• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The NFL Stadium in LA has been approved. Who will move to LA?

Who will move to LA?

• Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • San Diego Chargers

• St. Louis Rams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buffalo Bills

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Cincinnati Bengals

• Arizona Cardinals

• Some other team or NFL expansion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
And so it begins.... What NFL franchise is most likely to move to L.A.?

My vote goes to the Raiders. Al Davis is gone, and his son seems like he could make a deal with the city without the added baggage that Al brought.

I live in St. Louis, and from what I`ve heard there are positive negociations going on to upgrade the stadium and keep the Rams here.

this shifting will make alot changes in it and will make it more sophisticated, and i would really vote for buffalow bulls as they deserve for the franchisee

Chargers. It's not that far from San Diego. Los Angeles Chargers has a better ring. It's also closer to their hated battery chucking rivals in choakland. It's where the franchise started.

Jacksonville probably...low attendance...new ownership...makes sense

Theoretically it'll have to be an NFC team unless San Diego decides to move up to LA... Because they don't usually have two teams close together like that in the same conference. That's why Oakland and San Fran are AFC and NFC, Jets and Giants are AFC and NFC, And it also can't be an expansion team. I saw that on the list of choices. In order for it to be an expansion team another team has to join the conference with them. And I don't know of another stadium being built... but basically I have no idea who they're moving lol...

I doubt it would get an expansion team in that that would throw off the even distribution of teams 16-16.

I say the Jags make the move.

Though...if it DOES happen to be an expansion team, I wonder what the name/mascot would be

The Rams would make the most sense to me as I feel like they are still sorta L.A's team, but most likely to move... Jacksonville they can't fill their stadium and have a new owner now who isn't apposed to moving

They're getting two teams, right?

I'll go with San Diego and St. Louis.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back