• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official "Let's Go Barry" Thread

You mad? He was in San Diego when he hit 755 and they didn't boo him out of the park. Next up, 800!!!

Not a chance because he is about to be suspended and or be in jail next to his trainer.

Eventually it will come out that he did take steroids and will be forever in the disgrace he deserves to wallow in forever.
Bye bye, Barry "the Joke of roids and needles" Bonds.

Stop praising this jackass cheating weasel piece of garbage.

TTD

Not a chance because he is about to be suspended and or be in jail next to his trainer.

Eventually it will come out that he did take steroids and will be forever in the disgrace he deserves to wallow in forever.
Bye bye, Barry "the Joke of roids and needles" Bonds.

Stop praising this jackass cheating weasel piece of garbage.

TTD

POTY

I heard something of interest regarding Barry Bonds today....

You know that black bionic device he wears on his arm when he is at bat? Apparently he's the one of the very few, if not the only player in baseball, allowed to wear that device....

According to the story, that device acts as an arm stabilizer, allowing a player to achieve a faster and steadier hitting stroke than a player who doesn't wear that arm aid.....kind of like the wrist stabilizer used by bowlers to achieve a steadier bowling throw....

Bonds arm aid device has been banned from baseball because of the unfair advantage that it gives him over players who don't wear that device, but because of baseball union pressure, anyone who was previously allowed by major league baseball to wear the device can continue to do so, kinda like a "grandfather clause".....nobody else in the future can wear that arm stabilizing device.

So apparently, not only was Bonds injesting and injecting "internal" performancing substances, (and if you read that book "Game of Shadows", it is clear that there is a greater chance of, "if I murdered them, here's how I did it " O J Simpson being innocent of double murder than there is of Bonds not using performancing enhancing steroids), Bonds is also wearing an "external" performance enhancing device, that no other baseball player is allowed to wear, per current baseball rules.

Bonds is a cheater and an embarrassment to baseball who is bent on finding any advantage possible over his competition, whether the advantage is honest or not.

But I also blame major league baseball, who looked the other way when Sosa and Mc Guire were crushing records, because that home run chase raised the stature of the game, even though it was obviously done with performance enhancing substances.....so baseball is now reaping with Bonds what it has previously sown....

The thing that I don't get is this....Bonds would have been a slam dunk first ballot hall of famer without the needle sticking out of his arm, so why did he do it? My personal opinion and suspicion is that his ego is so massive that he couldn't stand the thought of Sosa and Mc Gwire getting all the homerun spotlight, so he had to "steroid up" to compete with them....and it is documented fact that never in the history of baseball has any player who ever lived registered the rapid and incredible statistical performance increases that Bonds has done, not even sure fire hall of fame players years younger...Bonds, after age 35, has the highest year over year hitting percentage increase, by far, of any player, of ANY age, in the history of the game....that's just not natural, and by all credible experts, that is physically impossible without the use of performance enhancing substances.....

I'm pretty much done with baseball over this fiasco. Bonds would have withered like a daffodil flower under the harrowing racism experienced by Hank Aaron and Jackie Robinson, and those two players still excelled.....Barry Bonds is not worthy, in either character, ability or integrity, to carry the jock strap of either one of those two baseball ledgends.....

When he was 25, he was 6'1, 190lbs., now he is 1 inch taller, 45lbs. heavier, 3 shoe sizes bigger, and a hat size 3 sizes bigger. Has tested positive for steroids, but he didn't know the cream had steroids in it.

But we shouldn't jump to conclusions? Come on.

You know that black bionic device he wears on his arm when he is at bat? Apparently he's the one of the very few, if not the only player in baseball, allowed to wear that device....

According to the story, that device acts as an arm stabilizer, allowing a player to achieve a faster and steadier hitting stroke than a player who doesn't wear that arm aid.....kind of like the wrist stabilizer used by bowlers to achieve a steadier bowling throw....

Bonds arm aid device has been banned from baseball because of the unfair advantage that it gives him over players who don't wear that device, but because of baseball union pressure, anyone who was previously allowed by major league baseball to wear the device can continue to do so, kinda like a "grandfather clause".....nobody else in the future can wear that arm stabilizing device.

So apparently, not only was Bonds injesting and injecting "internal" performancing substances, (and if you read that book "Game of Shadows", it is clear that there is a greater chance of, "if I murdered them, here's how I did it " O J Simpson being innocent of double murder than there is of Bonds not using performancing enhancing steroids), Bonds is also wearing an "external" performance enhancing device, that no other baseball player is allowed to wear, per current baseball rules.

Bonds is a cheater and an embarrassment to baseball who is bent on finding any advantage possible over his competition, whether the advantage is honest or not.

But I also blame major league baseball, who looked the other way when Sosa and Mc Guire were crushing records, because that home run chase raised the stature of the game, even though it was obviously done with performance enhancing substances.....so baseball is now reaping with Bonds what it has previously sown....

The thing that I don't get is this....Bonds would have been a slam dunk first ballot hall of famer without the needle sticking out of his arm, so why did he do it? My personal opinion and suspicion is that his ego is so massive that he couldn't stand the thought of Sosa and Mc Gwire getting all the homerun spotlight, so he had to "steroid up" to compete with them....and it is documented fact that never in the history of baseball has any player who ever lived registered the rapid and incredible statistical performance increases that Bonds has done, not even sure fire hall of fame players years younger...Bonds, after age 35, has the highest year over year hitting percentage increase, by far, of any player, of ANY age, in the history of the game....that's just not natural, and by all credible experts, that is physically impossible without the use of performance enhancing substances.....

I'm pretty much done with baseball over this fiasco. Bonds would have withered like a daffodil flower under the harrowing racism experienced by Hank Aaron and Jackie Robinson, and those two players still excelled.....Barry Bonds is not worthy, in either character, ability or integrity, to carry the jock strap of either one of those two baseball legends.....

This would certainly be enough for me right here to not bother with it anymore.

Barry Bonds has rendered it all quite meaningless. The record's really not worth a shit, now. As for the fans in San Francisco, well...Nikita Khrushchev visited San Francisco in 1960, or so, and was roundly cheered- a man who imprisoned other countries on his perimeter, and utilized a gulag to maintain order, while Willie Mays was not only roundly booed, he was barred, from moving into San Francisco neighborhoods befitting a celebrity of his status. His skin was the wrong color. The fans there only care because Barry plays for the home team. The useless, last place home team.

Well, we move on. Barry Bonds, who spit on children asking for his autograph, owns meaningless records, and in a few years time, we'll see his Charlie Brown sized head peering over a lectern at Cooperstown. In the meantime, we can all go back to Lindsay Lohan.

I'm pretty much done with baseball over this fiasco. Bonds would have withered like a daffodil flower under the harrowing racism experienced by Hank Aaron and Jackie Robinson, and those two players still excelled.....Barry Bonds is not worthy, in either character, ability or integrity, to carry the jock strap of either one of those two baseball ledgends.....

Bravo!
I applaud you! Very well said and done jaba.

The New York Times is right.

Barry still hasn't broken the REAL record.

This is currently held by one Sadaharu Oh. He accumulated 868 in his 1959-1980 career with Tokyo's Yomiuri Giants, in substantially less at-bats than Bonds, or Aaron, and against what might've been better pitching.

At current count, Beachball Head has one hundred and eleven to go to reach this goal.

Good luck, Skidmark.

I would describe it this way: The Evil One hit a solo homerun as his last place team lost again, dropping further into the cellar. That's just fine with me.

thank God for Little League baseball....I'm done with the pros....

Hey Milagros.....

There will always be cheating, self centered athletes like Mark McGwire, Barry Bonds and Rafael Palmero, in base ball, and other sports, because there will always be wide eyed, ass kissing fans, who will "drink from the groin cup" of any athlete, no matter who he is, just because he breaks a record, no matter how the athlete breaks that record. It's the breaking of the record that makes some fans swoon over a player, not the way the record is attained.

So as long as Barry Bonds has goo goo eyed "hollywood type" fans that hang on his jock just because he is a "record breaker", why should Bonds take the needle out of his arm? Bonds ego needs those kiss ass fans like his home run records needed the steriods required to obtain them.

Who knows how many records Hank Aaron, Willie Mays and Jackie Robinson, (who were proud, authentic black athletes who overcame TRUE adversity to excel), would have set, if they used a Bonds bionic arm device, and shot steriods up their asses? :illogical

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back