• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The origin of your tickling fetish

darrenn

Hey guys! I have a question that I've been asking myself for a white and tried too figure out and I would love to hear your answers! So: What is it that makes you enjoy the tickling fetish so much? Is it the control you get as a tickler/lose as a ticklee, the ticklish feeling feeling, the vulnerability etc? I know a lot of people here also has a second fetish such as bondage or footfetish but in the terms of tickling.

Have a good one!

Not sure I'm a tickling fetishist. I just really enjoy it. It has little sexual significance for me unless it's part of a sexual act (including foreplay).

And yes, I am a foot fetishist!

I honestly can't say...It's been a part of me for so long that it became perfectly normal state of mind and body. I know how I got it though, and even approximately when I got it. I guess by now it's just a matter of action and reaction, and I enjoy both.

I love the power exchange, totally giving up power and control to a female tickler. :D

I think the origin for me lies in my curiosity of many things while at school:

- an early desire for flirtation (something I still love) - tickling was an great method.
- an early appreciation of the beauty of laughter (something I am very attentive too) - tickling was an obvious tool
- an early fetish for feet and shoeplay (something that will always be there) - tickling was a mischievious way of indulging in this
- the eternal opportunistic exploitation of someone in a vulnerable position, possibly with a inkling of a desire to dominate - tickling was such an effective way of doing this and was something I explored early before i was aware a fetish was developing and something I have now revisited, now that I am 'at one' with my fetish and desires.

TTG

I always used to hate tickling, now it's all I ever want. It's the bondage which makes it so exciting.

For me, it's the erotic side of tickling. Talking things slow and loving with a few more aggressive tickles thrown in. Feathers and tongues are a female lee's best friends!

For me, it has always been that rush I feel knowing that such a light touch will illicit such a strong reaction. And add to that the bondage/helplessness element and there is a whole other level of excitement.

I really wish I could remember clearly and pinpoint to exactly a specific thing, but I'm sure that it was a culmination of several factors at a very young and impressionable age.

I can remember exactly when my fetish truly took off. I always had some bouts of it at a young, young age....but it was fully realized when I watched a tickle scene in Digimon Frontier when it aired on Cartoon Network....Never been the same since. o e Damn the Japanese.....Those sneaky bastards.....

For me, it was primal and instinctive from the beginning. From the very earliest age, before any sexual urges, I found the image of a barefoot woman captivating. It wasn’t taught or nurtured. It just WAS, which many people don’t get. They’re always looking for some “triggering” event. Well, it’s not always that way. Just the sight of such women was enough, but then when I saw the explosive reactions when their bare feet were tickled, the connection was hard-wired and so the foot-tickling thing was set in stone. The tickling aspect was strong enough so that later in life, soon after puberty, my interests spread to other ticklish areas as well.

I agree with OmahaTickler. There was no event for me, it just always was, fully formed. There was never any doubt or confusion about what it was that was causing the rumblings downstairs. I chalk it up to The Universe, or The Great Something or Other...Whatever.

Whatever It is, invented tickling, I know I sure didn't. My job, it would seem, is to enjoy this thing It created to the best of my ability on It's behalf.

I've had a fetish for stocking feet since I was about 4 or 5 (though had no idea why I liked them). When I was about 7 I saw David Copperfield tickle Catherine Bach's tan stocking feet (albeit fake ones), which planted some seeds when she squirmed and giggled. I had my first tickling experience aged 11 when I tickled my aunt's stocking feet (she's not ticklish but it relaxes her). The feel of her tights on my fingers, the softness of her feet and her happy reactions all made me realise that tickling was fun.

And it is!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I like reading the responses to questions like this as it is interesting for me to see little ways of how other folks work and what they enjoy. I am also a giant pervy voyeur (kidding).

Answering a question like this though is really tough for me because there are so many factors that it would turn into the world's longest ramble in forever. I'll try to sum it up the best I can:

To be able to trust someone to get me to a point where they are in complete and total control of the interaction, as well as working with me so I can release the inner control I am still holding back and just let everything go and enjoy every element of our play.

Myself , I was bitten by a radioactive tickle where I soon thereafter gained the proportionate strength , speed, & agility of a tickler ; as well as a mysterious "tickle-sense".

When I was little, I remember having a strange affinity for feet. I remember trying to look at fetish videos behind my parents' backs. When I was first caught, they weren't too happy, but as I got older, they didn't care as much. I don't have a foot fetish, but they are my favorite tickle area. I really don't like being tickled or tickling in real life. I'm more of a type who just watches videos of it or looks at pictures. It's become a part of me, and I like that.

And I also had no idea there were Punch Out fans around here.

I was somewhere around 2, I guess. My pretty Aunt was sitting there, legs crossed, shoeless, and wearing dark nylons. I was walikng toward her. I had been holding onto the coffee table as i walked and when i got to her, my hand slid innocently along her nylon sole. She immediately smiled wider, giggled and gave me a tummy tickle back. Never before had i touched anything so soft and smooth, and i still remember the reaction i received from tickling her.
Its like ive tried to replicate the same feeling ever since. I just love making an attractive woman, smile, giggle and finally bring her to hysteria, just by using my fingers.
Yes, I love the fetish.

Last edited:
I use to tickle my childhood friend a lot because I had a crush on her. So any chance I got, I tickled her as much as I could.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back