan the average condom size is 11 centimeters, roughly 4 inches.

Circumcision here is common mostly with jews and muslims, but is neither frowned upon nor favored.

I'm circumcized, but I don't think it makes a whole lot of difference either way.

Don't worry about size. The body you have is the body you have. Love it and find a mate who loves it too.

The reason it happens in my world is faith, but as Amnesiac said in the last century it's almost become propaganda to be circumcised.
-Musicroxmysox09
There's 2 theories as to how that came to be too. Because the timeline in the Tanakh and surviving world history is still in flux for the nomadic Hebrew era, no one's sure which one inspired first, but here they are.

One theory has it that the Hebrews learned of the procedure from the Egyptians during their time there. New evidence also suggests that the Hebrews might not have been slaves per se but certainly indentured citizens, which might have made them receptive to Egyptian customs.

Another more likely theory points to the possibility that the Hebrews picked it up from Caananite religions as part of the fertility rituals; that cutting the foreskin might have been started as a way of pruning the penis the same way you prune plants to improve fertilization. Also the listing of a "stone knife" in the Abraham story might also be a clue that the procedure might date back to the Stone Age and the time of flint blades.

I think circumsized men are more appealing aesthetically, but that it doesn't really matter if a girl is having sex with one. It probably doesn't feel any different. As long as the shit is clean that's all that matters.

thanks guys, lol, as far as finding a mate... lol thats the HARD part... all of my female friends say im a "cutie" which is great, at least i know i have the appearance thing goin for me, but theres a BIG confidence killer, and that would be... that i have a t6 spinal cord injury after having a car land on me as i flipped it 7 times lol... so now im stuck in a wheelchair, and that pretty much makes me think im going to be single forever, orrrr ill end up with a very UNattractive female who is THAT desperate lol... and its not even really the fact that im paralyzed and in a wheelchair and cant walk, its more the fact of me not having control over my bowel or bladder... meaning if i dont take care of myself and watch what i eat, theres a good chance something bad could happen... i.e. doing #1/#2 in my pantalones.... lol i have to catheterize my self to urinate and i have to do regular bowel movements... and im sorry if im grossing any "immature" people out but hey, thats life... im just thankful to be alive, and yeah life sucks this way, but i make the best of it, i have more friends than i could ever ask for, and it beats being 6 feet under... and dont ask me how this went from penis's to talking about my injury lol kuz i DONT know lol

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back