• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Tickle Fight Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man im bored...theres noone to play with....oh well might as well make myself known

AHOY DOWN THERE!!!! ^_^

*presses down into his belly when he arches, blowing harder raspberries between her own snickering, fingers worming about his sides and ribs, up under his arms.* Kitchy koo, Wadey..

(shows up in a suit of armor and sticks out both middle fingers)

Come and get it, Boppo!

Aw...poor wade...

Magician--come play!!! I'll take you on...*wiggles fingers menacingly at Magician* :p

Hmmm perhaps ill except your challenge.....*pulls out a long feather and Jumps down landing on his feet.....in the light it the room can for the first time see his magnificent physique and his dress sense.He is wearing a smart black and white suit with a long black coat over the top black gloves and a white silk scarf hanging over his shoulders he looks around a wicked glare in his bright green eyes and his long black hair flowing behind him*......Well noone else want to challenge the Magician....come on someone else must have some guts *laughs wickedly*.^_^

(sorry if that description sounded big headed.....i just thought people might want to know what their tickler looks like. ^_^)

Last edited:
(Thats because the dude in the avatar is Zechs Marquise from Gundam wing...The description above is of me how i look in reality but i based him more on Magician the character from alot of the stories i have written (and intend to post soon) i look the same in reality...i just dont ever wear suits.....it dont sit well with my heavy metal appearance. ^_^)

*squealing helpless on the floor from Camel's wiggly fingers*

eeeeee!!! st-st-stahahahahahahahahap!! * playfully swats at her hands and lays there taking it all and loving every second of it*

AcornaMordor said:
*presses down into his belly when he arches, blowing harder raspberries between her own snickering, fingers worming about his sides and ribs, up under his arms.* Kitchy koo, Wadey..

*wriggling helplessly, struggling to clamp his arms to his sides*
Nonono whatareyoudoing OHNONO AcAcAcorna NOTTHERE ah ah eeheehee GETAWAYFROMMY oh God nah ah ha ha mahahahaha MERCY heehee

*giggles, tickling his armpits a little more visciously* Oh have I found a tender spot, Wade? *blows another raspberry* Kitchy kitchy..

*wonders how much Wade can take since there is already a thread of him being tickled by AM*

I wish I had A cool scarf and stuff...

*looks at his flannel vest and wonders where he went wrong...*

AcornaMordor said:
*giggles, tickling his armpits a little more visciously* Oh have I found a tender spot, Wade? *blows another raspberry* Kitchy kitchy..

*laughing hysterically* OHNO DON'T aheeheehee ST-ST-STOPIT ahaha OKAYOKAYokayokayokay n-nohoho no more AH AH getawayfromthere...!!!

*laughs at Wade and AM.....remembers I'm being attacked myself and reaches up and tickles Camel's neck*

hmmm... this is interesting... i enjoy watching the ladies...*finds a corner with a chair and sits and watches the fun*

*kicks off her shoe for a moment, using her foot to pry Wade's wrist away from his body and pin his arm outstretched from his head, tickling under his arm with both hands* Kitchy kitchy kitchy. Poor lil' Wade, he's so so victimized..

-laughs from Jeff and Iluv- You guuuuuuuuuu-uuuuuuuuuuuuuys! *assumes fetal position*

*GIVES YOU A KISS BEBE!* I know you love it! *gives you the tickle claw on your tummy!*

*giggles at Jeff and AR and vows to let the couple have fun by themselves and not interfere* oh where, oh where has my little Cam gone? :p

*towers above the others due to the fact he is 7'3''*

HeHe! Now who should i tickle? Should it be iluv or...........I KNOW!!!

(searches for Ness)

stumbles into the room and looks at everyone with a blank expresion. then grins at il2bt and pounces on her like a bobcat and gooses her ribs.

woohoo!

*yanks Ness into the thread*

AcornaMordor said:
*kicks off her shoe for a moment, using her foot to pry Wade's wrist away from his body and pin his arm outstretched from his head, tickling under his arm with both hands* Kitchy kitchy kitchy. Poor lil' Wade, he's so so victimized..

NO THAT'S EEEEEVIL!!! *throws his head back and laughs helplessly* Acornahahaha gah gah I c-c-c-c-c-c-can't tahahake it heeheeheehee I'll d-do anythahahahaha *wriggles and thrashes as AM's fingers play relentlessly at some of his most sensitive spots*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back