• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Sacrifice

lyn74

TMF Poster
No tickling in this post. Not even a story really. Just a fantasy situation/scenario that tickled my imagination.

Mike came home to his exhausted but beautifull wife so exited he could not contain himself. He burst in the room and pounced on is wife in the bed. "I landed it!" "I got the perfect job!"

"what job?" Venessa asked trying to be a good wife barely able to lift her head to look at him.

" I will be cybersecurity for a Mr. Gonzalas. It pays five thousand dollars a week! You won't have to work two jobs any more! I can finally pull my weight around here! I'm sorry it took so long honey.

Venessa had a masters in psychology but could not find a job after college. She ended up being a social worker for addicts and took a regional sales job at night to supplement her almost nonexistent income from social work.

"You should see this guys house venessa, it's huge and immaculate."

"Sounds great honey, let's just give it some time to make sure it's for real before I start quitting jobs though ok?

"ok, Mike said. "this is it though, I can feel it."

Venessa kissed him and collapsed back onto her pillow and passed out with a smile.

TWO WEEKS LATER:

"This guy is nice Venessa. He's actually really easy to work with but he is a real weirdo."

"Do tell." Venessa perked up in a cheerfull mood being ten thousand dollars richer.

"Well, Mike almost started to wisper. I have access to all this guys computer files. He's involved In some pretty shady stuff, like shell companies and stuff but the weirdest thing is this guy has hundreds of hours of videos of women being tickled like crazy!"

Vennessa spit out her drink in laughter. "Tickled?!"

"Yes" Mike squeaked and continued. "and hard and long. like really, it's merciless brutal tickling."

"were they crying or screaming?" Venessa asked in a more serious tone.

"No, I think they were volunteers or something. there are moments when the girls are clearly not enjoying it but it's also kind of evident that they don't want it to stop and it's always all smiles when there done and released.

"Wow" Venessa said. "Something for everybody I guess"

SIX MONTHS LATER

Mike was becoming noticably stressed.

"Whats bugging you Mike?" Venessa asked. She had quit both her jobs and was acclimating to being the perfect housewife. Sofistcated out in the town, a virtual June Cleaver at home, and a vixin in bed. She was loving everything about it and catching up on all the reading an mani/pedis she had been missing.

"Gonzalas" Mike answered with one word. Venessa leaned in and nugded him with in elbow getting him to elaborate.

"He's nice but not nice. Not nice at all." When he decides he doesn't like somebody, he doesn't repremand or discipline them, or even fire them. They dissapear."

"Your paranoid." Venessa chuckled "if you don't like what your doing start looking for another job. If you want, I'll even start looking for one too. I've had a nice break and maybe it's time for me to give it another go.

"No." Mike quickly answerd. "I really like being the bread winner and I'm not going to lie, having you as a housewife with supper ready when I get home and having you as desert on most nights is fantastic. it's just that I'm not paranoid. I've looked up on facebook all the guys that he got mad at and quit comming to work. They are all either missing or dead. Every one of them.

"Are we in trouble Mike?" Venessa said starting to get scarred.

"Not as long as I keep him happy." Mike answered somberly.

FOUR MONTHS LATER:

Mike didn't come home. Venessa called but he didn't answer his phone. Venessa started to panick. She called all the hospitals and he wasn't there. Then she started thinking of anywhere he might be and started visiting bars that she knew he had been to before.

At one of the bars, she found him. Drunk in a corner booth crying.

"Honey what happened?"

"The worst." He answered in a drunken stupor. "He got Hacked with ransomware! He'll be exposed and sent to prison if he doesn't pay these punks off. They want alot and he's going to have to pay them and it's my fault."

"I'm done." I love you, go be with your mom. He won't come after you but you can't be around me anymore."

"it's not that bad. honey it can't be that bad."

"it's definately that bad. I'm a gonner. I didn't tell you but the pattern has not stopped. people who didn't meet his expectations dissapear or have an accident and if he decides i need to have an accident, I don't want you anywhere near me."

They both cried together for a long time that night.

ONE WEEK LATER:

"Mr. Gonzalas, thank you for seeing me." Venessa said scared but strong and determined.

" I heared you had a proposal Mrs."

"Venessa Mr. Gonzalas. Please Just call Me Venessa."

" Very well Venessa" Mr. Gonzalas replied "but I have to be blunt and to the point, You have nothing to offer me. You have no money. every dollar in your household comes from me. And if your proposal is of the indecent kind, I'm not interested. I have the most beautifull women in LA available to me if I desire and I don't even want them. I am happilly married."

"With all due respect sir, I think my offer is unique and will appeal to you."

"I'm currious." Mr. Gonzalas said.

"I'm extremely ticklish and very motivated to keep my husband safe."

Mr. Gonzalas sat up straight and blushed but looked shocked and angry. "what do you know?"

"Only that you have a very unique and apparently very strong fetish. I worked with addicts before I know the power of addiction."

"Are you going to cure me?" Mr. Gonzalas snorted.

"Oh no sir." I would never attempted to change the appitites of a man as strong as yourself. I am offering to BE your fix. Not fix you."

"What are you getting at Venessa?" Mr. Gonzalas asked obviously interested and tempted.

Give Me Three weeks to prepare sir. And I will need money. lot's of it. And I will be your dream come true. You have my word. And to be clear I am not asking for pay, just the money to make your fantasies a reality. All I want in return is your word that my husbands punishment is given to me in the form of tickling.

"Your husbands negligence was very costly to me and very public. I have a reputation to uphold."

"Then make my punishment as public as my husbands Mistake."

"That won't happen. nice try though. how long do you propose this arrangement last.?

"until you tire of me." Venessa answered.

"I have had this desire for as long as I can remember."

"Sir, I am yours to tickle for as long and as hard as you desire. I will not resist and i will not beg or ask for you to stop, and I assure you, I am extremely ticklish. Always have been. I do not break my word and I always over deliver on my promises. you won't be dissappointed if you give me a chance."

"Venessa, your courage is impressive. How many weeks did you request to prepare?"

"Three sir." on the Fourth week I will be ready and you will be more than impressed."

You have a deal then. report to work tomorrow morning and Bill here, My financial assistant will purchase anything you request as long as it serves the purpose you state. And if you overdeliver as you say you can, I will continue to pay your family five thousand per week but you work for me now. not your husband.

"and if you don't overdeliver,"

Venessa butted in "me and my husband can both be held accountable sir, I understand completely.

THE NEXT DAY.

Mr. Gonzalas showed up to work to the sound of saws, hammers and drills in a room down the hall. When he entered an entire room was being set up as a torture chamber of sorts. eye bolts had been drilled into the walls and floors, bondage furniture of all sorts was being built and constructed clearly for the purpose of tickle torture. He recognized the furniture from his videos and Venessa was there talking and working with the men making sure that everything was perfectly measured and fitted to her.

on a shelf on the wall he saw a huge assortment of lotions and oils and brushes. He saw large containers of icy hot, vicks vapor rub and baby powder as well as a collection of hitachi massagers and extension cords.

this continued for the entire week and by friday the room looked frightening even to him.

WEEK TWO

At the start of each day of the second week, Venessa would show up to work and bid Mr. Gonzalas good morning with a coffee made perfectly to his liking and then would dissapear with bill in tow until the end of the day.

By Wednesday Mr. Gonzalases curiosity got the best of him. He asked Bill. "What is she up to this week?"

Bill answered. "She really is outdoing herself sir." She researched ways to make her skin more sensitive. She has been getting full day treatments of moisturizing massages, hot oil baths vapor rubs to open her poors and being almost buried in baby powder then ticked by two women before being made to orgasm and then tickled for another solid hour. They instucted her to tease and edge herself and to refrain from having orgasms before her sessions to make herself super sensitive and horny.

"From what I hear she has sex with Mike almost daily, How will she pull that off?"

Bill Snickered. "The women were trying to help her strategise how to handle that, and Venessa told them that that was not a problem. apparently he can't get her to home base. She has to finish on her own in private so he only serves to tease her and make her hornier. She just said that she would stop finishing what he started."

"At the end she was even tied down in the shower room and tickled with soap and water. it was crazy. after three days it does seem to be making her more ticklish and she was very ticklish on the first day."

"You saw all of that?!" Mr. Gonzalas asked in shock.

"Yes sir." Bill said. The women didn't want me there at first but Venessa insisted. The women obliged. I believe she wanted me to be able to report her progress."

"She never ceases to suprise." Mr. Gonzalas said shaking his head. "the shower is a good idea. Have the men who came here last week fix up my shower to do what you saw at the spa and make the tie downs to her specs."

"consider it done sir."

WEEK THREE

On sunday night Mr. Gonzalas could not contain himself. He called Bill and asked "what does Venessa have planned for this week Bill?

Bill laughed. "Hypnosis." She said she had to get her mind right."

"She'll be gone all week this week too?" he asked sincerely disssapointed.

"No sir." she has scheduled the hypnotist to come to the house. She will have sessions at eight, and ten in the morning and then again at one and three in the afternoon everyday. She did have a couple of request though.

"Oh?" Mr. Gonzalas asked.

"yes sir. On the fourth week of every month she has requested to repeat her hypnosis week to reinforce and build on her suggestions. the hypnotist said that because of the suggestions requested she should set asside an entire week and do it monthly."

"I bet." Mr. Gonzalas said. "easy money."

"For sure, Bill agreed but his reasoning did make sense. Venessa did insist on five different suggestions."

"What were they?" Mr. Gonzalas asked.

that she would be more ticklish than ever before

that she would crave and need to be tickled more than ever before.

that she would never tell anyone outside of your house about her desire to be tickled.

That she would only desire to be tickled by you and people who accompanied you.

and that she would have a super human ability to endure intense and prolonged tickling.

The hypnotist said that it would be best if he only focused on one suggestion per day.

"See it done." Mr. Gonzalas said. you could almost feel him smiling over the phone.

"what was her other request?" Mr. Gonzalas asked.

"That she be able to watch your videos between sessions." she has seen tickling videos on the internet but apparently, Mark told her that yours were more intense. She wants to watch your collection."

"Have a viewing room ready for her in the morning." Mr. Gonzalas answered.

"I already have sir." I had a hunch you would agree to that one.

WEEK FOUR

It was Sunday Night and Mr. Gonzalas felt like a kid on christmas eve. His phone rang and he looked and saw that it was Bill.

"Hello?" Mr. Gonzalas said.

"Yes sir," Bill said. "just wanted to fill you in on the first week."

"I'm waiting." Mr. Gonzalas said.

"Yes sir, Venessa has found and secured the services two of the most merciless and effective ticklers on your videos to come and help you become a better tickler. to fill in the other three days of the week, she has secured the services three of LA's top mistresses that specialize in tickle torture. One of them is scheduled to assist you all day on one of the days of the first week. they have also been hired to come and critique and help you for one hour on their assigned day every week after that.

"Thanks Bill, See you in the morning."

Mr. Gonzalas spent the rest of the night awake, fantasizing about the most exiting day of his life.

His days were going to become much, much more fun.

The end.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back