• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mult-Hour Tickle Session

d.a.n.i.e.l

She was tied facedown, topless with just her underwear. I traced one fingernail and then three and then five fingers down the back of one leg - from her thigh, down to her calf, then her ankle. I focused on her left leg and foot, leaving her right untied for now.

She would squirm and giggle when I started running all five tips of my fingers on the tops and sides of her one foot. She was really sensitive on top of her foot, the tips of her toes, and in between. The skin there is so smooth, and light tickles with nails were getting a lot of awesome reactions. I held her foot up from the bed and spent some time all around the tops of her toes, occasionally getting the bottoms of her toes and soles.

She has the cutest little feet, probably size 4 or 5.

While I was tickling the tops of her toes like this, she kept saying "why-hi-hi?!" in between laughs. I gave her a small break and asked "do you like that?" - I had heard a few "yeahs" and sighing while she was squirming and laughing. She answered, “Why does it tickle so much! It's like overwhelming and too much, but like just enough. It's perfect."

I spent a few minutes tickling just her left foot on the tops and her toes, then getting her sole with all ten fingers. I gave her a break, and worked my hands softly all over the back of both legs, in between her thighs, and on her butt cheeks, where I noticed that a little squeezing and pinching really got her going! She has this crazy ticklish spot that I love to squeeze and pinch where all the muscles meet under the thighs, legs, privates, and butt cheek so I spent a bit of time here..

I'm not dead silent but I don't use too much verbal teasing, but a I kind of joke around and comment on how ticklish she is in certain spots, and how cute her little toes looked curling up or down.

Then I slowly worked my way back down her right leg and foot, while including her left a bit. I made sure to tickle the SHIT out of both soles, with her screaming and laughing for me to stop.
I flipped her on her back, so that I could get her armpits, stomach, nipples, and ribs. Then I went back to her feet, where I could place one. The brush was crazy, when I applied baby oil and used the brush on her and I thought a safeword might come out. But I took it easy on her.

I focused a bit on the line right above and below her underwear. Light tickles are so hot, and having her squirming all over with my fingers and nails running over her smooth white skin had me rock hard. I untied one leg and took her panties off, so I could stroke and tickle her pussy. I asked her if she liked that while I lightly tickled her all over her lips, hips and pelvis line, moving back to her pussy and inner thighs. She was moaning and gasping in between laughing and twitching and we were both really turned on. I used my middle finger to put a bit of pressure on her clit while I used my other hand to tickle, then moved to using two fingers inside of her to get her off for a little bit.

Her entire back was really sensitive, especially when I do that light running of all five fingertips all over. I like to do this to sort of probe for weak spots, and then double down on good spots with spider tickles on her back, ribs and side boob. It was so hot for me when multiple times she said "you're so good" or "I forgot how good you are" and certain spots like her nipples and the tops of her feet are areas that no one else has really tickled her or gotten reactions.

I mixed in a bit of tickling on her nipples, ribs and stomach, and she would yelp and scream if I sort of bit through my lips on her sides (like a popsicle you don't want to get frostbite).

There was a lot more tickling this session, and I definitely want to take things farther with her! Right now I'm just getting into really exploring my tickling fetish and getting into the fun and intimacy that comes with it.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back