• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the origin of your screen name

Hey DVNC!

I always refer to you at home (in my mind) as "da Vinci" (as in Leonardo da Vinci). It's easier for me to say that in my head than D-V-N-C and that's the way I have stored it in my wittle bwain! I may have told you this already ;)

I got my name from a character in a book titled "Women On Top". I really dug her sexual scenerio. It's a compliation of sexual experiences contributed by women all over the country. I thought the name was short and exotic and mellifluous with "Mistress". I own the name Mistress because that was my trade up until I retired.;)

Here's Mine:

"kwil" = phonetic spelling for "quill" (the pointed end of a feather)
"doctr" = a shortened version of "doctor" (think figuratively & literally)

I'm a nerd. The -ness comes from my theory that adding "-ness" to the end of any word makes it funnier. For example: assness, pieness, eatness, orangeness.... and so on.

Nothing fancy here, i skateboard and i love punk rock so i stuck them together. And i like adding a number to a username so i added 01 so i would be the first sk8punk.

My Name?

Well, as I prefer fantasy to reality almost anytime, I've always enjoyed books, t.v. & film. The "Oddjob" is the James Bond villan from Goldfinger ( a quirky name for a odd, interesting charcter ); I always liked the film series and the book was also enjoyable. The "TK" is just short for , tickle, tickler, ticklee, tickling... whatever....

My Name

Well, lets see. Theres three parts.

CH: Initials of an old alias, Christian Hardcore. Those who know need no explanation. Those who dont, none would suffice. An old wrestling name of my creation.

TKL: Self explanatory

34: Lucky Numbers.

Hope this helps anyone who was dying to know...I know theres someone out there who was curious...Maybe not...:)

Hmm my name...the way I picked it sounds more complicated than it was. Me and my dad played an online game where you could pick a name and country. I asked him about his name which came from an Edgar Rice Burroughs series. So I started reading the novels and found that my dad's character had a son, so I thought it would be neat to pick the son as my name in the game. And that's about it for that.

Dejah Thoris

John Carter should have tickled the @#$% out of her in the first volume of the series.

Strelnikov

Namesake...

I wish I had some clever or creative name etymology to cite, but alas, it's pretty straightforward. Ticklish9's refers to my shoe size (I rounded up actually because Ticklish8and1/2's sounds dumb); and, of course, to my much lamented and much abused ticklishness. No clever story, but ah well.

And let me tell you, I spent a good 5 minutes smacking myself in the head for not noticing what DVNC sounded out to. :)

"Daumantas" was the nom de guerre of a Lithuanian partisan leader who led Lithuanian partisan forces against first the Nazis and then the Soviets in the 1940s.

My screen name is a reference to a film by the legendary Bruce Lee: Fists of Fury. I can only aspire to tickle wih the intensity that Bruce Lee fought in his films. :p

Mine was created by another:

I have a woman's boot fetish(looking and designing, not putting them on) and one day after complimenting every woman in the building (practicly)on their boots, I met this really nice woman. I must have seen her at least 10 times or so, and we hadn't exchanged names yet.(I'm kinda shy) So since I hadn't given her my name yet, she said "cya later bootman" It's stuck since then and I can't picture myself without the name....:D

I got my user name from General Zod the phantom zone criminal leader from the pre-crisis D.C. universe He is an evil version of Superman It's also my c.b. handle On the yahoo clubs I'm m4a376whvss It was the final version of the sherman tank in ww2
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!!

The Origin of The Bagelfather

I've had this nickname for a bit over 14 years now. Or course 14 years ago online we called them "handles."

:D

So a long long time ago, in a valley far far away (Spring Valley, CA) I had gotten my first job working at a movie theater and so I was actually saving up money to buy my own stuff. I have always been a big fan of fedoras and thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. So I finally went out and bought a very nice one which was a felt made of rabbit fur.

Well a fedora doesn't go with a t-shirt and jeans. So I put on my blue blazer, shirt, tie, slacks and dark sunglasses. I was about to head to my friend Amara's house when my mother spotted me and said I looked like something out of the Mafia, like I was some sort of Godfather.

I went to my friend Amara's and her boyfriend John was there. John looked up at me and said "who the hell are you supposed to be."

Off the cuff I said "I'm the Bagelfather," to which he thought this was hilarious. I came up with Bagelfather as it was a play on Godfather, a jewish godfather.

The name took right away and soon my friends who weren't online were referring to me as "Bagel" or "Bagelfather."

One of my "greatest" nickname achievements was meeting writer Terry Pratchet and having him sign something to "The Bagelfather" and he broke out of his robotic like signing routine, and just gave me this look and thought it was the funniest thing since sliced rubber duckies. He signed my book and poster to my nickanme.

funny nickname story, other person

I have to relay this nickname, which isn't mine, but was just too dang funny.

Back in the days of the Bulletin Board System or BBS and when 2400 baud modems were king...

This guy who was a bit clueless who I knew in College has signed onto a BBS I was a co-sysop on called Xanadu, located in San Diego.

I saw him on there and his handle (we used handle then instead of nickname or screen name) was "handle." We thought this was very clever until we learned the truth.

When you joined it asked you to enter handle and then a blank space to fill it in. This guy was so dense he actually wrote in handle.
:rolleyes:

My log in name is unoriginal....just a combination of my name and my job. But it simplifies matters because it's easy to remember.

As for my screen name, I chat under the name desdemona. Nothing to do with the Gargoyle series. A friend was inspired to give me the nickname after seeing a monogrammed sweater I was wearing...of course, she was reading Othello at the time :) Nothing freudian about it...

Before I chose the name TheRhythmDoctor, I was known as Genera_G1. Genera G1 is a type of drumhead made by J. D'Addario & Company, Inc.. (I'm a drummer, and those are the kind of drumheads I have on my kit).

Anyway, I got rid of that nick because I got tired of people thinking I was female every single time I went into the TMF chatroom. So one day, I heard that song "Bad Case of Lovin' You" on the radio ("Doctor, Doctor, give me the news...I got a... bad case of lovin' you!"). I decided to change my name to TheRhythmDoctor, and that's the name I've been using ever since.

The Rhythm Doctor

I am NOT an imposter

NJ-Where I am originally from.

Jen- that's me.

3953- this takes some explanation. For the first 14 years of my adult life, I thought I was 100% lesbian. Silly me, I must have only had 1 eye open. My ex girlfriend used 3953 as a PIN, because DYKE on the telephone key pad is 3953.

the pure and simple truth is....

Ready Q?

When I met a business associate for lunch one day he said I reminded him of an ex girlfriend (in personality) since he met me. The next time we had lunch he said I now looked like her because I colored my hair with these reddish brown highlights. Still with me? Her name was Pamela.

When I got back to my office I left him a Vmail message from Pamelaah, as a joke and in a teasing way. A few weeks later I logged on to AOl for the first time and could not think of a screenname so I chose Pamelaah. A year later I changed my AOL acount to mine instead of hubbies, and needed a new name. I had quite a few friends online and liked the "aah" part so I decided to keep elaah. Then a while later someone hacked into my aol mail, so again I changed my account, this time choosing itsmelaah. Loved the name and kept the aah! whew............... I use elaah for TMF since most of my friends in the tk community knew it.

One more change to refect my love for tickling so I created:

N2ticklaahs Into Tickle aaaaaaaaaaaaaahs!) LOL

Since I have really started to love the darker side of tickling lately, I am hoping I won't have to change to:
N2TickleRestraints&HystericalLaughterUntilIDieWhileEatinSnickerdoodles!

It would take me hours to log into the TMF chatroom with a name like that! : )

Hope you are still laughing!

~Donna

I asked...lol

Well, I did ask, and you had warned me it was going to be a bit...confusing! So, basically, you're a Pamela clone, and that's the way i will think of you from now on! Got it!;) Q

Re: the pure and simple truth is....

elaah said:
Ready Q?

Since I have really started to love the darker side of tickling lately, I am hoping I won't have to change to:
N2TickleRestraints&HystericalLaughterUntilIDieWhileEatinSnickerdoodles!

It would take me hours to log into the TMF chatroom with a name like that! : )

Hope you are still laughing!

~Donna

>>Donna, That is hysterical.

A conspiracy?

Soooooo...Jen and Donna are both from upstate? Are you starting a tickler/'lees haven (or is it heaven?) up there? It IS pretty remote...you might be able to get the cult...er...club going in relative privacy without too much interference! Snickerdoodles and ticklees...heaven indeed! :D Q

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back