• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official TKLVR18 Fan Club Thread

*picks up hairbrush, pulls back toes of left foot and begins scratching the bristles all over his taut sole*

*picks up hairbrush, pulls back toes of left foot and begins scratching the bristles all over his taut sole*

*eyes go wide "no no not that!!" feels brush on left foot "ghghgeeewghWAHgheeeGHAAAA eeeep! Suzumiyaaaahaaahaa heeeey!!" foot wriggling "GHAAAAHAAAA oh looorrrrd! GHAAAAAA!" tugging franticly at foot*

*Hops into the room and grabs a bouncy ball and bounces on top of it*

I'm guessing that taking a bouncy ball and bouncing on top of it is your way of saying "Happy Re-opening!"

:p

GEH! *gets bounced upon by LF* XD Nah, this thread's just been dead for several months....and I wasn't trying to reopen it, I just...got bored and found it again XD We has jumpropes, trampolines, a bar, every drink (alcoholic and non) you can think of, every tk/bondage device you could think up, a dance floor...oh, and a holodeck :D Feel free to play around XD

Well I don't know her, but where do I sign up?

And what kind of initiation do I have to go through?

Well I was all phsyked to walk over hot coals too. lol

Sign me up then!! Do I get a T-shirt?

Well I was all phsyked to walk over hot coals too.

>_> Let's see, that could have been Senshi...maybe Bob...or Susan... Socks, if he's back around...or...yeah, I have a lot of frenimies XD That first one's my husband, btw.... XD

:whoa: I'd just like to point out that the tkfight thread comes up before this one when you search for it >_>;;; ::lol

Bumping this thread after a six month hiatus? Does someone need a little ego stroking? ;)

lol,wow,this thread has been gone for a long time but,I am happy to see it's back.You certainly have a lot of fans ma'am

I just discovered this thread......3 years after the last post :p
I too think Karen is amazing. Let's see if we can re open this thread :)

I think Karen is amazing, smexy, and would look absolutely ADORABLE bound spread eagle to a bed and gagged so she can't protest. ;)

I'm sure Tickle Fan will do exactly that to her when she arrives :p

And thank you Rox for joining in the thread :)

Yay, I'm loved!! XDDDDD

But seriously, by signing up you agree to lee for me too. Sorry Gothy-u just signed up! :ayyy:

~K

Course you're loved Karen hehe....people just can't get enough of you as a lee or a ler.

Yeah it's true Gothy....you gotta lee for her

eeyup. Sign up and get that fate haha.

Guess I'm signing up cuz I didn't notice this before.

Karen is smexy...here her ROAR...and laugh of course...right Karen? (fluffs static duster against your naked pelvis) ^_~

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back